Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2008 #41
OTPTT
Banned

There was a show about the Barundi people on the Travel Chanel. They truly are just above the one celled organism.

It's not that poverty exists in Salt Lake City it's that those niggers live there and shouldn't since it's not their natural environment which should be self-evident. It is to me.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #42
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Emenim? LOL...
Drift gently into mental illness

Old October 22nd, 2008 #43
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

I'm still listening, Alex!

Old October 22nd, 2008 #44
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Damn, Alex. You put in a full work day right there. Great show and great work.

Was I the sole survivor?

Old October 23rd, 2008 #45
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.
Thumbs up Excellent Show!

I fell asleep about halfway through it. And I am 2 hr's- Alex. Guess I'm getting old.... Excellent show!

I was listening to your show all day today on my little cheap USB .mp3 player. The highlight was grabbing a bottle of water on at the store and on returning to my car only to see a filthy nigger pulling out of a stall with a blonde girl in the back seat of his broken down caddy. You were talking about "dropping the liquid on the nigger and it becomes human" at that point. What a perfect moment. And how dead on.

Radio Istina refortified my hatred for the jew today, 10x.

Thank you Alex. And for all the rest of us out here in the "ether". We do appreciate it.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #46
James Hawthorne

The show Kicked!

VNN Media

Old October 25th, 2008 #47
Sean Gruber

Excellent show.

By the way, the show before this was especially effective - probably the high point of Radio Istina so far. One to pass around for sure. Pass 'em on!

Old October 25th, 2008 #48
1st Edu

Thumbs up

Good show!

The connection problems might have been from all the listeners that were logging on. The show got plugged before it started at Stormfront.

The Political Cesspool and VOR should interview Alex.

And Alex, don't for get to mention VNNforum.com several times throughout the show. If I put them on CD and hand them out (goyfires esp.) the people need to have a website to go to for follow up information/education.

Old October 27th, 2008 #49
John Oaktree

Where is the link to download the show?

Old October 27th, 2008 #50
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Oaktree View Post
Where is the link to download the show?
http://broadcasting.vanguardnewsnetw...na20081021.mp3

Old November 1st, 2008 #51
John Oaktree

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Thanks. Great show!

Old November 5th, 2008 #52
QuikSilver
Banned

Exceptionally good show !!!

Well done, Alex !!!

Old November 5th, 2008 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks. I always appreciate people letting me know they're listening, otherwise it feels like its going out into a vacuum.

My view is it is small and ignoble and certainly unAryan to copy ideas (let alone steal phrases) without attribution - regardless of the race of the copy-ee, so to ug-speak. Hence my rant. I am also reached absolute zero in coldness and contempt for conservatives. I will in no way promote or help any group or anyone who doesn't meet the litmus test of proclaiming itself White and anti-jew. An indelible line must be drawn, the better to polarize the politics and instruct the public. Otherwise the conmen will continue to milk our WN arguments and sell their half-and-half to the public for profits.

Old November 6th, 2008 #54
jimmy smith

at ~90:00 you mentioned Cuddihy's Ordeal of Civility and Macdonald. I'm pretty sure he's mentioned him before, a search on his website shows some examples.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...hy&btnG=Search

Old November 6th, 2008 #55
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

What is Ordeal of Civility? Is it a Pro Jew book or Anti Jew?

Old November 6th, 2008 #56
jimmy smith

Anti-Jew, http://library.flawlesslogic.com/yid.htm

Here's a PDF: http://www.savefile.com/files/1873720

Old November 6th, 2008 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
What is Ordeal of Civility? Is it a Pro Jew book or Anti Jew?
Thanks for link, jimmy.

Cuddihy shows that loxism is driver behind the supposedly objective or scientific theories of Freud, Marx and other famous Tribe intellectuals such as Levi-Strauss or Franz Boas. He shows how these jews hide their jewy animuses against Aryan folk behind facades of universal benevolence or science. Jew Freud will claim that the unattractive features of his people, detected and expressed freely back then by ours, are really just symptoms of sexual repression, and nothing innate in and peculiar to the jew, as one would naturally think. Marx will say that the off-putting behavior and ideas we observe in the jew are not in fact inherently jewish but characteristic of a social or economic class under capitalism. Thus, in the name of objective or scientific economics, psychology or anthropology, jews Marx, Freud (anthropolgist Levi-Strauss and others) are defending their peculiar group and waging a social and political war against our kind. Cuddihy shows the pattern, and you will find the pattern everywhere you find a jewish writer/academic.

"The Ordeal of Civility" was the book that turned my superficial hostility toward jews born of my college experiences into a deep understanding of just how destructive the race is. "Ordeal" book appeared in the 70s, and I found it quite strange that, as far as I know, it is not mentioned anywhere in MacDonald, altho its similarities, in the ground it covers, are striking.

Old December 13th, 2008 #58
Lloyd Francis

Default Just discovered radio Istina

I listened to radio Istina yesterday, it was a great show. A few things, I greatly appreciate being able to download it in MP3 format. So many times I'm on the web and I click a WN recording and it streams...ugh. I spend 20 hours per week in my car and I want to spend it learning something. Radio Istina fills that need. Only downside is that it isn't on everyday but how much can you ask for?

Beyond that, the episode I listened to was the recent one on education being used as a medium to socially engineer efficient hive-workers. I particularly thought the takeover of Ivy League universities through the domination of the SITs via the parties afterward that supplied the organizer (Kaplan) with the test questions was interesting. "How Jewish" I caught myself thinking. As creatively evil as the usurpation of the London Stock market during the Napoleonic wars by Rothchild.

I've decided to pick up a subscription to Culture Wars. It is great when WN leaders recommend media during a broadcast of some type. I've an incredible appetite for information and I'm always looking to increase my education.

looking forward to future broadcasts.

Old January 19th, 2009 #59
Wagner

Looking forward to the first Radio Istina of 2009.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #60
QuikSilver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Looking forward to the first Radio Istina of 2009.
Looking forward to Radio Istina and GoyFire in 2009. Anyone know when Alex will hit things off ?

Alex ? You there ?

Thread