Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2009 #1
JoeS.

Default black man kissing white woman creates a stir.

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/a-c...n-causes-stir/ This is outrageous.

Old April 21st, 2009 #2
Mark Kerpolt

I read it, that's quite a good sign and interesting, also to see them admit — with an amazing self-righteousness — that they blatantly censor like hell. So much for the first amendment.

By the way, they stole this text from the great Craig Bodeker!

Old April 21st, 2009 #3
jimmy smith

This is a small magazine from what I can tell, not much info about it and their website doesn't get much traffic. It's a pretty sick picture, does anyone know who their editors or owners are?(Jews?)

Old April 21st, 2009 #4
H.B.

Quote:
“You people make me sick! What a disgustingly racist community we live in. My husband is black, I am white, we have beautiful children and we are both educated. We teach our children tolerance and acceptance of others, even the meth smoking, trailer park rednecks portrayed in these comments. Keep your nastiness to yourself!”
Notice the self-proclaimed shitbreeder says she teaches her pet niglets "tolerance" but says people who disagree with her "make (her) sick", are "disgustingly 'racist'" smoke "meth", live in trailer parks, are "rednecks" and full of "nastiness."

Tolerance? Acceptance?

Old April 21st, 2009 #5
Axel Faaborg

The only solution to this problem is violence. Everything else is appeasement, sad to say.

Old April 21st, 2009 #6
Ovidio C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
The only solution to this problem is violence. Everything else is appeasement, sad to say.
This is it. What we are reading here is dressing to an already bad dessert. It is just more garbage nothing really shocking. Important to know, but predictable.

Old April 21st, 2009 #7
Witbier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
Notice the self-proclaimed shit breeder says she teaches her pet niglets "tolerance" but says people who disagree with her "make (her) sick", are "disgustingly 'racist'" smoke "meth", live in trailer parks, are "rednecks" and full of "nastiness."

Tolerance? Acceptance?
She is just mad because she knows that her kids are mixed breed mongrels. Yes, she sounds like she is full of tolerance alright.

Old April 21st, 2009 #8
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Missouri is a God damned mess generally...

I'm glad to see that ALL negative reactions were not censored however you know that some of them were never published.

Last edited by -JC; April 22nd, 2009 at 06:31 AM.

Old April 21st, 2009 #9
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Finally, some good news despite the usual jew media spin on it.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #10
IceQueen

Quote:
So, on this acceptance topic: I am supposed to accept that some people choose to have interracial relationships. That is fine with me, do what you want. However, I choose to think it is not something I would expose myself to. The PD is a public news media, just like television. Why does this have to be shoved down my throat? Why isn’t everyone else supposed to accept my opinion on the matter? I am not supposed to do, say or show pictures of things that offend you, but why can you say, do and show pictures of things that offend me? Can someone please come up with an intelligent answer?
— John
12:03 pm April 10th, 2009
If this guy is not already a member here, I'll bet he will be soon. It is nice to see our folk taking a stand, even if it is something trivial such as a photo on a jew rag. Hopefully, he will get some fence-sitters thinking, and the disgusting comments left by the anti-Whites will further sway them.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #11
Alexander M.

Mick should also become a member:

EJ: Please consider the facts with an open mind. I am assuming you have a basic understanding of the biological sciences and genetic principles and predispositions.
Dredging up ancient history to try to prove a modern point is meaningless and nothing more than a distraction to the primary argument. The United States is the global leader in all categories and has the power to enforce it’s will, at it’s discretion.(Nuclear as a last resort). In contrast, the primitive African continent has a wealth of natural resources including gold, diamonds, oil etc. Despite this abundance of natural resources and wealth, these tribal folks dance around the campfires with bones in their noses while suffering from a multitude of diseases (Aids etc.),starvation, lack of medical care, no legitimate educational system, runaway inflation,ethnic cleansing,and a chaotic government structure or lack thereof. All of these conditions exist while the population is literally sitting on billions of dollars of wealth. This situation is clearly indicative of an intellectual deficiency of the general population as well as the government. Cross-breeding the members of an advanced society with the descendants and relatives of this racial group cannot possibly result in a statistical improvement to the advanced society. As such, it is totally unnatural and biologically self-destructive to the advanced society to cross-breed with the descendant members of this challenged race, that is virtually 200 years or more behind the current state of societal and technological development. In effect, modern, advanced, society has everyting to lose and nothing to gain from these illogical and perverted interracial situations.
— Mick
12:06 am April 12th, 2009

Old April 22nd, 2009 #12
Kievsky

Default Copy paste those comments over here!

There's a lot of educational and amusement value in those comment board battles. Somebody grab those 362 comments and stick 'em here for fun and archiving sake!

An entrepreneurial mind with a lot of time on his hand could do a "best of comment board battles" and make them into a web page and paper book. who knows how long we'll have these comment boards, we should save this stuff.

Old April 22nd, 2009 #13
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

I would be willing to bet that Stormfront or some other Nationalist board is linked to that article. Lemmings do not think this clearly.

Tags
genocide, shitbreeder

Thread