Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is the White race going to last?
yes 22 84.62%
no 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 26th, 2009 #41
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
One thing we can say for sure is that whites (as we know ourselves) will eventually all be racially loyal. The others will all have been mongrelized. The only way we have a future is if some of us manage to pass an ideology/religion of racial loyalty to our descendants and become increasingly divergent from the non-whites. That means that amongst this group we would see women only breeding with men who are no more negrescent than they are.
Hilda what is it with this term? Have you ever looked it up?

Nigrescent

"Blackness or darkness, as of complexion."

"Complexion refers to the natural color, texture, and appearance of the skin, especially that of the face."



Quote:
Either we become more negrescent as a race or less so.
How can you become less "nigrescent" than White? My take is that you're calling dark features in general nigrescent, true?

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 26th, 2009 at 04:24 AM.
 
Old April 26th, 2009 #42
John Denton
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 337
Blog Entries: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
One thing we can say for sure is that whites (as we know ourselves) will eventually all be racially loyal. The others will all have been mongrelized. The only way we have a future is if some of us manage to pass an ideology/religion of racial loyalty to our descendants and become increasingly divergent from the non-whites. That means that amongst this group we would see women only breeding with men who are no more negrescent than they are.

But if whites do virtually disappear (and the remaining few hide themselves away in a geographically isolated spot to protect themselves) there will still be people who decide that they are in fact whites. Brazilian type mongrels for example. This is already commn over there. So in that sense there will always be some people that think of themselves as "whites" and who don't have a clue of what "whites" used to be.

Your'e only considering miscegenation with blacks, which although is a legitimate concern, is not threatening the white gene pool as much as mixing with other non-white races is. Miscegenation with Jews is more detrimental because it's not immediately apparent that the offspring are half-Jewish at a glance, yet they will have key Semitic genetic characteristics in their being, both physically and behaviourally. I recently returned from a vacation in Florida, and during a day trip to Universal Studios in Orlando, not only was I astounded at the number of Jews I saw there, but also the number of white men with Jewish females. For example, I saw one burly white man with a smaller thin Jewish woman and their four children. Although those children appeared white at a glance to the untrained eye they are not sufficiently white to be considered so. If you look at half-breeds closely you can often identify typical Semitic features. They often have eyes close togther, small chins, or classic shaped noses, and their body frame is usually thinner than Europeans. Incidentally on that day trip I only saw about three or four white-black couples, which was low given the thousands of visitors there.

I personally believe that miscegenation with blacks will reach a plateau, but miscegenation with Jews, followed by orientals, seems to be increasing everywhere I go.
 
Old April 26th, 2009 #43
Hilda
Barbarian
 
Hilda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,307
Hilda
Default

That's the correct spelling you have there psychologicalshock. I had better go back and correct my mistake!

Nigrescent does not mean "nigger-like" - let's just get that straight. Nor does it mean inferior in any way. Okay. (Yes it does mean darker hair, and skin and brown eye colour). But the fact is that if we want to stop whites from continuing to blend into non-white races we have to recognise that this doesn't just happen with a very white fair skinned person miscegenating with a negro. Consider the blurred edge between the white race and non whites - there are genes passing back and forth over this edge but the trend is a creeping tide of non-white genes forward into the area metaphorically occupied by whites.

There is absolutely no point in being a white racial loyalist if you don't recognise the need to prevent your bloodline from gradually moving in that direction. And it will move quite quickly in that direction unless a conscious barrier is put up upon chosing characteristics that are going that way.

It is with the women that the crucial choice lies. Since white men can potentially spread white genes around amongst non-whites but white women can never afford to go in this direction if we are to protect our race. Still, the men have to be careful not to give a bad example to the women.

If you picture the gradation of colour from the fairest northern European to the Negro, you see that for each individual the one that is a little darker seems completely fine as a mate. Sadly this attitude is the reason the white race is moving in the blackward direction - as well as our low birth rate of course.

If anyone wants to have their future bloodline kept white, they have to apply discrimination that might seem over-the-top but is the only possible way. Most will fail and be gradually absorbed into the mud.

This is entirely a conclusion based upon logic. Any criticism of it should be based on logic as well and not upon some kind of imagined bruised ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Hilda what is it with this term? Have you ever looked it up?

Nigrescent

"Blackness or darkness, as of complexion."

"Complexion refers to the natural color, texture, and appearance of the skin, especially that of the face."





How can you become less "nigrescent" than White? My take is that you're calling dark features in general nigrescent, true?
__________________
Civic nationalism is TREASON and is INTERNATIONALISM.

Demography is Destiny
 
Old April 26th, 2009 #44
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
That's the correct spelling you have there psychologicalshock. I had better go back and correct my mistake!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Nigrescent does not mean "nigger-like" - let's just get that straight.
Hilda I don't wish to debate definition with you, that is semantics. The definition says that nigrescent is turning to a darker complexion. That is the definition and the only way for language to work is if we agree to use definitions as they are with some exceptions. This isn't one of them.

Quote:
Nor does it mean inferior in any way. Okay. (Yes it does mean darker hair, and skin and brown eye colour).
Then why are you using such a degrading term?

Quote:
But the fact is that if we want to stop whites from continuing to blend into non-white races we have to recognise that this doesn't just happen with a very white fair skinned person miscegenating with a negro.
Hilda, you are switching from sub-racial discussion to racial discussion without any warning or logic. It is quite schizophrenic to read.

Quote:
Consider the blurred edge between the white race and non whites - there are genes passing back and forth over this edge but the trend is a creeping tide of non-white genes forward into the area metaphorically occupied by whites.
Look at Brazil for an example of "blurred edges", non-Whites mixing with White wont ever make a White.


Quote:
There is absolutely no point in being a white racial loyalist if you don't recognise the need to prevent your bloodline from gradually moving in that direction.
Why are you combining racial mixing and inter-racial selection into one concept? When will you stop degrading the White race?


Quote:
And it will move quite quickly in that direction unless a conscious barrier is put up upon chosing characteristics that are going that way.
The barrier should be intelligence not something completely irrelevant like hair color or eye color. All of your ancestry to the man has dark hair because blondism only recently arose from a population of dark haired dark eyed(Perhaps green eyed) individuals. Blondism has nothing special about it when it comes to character and intellect because its merely a break of pigment, that's all. Pigment and the brain are unrelated.

Quote:
If you picture the gradation of colour from the fairest northern European to the Negro, you see that for each individual the one that is a little darker seems completely fine as a mate. Sadly this attitude is the reason the white race is moving in the blackward direction - as well as our low birth rate of course.
Are you stupid Hilda? Even according to Mendelian theory that doesn't happen and eye color/hair color aren't Mendelian as has already been noted. If it was possible to mix out blondism it would have ALREADY HAPPENED. And what is so special about it? The Aryan's brain is what needs to be preserved, that is what I would say is God-like.

Quote:
If anyone wants to have their future bloodline kept white, they have to apply discrimination that might seem over-the-top but is the only possible way. Most will fail and be gradually absorbed into the mud.
Again completely degrading White people, you disgust me.

Quote:
This is entirely a conclusion based upon logic. Any criticism of it should be based on logic as well and not upon some kind of imagined bruised ego.
Logic ? Ha..Yeah right.

Hilda- seek psychiatric care (From a White doctor of course) , what you type reads like the ravings of a maniac without any rhyme or reason. You're talking about two completely unrelated concepts and ideas , mixing their premises and coming to odd conclusions. To top the cake off you think this is rational or even logical. How does choosing White partners and racial mixing relate? They simply don't, you're just babbling off completely lost in your own little world.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 28th, 2009 at 02:07 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
destruction of excellence, genocide, indo-european, survival, white race

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.
Page generated in 0.10292 seconds.