Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is the White race going to last?
yes 22 84.62%
no 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 24th, 2009 #1
Mark Kerpolt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,718
Mark Kerpolt
Default Will the White race keep on existing?

Rather self-explanatory, a simple question, under the conditions and state of the world as we know it today.

Perhaps explain your choice. I voted “no” because at the moment I have no reason to believe anything other than it and through my observations it appears that Whites themselves have been indoctrinated so badly that even during times of recession they're incapable (or too yellow-bellied chicken shit) to even say anything about the true perpetrators. I'll get more into it later.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #2
A.B.
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 65
A.B.
Default

It may all come down to a few people who deliveratedly want to preserve it. I remember reading a quotation by some WN poster to the effect of "being white will stop being an ocurrence of nature and will start being a choice of your forefathers", maybe thats where we are headed.

One thing is for sure, if, given the present state of affairs, no significant group of individuals engage themselves in a deliberate effort to preserve it, it will eventually disappear from the face of the earth due to miscegenation and low birth rates. The question is, which is the right way to go? How do we accomplish this? Could fora like this result in a proto-community? How do we avoid governmental harass?

So anyway, I do believe that we stand a chance, but I also think that there are huge pressures and interests that play against us.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #3
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Yes, I believe so. I believe that 99% of people are racialist at heart, and at some point, when we're outumbered and the effects really begin to show, the indoctrination will wear off and the survival instinct will kick in.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

As long as there are sperm banks it will.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #5
John Denton
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 337
Blog Entries: 17
Default

Yes but it's looking to become greatly diminished in the west in the next 40 years. It might survive well in remote places such as Siberia where there is little change in ethnic demographics and has harsh winters that may not appeal to many incomers.

Another question I might ask please, is what sub-group of the white race will fare worst and which will fare best? In my opinion the Anglo-Saxon is in the worst position whereas the Slavic branch is probably the best.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #6
John Denton
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 337
Blog Entries: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Yes, I believe so. I believe that 99% of people are racialist at heart, and at some point, when we're outumbered and the effects really begin to show, the indoctrination will wear off and the survival instinct will kick in.
Sorry, Odinsgal, I respect many of your viewpoints but I disagree here. The vast majority of people are not racialist at heart and if they were we would not have reached the point where there is so much apathy and/or disagreement amongst whites about multiculturalism and race. There is also varying levels of racialist inclinations as well.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #7
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post
Sorry, Odinsgal, I respect many of your viewpoints but I disagree here. The vast majority of people are not racialist at heart and if they were we would not have reached the point where there is so much apathy and/or disagreement amongst whites about multiculturalism and race. There is also varying levels of racialist inclinations as well.
Fair comment. I just spoke from what I see around me. England is rebelling against the Polish because of the jobs/recession/benefits and people are calling for change.

Note - before anyone starts - I don't dislike the Polish, have no objection to the vast majority of them being here and can see that the world is in recession, not just England. But seeing that there is action when the money is threatened gives me hope that there will be action when the race is threatened.

Perhaps racialist at heart was the wrong phrase. Survivalists/self-preservationists at heart, maybe? Dunno.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #8
Julian Lüchow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 888
Julian Lüchow
Post Hmm.

OG88,

Poles in your country don't pose the danger to your people's ethnic genetic interests the way wogs and niggers do. I'm sure you know that, but it's a shame more of England doesn't. Also, Poles aren't enslaving underage white women in prostitution rings like those Afro-Carib and Paki lower-than-shit creatures are. It's a shame your people can't get their priorities straight. But then again, with the surge in popularity of the BNP, maybe they are wising up? Btw, make sure to vote!
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #9
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
OG88,

Poles in your country don't pose the danger to your people's ethnic genetic interests the way wogs and niggers do. I'm sure you know that, but it's a shame more of England doesn't. Also, Poles aren't enslaving underage white women in prostitution rings like those Afro-Carib and Paki lower-than-shit creatures are. It's a shame your people can't get their priorities straight. But then again, with the surge in popularity of the BNP, maybe they are wising up? Btw, make sure to vote!
Yes, I know that, and as I said, I have no objection to the vast majority of them. But the press are deflecting from the non-whites by demonising the Poles as the root of all evil, scaremongering about the welfare benefits they get, about their inability to drive properly (ever seen Brits drive abroad?! I was nearly killed in France by a car carrying GB plates), the fact that a lot have returned to Poland, found no work and are coming back with their families - on and on until we get the message that Poles are the whole reason for everything that is wrong with Britain today. The people have lapped it up and most hate Poles with a passion. What they don't see is that there are far more asylum seekers claiming far more benefits (up to £1000 a week if the house is big enough to qualify for lots of housing benefit) than there are Poles claiming £15 a week child benefit. Neither do they look ahead to Turkey joining the EU and the flood of Turks it will bring with it.

This has backfired on the media as now there is a very real "fear" that the BNP will gain three or four MEP's in June and they are rapidly backtracking and insisting BNP=evilnazismustalldie etc.

So it's a double edged sword - while they're hating the Poles, they're voting BNP. The best outcome is that this continues and then the BNP do nothing about the Poles and concentrate on the real problem, the loopholes, the bloody lax security in the Tunnel and then the asylum seekers/excess non-whites.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #10
Cernunnos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The underworld
Posts: 1,934
Blog Entries: 1
Cernunnos
Default

Either the traits of gullibility, docility and what certain posters refer to as 'good-heartedness' or being 'good natured' must be bred out within two generations or this race will go extinct. Darwin himself stated that the species which survive are not the strongest, but the most adaptive. Whites are the exact opposite - they are predisposed to be counter-adaptive.

This will not happen, and the race will go extinct.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #11
Ludovicus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 166
Ludovicus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
England is rebelling against the Polish because of the jobs/recession/benefits and people are calling for change.
How great, they're "calling for change" because of the prospect of losing their economic status, they weren't too concerned about all the cultural and spiritual degradation that has been going on around them for quite a while, but now that they might not be able to buy all that junk that the jewsmedia advertises, they're "calling for change". In other words, money is far more important to them than their race.

At least their revolt would be positive if it was directed against the actual source of the problem, high jewish finance, talmudic globalization, and so on.

Quote:
...that there will be action when the race is threatened.
"The race" has been threatened and enslaved long ago, when the call for action came, the people who, according to you, are now revolting because of their pockets, willingly chose to fight on the jew side and crush the Aryan resurrection.

As for the thread's question, I don't know, it's up to our race to write its own future, the Jew World Order is self-destructive and will eventually collapse, the question is: will there be any Aryans left to build something in its place? I sure hope so, but that depends upon our capacity to make a radical change within our lives and break free from the talmudic mentality.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #12
Karl Lueger
Senior Member
 
Karl Lueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Beograd
Posts: 3,186
Karl Lueger
Default

Thats a massive uncertainty...
more so in some parts of the world than others,
in the current 'kwa= no, in other places perhaps?

It will all depend to what extent jews continue to corrupt White Nations,
as jew power grows, or even maintains it course,
White people will diminish.

At the current rate of decline, the Whites who exist may even be the product of "designer babies" of White-preference..
something one-would expect from Aryan-fetishists in Asia..

When jews power is curtailed to a massive degree there is some chance of racial "rebound'", happened in Germany once..

Dr. Oliver:
The instinct of Racial loyalty lies deep in men.
And though it may be crushed over with sophistic blabber, although it may seem to have disappeared under the powder of words sprinkled over it,
it remains dormant in the flesh, dormant in the soul and it will awaken.."

No White Nations can exist in a healthy state as long a they are infected by jews..infections cause sickness and eventually death, obvious symptoms being miscegenation, nihilism, degeneration of people whom appear "white" but realistically in no way qualify for that honor.

but we have that inborn talent to be positive..
" I do my duty regardless of who else does."

"We will not fail. That is not in our nature.
We will succeed - and do so brilliantly."
Other races have stories; we have accomplishments."
The history of mankind is the history of Europe."
__________________
"To survive a war, you gotta become war."

Rambo, John J.
 
Old April 24th, 2009 #13
hengest
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: britain
Posts: 1,214
Default

Of course the White race will survive.
The real question is...will western civilization survive?
Whitey will survive, come what may, but our present way of life may not.
Jews destroy, but they cannot build.
So whereas they have the ability to destroy our culture and society, they don't possess the ability to replace it with something else, for they are parasites by nature, and parasites require a host. And we are the host.
So by destroying our civilization, they will create a chaos, over which they have no control. And in that chaos, the White race will struggle to survive, and naturally, succeed, even be it in a barbaric and degraded state.

Last edited by hengest; April 24th, 2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling correction.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #14
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovicus View Post
How great, they're "calling for change" because of the prospect of losing their economic status, they weren't too concerned about all the cultural and spiritual degradation that has been going on around them for quite a while, but now that they might not be able to buy all that junk that the jewsmedia advertises, they're "calling for change". In other words, money is far more important to them than their race.

At least their revolt would be positive if it was directed against the actual source of the problem, high jewish finance, talmudic globalization, and so on.



"The race" has been threatened and enslaved long ago, when the call for action came, the people who, according to you, are now revolting because of their pockets, willingly chose to fight on the jew side and crush the Aryan resurrection.
I know - it's sickening, but it's a beginning. Everyone has to be awakened in some way or by something; unfortunately the majority of England are late wakers.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #15
Mark Kerpolt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,718
Mark Kerpolt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovicus View Post
How great, they're "calling for change" because of the prospect of losing their economic status, they weren't too concerned about all the cultural and spiritual degradation that has been going on around them for quite a while, but now that they might not be able to buy all that junk that the jewsmedia advertises, they're "calling for change". In other words, money is far more important to them than their race.
If money is truly more important to them than their race, why don't they at least endorse 100% capitalism then? Whites are prosperous enough to buy themselves out of problems to a certain degree (or, they used to be, with the current situation lesser and lesser). But whenever Whites attempt that, like when they want to start so-called gated communities, the Jew will start agitating against it on the talmudvision! Oy vey, segregation. On a larger scale Jews also do this with the EU, whenever people opt for more border security, lesser immigration and such, the Jews will fling buzz-terms like
Fortress_Europe Fortress_Europe
to the stupid indoctrinated masses (which will frighten them, for unknown reasons).

The thing is it's money, but not 100% and entirely. The Jews are keeping the goyim on leash, money is merely a means to accomplish that. There's much more involved. I'm convinced that both capitalism and socialism could ‘work.’ I don't believe you can blame systems or money in general, just like I find the idea of blaming religions for problems (without taking race and ethnicity into regard). It's purely the amount of alien (read: non-White) influence and what people are allowing. The often-invoked word tolerance is a very interesting one at that. In layman's terms: How much shit you will take!


Quote:
At least their revolt would be positive if it was directed against the actual source of the problem, high jewish finance, talmudic globalization, and so on.
The Jew, in other words. There's no point to name the Jew more than once.


Quote:
As for the thread's question, I don't know, it's up to our race to write its own future, the Jew World Order is self-destructive and will eventually collapse, the question is: will there be any Aryans left to build something in its place? I sure hope so, but that depends upon our capacity to make a radical change within our lives and break free from the talmudic mentality.
We can only hope that several shitskin ‘trouble makers’ — which the Jews didn't foresee back when they brewed the whole international ‘multiculturalisation’ plan — will bring down the Jew clown show before we end existing. At the moment that's the only hope I have. If there were no ‘Muslims’ in Europe, nobody would have anything to say. It sounds strange, but it's true.

The Jews are doing also their utmost best to ‘reform’ Islam into something that will be able to ‘melt in’ better into the ‘melting pot.’ What they ideally want is not per sé to ‘ban’ so-called “fundamentalist Islam,” but rather to safely guide it into a Jewish path into something compatible with their Jew worldly outlook.

They've succeeded with that slightly so far. The so-called group “al-Qā'eda” is also modeled after this. Have you ever heard Ayman al-Zawāħirī mention the Jew? In fact, “al-Qā'eda” long even had an Orange County born ADL executive descended Jew as its spokesman!

Most ‘Muslim converts’ (including biologically White ones) are also somehow convinced of the fact that Islam is something anti-racist, and many of them got there via Amerikenyan nigger agitators in the 1960s (like “Malcolm X”). Shari'a is egalitarian by the way, so in that regard they're right, but it has barely ever been practiced literally. That is something totally new, including to many ‘Muslim countries.’


Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
I know - it's sickening, but it's a beginning. Everyone has to be awakened in some way or by something; unfortunately the majority of England are late wakers.
Britain seems less worse off than the Netherlands. Maybe I'm extra pessimistic because of that fact, the Dutch are totally lost. Many British papers are so insanely better than the ‘Dutch’ Jew rags. The Guardian, for example, has run a lot of interesting articles on how the Iraq war is a fraud, exposing how the MI6 was involved in infiltrating political parties (including the NPD in Germany), and so on. Even that sort of stuff is rarely ever seen here! The best we have here in the ‘journalistic’ sense are some TV report programs, like VPRO Tegenlicht; in one they discussed the power of the “Israel Lobby” (not calling it the Jew lobby, but still) and in another about the whole Milošević ‘trial’ fraud.


As for our liberation, if ever, I guess we'll have to wait for our big brothers to the East to help us out... again. Because the Dutch by themselves are totally and completely deracinated. The word “race” in Dutch itself is barely ever to be beard, only in conjuction with the word ‘anti’ which is treated mostly as a contraction. (and very few people study words for what they truly are).

In Amerikenya the word race can be heard, whether it's negative or positive in connotation isn't important. The Jews obviously succeeded into making people believe it ‘doesn't exist’ or that it has ‘little’ to ‘no importance,’ but it's still heard. In the Netherlands the Jews are real satisfied, they never had to start the whole campaign because they noticed it wasn't necessary and they have the “Holocaust®” and “Nazi collaboration” stick to beat with ‘in case of emergency.’

So, ironically, Amerikenya and its niggorilla president (on the string of Jew organ grinders) is still better off than the Netherlands. Believe it or not!

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; April 25th, 2009 at 07:42 AM.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #16
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?
 
Bassanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Venice
Posts: 4,287
Blog Entries: 6
Bassanio
Default

Quote:
We can only hope that several shitskin ‘trouble makers’ — which the Jews didn't foresee back when they brewed the whole international ‘multiculturalisation’ plan — will bring down the Jew clown show before we end existing. At the moment that's the only hope I have. If there were no ‘Muslims’ in Europe, nobody would have anything to say. It sounds strange, but it's true.

The Jews are doing also their utmost best to ‘reform’ Islam into something that will be able to ‘melt in’ better into the ‘melting pot.’ What they ideally want is not per sé to ‘ban’ so-called “fundamentalist Islam,” but rather to safely guide it into a Jewish path into something compatible with their Jew worldly outlook.
Second and especially third generation muzzies in Europe aren't really Muslims--they're judeo-muzzies raised on anti-White nigger noise and jew agitprop. They pose a much bigger threat to Whites than they do to jews.
__________________
The Goy cries out in ecstasy as the Jew strikes him.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #17
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

The jews made the "don't think about pink elephants" mistake, best illustrated by Mr. Makie in the "drugs are bad" episode of South Park.

They could have let White people forget about racists and Nazis and Eugenics. They could have left well enough alone, and they'd be rich and secure and the idea of racial conflict would barely be a blip on the radar.

But when you sit there and "teach" someone "this is bad bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd!!!!!!"



<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-AfOhyn_S4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-AfOhyn_S4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Think about it. Jews should not go into full time business trying to convince people that A is bad, while being themselves destructive and unattractive people. People will end up doing some logic:

1. (for whatever reason) Someone says to himself, "I don't like what Jews are doing." Could be the economy, the culture, gay rights, open borders, pick your jew poison.

2. I think about the fact that Jews don't like A and say that A is the baddest worstest thing imaginable.

3. Therefore, I like A.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #18
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

The White race will die out. I don't know what the odinslag88 is thinking when she says British people are "late-wakers". The British are still well and truly asleep!

At the last General Election, the BNP got 0.7% of the vote. Yep, a true racial awakening is happening here, guys.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #19
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
The White race will die out. I don't know what the odinslag88 is thinking when she says British people are "late-wakers". The British are still well and truly asleep!

At the last General Election, the BNP got 0.7% of the vote. Yep, a true racial awakening is happening here, guys.
Then explain to me:
a) Why you and your fellow reds spend so much time trying to brig the BNP down - after all, if they are no threat, why does it matter what they do?

b) Why the Mirror, Guardian, and countless other media outlets are rushing to urge people to to vote BNP and scaremongering that ignoring the June election could mean several BNP MEPs? If the BNP are no threat, then why should the media be falling over themselves to counteract that threat?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #20
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinslag88
Then explain to me:
a) Why you and your fellow reds spend so much time trying to brig the BNP down - after all, if they are no threat, why does it matter what they do?

b) Why the Mirror, Guardian, and countless other media outlets are rushing to urge people to to vote BNP and scaremongering that ignoring the June election could mean several BNP MEPs? If the BNP are no threat, then why should the media be falling over themselves to counteract that threat?
I am not a red. I am a true National Socialist. As to why the newspapers spend a lot of time slandering the BNP, it's simple- BNP stories sell newspapers.

Maybe they will get some MEP's in June. But that will have NO effect on BNP policy been able to be applied in Britain. All we will be is one (or 2, or 3, or 4) vote out of 700 other votes in the European Parliament.
 
Reply

Tags
destruction of excellence, genocide, indo-european, survival, white race

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.
Page generated in 0.17737 seconds.