Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is the White race going to last?
yes 22 84.62%
no 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 25th, 2009 #21
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
I am not a red. I am a true National Socialist. As to why the newspapers spend a lot of time slandering the BNP, it's simple- BNP stories sell newspapers.
The Mirror campaign hasn't appeared in a newspaper. Email only link to Hope not Hate only. No money to be made.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #22
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Evidently this is Jews playing both sides of the debate. The Daily Mail on one hand, the Mirror on the other. All to keep the sheeple in cages, of course.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #23
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
Evidently this is Jews playing both sides of the debate. The Daily Mail on one hand, the Mirror on the other. All to keep the sheeple in cages, of course.
The Daily Mail. I don't recall any stories in the Daily Mail. Except, of course, for the one made up by the Coverts using an online paper maker which Griffinwatch fell for hook, line and sinker and used as an excuse to launch into a laughable rant that the ""establishment" are more than happy for the B.N.P. to partake in muzzie bashing and are now promoting the B.N.P. by allowing it the oxygen of publicity."

Just in case you forgot that momentous gaffe, I'll provide a copy of the "article".


__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #24
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Look, Gri££inwatch doesn't always get things right, but most of the time, they're bang on the mark. Gri££in has sold out the the Jews and the BNP are a state front.

Just in case you've forgotten- last elections, the BNP got 0.7% of the vote. We need about 40x that to win, and more probably 50x that, as our support is not geographically concentrated in one place.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #25
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
Look, Gri££inwatch doesn't always get things right, but most of the time, they're bang on the mark. Gri££in has sold out the the Jews and the BNP are a state front.
No, you consistently get things wrong.

You launch tirades and build conspiracy theories based on spoof newspapers made up by the C.U.N.T.S. Even after it was pointed out it was a joke, you still carried on.
You accuse, try and hang someone of paedophilia based on the fact that he was fully clothed and in the company of other people in a hotel room with a girl who may or may not have been underage.
You mistake the ponderings of Simon Darby as proof that he has been told he has won an election seat already.
You accuse Simon Darby of being state because he deduces from a phone call or two from the BBC asking about South Africa that there may be a programme planned examining the BNP/SA connection. You don't have to be state or Sherlock Holmes to figure that out.
You still defend Sadie Graham.

That's just from the front page.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #26
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Out of that list only the bit about the newspapers we got wrong. The stuff about Collett and Darby we are right about. Darby told us that he has already won an election seat for fuck sake! He is STATE.

Odinslag88, are you a BNP member wanting your share of Nick Gri££in's pension plan?
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #27
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
Out of that list only the bit about the newspapers we got wrong. The stuff about Collett and Darby we are right about. Darby told us that he has already won an election seat for fuck sake! He is STATE.

Odinslag88, are you a BNP member wanting your share of Nick Gri££in's pension plan?
Please provide a link to where Simon unequivocally states, in no uncertain terms, that he has won an election seat.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #28
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinslag88
Please provide a link to where Simon unequivocally states, in no uncertain terms, that he has won an election seat.
http://griffinwatch-nwn.blogspot.com...by-repost.html

Quote:
Not least, the supreme irony of the love of my country being rewarded by imminent exile."
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #29
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
The full quote from Simon.

""Exile
On a sunny Saturday morning I thought you might like to see this little bit of pre-election publicity in Warwickshire from last week. With two recent 20% vote shares in the West Midlands and being confirmed as lead candidate in the European elections in June, there's a lot on my mind this morning. Not least, the supreme irony of the love of my country being rewarded by imminent exile.
""

I see nowhere that it states in no uncertain words "I, Simon Darby, have been told I have an MEP seat."

It's pretty obvious to all that the BNP will gain one MEP seat, just as it was obvious that Barnbrook would take his seat. Of course he is thinking ahead to what he will be called to do when elected. This proves nothing.

More fact, less supposition, please.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #30
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

In fact, I can prove that Simon Darby has been sacked from the BNP by quoting from his blog.

"Normally I am in the position, on a Saturday night, to give you a tip-off or two as to what is coming up in the Sunday papers. Unfortunately, I have no idea at all what is in the pipeline"

OMG! This clearly means that he has been sacked from the BNP as he has not fielded any BNP queries from the press this week.

See how easy it is?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #31
Hilda
Barbarian
 
Hilda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,307
Hilda
Default

I don't see the logic in Nick Griffin working for the state when he has brought the BNP from insignificance and stagnation to being a rival for the position of the third largest party in Britain. It's fantastic.

The numbers of people attending BNP meetings have absolutely shot up. The numbers of people joining the party likewise. In the working classes in northern England, unless one is talking to a red, one can be virtually assured of sympathy towards the BNP. One of the problems seems to be that many who basically support the party can't be bothered to vote.

Jews really should be backing the BNP, and ethno-nationalism in Europe, when you think about where the "next" Holocaust looks to be coming from. The Left/Muslim alliance should really give them reason for concern. Jews are not loyal to Britain though - only to themselves. And this must be remembered. However olive branches are in order.
__________________
Civic nationalism is TREASON and is INTERNATIONALISM.

Demography is Destiny
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #32
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Well he might not have fully spelled it out, but if you read between the lines, you can see he admits to knowing he has an MEP seat.

And you say it's obvious that he will take a seat? Obvious to whom? I'd say it's a pretty 50/50 thing myself...but then again, maybe you have inside state knowledge, like Darby does.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #33
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda
I don't see the logic in Nick Griffin working for the state when he has brought the BNP from insignificance and stagnation to being a rival for the position of the third largest party in Britain. It's fantastic.

The numbers of people attending BNP meetings have absolutely shot up. The numbers of people joining the party likewise. In the working classes in northern England, unless one is talking to a red, one can be virtually assured of sympathy towards the BNP. One of the problems seems to be that many who basically support the party can't be bothered to vote.

Jews really should be backing the BNP, and ethno-nationalism in Europe, when you think about where the "next" Holocaust looks to be coming from. The Left/Muslim alliance should really give them reason for concern. Jews are not loyal to Britain though - only to themselves. And this must be remembered. However olive branches are in order.
Third largest party in Britain? What a joke!

The third largest party in Britain are the Liberal Democrats. Here are their stats:

- 63 MP's
- 12 MEP's
- 4200 council seats.

The BNP's stats:

- 0 MP's
- 0 MEP's
- Roughly 55 council seats.

Third largest party in Britain my arse. Even the Greens have us beat, with 2 seats on the London Assembly and members already in the European Parliament.

As for the "next" holocaust, the first one never happened to begin with.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #34
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
Well he might not have fully spelled it out, but if you read between the lines, you can see he admits to knowing he has an MEP seat.

And you say it's obvious that he will take a seat? Obvious to whom? I'd say it's a pretty 50/50 thing myself...but then again, maybe you have inside state knowledge, like Darby does.

Reading between the lines
- a twenty second mobile phone clip of a fully clothed man probably means he's a paedophile - do you see how ridiculous you look?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #35
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa
 
The Barrenness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: the unholy land
Posts: 9,995
The Barrenness
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Yes, I believe so. I believe that 99% of people are racialist at heart, and at some point, when we're outumbered and the effects really begin to show, the indoctrination will wear off and the survival instinct will kick in.
Correct. Whites have accepted all they have up until this point because they felt relatively safe and comfortable in their majority status. Whites are beginning to get uncomfortable and that will continue to grow as their percentage of the population continues to plummet and the society they know continues to become more alien to them. It may soon reach a point in some nations, though, where it is too late.
Whites will always exist, but I just hope that it doesn't get to a point where whites completely have no nation of their own. What I mean by this is no nation where they have retained a dominant majority status.
__________________
http://www.thephora.net/forum

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #36
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James H View Post
Third largest party in Britain? What a joke!

The third largest party in Britain are the Liberal Democrats. Here are their stats:

- 63 MP's
- 12 MEP's
- 4200 council seats.

The BNP's stats:

- 0 MP's
- 0 MEP's
- Roughly 55 council seats.

Third largest party in Britain my arse. Even the Greens have us beat, with 2 seats on the London Assembly and members already in the European Parliament.
Why all the frantic effort to smear us then? If the BNP are so small and insignificant, they're no threat to anyone. Leave them alone, stop wasting your time smearing a tiny, useless, going nowhere party. Eh?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #37
James H
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88
Reading between the lines - a twenty second mobile phone clip of a fully clothed man probably means he's a paedophile - do you see how ridiculous you look?
It probably means he's a pedophile when he's got an underage girl heavily drunk and brought her back to his hotel room.

Quote:
Why all the frantic effort to smear us then? If the BNP are so small and insignificant, they're no threat to anyone. Leave them alone, stop wasting your time smearing a tiny, useless, going nowhere party. Eh?
You fool, I want them to be a threat to someone, as I'm actually a Nationalist unlike you who's just a Gri££inite.

They are pathetic right now because of Gri££in. In 10 years running the Party we've got from 2 council seats to 50. Sounds impressive, until you realise there's 20000 seats in the UK.

In 10 years, we have never had a chance at getting an MP elected. After the next General Election, we still probably won't (though I accept there's a small chance in Stoke/Barking and Dagenham).

In all honesty, the electoral route only has another 10 years left. After that the non-Whites will be too great in number for us to turn the tide.

If the next 10 years is as crap as the first 10 years, the BNP is going nowhere. Therefore, it's time to start looking at alternative ways to power, such as PLE's, Volkstadt's, and, if neccesary, revolution.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #38
Mark Kerpolt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,718
Mark Kerpolt
Angry

Thanks for destroying my thread.
 
Old April 25th, 2009 #39
John Denton
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 337
Blog Entries: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Correct. Whites have accepted all they have up until this point because they felt relatively safe and comfortable in their majority status. Whites are beginning to get uncomfortable and that will continue to grow as their percentage of the population continues to plummet and the society they know continues to become more alien to them. It may soon reach a point in some nations, though, where it is too late.
Whites will always exist, but I just hope that it doesn't get to a point where whites completely have no nation of their own. What I mean by this is no nation where they have retained a dominant majority status.

I'm afraid that is an endorsement of the 'Worse is better' theory. I myself pessimistically agree with a VNN posters signature (forget who it is) that 'Worse is worse'. You could have argued years ago that white Californians would have rallied together to oppose the ceding of their state to Mexican immigrants but it never happened. And now whites are a minority there and will dwindle further. Furthermore as whites continue to miscegenate with Jews, Blacks, Orientals and other non-Europeans then it massively deplete the white gene pool that Aryans will rely upon to reproduce. A future generation of pure whites that arise by chance through personal mating choices rather than concious survival breeding practices are more likely to capitulate to the dominant culture around them then remain isolated and resistant. A resistful attitude only applies to white nationalists and there are not many of them around as it is. I've mentioned before that a small white minority would face an insurmountable task in trying to maintain an independent nation of its own, especially with hostile forces against it, such as the establishment that spent years trying to demonise whites would wished to preserve their culture and heritage.

I do grant you that many whites are not too worried about racial survival because they don't feel the sitation is bad enough yet, with many brainwashed, and others apathetic. When you combine all these factors it represents a collective indifference to what is happening to us, and I don't see the best of our people suddenly waking up towards the end to save the day.
 
Old April 26th, 2009 #40
Hilda
Barbarian
 
Hilda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,307
Hilda
Default

One thing we can say for sure is that whites (as we know ourselves) will eventually all be racially loyal. The others will all have been mongrelized. The only way we have a future is if some of us manage to pass an ideology/religion of racial loyalty to our descendants and become increasingly divergent from the non-whites. That means that amongst this group we would see women only breeding with men who are no more nigrescent than they are.

But if whites do virtually disappear (and the remaining few hide themselves away in a geographically isolated spot to protect themselves) there will still be people who decide that they are in fact whites. Brazilian type mongrels for example. This is already commn over there. So in that sense there will always be some people that think of themselves as "whites" and who don't have a clue of what "whites" used to be.
__________________
Civic nationalism is TREASON and is INTERNATIONALISM.

Demography is Destiny
 
Reply

Tags
destruction of excellence, genocide, indo-european, survival, white race

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.
Page generated in 0.14925 seconds.