Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2020 #581
Jeffrey Smither

So Publix is setting up special hours for Blue niggers to shop after hours. Like no toilet paper or papers towels for regular customers but they set aside it for blue niggers.

Old May 2nd, 2020 #582
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Police officer dead, another injured in Houston helicopter crash

By Brie Stimson, Fox News
May 2, 2020

A Texas police officer was killed and another critically injured when their helicopter crashed as they were responding to a call early Saturday, according to officials.

The officers were trapped inside the copter after it went down around 2 a.m. near an apartment complex in north Houston and had to be extracted by firefighters, FOX 26 in Houston reported.

Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner mourned the loss of the officer, who was not immediately identified.

“This is a sad morning,” Turner said in a tweet.

“They literally had to cut the pilots out of the wreckage,” Police Chief Art Acevedo told reporters at a news conference soon after the crash.

The pilot who survived was “very banged up” and required immediate surgery, but Acevedo was hopeful he would recover.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/02/police...icopter-crash/

Old May 2nd, 2020 #583
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So Publix is setting up special hours for Blue niggers to shop after hours. Like no toilet paper or papers towels for regular customers but they set aside it for blue niggers.
do green niggers and silver niggers get special hours too?

Old May 3rd, 2020 #584
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Thanks for the good news, Stewart.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 7th, 2020 #585
Gladiatrix

Default Lesbian Who Sued Sheriff After He Fired Her Demolishes Him With 70% Of Vote In Dem Primary

This probably should have been posted in the Nutzpah Lounge

"A former Hamilton County deputy sheriff who is running against the man she alleges fired her because she’s a lesbian defeated her former boss by winning nearly 70 percent of the vote Tuesday, The Enquirer of Cincinnati reports.

Charmaine McGuffey defeated Jim Neil in the Democratic primary and will now face off against Bruce Hoffbauer, a Cincinnati police lieutenant who was the only candidate in the Republican primary, in November.

McGuffey would be the first Ohio sheriff from the LGBTQ community and one of only a few ever elected in the nation, reports The Advocate. She was endorsed by the LGBTQ Victory Fund.

“McGuffey and Neil have both been with the sheriff’s department since the early 1980s. Neil was elected sheriff in 2012, and the following year he promoted McGuffey to major in command of jail and court services, making her the highest-ranking woman in the department’s history. In 2015, she was named local and regional Law Enforcement Officer of the Year. The following year, the Ohio House of Representatives named her Public Citizen of the Year. During her tenure, the Hamilton County Justice Center went from being the worst-ranked large jail in Ohio to the best,” reports the news outlet."

https://thegailygrind.com/2020/04/29...6GKaW8eC7x38Lw

Old May 7th, 2020 #586
T.Garrett
Banned

Post next they'll arrest the kids ...the WHITE ones

One of the best Tuckys which included the above video (I cringed at his chagrin about the jew wedding in Jersey) :

As he says in the vid ..."what's next ..."

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 8th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.

Old May 7th, 2020 #587
notmenomore

Angry

Dumbassed kwaps gone nucking futs.

Old May 7th, 2020 #588
Jeffrey Smither

Down here in Floriduh we have a RINO jew loving governor who still has pretty much a lockdown.

A few barbers said fuck it and opened down here. A couple in Miami and a couple in Collier County. The county said they wouldn't do anything, but then the Blue niggers in collier county rolled up and shut the barber down.

Old May 8th, 2020 #589
Gladiatrix

Default Alberta Cops Handcuffed a Woman in a Star Wars Costume Because Someone Complained About Her Fake Blaster

"Star Wars fans all over the world celebrated the series on May 4th ("May the fourth be with you") on Monday. Because it's a Star Wars-themed pizza joint, Coco Vanilla Galactic Cantina in Alberta took advantage of the occasion to drum up more takeout business by having an employee stand outside the restaurant dressed as an Imperial stormtrooper.

Then the police showed up.

Owner Brad Whalen told Reason that he had a costumed employee stand in front of the restaurant to generate buzz and encourage passersby to order from the restaurant, which is desperate for business due to COVID-19 rules preventing eat-in dining.

The employee was only outside for about an hour when officers with the Lethbridge Police Service (LPS) showed up. Apparently, two onlookers called 911 to report the employee for holding a plastic replica of a stormtrooper blaster."

https://reason.com/2020/05/06/albert...YjGXOK7qZZcKps

Old May 8th, 2020 #590
T.Garrett
Banned

Post canuckistan pigs vs us blue nig ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Star Wars fans all over the world celebrated the series on May 4th ("May the fourth be with you") on Monday. Because it's a Star Wars-themed pizza joint, Coco Vanilla Galactic Cantina in Alberta took advantage of the occasion to drum up more takeout business by having an employee stand outside the restaurant dressed as an Imperial stormtrooper.

Then the police showed up.

Owner Brad Whalen told Reason that he had a costumed employee stand in front of the restaurant to generate buzz and encourage passersby to order from the restaurant, which is desperate for business due to COVID-19 rules preventing eat-in dining.

The employee was only outside for about an hour when officers with the Lethbridge Police Service (LPS) showed up. Apparently, two onlookers called 911 to report the employee for holding a plastic replica of a stormtrooper blaster."

https://reason.com/2020/05/06/albert...YjGXOK7qZZcKps
That ho playing Stormtrooper was put on the ground in Canuckistan after a report of 'someone in a costume' with a firearm just weeks after Canada's worst ever mass killing where the shooter was dressed up as a cop, this black bitch was bodyslammed in Alabama USA for refusing to wear a fucking face mask ...

I understand that they are both nigger females, but in which instance was the pig less justified? And do you think that either the Alberta or the Alabama 5-0 would have treated a white person any differently?

Old May 12th, 2020 #591
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
That ho playing Stormtrooper was put on the ground in Canuckistan after a report of 'someone in a costume' with a firearm just weeks after Canada's worst ever mass killing where the shooter was dressed up as a cop, this black bitch was bodyslammed in Alabama USA for refusing to wear a fucking face mask ...

Police officer bodyslams a woman in an AlabamaÂ*Walmart 'for refusing to wear a face mask'

I understand that they are both nigger females, but in which instance was the pig less justified? And do you think that either the Alberta or the Alabama 5-0 would have treated a white person any differently?
If they were white they'd probably get even worse treatment.

You might disagree, but spic and nigger cops might steal and be corrupt, it's white badge fags that seem to be the most violent though.

At the market I work at their rules are you have to wear a mask if you're a vendor, yet customers don't have to. Anyway, they have a badge fag who does security for them there and this bitch badge fag came up to a vendor by me demanding he put his mask on like it was some lawful order.

Old May 12th, 2020 #592
Jeffrey Smither

I figured this was worth posting anyway. It's of importance because the morbidly obese badge fag has a hot looking white wife who's a competitive shooter and instructor. He was made good about a week ago in a shooting.

I notice hot white women go for badge fags, even if they're morbidly obese they still seem to snag white women while many WN struggle just to get a girlfriend that last.

Why do our white women fall for fat badge fags and non whites?

Anyway, at least in this instance I tip my hat. Might of been a blue nigger but he was actually doing what he was supposed to do. He was in uniform, in his own car off duty I guess going to a security gig and saw a hit and run, radioed it in and tried to stop him. The white trash shot him though but the badge fag took him out too before going down.

https://shawneemissionpost.com/2020/...-2-dead-92054/

Old May 13th, 2020 #593
Ray Allan

Quote:
I notice hot white women go for badge fags, even if they're morbidly obese they still seem to snag white women while many WN struggle just to get a girlfriend that last.

Why do our white women fall for fat badge fags and non whites?
Because blue niggers and black niggers, regardless of physical attractiveness or intelligence are hyped as alpha males that women are supposed to mate with. Include green niggers in that category, too.

That dead fat badge fag looks like Pvt. Pyle had he survived the Vietnam War and became a kwapper after leaving the marines.

Old May 13th, 2020 #594
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Because blue niggers and black niggers, regardless of physical attractiveness or intelligence are hyped as alpha males that women are supposed to mate with. Include green niggers in that category, too.

That dead fat badge fag looks like Pvt. Pyle had he survived the Vietnam War and became a kwapper after leaving the marines.
LOL I agree. I was about to say that too! Except this dude was only 37! Looks old for his age though but that's what obesity does to you.

I mean, yes niggers bucks can be muscular, more so that white men, hence afleets BUT they're ugly and niggers.

That's like a 5-7 sheboon who's trim and lean. Hell no I wouldn't want to bang that pile of shit.

Women will take power and money over looks though like this for example. Hell look at Flush the Fat. He's obese and ugly old but has a hot wife who's far younger.

Old May 13th, 2020 #595
Ray Allan

Quote:
Women will take power and money over looks though like this for example. Hell look at Flush the Fat. He's obese and ugly old but has a hot wife who's far younger.
Women will always gravitate toward men they perceive as having power, just a biological fact. This will remain a problem for us until WN are in power and we have control over governmental institutions which includes police and military.

Old May 13th, 2020 #596
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Women will always gravitate toward men they perceive as having power, just a biological fact. This will remain a problem for us until WN are in power and we have control over governmental institutions which includes police and military.
I agree. I notice this problem on here and SF, WN/NS having troubles finding wife material and dating in general.

They tried starting up WN dating sites but hardly any women joined them.

I think it's because WN have higher standards when it comes to how women act.

Most KWA women are shallow and filthy sluts.

Old May 15th, 2020 #597
Gladiatrix

Default Badge fags in Jew York City. Enjoy it, schwartzers

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...vQQDTrhZHOZT6Q

Old May 15th, 2020 #598
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You might disagree, but spic and nigger cops might steal and be corrupt, it's white badge fags that seem to be the most violent though.
That has been my experience with DC kwaps. Unlike Shitcago, ours are not required to live in the district. They have an animosity towards white people who can afford to live here. Fuck these blue niggers.

Old May 15th, 2020 #599
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
That has been my experience with DC kwaps. Unlike Shitcago, ours are not required to live in the district. They have an animosity towards white people who can afford to live here. Fuck these blue niggers.
But most of the whites in DC are bottom of the scum too. They either work for the government or are those military contractors part of the war machine.

Old May 15th, 2020 #600
Spring74

Whats a green nigger?

Thread