VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2009 #1
Mike Parker

Mike Parker
Thumbs up VNN on Libertarianism

Russo Redux (Sort Of)

It wasn’t surprising to learn that the Jewish filmmaker Aaron Russo - who died a few days ago and whose death was mentioned by VNN - wasn’t merely a libertarian but was a libertarian activist who was once a presidential candidate. Why wasn’t it surprising? Because libertarianism is a Jewish movement posing as a freedom movement [1]. Libertarianism consists of conflicting, race-denying, individualistic ideas. It was designed to attract and brainwash certain gentiles who wouldn’t follow other political movements, such as the Jewish-led “liberal” a.k.a. “progressive” movement. Do you think it’s just a coincidence that people such as Ayn Rand, Murray Rothbard, Ludwig Von Mises, Milton Friedman, Robert Nozick, Frank Chodorov, Aaron Director, Julian Simon - i.e., most of the big names in the libertarian movement - were Jews? Even today, many of the top people in libertarianism are Jewish. The ones who aren’t Jewish simply don’t understand the nature of it. Sadly, libertarianism has crept into conservative circles, further Jewing an already-too-Jewed movement (i.e., “neoconservatism” and “Judeo-Christianity”). Libertarianism was created to prevent gentiles from thinking and acting in a collective manner. Like communism and feminism, it’s another Jewish “-ism.”

[1] genetically Jewish, not religiously Jewish

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=2116#comments

Old July 6th, 2009 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Mike in Denver

Aaron Russo died August 2007. But yes, libertarianism is a nutty idea. The best of it sounds kind of nice, but so does a lot of pure fiction.

I want to live in Rivendell, with Elven Princess Arwen.
I want to live in a libertarian world.

Both statements are about the same.

Mike

Tags
individualism, libertarianism is jewish

Thread