VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2006 #21
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
Most white people your age think of themselves as 'open-minded,' but the sad truth is that you are not in command of the facts. As such, you are open to all sorts of lies about the world and the different peoples in it. Once a person learns more about what's really happening, he becomes 'close-minded'--in the sense that lies about differences and distinctions are summarily rejected on sight. Thus, a command of the facts leads to 'close-mindedness' because the majority, yes the majority, of what you read about this world is wrong, much of it deliberately wrong. And I say this knowing full well you are in college and you simply cannot accept that most of the professors on your campus (outside of the hard sciences) are full of BS. You've expected all your life that those pretenders who stand in front of you lecturing have some keen insight you don't have, or they have possession of intricate patterns of life's details you've yet to ken.

Well, for a partial, brief education:

Blacks are stupid. The ones in America have an average I.Q. of about 85. The ones in Africa are even stupider because they lack any white genes. They tend toward an average I.Q. of about 70, in some places even lower.

Blacks tend toward savagery due to their inferior genetics. Males have very high testosterone levels. They constantly get in fights and arguments over nothing. The average young black female is every bit as violence-prone as the average young white male. And black males are 10 times more violent than black females.

The following words were written by an 'evil nasty American Nazi', George Lincoln Rockwell. Every reference work you have available to you that mentions him will condemn him outright. No objectivity is necessary when evaluating 'Nazis', right 'Emerald'? Yet the words he wrote WERE TRUE. You can verify this by visiting other 'cleaner' more 'proper' websites like http://www.amren.com or http://www.vdare.com but you won't find there an exact summary like what follows:
The explanation by this 'evil racist' has the advantage of being concise and accurate. Unfortunately, it will not resonate with you at all. You, as an 'open-minded' white female enrolled in an institution dedicated (outside of the hard sciences) to brainwashing, simply cannot grok reality so starkly presented. Indeed, it is most unlikely that you will ever understand the world we live in. You just don't have it in you to accept that there 'is no Santa Claus.' "Oh, daddy, please tell me Santa Claus is real." "Oh, professor, please tell me that the races are inherently equal." "Oh, Father in Heaven, please tell me that we can all live in peace and harmony on earth." Well, that last one was a stretch. You could no more conceive of God being male than you could conceive of the fact that 90% of white geniuses have been, are, and will be (for a long time) male. That you are a 'writer' is typical. Fluency with words has lead you to believe that your perspective is 'equal' to that of smart(er) men. You look down on us here at VNNF. You notice we are mostly men. For you, it doesn't pass the 'smell test.' After all, if our perspective were really the accurate one, and yours was the faulty perspective, then why is there such a large ratio of men to women on websites like this? You can't get your mind around the commonplaceness of female errancy in worldly thinking, can you? It's just 'discrimination' that has prevented women from producing any more than 5% (is it even that much?) of the greatest philosophers. It's just 'sexism' that keeps down the percentage of female rocket scientists. And so here you are, you see 90% of us are male, and it must be because something is wrong with us. How could so few white women see the truth? Well, because it isn't the truth, right? Women (like you) know better. And you come here to understand how self-evidently intelligent men could have had their minds 'twisted' to the extent that they have come to believe such 'hateful' things as blacks being basically stupid and violent and, let's face it, vastly inferior. But instead it is your mind that is lost in a hazy maze created around you from your infancy on, telling you lies about 'equality,' lies told through the modeling of the 'real world,' models that are false but omnipresent to your mind. You may never escape from this maze, but here you are trying ... though you don't even realize.

The Evolution of Racial Differences in Morality
I don't even know where to start. First of all, by "open-minded," I mean that I am fully aware that I am not in command of the facts. This is opposed to being a "closed-minded" person which, by my definition, is someone who confidently believes himself to be in command of the facts without sufficient research. This hypothetical character (the "closed-minded") would snatch up the opinions of others as his own and/or draw immediate conclusions based on what he wished to be true. He would ignored falsifiability and snub the scientific method. He would cling to concepts that made him feel secure, important, or validated him in some other way. He would also be an idiot.

I do agree with you on a particular point: If I were in command of the facts, I would no longer be particularly receptive to arguments against the facts. For instance, I'm pretty confident that earth circles the sun. But if someone wanted to offer alternative suggestions, I would listen attentively, apply some logic, and come to a new conclusion (and likely dismiss them). The point is, I'm not going to insist on something simply because I wish it so. If I were Isaac Newton, I wouldn't want to bounce an apple off Einstein's head for renovating my theory. Reality exists, truth is NOT relative (unlike time), and I actually ENJOY learning the truth.

Everyone has an agenda. We learn that at about four years of age, I think, and try to work around it. Since none of us is psychic, we can only intuit or deduce a person's motives and then move on to decide what it means for his credibility, investigate alternative viewpoints, ponder, and finally admit that our certainties are really only strong hunches. Or we can shove a fist in the air, knock over the kitchen table, and shout "By God, this is what I KNOW!" Whatever pleases you.

It’s ironic that your second praise of hard science is embedded within a sentence intended to reveal my naivety. I couldn’t agree with you more that the only thing of true value in college is hard science. Our reasons for thinking so are most likely quite different, but I did find it amusing. I disagree (so far, but I can be swayed with facts and logic) that everything else is designed to brainwash. I’d like to discuss that further with you, if you don’t mind. And for the record, 75% of my professors are flippin’ retards. “Father in Heaven”? Definitely a stretch. I went to a Christian school for the last 6 years of my “general” education, but I’m an atheist. Or, rather, I should say I’m agnostic with atheistic tendencies. Whatever.

How did we get onto this gender thing? Smell test? Are most of you males? You lost me with all of that. I’m not here to play games of inferiority/superiority or examine anyone’s mind, twisted or not. If you want to think that females are inferior, go right ahead and think it, because I’m most DEFINITELY not here to preach to anyone. I’ve already screwed up the whole point of this by saying as much as I have. None of this is supposed to be about what I believe/think/feel. No one cares. I do care what you guys think, though. Hopefully I can get some more of that.

Please don't assume that I am a naive little girl. I admire your apparent intellect and can fully appreciate what you're trying to convey, but plucking out the value in your post becomes unpleasant work when I have to work around your thesis: ‘Emerald’ is a moron. If you want to go on thinking so… Well, that’s fair enough. I’m in your territory after all and I expect to take a bit of a beating.

Thanks for posting the article by George Lincoln Rockwell. It was more interesting that I would have imagined, and very helpful. I know it wasn’t exactly intended to be “helpful” but it was anyway.

The link to the American Renaissance article was good too. I was going to ask if you had sources for the I.Q. numbers you posted.

Thanks for responding.

-E

Old February 7th, 2006 #22
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
I lived directly in the Multi Cult a few more years than you've been alive.
How do we compare, intellectual-wise, to the Dove Beauty Bar "True Colors" contest girls? Are we equally imbued with the sagacity, and that inner-beauty glow all the fat, ugly, non-White girls have?
http://forums.campaignforrealbeauty....adID=400000000
http://www.amren.com/954issue/954issue.html#cover

According to this link, some Asian groups outscore whites in I.Q. tests. And the little Asian girl wants to be blonde.

Actually, I've seen enough sagacity and inner-beauty glow from Dove's ads already. What was their less recent slogan? "It's Okay to Die of Heart Disease—You're Still Wonderful!" Dove seems to have a thing for fat/ugly girls of all races.

Old February 7th, 2006 #23
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by windmaster
Are you not at least a bit interested in what some of the ladies might have to say?.....you know, being a "lady" yourself. I am willing to bet from reading your post that you are not as ignorant as you claim to be. Seems you have several preconceived notions re: "this racist website" May I suggest listening to the radio shows available here at VNN. Perhaps you could call in and chat.
Guys and gals alike.

I do apologize. I'm a Kansas girl. It's that Dorothy slang.

Is this not a "racist" website?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=racist

If I'm wrong in my assumptions, let me know. If you guys (and gals) just don't like that word, I won't use it again.

Radio shows. Awesome. I'll check that out.

-E

Old February 7th, 2006 #24
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Query for the young lass. Why would we waste time talking to you? Because you are a budding novelist? Sorry. You sound boring to me.

You want to get inside our heads, you can read all you want without participating. Sounds to me like you're fishing for information you can't find just by reading. Am I right? Like what?
I had to respond to this one simply because I've never been called a young lass before. I rather enjoyed it.

I'm sorry if I sound boring, but it wasn't really my intent to entertain. I don't want to convince anyone to talk to me. I'm getting some of what I needed already. I wanted to get one-on-one conversations and ask specific questions. I can't get that through reading alone.

Old February 7th, 2006 #25
windmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald
I'm not trying to complete a doctorate or spread rumors about hate. I'm an English major still working on my B.A. and writing fiction as a hobby. If I wanted to do that I could have joined this bored calling myself a White Nationalist (see, I'm learning). Or I could have said I was a Jew.
English major? I'm too board for this.

Old February 8th, 2006 #26
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kensington
Since you say you are female, blonde & white, can I ask you a question?

When you do finally dust off those decades old eggs in your womb and give them a go, do you care if your children retain the traits that you yourself posess? Or do you not care if your increasingly rare traits are passed on to your offspring?

In other words, would you be satisfied having a dark haired and eyed baby and dont really care what it looked like 'as long as it was "healthy".'?

Clue me into the female mind here.
When I do dust off those decades-old eggs (I freakin' love that phrasing) and give them a go, I sincerely hope my children retain my rare traits that I value. I hope they are intelligent, compassionate, accepting, and loyal (though most of these traits, with the exception of intelligence, relies on environment according to studies). I hope they have my high metabolism and perfect eyesight. If it's a girl, I hope she has my cheekbones and my nose. If it's a boy, he would do well with my athletic ability. I hope neither of them have my self-doubt, or my shyness. I hope they don't have my asthma. Eye color? It doesn't matter so much, though my shade of green is unusual. Hair? As long as it's straight so they fuss over it less. They'll probably have their father's brown hair and brown eyes since those are the dominate traits. Their father: my husband. No, no. Don't fret. He's English/German. I'm Irish/French Canadian.

So to answer your question more directly: I don't care if my children are Martians, as long as they're happy. Healthy's good too.

-E

Old February 8th, 2006 #27
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by windmaster
English major? I'm too board for this.
Did you really just put "English major" and "I'm too board for this" right next to each other? lol, just kidding.

Old February 8th, 2006 #28
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

*searches frantically for edit button*

Old February 8th, 2006 #29
Faceless Goy

I wonder if this is the girl Doppel and Chain met at the Kingston thing?

Old February 8th, 2006 #30
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Hey.

Ew. Pop quiz. I hate these.

Okay... I guess you're wanting my interpretation as opposed to proof that I can read a dictionary, right?

Racism - Racism, to me, is the belief that race makes an individual inherently superior or inferior in some way, be it physically, psychologically, or mentally. That's pretty vague, but I guess the word encompasses a lot.

Racist - A person that holds the above belief. The word "racist" carries connotations of anger and potential violence, especially when used in the media, but I think that distorts the actual meaning.

Did that help? I'm not really sure if that's what you were looking for...

The weird thing about me is that I'm not overtly anything, regardless of my beliefs. I mostly watch. I've been accused of being excessively logical, but surely that can only make for better conversation.
Actually, the average "racist" is NOT always a believer in their "superiority" or lack there of. The term "racist" was coined by the Communists in the early 1900s, and didn't appear in the dictionary until the 1940s.

Most "racists" are merely separatists and YES there is a difference. I do not want to be superior over anyone, because that can eventually lead to their subjugation, and we all saw what that led to.

In some areas other races are superior, in many areas Whites are. That is not a belief moreover than just a fact of history. Deep down, I don't collectively "hate" anyone, but I love my own race, and want to see it survive. There is a saying that "good fences, make good neighbors".

Hope I have helped.

Now, here are some questions for you...

Please answer these questions as honestly and intelligently as possible. Also, please give valid reasons for your answers.

Question #1:
Do Whites exist as a race?

Question #2:
Do Whites have the right to defend themselves from defamation?

Question #3:
Do Whites have the right to advocate their own racial interests?

Question #4:
Do Whites have the right to organize political, cultural, professional, and student associations that recieve just as much support from the media, government, universities, political parties, major corporations, and financial endowments as similar associations of other races do?

I look forward to your responses.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old February 8th, 2006 #31
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless Goy
I wonder if this is the girl Doppel and Chain met at the Kingston thing?
You mean me? I'm pretty sure I'm not that girl. I don't know anyone named Doppel or Chain (though these almost have to be screen names) and I don't know what the Kingston thing is.

Old February 8th, 2006 #32
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

Quote:
'Open-mindedness' is a failing of those not in command of the facts of this world
Excellent point. Typically those who claim "open-mindedness" are sloppy thinkers unwilling to reject falsehood. I for one consider myself open minded enough to consider new viewpoints, but I think we've all had enough of the racial equality swill from the kikes.

Emerald, you are best off listening to some Pierce broadcasts. The one after 9/11 is not a bad place to start.

Old February 8th, 2006 #33
Chain

Quote:
I'm not trying to complete a doctorate or spread rumors about hate. I'm an English major still working on my B.A. and writing fiction as a hobby. If I wanted to do that I could have joined this bored calling myself a White Nationalist (see, I'm learning). Or I could have said I was a Jew.
Novelist ("I'm a writer. I write novels")
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...145#post351145
turned to "working on my B.A." is better. It's funnier.

Are you sure you didn't come in via the Dove Beauty Bar "True Colors" campaign links I made?

Last edited by Chain; February 8th, 2006 at 01:59 AM.

Old February 8th, 2006 #34
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
Actually, the average "racist" is NOT always a believer in their "superiority" or lack there of. The term "racist" was coined by the Communists in the early 1900s, and didn't appear in the dictionary until the 1940s.

Most "racists" are merely separatists and YES there is a difference. I do not want to be superior over anyone, because that can eventually lead to their subjugation, and we all saw what that led to.

In some areas other races are superior, in many areas Whites are. That is not a belief moreover than just a fact of history. Deep down, I don't collectively "hate" anyone, but I love my own race, and want to see it survive. There is a saying that "good fences, make good neighbors".

Hope I have helped.

Now, here are some questions for you...

Please answer these questions as honestly and intelligently as possible. Also, please give valid reasons for your answers.

Question #1:
Do Whites exist as a race?

Question #2:
Do Whites have the right to defend themselves from defamation?

Question #3:
Do Whites have the right to advocate their own racial interests?

Question #4:
Do Whites have the right to organize political, cultural, professional, and student associations that recieve just as much support from the media, government, universities, political parties, major corporations, and financial endowments as similar associations of other races do?

I look forward to your responses.
Cool. Thanks for the info. I only have the Webster's version and modern America's use of the word to go by.

1. This could get tricky. Some of the churches I went to years and years ago wanted me to believe that individual races of people were "created" during the Tower of Babel incident, that apparently this was God's way of making sure no one could communicate with each other and try to finish the tower. Ahem. But you said to be honest. I believe in evolution, or, as I've been calling it recently, the process of elimination (people seem to have strange conceptions about what evolution actually is, and for some reason that phrase helps). I'm assuming all of you know what evolution is, so I'll cut to the chase: Melanin is a polymer present in the skin of humans and animals and works as a protective agent against excessive amounts of radiation from the sun. The difference between skin color is due to melanin, which, over a period of time, diminishes as a genetic trait as it becomes unnecessary or increases as needed. This is apparent in animals as well as humans. As people settled in Europe, people with an absence of melanin in their skin were born and lived to tell about it (and breed) whereas in warmer climates, their lives would have been shorter (no breeding). Over the course of several thousand years... Well, you get the idea.

2. I really squirm when I answer questions about what a person has the right to do. Since I'm an atheist (or maybe for some other reason), I don't believe that any creature has an intrinsic "right" to anything. To have a right, someone has to have granted you the right. I don't believe in The Big Right-Granter in the Sky. But do people have ability? Absolutely. Tendency? Definitely. The only "rule" I can stick to for myself is the Golden one, which can easily be summarized: Hypocrites suck.

But I'll answer your question as well as I can. If a person is feeling particularly defamed, he should defend himself within reason. Obviously, questions of religion, social responsibility, philosophy, and just about everything else come into play to determine what "within reason" even means. Groups of people that are feeling threatened have been defending themselves for millennia, and it's usually quite effective (and sometimes bloody). So... Yes. I think.

3. Once again, that "right" thing... Everyone has the ability to advocate interests important to him, and I see no harm in it. If I wanted to advocate the rights of people that were allergic to peanuts, people who hate chocolate, or people that have a spatter of freckles shaped like Orion's Belt, I should be able to advocate it. I don't know why race should be any different. My answer is yes, but with caution (see #4).

4. Absolutely, but I don't think any of it is a good idea. Affirmative Action and related movements inspire anger in people. As long as we're making a huge deal about race, using it as the most important way of categorizing people, society will respond to it, often negatively. They will feel threatened, belittled, and treated unfairly. Nothing puts a human being in a frenzy like unfair treatment does.
_______

Can I ask you a few things?

1. What's your ideal scenario concerning race? I mean your final, perfect scenario... Would only whites exist? Would different races exist but just not breed with each other?

2. Are you even remotely concerned about other races diluting their bloodlines? Does it bother you that Asians and blacks interbreed, for instance?

That’s all. Excuse any typos. It’s late.

Thanks for chatting with me.

-E

Old February 8th, 2006 #35
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Novelist ("I'm a writer. I write novels")
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...145#post351145
turned to "working on my B.A." is better. It's funnier.

Are you sure you didn't come in via the Dove Beauty Bar "True Colors" campaign links I made?
Ah, so you're Chain. We must have met at that Kingston thing.

lmao... "I'm a writer. I write novels." Love it.

I'm a junior in college, and I do happen to be an English major, but that has nothing to do with why I'm here. If you don't want to believe...

Oh, screw it.

I'm an astronaut now. I fly spaceships.

Old February 8th, 2006 #36
Devere

All right, Emerald. You've bantered with some of us for a bit. There've been some thoughtful posts directed your way. You've yet to respond to the important content of any of them. Why not?

Let me prompt you. What did you think of George Lincoln Rockwell's insights re negroes? No clever, flip, one sentence answers, please. How do his points match up with your own negro experiences and observations? Talk to us a little. I mean really talk to us. Expose some of your mind to us. Many of us will be most interested in what you have to say, I assure you. (And kind too -- as you might imagine, we are particularly kindly disposed toward sincere White people, particularly "open-minded" sincere White people -- with green eyes.)

Have you learned any new truths from us yet?

Last edited by Devere; February 8th, 2006 at 03:47 AM.

Old February 8th, 2006 #37
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
All right, Emerald. You've bantered with some of us for a bit. There've been some thoughtful posts directed your way. You've yet to respond to the important content of any of them. Why not?

Let me prompt you. What did you think of George Lincoln Rockwell's insights re negroes? No clever, flip, one sentence answers, please. How do his points match up with your own negro experiences and observations? Talk to us a little. I mean really talk to us. Expose some of your mind to us. Many of us will be most interested in what you have to say, I assure you. (And kind too -- as you might imagine, we are particularly kindly disposed toward sincere White people, particularly "open-minded" sincere White people -- with green eyes.)

Have you learned any new truths from us yet?
Devere, I could scream. This message board is going to drive me nuts, but not because of any of its members. Everything I post takes about 10 hours to show up because I have to pass the little moderation test Dirk was talking about. As of this moment, I've made 18 posts and only 7 of them appear. I've rambled my little *** off since about 9pm last night (it's now 7:30am on Wednesday) and yet it appears that I've been ignoring virtually every post directed at me. At this point in time, my last post (the one about jokes) appeared 14 hours ago. By the time this particular post appears, I'm sure you'll understand the absurdity of that.

It's impossible for me to carry a decent conversation with this crazy delay. I'll have to consult a crystal ball so I can anticipate posts 10 hours in advance. Yeah, that'll work. I'll figure out what you guys are going to say half a day in advance and respond ahead of time so it will look like we're actually have a conversation. Yeah. Hmm.

I guess I'll just have to put up with it for a while. Just so everyone knows, you must give me at least 10 hours to respond, and that's assuming that I'm staring intently at the monitor pressing "refresh" every five seconds.

(sigh)

I'll give your question some thought. Answer after school and a nap (rocket science is tough work, ha ha) I'll be back to see if I actually have any posts on here yet. I'm seriously exhausted.

More later,

E

Old February 8th, 2006 #38
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Nice. I can't even send anyone a private message. Hello from the recent past, Devere. I was going to send you a message explaining why I appeared to be ignoring you. Instead I'm just putting it here with my other post about it, both of which you'll see in 2009.

(another sigh)

I'm late for school. Isn't that appropriate? Wish that 10-hour delay would work as an excuse...

-E

Old February 8th, 2006 #39
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Personally, I don’t believe anything this so-called chick writes.

If she was for real, why would she even write this …..?

I'll just be as honest as I can so no one makes assumptions about me. I'm a white female, as pale as they come, blonde, green-eyed, and open-minded. I'm 24, currently in college. I'm not racist in the least, but I'm not here to judge you guys, just to learn. Hopefully I’ll just be able to ask questions and get a few answers. I want to approach this as if I have no culture, if that makes sense. I don’t have time for emotion—emotion takes up a lot of words, a lot of time. I’m looking for philosophical construct, ritual, history, “denominations” if you could call them that, the logic behind it, everything… The kind of stuff I could maybe find in an Encyclopedia, but from real people.

People say these things when they actually are intending to judge. If she was a for real writer, this would not be the approach taken. And why describe her appearance, like telling that will get ya somewhere on the ‘no can see’ internet. It smells funny to me.

I want to get familiar with how you guys think and feel. The what, why, how, and all that interesting stuff. I can get a lot of it from reading the threads, and I have (and will), but I think I'll pay a lot more attention to what's being said and what it means if it's directed at me.

Writers watch and research and explore all aspect of things especially the emotional side, the human side. I am guessing amateur want to be reporter who is just setting us up. She wants us to talk to her so she will have solid quotes from us to twist.

In this day and age a woman hack can cash in big with jew publishers and this is exactly the type of subject they would be looking for to twist and turn our views into anti white propaganda for the masses. And they love to target their message to the women.

a jane white portfolio

Old February 8th, 2006 #40
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
Personally, I don’t believe anything this so-called chick writes.

If she was for real, why would she even write this …..?

Quoting Emerald: "I'll just be as honest as I can."
I have my doubts, too. I'm usually very cautious of someone who starts out with "I'll just be as honest as I can". Whenever I hear that phrase, the first thing I do right afterwards is to reach for my back pocket to make sure my wallet's still there.

Thread