William Robert
Banned

Default What about the "Samson Option"?

Are you familiar with this policy?

Do you think it will be used?

If so, how soon?

Israel is prepared to use the " Samson Option"
http://post-gazette.us/

"In the midst of the 1973 war, as defeat was imminent, Israel equipped their American supplied F-4 Phantoms with nuclear warheads.Golda Meir was said to have announced to Nixon that " America either airlift pilots and jets to save Israel or they would launch a nuclear attack on Syria and Egypt and others " ( USA ? )."

Old May 29th, 2004 #2
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Israel, nation of psychos.

They have waved that gun around for years.
I'ts a normal response for a psychopath to use against family and friends, do what I tell you or you could all die in your sleep. I have the power of life and death over you.
A professor at an Israeli university recently made news by announcing that Israel has enough weapons to take out any or all European capitals. Of course, we gave them the subs to carry them.
Russia alone has the weaponry to counter their threat. Russia, with her sunburn missiles, has the means and the will to return the favor. Russia is the only reason Israel is not now softening Iran with missiles and bombs preparatory to US invasion.

Old May 29th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Are you familiar with this policy?

Do you think it will be used?

If so, how soon?

Israel is prepared to use the " Samson Option"
http://post-gazette.us/

"In the midst of the 1973 war, as defeat was imminent, Israel equipped their American supplied F-4 Phantoms with nuclear warheads.Golda Meir was said to have announced to Nixon that " America either airlift pilots and jets to save Israel or they would launch a nuclear attack on Syria and Egypt and others " ( USA ? )."

I certainly believe they would do it if they thought they were going down. Jews advertise themselves as uniquely compassionate. Yet the teach that non-jews are animals. Not one rabbi I've ever heard of has stood back from these teachings and said, "Jesus, what kind of people are we? This doctrine is nuts!" Not one. These people inhabit a mental world in which they are not merely the best and brightest, they're the only thing that really exists. They have no respect for others, and it would not bother them for a moment to annhiliate as many animals as they could if they felt the SLC was going down.

Old May 29th, 2004 #4
Yihudi

Alex-it's called Never Agaiin. Jews do not view non Jews an animals. That is a lie. But after the Holocaust the Jewish people decided that their physical survival is paramount. They will never again sit, waiting for the world to come to their aid. Any nation that seriously threatens Israel's existence, or the Jewish people's existence will be be eliminated. Totally. It's as simple as that.

Old May 29th, 2004 #5
Franco

Quote:
Jews do not view non Jews an animals.

What does this mean? That type of viewpoint belongs in the opposition forum. Next time I will delete your post.

--------------

Old May 29th, 2004 #6
Yihudi

Sorry Keystone-the Palestinians do not seriously threaten Israel's existence.
Not yet anyways. They are a cruel enemy, but, in the big scheme of things,
they are not a serious threat. But if they were to become one....well the world won't have to worry about Palestinian refugees-let's put it that way.

Old May 29th, 2004 #7
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yihudi
But after the Holocaust the Jewish people decided that their physical survival is paramount...
Fair enough. But logically shouldn't this include ending behavior that incited "the Holocaust" in the first place -- not trying to destroy the European people? Whether in Europe or in European-descended countries?

Fair is fair. Europeans, now and then, also decide that their physical survival is paramount. Yet any discussion along these lines, even the most civil, is treated as Hate Speech by Jews.

Quote:
Any nation that seriously threatens Israel's existence, or the Jewish people's existence will be be eliminated. Totally.
Swap "Israel" and "Jewish" for "Germany" and "Germans" here. It could have been lifted directly from Hitler's table talk or any of his speeches.

I read your reply as an assertion that distinct peoples have a right to survive and repel that which threatens their existence. Jews and White Nationalists, in this case, have identical motives.

Such rights as you assert for yourself you cannot reasonably deny others.

Old May 29th, 2004 #8
Yihudi

All people have a right to survive. No people has a right to try to destroy another unless the other is a serious threat to the first people. When I say threat I mean a genuine security threat. Not some half baked- conspiracy,
that I run into a lot here.

Old May 29th, 2004 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yihudi
Alex-it's called Never Agaiin.
No, it's called Not Even Once. There were no six million killed. You know that.
The Holocaust is a political strategy to inculcate guilt and extract money from Aryans.

Quote:
Jews do not view non Jews an animals. That is a lie.
No, what you say is a lie. Jews view non-jews as animals to be used. That is their so-called religious doctrine, actually a political frame.

Quote:
But after the Holocaust the Jewish people decided that their physical survival is paramount. They will never again sit, waiting for the world to come to their aid. Any nation that seriously threatens Israel's existence, or the Jewish people's existence will be be eliminated. Totally. It's as simple as that.
We return the favor. You are murdering our people via open borders, which you alone are responsible for. We will exterminate your race.

Old May 29th, 2004 #10
Yihudi

Alex-no, "you" will not "exterminate" us, because we've changed the rules of the game. Jews can fight back now. israel is a nuclear power. It will utterly eviscerate any nation that tries to destroy it, or the jewish people. I don't understand what is so complicated. That's how this thread started-remember? This is not an empty threat-let us both pray we never get to that point.
I will not debate the holocaust. Jews are not respponsible for immigration laws. Mentioning Jews who lobbied for greater immigration is not evidence of anyuthing. the US congress and the president govern the country. If you feel the immigration laws are too lax-then it is the federal government's fault.
Keystone-the security fence is being built to prevent the infiltration of suicide bnombers into Israel. The palestinians are not an existential threat.

Old May 29th, 2004 #11
MOMUS

Default Seeyalater.

Yer being snotty again.
Keystone, you've read it before. Has everyone?
Git on wi'ye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
How can you keep on saying the same things over and over and over again?

VNN forum has reached the point of redundancy.

Fare Thee Well

Keystone

Old May 29th, 2004 #12
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
How can you keep on saying the same things over and over and over again?

VNN forum has reached the point of redundancy.

Fare Thee Well

Keystone
Just because you've heard of something doesnt mean other people have. If you dont like this forum then leave. See this is why I think anti's should be kept in Opposition because I can already see the problems starting to arise.

Old May 29th, 2004 #13
MOMUS

Now, this is redundancy, Georgie. I think I may report you to the Department of Redundancy Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Just because you've heard of something doesnt mean other people have. If you dont like this forum then leave. See this is why I think anti's should be kept in Opposition because I can already see the problems starting to arise.

Old May 29th, 2004 #14
Georgie

Yihudi shows typical traits of Jews. They are always right, everyone else is always wrong. Everything against them is simply a "conspiracy" and they have harmed no one. However, everyone else has harmed them and they are the only ones to suffer and be "oppressed".

http://jewwatch.com/

Thread