VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2007 #21
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
I hope you'll consider joining EAU.
Just for the record, isn't EAU a re-invented NA/NV/SF group. Aren't its Unit Leaders SF mods, who refer to this board and its posters as "toxoid?"

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old December 8th, 2007 #22
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe McGee View Post
Just for the record, isn't EAU a re-invented NA/NV/SF group. Aren't its Unit Leaders SF mods, who refer to this board and its posters as "toxoid?"
I stand corrected, after viewing some of the recent threads, perhaps "toxoid" is a pretty good description of some of VNNs slimier posters, what a shame it is what this board has degenerated into.

Old December 8th, 2007 #23
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Gentlemen

I think you know how I come down on this topic. I'm fully aware that the media will cherry pick the loonies for their sound bites. The fact of the matter is that whether or not we exclude the loonies from our group, the media will include them in their news reporting and by inference associate them with us. Because the media will say that these psychos are with us, the masses will believe that they're with us. Let's not forget that the TV tells them what to think.

My sometimes fiery revolutionary rhetoric isn't based solely on pure emotion, however that is undeniably a part of it. I look to history and to the notable revolutionaries of the past and I carefully analysis their success. For our situation we need go no further then Fidel Castro. Castro has given us themodel. His disenfranchised people are our disenfranchised White men ages 18-50 who've had our women and jobs stolen from us.

Castro finessed the head-strong soviet jews and a tentative United States to create a leveraged power wedge between the two. He existed in that zone he created. Actually he was smart by taking advantage of circumstances as they unfolded.

We can create a similar wedge. Sure, there are similarities and differences between us and the Cuban model, I'm of the opinion that it's the beginning phases where the similarities of Castro's revolution and ours are almost identical and it's where we're at now.

I'll see if I can dig up some of Castro's speeches from 1958.

I want to hear more about this tact.

Following somewhat in the Faust direction (conviction mixed with attractiveness and simplicity) we need to realize that men will follow anyone they FEEL connected to.

If the message is reasonable (much debating here as sometimes the temporarily unreasonable makes the most long-term sense), strikes a resonate cord, and is delivered with palatable/appropriate conviction, it will be given an honest hearing.

Anyhow I like this idea of "playing the ends against each other" as most men are looking for "their own club".

Love to hear more.

Old December 9th, 2007 #24
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I stand corrected, after viewing some of the recent threads, perhaps "toxoid" is a pretty good description of some of VNNs slimier posters, what a shame it is what this board has degenerated into.
Ignore works wonders, Joe.

It's a Free-Speech site. Lots of trolls and idiots.

Still, more gets done here than anywhere else. Ask Chester Doles.

Stick around for 2008.

It's going to be our best year yet.

Apologies to Kievsky for going off-topic.

Old December 9th, 2007 #25
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
I think you know how I come down on this topic. I'm fully aware that the media will cherry pick the loonies for their sound bites. ...
Playing the game by the enemy's rules is a guaranteed loss. It doesn't matter what a person says or does, the Enemy will use slanders and lies to discredit it - no matter what. No matter how reasonable and calm a person is, the enemy will portray him as a wild-eyed maniac. In an attempt to muffle dissent and censor opinion, the enemy desires that everyone be oh-so-very-careful not to say something that the enemy disagrees with. What's the result? A milquetoast offense by neutered wimps.

Quote:
My sometimes fiery revolutionary rhetoric isn't based solely on pure emotion, however that is undeniably a part of it. I look to history and to the notable revolutionaries of the past and I carefully analysis their success. For our situation we need go no further then Fidel Castro. Castro has given us the model. His disenfranchised people are our disenfranchised White men ages 18-50 who've had our women and jobs stolen from us.
Commies are not role models except for being good examples to other Commies when they are hanging on the scaffold.

Quote:
Castro finessed the head-strong soviet jews and a tentative United States to create a leveraged power wedge between the two. He existed in that zone he created. Actually he was smart by taking advantage of circumstances as they unfolded. .
He didn't do anything different that any other revolutionary using guerilla warfare methods. But one thing he DID do, was to say what he thought about those whom he perceived as enemies - he didn't mince any words in that department!

[/quote]
We can create a similar wedge. Sure, there are similarities and differences between us and the Cuban model, I'm of the opinion that it's the beginning phases where the similarities of Castro's revolution and ours are almost identical and it's where we're at now.[/quote]

Better take a break from the computer, get some sunshiine and freash air and think about it again. We do not have any sovet Jews and a tentative USA to put any illusory wedge between. We have an over-supply of perfidious, subversive Jews at all levels of society including all levels of government. This does not call for any wedges, it calls for a general all-around disinfection. There are not two sides to play against each other, there is only ourselves pitted against a ruthless, pervasive, genocidal creature -- the Kikenvermin.

Brutus, while I admire your intellectual prowess, I think you are grasping for straws here, looking for a solution in someone else's revolution instead of creating the winning solutions out of our present situation. Cuba and the USA are not at all similar except for being run by criminal Jews and corrupt politicians - and they are the SAME criminal Jews but different corrupt politicians.

[/quote]
I'll see if I can dig up some of Castro's speeches from 1958.
[/quote]

It would be interesting to read or hear a translation of what that piece-of-shit Commie had to say.

Old December 9th, 2007 #26
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Billy,

I'm not physically afraid of "antis." It's all about staying out of prison and controlling our message and image. I want there to be an organization that middle class Whites feel safe to join. I want to be able to face the media (if necessary) and say that "we are an ethnic advocacy organization like the NAACP or the ADL or La Raza or Mecha or Maldef."

I don't talk tough on message boards. .... But I disagree with the tactic of posting peoples addresses or using threatening speech.
I am not saying that you are afraid of antis. All I am saying is that it is totally ridiculous for anyone who is serious about any kind of patriot movement, to allow the Enemy to cause any kind of trouble and get away with it.

Hitler had the right idea about this. He had a small group of dedicated guards who IMMEDIATELY squashed anybody who attempted to disrupt the rallies and speeches. The Jews and Commies learned the hard way that for them to even make a peep was asking for some serious hospital time. Very soon, they could have rallies without interruption because the antis didn't dare cause any trouble.

In the same way, I think it is totally stupid for white people to think that we can have and keep freedoms without fighting for them. There is no reason to fight unless someone tries to interfer or ban your freedoms. All of these times when these whinny, wimpy "Nazis" and "Klansmen" hold rallies and the Jews and ARA and other scum throw shit on them or scream in their faces and get rowdy without these same "Nazis" or "Klansmen" beating the crap out them, is just plain embarrassing for white people. Thus, these are not Nazis or Klansmen, they are wimpy sheep dressed for Halloween. Don't wear the uniform unless you are willing to fight for it. Don't say that you are a White Nationalist unless you are prepared to fight for your people or your country.

What? You think that you can whisper and cry softly in public and be heard? Why bother? Anyone who is afraid of jailtime, shouldn't be out in the streets in the first place. You know for a fact that the antis and Jews get away with their disruptions becasuse the Jews in power have ordered the cops to stand down, while law-abiding patriots have the police give them trouble. Well, that's just the way it is and it needs to be changed. But it can't be changed by allowing it, it has to be changed by revolting against it - not revolting against the cops because they need to be on our side but revolting against the Enemy Jews and antis who are destroying the nation.

I am not calling for any revolt or creating trouble and causing turmoil. What I am saying is to stand up for your rights. And if anyone tries to stop you from expressing your opinion or to lawfully express your right of freedom of speech, or of the press or of assmebly, then they are obviously enemies that need to have the shit beat out of them. Then run away quick so that you can defend your people and your country some other day. Beat the crap out of the enemy and then run away and don't let the cops catch you!

There are ways to win and there are ways to lose. So far, White Nationalists seem to think that the Enemy will let us win if we are nice enough. Oh, they can be as ruthless and perfidious and underhanded as they want to be, but they insist that we have to be nice and polite.

Will the sheep say BAAAAA? Or take off the sheep skin and say GRRRRRR?

Old December 9th, 2007 #27
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
I don't think anyone is advocating a softer stance on Jews, Bill. I know I'm not.

My general opinion on our public perception:

The problem is that when you shout "Death to the Jews" in public wearing a Swastika or KKK robe people automatically dismiss you. People we need to listen to us.

Thus my "right message but often wrong messenger" approach.

Whether we like it or not, that is the current public perception of "White Nationalism". We must evolve past it if we ever hope to succeed.
...We have to be realist. We must reach a greater percentage of the White population here in North America. We don't have time to waste anymore attempting to rehabilitate the image of Herr Hitler or the Ku Klux Klan.

Expose the Jew. Hold him up to ridicule and point out his involvement whenever you see it.

We should have 3 main issues as White Nationalist here in Amerikwa:

1. Immigration. Secure and militarize the border with Mexico, and deport all illegals currently residing in the United States.

2. The non-White crime rate. Focus on Whites victimized by non-Whites.

3. Jew complicity in #1 and #2.

Want to fly a flag of rebellion? In America brothers: Furl the Swastika and Fly the Gadsden.
I agree with what you are saying, but please don't misunderstand what I am saying. Yes, do all of the good things that you recommend. All I am sayiing is DON'T LET THE KIKENVERMIN interfer with your right to say and do those things. If they disrupt one of your talks or rallies and speeches, beat the hell out of them. It's really quite simple. Stand up for your rights and don't let the enemy determine what rights that they will allow you to retain.

Old December 10th, 2007 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Both have made some very good and convincing anti war statements, but in a very tactful way.
Yeah, and after how many decades can we admit this approached failed and try something different? Five and counting so far...

Old December 10th, 2007 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Starr, maybe you are right that cheering the deaths of U.S. soldiers is way too extreme when talking with newbies but with most lemmings putting in a good word for any Arab country is "Anti-American". I know because I've tried it with the hardcore Republican crowd, I've mentioned that U.S. Pro Israel policies make things difficult for the small population of Christian Arabs and even this is considered "Liberal". We've reached the point at which the brainwashing is so intense that even the White redneck biker type guys think David Duke is "Anti-American"
This tracks with what I've seen. The brainwashing is to the point where simply pointing out what jews actually do, apart from any invective or opinion, gets you called a nazi. The lemmings have been conditioned to believe that anyone who uses the term Jew is a nazi. These are the same people who will turn around and curse ragheads until they run out of CO2. You don't win these people over, Starr, you take control of the satellites. That's the only way.

The people open to being won over are at the margins - some of the liberals and some of the more intellectual conservatives.

Old December 10th, 2007 #30
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The people open to being won over are at the margins - some of the liberals and some of the more intellectual conservatives.
I completely agree with this. I also have to add that: The people that will be won over are the ones that want to be.

The 'sides' are essentially already drawn and unless there is some sort of a huge watershed event that causes a mass awakening, the numbers really aren't going to fluctuate much.

Old December 10th, 2007 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I am not saying that you are afraid of antis. All I am saying is that it is totally ridiculous for anyone who is serious about any kind of patriot movement, to allow the Enemy to cause any kind of trouble and get away with it.

Hitler had the right idea about this. He had a small group of dedicated guards who IMMEDIATELY squashed anybody who attempted to disrupt the rallies and speeches. The Jews and Commies learned the hard way that for them to even make a peep was asking for some serious hospital time. Very soon, they could have rallies without interruption because the antis didn't dare cause any trouble.

In the same way, I think it is totally stupid for white people to think that we can have and keep freedoms without fighting for them. There is no reason to fight unless someone tries to interfer or ban your freedoms. All of these times when these whinny, wimpy "Nazis" and "Klansmen" hold rallies and the Jews and ARA and other scum throw shit on them or scream in their faces and get rowdy without these same "Nazis" or "Klansmen" beating the crap out them, is just plain embarrassing for white people. Thus, these are not Nazis or Klansmen, they are wimpy sheep dressed for Halloween. Don't wear the uniform unless you are willing to fight for it. Don't say that you are a White Nationalist unless you are prepared to fight for your people or your country.

What? You think that you can whisper and cry softly in public and be heard? Why bother? Anyone who is afraid of jailtime, shouldn't be out in the streets in the first place. You know for a fact that the antis and Jews get away with their disruptions becasuse the Jews in power have ordered the cops to stand down, while law-abiding patriots have the police give them trouble. Well, that's just the way it is and it needs to be changed. But it can't be changed by allowing it, it has to be changed by revolting against it - not revolting against the cops because they need to be on our side but revolting against the Enemy Jews and antis who are destroying the nation.

I am not calling for any revolt or creating trouble and causing turmoil. What I am saying is to stand up for your rights. And if anyone tries to stop you from expressing your opinion or to lawfully express your right of freedom of speech, or of the press or of assmebly, then they are obviously enemies that need to have the shit beat out of them. Then run away quick so that you can defend your people and your country some other day. Beat the crap out of the enemy and then run away and don't let the cops catch you!

There are ways to win and there are ways to lose. So far, White Nationalists seem to think that the Enemy will let us win if we are nice enough. Oh, they can be as ruthless and perfidious and underhanded as they want to be, but they insist that we have to be nice and polite.

Will the sheep say BAAAAA? Or take off the sheep skin and say GRRRRRR?
Banjo Billy is correct, in my view.

When you call a group European-American, to me, it just sends out fear and weakness signals. White is one strong syllable. Much better than eight. All you get with Urine-Peein' Uh-mare-ick-un is the latest appeal to the exclusive repbulican senatorial election insider committee (if you pony up $1000 to come to our dinner).

We have to face squarely that our aim is revolutionary, not reformist. As I've written about 10,000x, there's no way to nice ourselves out of the mess. The jews created this system precisely in order to feed off us. They CAN'T allow us any breathing space - any free speech, cop neutrality, or political stage presence. We are to be demonized en route to democide. That's their plan. No matter what we wear, how we speak, their plan stays the same. The question is not how they will react to us, it's what we must do to bring about the necessary change.

I do think there are good reasons to avoid robes and swastikas, at least for me and ours. But I'm not against them a priori. If someone can make them effective, then I'll applaud. But as our rally showed, we did not wear swastikas and they stuck a plant among us, and did their best to queer our presentation. So let's not get caught up in thinking our dress or speech are big factors in how we do. They are not.

As for Jared Taylor, he's a jewish nationalist, not a white nationalist. The very last thing we need is another William F. Buckley leading good white men away from the source of the problem, and that is exactly what Jared Taylor tries to do.

I do agree with Kievsky that focusing on actual help delivered to Whites, through local networks taking national tips, is the way to go. It continues to amaze me, though, that after so many years people continue to believe there are mechanical solutions to our problems; that if we just buy the right suit, we'll be celebrated on tv, and allowed to make our case, by the same jews that won't even report the most vicious rape-torture-murders committed against our people. When you are you starrs going to accept it? "They don't like us! They really don't like us" to twist Sally Field.

Old December 10th, 2007 #32
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
And exactly as it states in your post, these are the very same people who then get "blanket coverage," The media uses the Nazi/hate image to drive away normal, everday Americans from our message.
The first best step is to define our own terms, yes? What are some suggestions for this and how do we make them commonplace?

Old December 10th, 2007 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Whenever you say or imply that our dress/speech rather than their hostile intentions is the real problem, you're implying that we and the jews who control the media and our political system are really on the same side. There are just some problems that need to be worked out. This is a complete misapprehension. There is no misunderstanding here, there are two different species doing battle.

In fact, it is a large part of the work of the enemy precisely to fool us into believe that this is not the case. That all the stuff loaded on and against Whites is just to remedy past wrongs, rather than to lead to his mockery en route to genocide. That's what VNN exists to correct. Whites will hated, mocked, enslaved, and murdered until the System, conceived and executed by jews, disappears. That's the simple truth of the matter. The System cannot be reformed because it's built on White Oppression. Whites have no interest in any political connection to non-Whites, and it is the job of the System to disguise this fact. The System does a long thorough job of it, and any ostensible White who plays into this rooking by pretending the problems we face are in self-presentation rather than external oppression is quite probably one of the enemy, or at best a fool closed to evidence.

Old December 10th, 2007 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Whether we like it or not, that is the current public perception of "White Nationalism". We must evolve past it if we ever hope to succeed.
The problem is that the media will co-evolve with you. No matter what you do or what you call yourself, they will demonize you. That's the fact of the matter.

There may be good reasons to do this or that, but that you'll get good or fair media coverage for your pro-White cause is never one of them.

This is all impersonal. They don't hate you because you're you, or you dress this way, or speak that way, they oppose you because you threaten their interests. They have to oppose you. The System that cares and feeds them is based on White being an illegitimate organization category. As black writer William Raspberry once said, it is always illegitimate for White men to organize as Whites.

Old December 10th, 2007 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm saying, don't blame yourself for what isn't your fault.

If you could dress or speak better, or if your rally could be better produced, then study the flaws and eliminate them. But never kid yourself: our cause is revolutionary, and the System can never treat fairly its opponents.

Old December 10th, 2007 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
I completely agree with this. I also have to add that: The people that will be won over are the ones that want to be.

The 'sides' are essentially already drawn and unless there is some sort of a huge watershed event that causes a mass awakening, the numbers really aren't going to fluctuate much.
What can be done with the Foxtrots is... not win them over... but put a little doubt deep in 'em. Most people are stupid cowards. Most stupid cowards are vicious. They get off on seeing muslims blown up. Oh how they loved the tracers and camera bombs back in 2002 when the going was good.

We can't win them over yet, but we can remind them, by mocking, of what they are. And we can scare them that the day is coming when their kind will run the other way. Cut down their hannity bravado and get them thinking about turn-n-flee day.

Old December 10th, 2007 #37
Kievsky

Quote:
It continues to amaze me, though, that after so many years people continue to believe there are mechanical solutions to our problems; that if we just buy the right suit, we'll be celebrated on tv, and allowed to make our case, by the same jews that won't even report the most vicious rape-torture-murders committed against our people. When you are you starrs going to accept it? "They don't like us! They really don't like us" to twist Sally Field.
I don't think that's what I'm suggesting. But this is an important point. I understand Alex's approach is to get young White men really angry. The best example would be Cowboy Zeke. Imagine 5 million of us as angry as Cowboy Zeke.

I'm not trying to talk Alex out of that approach. I see the potency of it. But I want us all to be aware of what's going on. jews are whispering to high ranking kwaps "look at these terrorists talking about shooting people and fantasizing about another civil war -- you have to find any way possible to arrest them! Use the Al Capone justification -- find anything and throw it at 'em, and make them defend it at a cost of 10,000 dollars and years of going to court!"

The risk of any of us getting ZOGGED increases every day, as the jews get more panicky, and ZOGsters feel less secure about their position and their government.

Why make it easy for them? When I write posts here or anywhere else, I visualize them being read to a jury while I'm sitting in a defendant docket. Which is why I've moderated my language for a long time now.

Alex makes the point that European-Americans is 8 syllables and sounds cowardly, compared to just saying "White." By the way, someone asked if EAU is just old NA/NV people. Well, there's no Walker or Gliebe or Strom there. The people I know in EAU are of very high caliber. However, because of the Constitution of EAU, I am under a civil contract not to reveal the identity of any EAU member (besides myself of course) to anyone who is not a member of EAU. This was in response to the problem of the last Hillsboro dead-ender (I won't mention the name, you can figure out) giving the NA membership list to the SPLC. I don't know if this was well known, but I have this on good information. Anyway, the EAU membership contract holds anyone liable even if they join under false pretenses. So if an anti joins EAU and leaks/sells info to the press, that anti can be sued based on the contract he signed. I know we can't count on the legal system, but at least we'd have a clear cut contract as a basis with which to commence a lawsuit.

The EAU has a board of directors with set terms and are voted on. Any defective or unethical members can be very quickly removed from membership. Qualifications to be a member is to be an American citizen with no visible non-white ancestry and no irrevocable loyalties to another country (such as Israel). We can vote on removing members for pretty much any reason we see fit, so long as we go by the bylaws. I remember the NA Boston Unit being a clusterfuck because we couldn't get rid of a disruptive and mentally disturbed member.

So it's built to last, and it's designed to be safe for joining by doctors, lawyers, engineers, college deans, military officers (the latter if they don't get caught by their own counterintelligence).

We are not defensive and we explicitly talk about race, but at the same time we reject the labels of "hate group" and "supremacist." On the jewish question the policy is a bit more circumspect, which I know Alex will strongly disagree with. The approach to the jewish problem is that they are a foreign (Israeli) influence that is doing great harm to the US. The solution to this problem does not involve violence or advocating violence, but rather a change in the culture. An analogy (my own analogy, not speaking for EAU) is that of the immune system. A functioning immune system recognize what is the organism and what is not the organism. That epithelial cell is "me," and that streptococcus bacteria is "not me." The fossil fueled engine of prosperity for the last 60 years slathered over all these distinctions, so Americans lost the ability to recognize "me" versus "not me," and we ended up diseased with mushy one-worldness and new age silliness of "one world one people." The suppression of the group immune system -- what Dr. Pierce called "moral AIDS," that's going to pass with the passing of the long economic boom. It doesn't mean ZOG is going to collapse, but it does mean that White people are going to start making distinctions between "us" and "not us." As Jared Taylor puts it, "We have a right to be us, and only we can be us."

In this transition period, we want to recruit as many normal, high functioning White people as possible. The transition is just that -- the System is still kind of functioning, the economy is still kind of functioning. People might just beginning to understand that something is terribly wrong, but they are still in denial. Normal, high functioning White people with a lot at stake (what Trotsky called "the petit bourgeouis" and identified as the recruiting pool for any racialist/fascist/nationalist movement), the petit bourgeouis don't want to join a criminal gang or a terrorist organization.

However, many of the European descended petit bourgeouis are asking themselves, "why no NAACP or ADL for me? Who represents me?"

That is the EAU niche. It is going to be an ethnic advocacy organization, a source of technical/folkish knowledge and a source of White networking. It might not perfect, but it looks pretty good to me. It's not glamourous, but I'm ready to toil for it. If some local reporter knocks at me door and asks me, "Are you a member of European-Americans United" I'm ready to proudly say, "Absolutely, and why aren't you?"

Sure it's safe. That's a good thing. I like safe. Call me a coward, I won't get offended.

I think it's one of those "if you build it they will come." I know that's cliche. But I think if we make a "safe" organization and it gets some momentum, and it's Constitution protects it from infiltrators and defectives becase we can vote them out, we could harness a lot of potential Whites out there who have been sidelined all these years because there's no safe ethnic advocacy organization for them to join.

I think EAU is a very good potential channel for the increasingly discontented mainstream Whites out there.

I'm not saying for VNN to change. It's not a zero sum pie anyway. Let a thousand flowers bloom. I just wanted to throw this out there. I'm a member of EAU and I believe in it.

One last thing to wind up this long winded post. EAU has a focus on principles and ethics. I think this is a very strong suit. Ethics have to be explicit rather than implicit, so there's no gray areas when ethics are violated. I'll post their statement of principles and statement of ethics below.

Last edited by Kievsky; December 10th, 2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: fixed a couple of pronouns

Old December 10th, 2007 #38
Kievsky

http://www.europeanamericansunited.o...p2_articleid=6

Articles
Statement of Principles

European Americans United seeks to preserve and recapture the rights and freedoms of the people who built and founded our nation: European Americans. For far too long, our people and their collective interests have been marginalized and ignored; we have been abandoned by the American political establishment because, unlike every successful, self-conscious group, we have failed to organize ourselves effectively. European Americans United is eager to advocate on the behalf of European American interests, traditions, and values in an increasingly atomized, corrupt, and racially diverse America.

Globalism, which takes many forms, is the main enemy of human diversity and freedom today. Corporations and governments seek to increase their power, and see local laws, traditions and cultures as a hurdle to be overcome. Only by protecting and strengthening these natural differences are all the world's people likely to establish genuine freedom and social justice. In any given nation, cultures and civilizations are the result of the experience of the basic foundational people and their values. In Europe and European-derived nations like America, our people are under the demographic threat of unchecked Third World immigration and the consequent destruction of our unique way of life. As more and more Third World immigrants pour across our borders in America and Europe, they will unquestionably change our traditions, our cultures, and even our forms of government. Our ideals of democracy, individual freedom, and personal responsibility are unique and exist in no other peoples of the world; we wish to preserve these ideals and pass them along to future generations of our European Americans. We recognize that, should our nation ever attain a non-European majority, our ways of life will be forever lost; they will be replaced by the ways of life cherished by the Third World populations who will then control our political process. America’s culture and political system will then, of course, simply reflect its Third World majority—it will begin to resemble Mexico, or Haiti, or Cuba. In European Americans United, we want more for our children and the future generations of our families.

Race: EAU supports self-determination for all races and peoples. We believe that European Americans have a right to decide how they will live, and that an eventual geographic separation is necessary for the preservation of all unique cultures and values. Our fundamental interest is what most benefits European Americans as a people, and the preservation of our genes and our lands is undoubtedly in our best interest.

Economy: Our nation was founded on values twinning personal initiative with mutual co-operation. From the Plymouth Colony to Andrew Jackson's Reforms, to the Homestead Act to the New Deal, Americans have known that we all are better off when we recognize basic standards of social justice. But thanks to globalism, dog-eat-dog economics has resulted in offshoring, outsourcing, the destruction of unions, and the gutting of the US economy. We advocate economic nationalism, which places the economy at the service of the nation; we believe that the welfare of our people should supercede all other things, including the ability of multinational corporations to exploit or ignore our people for unbridled profits.

Environment: For far too long, corporate interests have neglected our environment, while over-reliance on foreign oil has harmed our foreign policy. We call for efforts to balance man's relationship with the natural world; therefore, we work to eliminate pollution and the careless destruction of our natural environment. Likewise, we advocate strenuously for the ethical treatment of animals and the preservation of endangered and threatened species.

Freedom: All across the Western world we see threats to our traditional, hard-won freedoms—especially freedom of speech. Whether on college campuses with political correctness or thanks to the vast spying efforts of the US government, our freedoms are being undermined. We call for a return to the vision of the Founding Fathers: a vision that values the rights of people to dissent. We also value the original Bill of Rights, including man’s inalienable rights to keep and bear arms and to be secure in his home and possessions.

http://www.europeanamericansunited.o...p2_articleid=5

Articles
Statement of Ethics

As an organization dedicated to the preservation and exaltation of classical European values, we ask that our members and leaders maintain or develop a personal moral code germane to and reconcilable with that ancient value system. Generally, we respect our members’ liberty to conduct themselves as they wish, so long as their behavior does not potentially harm or bring disgrace upon themselves, our organization, or our people as a whole.

The plight of our people demands members who can devote themselves to honorable lives and deeds; we neither have the time nor the interest to work with those who cannot live by the principles for which we fight daily. Therefore, we expect our members to have pride in themselves, their family, and their race, and to always conduct themselves accordingly; we expect our members to value truth and righteousness and to be genuine and fair in all their dealings; we expect our members to value beauty, discipline, and progress and to strive to create and/or maintain distinctively impressive standards in art, education, and their professions; we expect our members to work for social justice and to respect and afford opportunity to their peers based not on their class or creed, but instead on their moral character and personal achievement; we expect our members to set a positive, productive example for their family and community in all of their manners and behaviors, including the maintenance of their physical appearance and their choice of acquaintances and personal habits; we expect our members to advance their education or employment in such a way that will enrich themselves and, by extension, benefit the organization and our people; we expect our members to respect and preserve the natural environment and to strive for its protection and restoration; ultimately, we expect our members to consider the welfare of their people and the impact thereunto of all their deeds, speech, and advocacies.

Copyright 2007 European Americans United

http://www.europeanamericansunited.o...p2_articleid=4

I. Name

This organization shall be known as European Americans United and will be referenced in this document both by the foregoing name and as the Organization.

II. Objectives

The objectives of the Organization shall be as follows:

To advance the interests of persons of traditional European ancestry in the United States.

To educate such persons about news and issues of importance and relevance.

To provide a social network that promotes social intercourse among members through a system of local chapters and special project groups and to encourage a friendly community spirit among members.

To support the preservation and advancement of the two-parent European American family.

In keeping with America's first immigration laws and the intent of the nation's founders, to limit United States citizenship to persons of wholly European descent who have irrevocably surrendered claim to citizenship in any foreign nation.

To reaffirm the Constitutional and territorial unity of the United States according to the original intent of the Founding Fathers.

To advance the status of the United States as a self-governed nation state free of foreign influence.

To advance the economic self-sufficiency of the United States.

III. Philosophy

The objectives of The Organization shall be pursued within a philosophical framework known as the Statement of Principles. Said Statement of Principles is appended hereto and incorporated herein by reference.

IV. Volunteer Membership

(A) Eligibility

Any person eighteen years of age or greater with no physically discernible admixture of non-European ancestry shall be eligible for membership as a volunteer provided that:

The person shall certify agreement with The Organization's objectives and Statement of Principles.

The person shall certify agreement to adhere to The Organization's ethical requirements contained in a document entitled “European Americans United Ethics” appended hereto and incorporated herein by reference.

The person shall confirm the absence of a conflict of interest that could compromise his or her effectiveness in pursuing the Objectives of The Organization.

The person shall agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Organization, its administration, it's volunteers, it's Chapter Coordinators and all of their successors and assigns for any harm suffered either directly or indirectly as a result of pursuing the organization's objectives.

The person shall agree to a non-disclosure agreement whose term shall survive the person's volunteer membership not to reveal the volunteer membership status of any person to any other person who is not also a Organization member unless compelled to do so by a Court Order or necessary to comply with (IV)-(C)-(1) and (IV)-(A)-(2) herein.

The person shall not have been previously banned from Volunteer Membership unless a subsequent simple majority vote of the Board of Directors shall have lifted the ban.

A volunteer member may join using a pseudonym if they hold a sensitive job, particularly with a governmental entity. The Organization shall communicate with such members via Email rather than postal mail so that a volunteer member's name and address need not be known even to the Board. In this fashion, the potential for abuse inherent in leaking the identities of members is diminished. However, a pseudonymous member shall not become an administrative member unless he has been met personally by a Chapter Coordinator or similarly trusted individual and vouched for to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors.

Upon a volunteer member's acceptance by the Board, the member shall be assigned a unique membership identification number that shall constitute member identification.

-- snip

That's not the whole Constitution. The rest is about board members and such, not really necessary to put here.

Old December 11th, 2007 #39
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm saying, don't blame yourself for what isn't your fault.

If you could dress or speak better, or if your rally could be better produced, then study the flaws and eliminate them. But never kid yourself: our cause is revolutionary, and the System can never treat fairly its opponents.
Yea, I understand that we are never going to get favorable press reports from the Jew media itself. That's a given.

Good to see you back, Alex. I hope you continue to feel better.

Old December 11th, 2007 #40
Joe McGee

Quote:
Gentlemen

I think you know how I come down on this topic. I'm fully aware that the media will cherry pick the loonies for their sound bites. The fact of the matter is that whether or not we exclude the loonies from our group, the media will include them in their news reporting and by inference associate them with us. Because the media will say that these psychos are with us, the masses will believe that they're with us. Let's not forget that the TV tells them what to think.
The lemmings don't need the media to chase them away, we're doing a fine job of it ourselves. Anyone who has spent any time in the "females in skirts" thread, or the "post hot women pics" thread can easily see some of the "bottom-feeders" right here in our midst. A woman proposes that white women should actually dress with some degree of decency and the porn addicts go bonkers attacking her. Some of the pics posted recently border very closely on porn. A while back someone suggested banning the "F" word in thread titles, and people screamed, doing their best Al Goldstein imitations. What good is it if there were 100 million tabloids distributed, if decent, yes, decent people with a little moral fiber get turned away. Go and scream now, loonies, yes I said "moral fiber." Because a bunch of porn addicted sickos will NEVER have the courage to do what will be necessary to free our people.
So before we worry about the images projected by the media at rallies, we should clean our own house up.

Thread