Old December 23rd, 2014 #1
The Bobster
Banned

Default Adam Sandler is an a–hole: Sony exec in leaked e-mail

http://pagesix.com/2014/12/21/adam-s...579.1412179388

Adam Sandler is an a–hole: Sony exec in leaked e-mail
By Kate Briquelet
December 21, 2014 | 5:40am

Embattled Sony Pictures exec Amy Pascal called pinheaded loudmouthed kike Adam Sandler an “a- -hole” after he demanded $200 million for a new flick and a raise for a production buddy, e-mails reveal.

Pascal and her fellow Sony studio execs were fuming over the actor’s behavior during the making of the animated film “Hotel Transylvania 2” and over his pushy pitch for a film adaptation of the children’s board game Candyland.

After Sandler failed at a pitch meeting to persuade executives to cough up $200 million for the Candyland project, Hannah Minghella, a honcho at Sony subsidiary Columbia Pictures, sent an e-mail Sept. 23 to Pascal and other Sony executives.

Pascal replied to Minghella by writing, “Adam is an asshile [sic] and this is more his fault than anyone’s but what we did was not communicate with each other and make assumptions.”

“Maybe I didn’t pay attention when you were telling me what I was walking into but it also comes from . . . no one taking responsibility and I mean myself as it is my responsibility to let you guys know what I want to breath [sic] life into,” she adds.

The leaked e-mail exchange, first reported by The Daily Beast, follows last week’s cyberattack on Sony Pictures that has revealed a raft of embarrassing e-mails.

The latest correspondence shows Sony growing tired of Sandler, whose recent movies have flopped with critics and audiences alike.

“On Candyland, [Minghella] was just servicing Adam,” Doug Belgrad, president of Sony’s motion-picture group, chimed in.

“You said yourself that Adam was gonna be angry and . . . you couldn’t fix what was really bothering him,” Belgrad added to Pascal, “that he isn’t the guy he once was and nobody can make that better for him.”

An Oct. 14 e-mail from another Sony exec reveals Sandler wanted his “Hotel Transylvania” pal and producing partner, Allen Covert, to get an extra fee of $100,000.

“Ok but we are going to hold firm about not paying extra $$ to Covert for producing fee — we are at the $500k EP max,” wrote Michelle Raimo Kouyate, president of production for Sony Pictures Animation.

“100 percent . . . They are such a- -holes,” Pascal responds.

In October, Sandler announced he would leave Sony to do four films for Netflix. E-mails from Oct. 30 show Sony bigwigs planning for Sandler’s departure and wanting to snag “Shaun of the Dead” director Edgar Wright.

Other newly leaked Sony e-mails show Pascal was gunning for British actor Idris Elba to play the first black James Bond.

A decision on who will replace current 007 Daniel Craig has not been made. Filming is under way on a new Bond film starring Craig.

In a Jan. 4, 2014, e-mail, Pascal tells a Columbia Pictures bigwig, “Idris should be the next bond.”

The cyberattack on Sony resulted in the leak of thousands of e-mails and files and has shamed Pascal — who met with the Rev. Al Sharpton last week in an attempt to do damage control over racially charged e-mails.

This month, it was revealed Pascal mocked President Obama in an e-mail to producer Scott Rudin as they mulled what to discuss with Obama at a fund-raiser.

“Should I ask him if he liked DJANGO?” she wrote, referring to the 2012 Quentin Tarantino film “Django Unchained” about pre-Civil War slavery.

Old December 24th, 2014 #2
robert burns

That A-hole should have to pay people to watch his movies. God he is about as fun to watch as watching paint dry.

Old December 24th, 2014 #3
Squarehead Chris

sandler, schneider, stiller, et al are total buffoons completely devoid of any and all "talent", and above all, NOT FUNNY.
You know uncle irvink and crew must be pulling a hell of a lot of strings out there in the vitz to keep these totally worthless morons working.

Old December 25th, 2014 #4
Zyklon B.Good

jewsign

Oh shit,kikes fighting about money. If this keeps up they'll be extruding copper wire from pennies.

Old December 26th, 2014 #5
The Bobster
Banned

Not today's pennies.

Old December 26th, 2014 #6
C18 Australia
Banned

Sandler is obnoxious...then again aren't all kikes?

Old December 27th, 2014 #7
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyklon B.Good View Post
Oh shit,kikes fighting about money. If this keeps up they'll be extruding copper wire from pennies.
they're made of copper colored zinc.

Dr. William Pierce

Thread