VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What Have You Done Today?

I have (before 10:30a), eaten some blackberries (very good), an avocado (horribly nutritious, i am training myself to eat these, i loathe them), started a fire, deposited a check, got denied a check drawn on canadian bank even in USD, costs them too much in fees, they say), flirted with aldi cashier, got gas at 2:19, posted a daily feed, captioned photos, cursed god for the shitty weather (17 degrees), listened to car radio, had some good insight re forgivenness, the theme of their show, avoided reticulated pythons, hit the PO and bought stamps, paid absurd bills, looked for boxes.

Old March 5th, 2019 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Me? Woke up around 9am and mom said she was getting McNiggers for breakfast for my dad and I because she didn't feel like cooking. Woke back up at 10am for it and then went back to bet for about 30 minutes. Then got up and took a shower and went on the internet and checked out Jewtube for a couple minutes and then came on here.

I worked last night hence why I went to bed so late.

Shitty weather down here today. Cloudy and temps in the upper 60s. Much of the country is getting below normal weather right now. It must be that global warming.

Old March 5th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Me? Woke up around 9am and mom said she was getting McNiggers for breakfast for my dad and I because she didn't feel like cooking. Woke back up at 10am for it and then went back to bet for about 30 minutes. Then got up and took a shower and went on the internet and checked out Jewtube for a couple minutes and then came on here.

I worked last night hence why I went to bed so late.

Shitty weather down here today. Cloudy and temps in the upper 60s. Much of the country is getting below normal weather right now. It must be that global warming.
where do you live?

i'm been in NEMO since about 98, this is probably third worst winter

Old March 5th, 2019 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
where do you live?

i'm been in NEMO since about 98, this is probably third worst winter
I live in Southwest Floriduh now. Floriduh because of all the non whites and dumbed down whites.

As you know I used to live in the St. Louis area.

It always seems Kirksville is the coldest area of Missouri. Even in the summer the average high temps are lower than anywhere else in the state.

Yet if you went 200 miles south in southern Missouri the winter has been a lot more mild and not a lot of snow at all.

Missouri is a very diverse state weather wise and culturally. If I live there again I'd like to live in a white area like down by Springfield. The weather in the winter is pretty mild in southern Missouri.

Even St. Louis is quite a bit warmer than Kirksville usually. We always get days in the winter in St. Louis where highs get well into the 60s.

Why not move down to southwest Missouri? It's the warmest area of the state and pretty white too. Doesn't snow a lot down there like in Kirksville.

Old March 5th, 2019 #5
FEMAAlert

i live north of where the glaciers stopped last ice age

which was about 20,000 years ago. we are actually due for another one. this is what should naturally be happening due to earth's precession/wobble.

that' s why they are pushing the global warming lie. to buy up real estate in warmer climates, and sell off real estate in the future dead zone

also why building the wall. to keep people from fleeing south

Old March 5th, 2019 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
i live north of where the glaciers stopped last ice age

which was about 20,000 years ago. we are actually due for another one. this is what should naturally be happening due to earth's precession/wobble.

that' s why they are pushing the global warming lie. to buy up real estate in warmer climates, and sell off real estate in the future dead zone

also why building the wall. to keep people from fleeing south
How will the spics and other muds survive the next ice age?

Old March 5th, 2019 #7
)))Marc(((

Default Ozarkia

Quote:
I live in Southwest Floriduh now. Floriduh because of all the non whites and dumbed down whites.

It always seems Kirksville is the coldest area of Missouri. Even in the summer the average high temps are lower than anywhere else in the state.

Yet if you went 200 miles south in southern Missouri the winter has been a lot more mild and not a lot of snow at all.

Missouri is a very diverse state weather wise and culturally. If I live there again I'd like to live in a white area like down by Springfield. The weather in the winter is pretty mild in southern Missouri.

Even St. Louis is quite a bit warmer than Kirksville usually. We always get days in the winter in St. Louis where highs get well into the 60s.

Why not move down to southwest Missouri? It's the warmest area of the state and pretty white too. Doesn't snow a lot down there like in Kirksville.
From Springfield to middle AR is my favorite. Demographically. Weather wise ; North Fl works for me. Pretty cool though today. 50's .

Been working from home this am. Looking for tiny houses in Boone Co AR ; Branson or nearby in Pasco Co Fl

Have a White Day Everyone !!!!!

Old March 5th, 2019 #8
Crowe

Got up at 6:30am and got ready for work at 8.

Very first thing in the morning, I had to pull a toilet and snake a drain. Because Whiteskin retards flush long hair + grease down toilets. Massive hairball.

Whiteskin retard #2 didn't know how to operate a mailbox lock.

Whiteskin retard #3 couldn't figure out how to latch a patio door.

Whiteskin retard #4 couldn't change a lightbulb.

Whiteskin retard #5 couldn't figure out how to slide a drawer back into a cabinet.

Whiteskin retard #6 couldn't change out an air filter. You reach in, pull it out, put the new one in, no tools required.

, Etc

I babysit Whiteskin retards for a living.

Old March 5th, 2019 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

you say that but there are no facts backing it up.

certainly it is warmer south of here, but it's also colder north of here. it goes by degree. this winter, the mid-section has had considerably worse snow than the north.

Quote:

if when i move it will not be in missouri. i want zero winter, not mild winter. the main reason is, like eating avocados, the older you get, the more important it becomes to eat correctly and exercise often, and winter very definitely interferes with this. it's not cold that bothers me, it's being forced indoors for half the year, you get bored. i need a mix. there's nothing to do outside in midwestern winter. and i'm not into skiing or any of that crap. i can only be online 16 hours a day, i need something to do the other 8.

Old March 5th, 2019 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Got up at 6:30am and got ready for work at 8.

Very first thing in the morning, I had to pull a toilet and snake a drain. Because Whiteskin retards flush long hair + grease down toilets. Massive hairball.

Whiteskin retard #2 didn't know how to operate a mailbox lock.

Whiteskin retard #3 couldn't figure out how to latch a patio door.

Whiteskin retard #4 couldn't change a lightbulb.

Whiteskin retard #5 couldn't figure out how to slide a drawer back into a cabinet.

Whiteskin retard #6 couldn't change out an air filter. You reach in, pull it out, put the new one in, no tools required.

, Etc

I babysit Whiteskin retards for a living.
nice...you'll have a job for life. i guess you're a property manager.

Old March 5th, 2019 #11
Crowe

Quote:
nice...you'll have a job for life. i guess you're a property manager.
Property maintenance. Honestly, it's decent money, and job security is there. It's a decent job, nobody micro-manages you, and it's pretty laid back.

It's amazing how inept people are at doing really simple basic stuff.

The other day, 45 year old (assuming) Whiteskin prole thought her ceiling fan was broke, and I walked up and pulled the chord, and it turned right on. I noticed a pattern with these types, they're always single women, and they always got a bunch of dogs, or cats.

Some of them are just attention seeking. The only interaction with a man they're realistically gonna get is with someone who's paid to enter their apartment to do work. However, some are legitimately that dumb.

Last edited by Crowe; March 5th, 2019 at 04:09 PM.

Old March 5th, 2019 #12
Robbie Key

Yeah, I am also looking for a recipe with regards to avocado... you can throw it in a salad, I guess, but you don't always wanna be making that. I've seen people have it on a sandwich, never tried that myself.

Old March 5th, 2019 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
From Springfield to middle AR is my favorite. Demographically. Weather wise ; North Fl works for me. Pretty cool though today. 50's .

Been working from home this am. Looking for tiny houses in Boone Co AR ; Branson or nearby in Pasco Co Fl

Have a White Day Everyone !!!!!
You don't want Pasco County. Houses becoming overpriced there with urban sprawl from the Tampa area and overall other shit to deal with. That region has a bad sinkhole problem. You always hear about them swallowing up houses in that region and such.

The cheap areas in Pasco to live are total shithole areas like New Port Richey near the coast. Mostly low class pill head whites.

I would look at the Pan Handle. Then again lack of jobs in the Pan Handle is the downside.

I would stick to southern Missouri like Joplin, Table Rock area and Springfield. I really like Table Rock except from May thru labor day traffic can be a nightmare in Branson with all the tourist.

Missouri around there is a hell of a lot more white than Floriduh and the politics in Missouri are a lot more to the right and gun laws are far more lax in Missouri. No permit needed to conceal a firearm in MO and you can open carry too unlike FL.

Arkansas is okay too, but gun laws wise MO is better. AR constitutional carry is still iffy.

Old March 5th, 2019 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
you say that but there are no facts backing it up.

certainly it is warmer south of here, but it's also colder north of here. it goes by degree. this winter, the mid-section has had considerably worse snow than the north.

if when i move it will not be in missouri. i want zero winter, not mild winter. the main reason is, like eating avocados, the older you get, the more important it becomes to eat correctly and exercise often, and winter very definitely interferes with this. it's not cold that bothers me, it's being forced indoors for half the year, you get bored. i need a mix. there's nothing to do outside in midwestern winter. and i'm not into skiing or any of that crap. i can only be online 16 hours a day, i need something to do the other 8.

Average highs I'm going by. You can look up daily data on accuweather, or go to the NWS Kansas City website and look up the daily average highs and compare Kirksville to other reporting stations. The average highs and lows are the coldest of Missouri

You're German genetics, you should be able to easily handle the winters of southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas Ozarks. It hardly ever gets below zero in the Ozarks in those areas.

You wont like TexAss or Floriduh. Non white muds everywhere you go unless you go to parts of North FL which then it too gets cold at night there.

I would stick with places like Southern Missouri, Northern Arkansas, or even Tennessee. Gets cold but not bitter cold. IMO the weather is tolerable there. The times it gets too cold just stay inside. You can always join a gym and workout or buy a treadmill for home.

I'm 35 but even now the humidity and heat starts to take a toll. I'd love to live somewhere like Table Rock or Springfield where I can tolerate the winter weather. That and sane gun regulations too.

I try running outside in FL in the summer but the heat index is simply rotten. I just workout on the treadmill.

Old March 5th, 2019 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I like avacados most of the time but NoDak avacados, well...not in abundance and not so hot usually. An avacado has to be fresh otherwise it's awful. Like fish it's one of those things that is either good and fresh or horrid if handled wrongly.

I got up at 5:30 but then Craig said he wanted to sleep another hour so at 6:30 I got up again and made him eggs n pancakes n coffee but went back to sleep cuz I don't get up til 8. At 8 I did laundry and vacuumed cuz we are really shedding hair here I dunno why, literal hairballs in hallway. Then I deal with my doggo and go to work at my P/T gig to help get me knee deep in bees like I wanna be. Today the wind is 20mph and some of the visibility is bad--we also have four moose who are hanging around Sherwood between Lorraine and the border so you have to worry about them stepping out into the road. This is such a rockin' town that this was on the news page for our local news the other day, the four lil moose and what everybody thinks of them. A fight ensued because one woman said she thought we ought to eat them, lol, so they won't cause car wrecks. Tomorrow the wind will be gone it's been bad for three days, the other day it was 40mph which is nuts.

I get off four hours later and come home and make a lasagna, eat some of it, put the rest away for Craig later. Get online and write raycis stuff on here, write to a lady who sent me a msg and has a hemp co-op farming operation in Colorado who saw my organic farm profile related to hemp and honey here. She wants people to come work with them making hemp infused coconut oil and other things, she explains the legal ins and outs of what makes it legal levels of THC for hemp vs. cannabis--it is .03 for hemp--I won't do this co-op right now but might in summer so I write her back. Cool opportunity but it does not pay which right now is a deal-breaker, I'd like to see how it all works and maybe will do this in summer.

I gotta wash dishes and Craig and I have been playing guitar. He plays a game called Worldopoly involving crypto and putting 'hex' coins on geographical locations-- I'm not that into it but he shows it to me some, some of the info he tells me about the sites is interesting.

Looking forward to the weather where you can function and wear normal shoes and not boots and apocalyptic gear where your death is a constant factor in your fashion choices.

As bad as severe heat is, I can't stand when people say it's the 'same' kind of danger as the extreme cold here. No way. If you stay hydrated and can access shade, you are going to make it in severe heat. But here, exposure in a short time can kill you with these levels of cold, and causes all the probs with the road that make an accident so much more possible. Spring and Summer are divine, but winter is long and hard. Snowbirding in Jan, Feb, March is something I think is in our future so we just spend Nov and Dec chillaxing in snow and then leave for those months so that life is a lil less hard. This is a distinct possibility if planned for properly so we're looking into it.

There is a kind of pride though in getting through it and learning how. Almost like a medal was earned for 'making it through' another entire winter without leaving for a bit. It earns respect from the fellow North Dakotans, who don't consider you worthy of credit until you've gone through three winters here or so.

Old March 5th, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking normal day in the hood and grab some sky bitch

Rolled into work (I presently work as a licensed NYC plumber) and repaired the electronic control assemblies for a set of modular Viessmann commercial gas boilers which provide heat and domestic hot water for an apartment building that houses mostly section 8 jiggers.

They showed their appreciation in the usual way ...urinating on my truck tires, filling the closed in area I needed to work in adjacent to the laundry with crack/pot smoke and made so much noize horsing around that it was hard to concentrate on my work ...did I connect that red wire in the right place? O wells, maybe no heat or showers tonight for you nigger, I got mine so fuck you.

The other day I did something interesting, I climbed up a 120 foot Rohn freestanding communication tower for a friend that's afraid of heights and screwed up the matching system for a LPDA array at top when he installed it last year. And proving the adage that no good deed goes unpunished, my expensive safety belt broke when I was halfway down to ground after finishing the fuckin work.

Old March 5th, 2019 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Yeah, I am also looking for a recipe with regards to avocado... you can throw it in a salad, I guess, but you don't always wanna be making that. I've seen people have it on a sandwich, never tried that myself.
If you make it into guacamole', I like it not too creamy or chunky, in-between and mix in jalapeno, onion, tomato, cilantro, garlic salt. On a corn tortilla with lettuce.

Sliced avacado if really fresh with a little lime I like okay, not my favorite thing to eat by itself. Good on some pork related sandwich too, black forest ham is low in fat w/ sharp white cheddar IMO it is pretty good with avacado on it. If you use good bread, otherwise too mushy.

Old March 5th, 2019 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Rolled into work (I presently work as a licensed NYC plumber) and repaired the electronic control assemblies for a set of modular Viessmann commercial gas boilers which provide heat and domestic hot water for an apartment building that houses mostly section 8 jiggers.

They showed their appreciation in the usual way ...urinating on my truck tires, filling the closed in area I needed to work in adjacent to the laundry with crack/pot smoke and made so much noize horsing around that it was hard to concentrate on my work ...did I connect that red wire in the right place? O wells, maybe no heat or showers tonight for you nigger, I got mine so fuck you.

The other day I did something interesting, I climbed up a 120 foot Rohn freestanding communication tower for a friend that's afraid of heights and screwed up the matching system for a LPDA array at top when he installed it last year. And proving the adage that no good deed goes unpunished, my expensive safety belt broke when I was halfway down to ground after finishing the fuckin work.
Jeez. Those NYC niggers sound bad. I've never seen niggers in St. Louis piss on cars. Are nigs up north different?

Do the plumbers belong to unions in NYC? People bash unions but some of the unions that actually represent SKILLED trade pay pretty good. My uncle owned his own plumbing contracting business in stl. Need to be union to get the good bids. Anyway, got access to great insurance and benefits from the union and most of the skilled trade members are WHITE too. The niggers in St. Louis complain about the construction labor unions being racist.

Old March 5th, 2019 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
avocado has many benefits, why i eat it. i dont like the taste. most do. but it also helps you get more out of other vegetables, somehow. it has a lot of benefits. so they say.

i would think you could smear it on a hamburger as a sort of green mayonnaise. it's not really terrible, just mushy and not really good tasting. not salty at all. i put salt on it because salt is good and good for you, despite all the lies.

Old March 5th, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Me? Woke up around 9am and mom said she was getting McNiggers for breakfast for my dad
You still live with your parents? Didn't you say that you're in your late twenties or early thirties?

Quote:
Yeah, I am also looking for a recipe with regards to avocado...
I eat it with rice and potatoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
If you make it into guacamole', I like it not too creamy or chunky, in-between and mix in jalapeno, onion, tomato, cilantro, garlic salt. On a corn tortilla with lettuce.
That sounds delicious, Emily.

Thread