VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2012 #41
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Old September 26th, 2012 #42
Bruno
Banned

There is a wounded bear up in Alaska that wants a piece of Ted.

Old September 26th, 2012 #43
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Who gives a fuck what an elderly musician has to say?

Old September 26th, 2012 #44
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Rolling Stone magazine?

Old September 26th, 2012 #45
Fred
Commie Killer

Ted is an Ass. His show was funny.

He got kicked off the air again in the mid 90s for saying the word "Nigger." It was silly. In the Detroit area people used the "N" word all the time. Even the Niggers would.

Old September 26th, 2012 #46
ATiii
Banned

Nugent seems typical of the American conservative class.

Alan

Old September 26th, 2012 #47
keifer

Kike-O-billy.

Old January 24th, 2013 #48
Serbian

80s Glam Metal Kike Dee Snider calls out kosher kwanservatard Nugent on his hypocrisy lol They deserve each other.

Quote:
TED NUGENT Accuses DEE SNIDER Of 'Falling For The Big Lie'

- Jan. 23, 2013

Legendary rocker Ted Nugent, who is an avid supporter of gun rights and antagonist of President Barack Obama, has blasted TWISTED SISTER frontman Dee Snider for "falling for the big lie" by accusing the guitarist of having dodged the draft.

Speaking to AOL's Noisecreep, Snider stated about Nugent's recent comments about Barack Obama and gun control: "Ted's always been a gun-toting conservative. But what gets me is that he was actually a draft dodger! I mean, to the point where he didn't bathe for a week, and vomited on himself to deliberately avoid the draft. I totally understand why he did that, but all of these Republicans who love Ted don't seem to know or remember that too well. It's crazy that he's become one of the voices of Conservative America even though he was a draft dodger. If you don't believe me, Google it."

After the Snider interview was published earlier today, Nugent took to his Twitter to respond: "Shame on @deesnider for falling for the big lie I challenge u to man up to the truth We xpected btr"

Nugent recently wrote an open letter to Vice President Joe Biden, offering his advice and suggestions on how to focus on the mental health care system to stop potentially violent citizens from acting out crimes

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...sitemID=185274

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 24th, 2013 #49
Squarehead Chris

Ted Nuisance, another 70's three chord (1-4-5) wonder.
Oops! I forgot the relative Minor, make that four chord wonder.

Old January 24th, 2013 #50
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

The Nuge is a black hearted sellout. Way over, dude.

He championed secession for the South in 2012. If secession does come, will the Jews again invade the South and wipe he and his family out?

Old January 24th, 2013 #51
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Brings back this little bit of wisdom: from Alice Cooper, who said, "If you get your political information from rock stars you are a bigger moron than they are!"

Old January 24th, 2013 #52
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Appleyard View Post
Brings back this little bit of wisdom: from Alice Cooper, who said, "If you get your political information from rock stars you are a bigger moron than they are!"
a Jew but very nice quote. Though kwans all ages, shapes, and sizes worship their favorite niggers rappers and chord cunts.

Old January 25th, 2013 #53
watson503

Nugent is a sick, sick bastard. He had parental rights signed over to him and then married his then underage wife and I've read interviews with one of his daughters retelling how he would bring very young girls over for the weekend and one incident where one of them arrived at the home and began playing basketball with the other kids until Ted whisked her away - his daughter said it was very disturbing because the girl just wanted to hang-out and play but Ted wouldn't have that. He is a hypocritical piece of shit and a joke.

Old March 11th, 2013 #54
patriot
Banned

Default ted

I'm not concerned about Ted's not joining the war, but he goes around talking trash about Germany and praising Israel and tha's not going to wash.

Old April 12th, 2013 #55
ohgolly

Sorry, didn't read the whole thread. Maybe it has already been pointed out that modern entertainers aren't the brightest people on earth.

"All actors are babies." ~ Alfred Hitchcock

Old April 12th, 2013 #56
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

nothing wrong w/ TN that a pair of pruning shears couldn't cure.

Old July 20th, 2013 #57
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
Ted said..
he is proud of how INTEGRATED he is with his nigger "blood brothers"
naming other nigg-musicians as being such an important part of his defective personality.

omg... hahahaha!

Old August 22nd, 2013 #58
Alexander M.

Default You never know where Ted is coming from

Video: Ted Nugent on the Trayvon Martin Case and the Stand Your Ground

Old September 2nd, 2014 #59
Serbian

Ex Skid Row shemale Sebastian Bach accuses anti racist nigger loving Neocon Ted the Ped of being racist.

What a fucking clown show the kwa is

Quote:
SEBASTIAN BACH To TED NUGENT: 'Being A Racist Is F**king Weak'

August 31, 2014

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has apparently responded to Ted Nugent's recent comments about him in which the legendary rocker described Bach as "incredibly gifted… but… weak."

In an interview with Radio.com, Nugent stated about Bach: "I love the guy, he's incredibly gifted, a gentleman for the most part, but he's weak. He's weak. And he doesn't understand the concept of the [body as a] Sacred Temple. He doesn't understand accountability. He doesn't understand — clearly — how his indulgences and his poisons ruin his life. And his relationships, and his marriage. And his musical capabilities. I love the guy and if he's watching this, I love you, but when you're the drunk Sebastian Bach, you're nowhere near the Sebastian Bach that you are when you're clean and sober. Case closed. That isn't a Ted Nugent opinion, that's scientific truism."

After Nugent's comments were posted on BLABBERMOUTH.NET on Friday, Bach took to his Twitter account to write: "Being a racist is fucking weak."

Nugent has consistently denied that he is a racist, explaining back in a 2003 statement: "Throughout my 40-year career in the media, I have constantly praised the long list of black musical influences that shaped me as a young musician and continue to inspire me today. Furthermore, I have hired blacks and Mexicans to play in my band. Yet I'm a racist? I'll admit I'm a racist when you admit that one plus one equals seventeen."

Nugent in February apologized for referring to President Barack Obama as a "subhuman mongrel," calling that word grouping "street-fighter terminology" and saying he wished he used "more understandable language," such as "violator of his oath to the Constitution."

In a 2012 interview with Metal-Rules.com, Bach stated about Nugent, with whom he appeared on "SuperGroup", the 2006 VH1 "reality" TV program also starring ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian, ex-BIOHAZARD bassist/vocalist Evan Seinfeld and drummer Jason Bonham (LED ZEPPELIN, BONHAM, UFO, FOREIGNER): "To be honest with you, I think that Ted's political beliefs and social opinions overshadow how great a guitar player he is. More people know Ted for his outrageous views and political viewpoints. His music is so great, but a lot of people are disgusted by him. They don't like guns. People don't like racism, but he says some things that are from the Fifties. People don't think like that anymore; it's not acceptable. It's a shame because I love his music and he is funny as hell. He is so abrasive with his beliefs, it takes the fun out of it."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/seb...eRzil62jPoV.99

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 2nd, 2014 #60
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
That song was one of the drug anthems of the 60s. There's no way he couldn't have known what it was about. He must think his fans are really stupid.

YouTube- Amboy Dukes, The Journey to the Center of the Mind

(Love the fade-out at the end. This is all live, right? LOL.)
That's one of the few songs of his which I could stand. I guess, because he keeps his mouth shut all the way through, being a member of that band.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Back then, WRIF was the top radio station in the Detroit metro area. I could pick it up from 50 miles outside of Detroit where I grew up...
That moron who called himself "The Grand Poobah" who moderated that station used to irk me. Detroit radio was so bad that I don't remember how many radio tuners I had to wear out to find even a listenable song or escape an intolerable commercial, notto mention idiotic commentaries. 50 miles isn't a weak antenna. I guess, they wanted to dumb down as much as they could.

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; September 2nd, 2014 at 03:21 AM.

Tags
kosher patriotard, ted nugent

Thread