Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2009 #241
MWD

That's the latest Retard to go into the UAF Gallery of Shame.. She's not white so no surprise there..

Old October 10th, 2009 #242
Bev
drinking tea

According to that shoutbox thing on MEN news, 100 more EDL have just been allowed into the protest. This comes from their reporter on the spot.

Old October 10th, 2009 #243
The Truth At Last

Just had a phone call from an old mate and it seems the news are playing down the number of those turning up to support the 'EDL' been told around 80 South/Yorks based lads are in one pub near the centre but being kept out by the police and this is happening to many other groups he's in touch with via the football network .

My big question is where the fuck are the numbers like this when real nationalists need them ?

Old October 10th, 2009 #244
MWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
Just had a phone call from an old mate and it seems the news are playing down the number of those turning up to support the 'EDL' been told around 80 South/Yorks based lads are in one pub near the centre but being kept out by the police and this is happening to many other groups he's in touch with via the football network .

My big question is where the fuck are the numbers like this when real nationalists need them ?

This lot are all football firms being manipulated by the State some are to thick to realise they are being duped. I'm sure uncle Gable/Marx and Sparks are making a nice bit of money from the EDL jackets..Plus building up a great database of Whites who can be easily manipulated or set up to descredit the BNP.

Old October 10th, 2009 #245
Bev
drinking tea

Apparently a scuffle between police and UAF going off. EDL throwing banners at police. More arrests - up to 30 now. Riot police running towards Starbucks.

Old October 10th, 2009 #246
Bev
drinking tea

Can't wait for the VNN'rs who have gone to come back and give us an uncensored update.

Does anyone know what time the rugby match starts? Any chance of it being postponed?

Old October 10th, 2009 #247
Bev
drinking tea

Their reporter on the spot: pbainbridgeMEN: A wooden plank spins up from the EDL and towards the police line. Narrowly misses.

I think I may go along and observe from a distance and maybe get some footage when this lot come to Nottingham.

Old October 10th, 2009 #248
Bev
drinking tea

GM police have just tweeted that the EDL protest is finished.

DanThompsonMEN: The speaker for the EDL rally is making his way to piccadilly gardens now. He will speak in English and Urdu

LOL!

Old October 10th, 2009 #249
Bev
drinking tea

Dunno if you need to be logged into Twitter to see this but it updates every time the EDL are mentioned. Some updates from people there.

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=EDL

Korans being thrown, burkha wearing women (women? are they sure) approaching, and people wondering if the UAF will disrupt the 5pm 2 minute silence.

Old October 10th, 2009 #250
Bev
drinking tea

from someone on Facebook who is on the spot.

Quote:
LOL one UAF guy tried attacking welsh lad- wrong guy he was cage fighter UAF guy is now sleeping soundly on the floor!!!

Old October 10th, 2009 #251
Bev
drinking tea

video from BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8300732.stm

Old October 10th, 2009 #252
Bev
drinking tea

Twitter pbainbridgeMEN: A surge of new UAF protesters from near Kro. Some are wearing scarves over their mouths and carrying wooden sticks. #protest
4:30

Twitter mikekeeganmen: Around 50 young asian, black and white men arrive, some wearing masks, to big cheers from UAF. #protest

Old October 10th, 2009 #253
Bev
drinking tea

Last edited by Bev; October 10th, 2009 at 10:35 AM. Reason: delete info not checked

Old October 10th, 2009 #254
MWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I bet shes got Fish Fingers, is she Venessa Feltze's daughter just as bloody ugly! I wonder how many Halal Pies that can Scoff..

Old October 10th, 2009 #255
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWD View Post
I bet shes got Fish Fingers, is she Venessa Feltze's daughter just as bloody ugly! I wonder how many Halal Pies that can Scoff..
She looks like her, doesn't she?! I'll add her to the UAF thread in a bit when I've double checked stuff. Removed it for the meantime 'cos not 100% sure, but she's ass-kissing round the UAF on twitter so fck her.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._in_manchester

few pics

Last edited by Bev; October 10th, 2009 at 10:43 AM.

Old October 10th, 2009 #256
The Truth At Last

One intersting thing about the coverage from the Manchester Evening News is it shows the collaboration between this jewnews outlet the Greater Manchester police and local Labour mafia , they are all on the live link trying to make sure it's the story they want that is reported .

Old October 10th, 2009 #257
Bev
drinking tea

Had to LMFAO at this tweet.

EDL member hurls beer bottle at UAF supporter.Blood goes everywhere. Unphased by it the UAF members get their healing crystals out.

Old October 10th, 2009 #258
Bev
drinking tea

GordonBennetCEH: Balaclavered EDL members burning an Azerbaijani flag on Oldham Street. #protest

Old October 10th, 2009 #259
Bev
drinking tea

Another one that made me lol.

247newsuk: Young asian lads just threw a popadom like a frisbee at EDL. This might get nasty #protest

Old October 10th, 2009 #260
Bev
drinking tea

I don't remember doing this?

@bev_metallica Is this where you threaten to burn down my house with me and my family in it AGAIN, Bev? You fucking EDL and BNP supporting fruitloop

This was after I asked Ketlan if he was at the protest or cowering in his bedroom again and told him to stop linking the BNP to the EDL.

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread