VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2018 #1141
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

...was killed instantly. He was 25 years old."

Oh, well...

Another one of those Wounded Warrior Project commercials popped up on one of the rare occasions that I watch T.V. the other day:

A young dad who'd gotten his legs blown off, whining about how his life had flashed before his eyes and all he could think about was how his daughter was going to grow up without her daddy. Now, thanks to Wounded Warrior, he could hobble after her on his ugly stumps stuffed into carbon fiber cones attached to titanium flippers... Thank whatever god he's dumb enough to pray to for W.W.P., and the bleeding heart patriotards who donate like suckers, or something to that effect.

So, I'm watching this shit and thinking, what about all the motherfuckers you've killed, or helped to kill? Motherfuckers who didn't invade your country for no good reason?

I'm also thinking, if your god gave a shit about your moral crusade, he would've made your legs invincible, or endowed you with the ability to regenerate them everytime you got them blown or shot off.

Then I thought, back in my day, we knew how to die like men; we just screamed and screamed in pain until there wasn't any blood left in us. We didn't go on infomercials, tearing up like pussies over our baby daughters, begging for donations because we volunteered to fuck up our own lives. If we had families, we just bought life insurance and hoped for the best.

Then I thought, fuck me, how goddamn many more of these fools are going to be on permanent disability for the rest of their miserable, pathetic lives, and how many of my tax dollars are going to support their stubby, abbreviated limbs and twenty-four-hour a day care because of catastrophic brain injuries?

Thinking about that shit really pissed me off.

So, I went down to this restaurant where this waitress has been flirting with me for months, now. Her husband is one of these guys who returned to the world missing chunks of himself.

I've been wrecking that ass for four days straight.

It's high time I take advantage of all this freedom that these murderous dimwits believe they provide me.

Team America, fuck yeah!

Catch you guys on the flipside...

I've got a date.

Sort of...

Old December 18th, 2018 #1142
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
So, I went down to this restaurant where this waitress has been flirting with me for months, now. Her husband is one of these guys who returned to the world missing chunks of himself.

It's high time I take advantage of all this freedom that these murderous dimwits believe they provide me.
you're not the only one to take advantage of the situation provided by current, and former green nigger shithead's wives.

The way I see it is they prefer to be among other men and fluff each other's egos about how they're all comic book heroes like the Punisher doing the good deed for ol' US of A. Until they get their legs blown off.... Maybe the smarter ones realize they weren't the Punisher after all.... And maybe it finally sets in for them that they're the ones who in fact got "punished". At this point, the honorable, and noble thing to do would be to commit suicide.

Old December 18th, 2018 #1143
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
you're not the only one to take advantage of the situation provided by current, and former green nigger shithead's wives.

The way I see it is they prefer to be among other men and fluff each other's egos about how they're all comic book heroes like the Punisher doing the good deed for ol' US of A. Until they get their legs blown off.... Maybe the smarter ones realize they weren't the Punisher after all.... And maybe it finally sets in for them that they're the ones who in fact got "punished". At this point, the honorable, and noble thing to do would be to commit suicide.
Are the wives patriotards too?

So Longbaugh, you've been plowing her arse for 4 days straight now! But she's still a patriotard lol. I mean, I'd rather plow Moranbongs ass than a die hard patriotard. Like Jo Kuk-hyang. So you went all James Deen on her ass?

Old December 18th, 2018 #1144
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Are the wives patriotards too?
Not nearly as much as the men. While the men are busy earning their Fox News Hero stripes, I'm the hero in their wives' bedroom. It's great being a non christian, and not feeling morally guilty about doing that.

Old December 19th, 2018 #1145
Enbyeff

Col. David Hackworth wrote in his autobiography how he used to fuck the wives of the other jew-stooges "defending our fweedumb" overseas. Not a bit of regret.

I bet many of these gung-ho dupes are "pleasantly" surprised to see tan, kinky-tufted haids emerging from their grunting whore wives' loose pussies, too....lol

The kikes & the Pentagram know that young White men are literally "young, dumb & full of cum", think they're invincible, and want to prove their tuffness & manhood by waxin' some hadjis for Ol' Glow-ry. I remember a PBS doc from decades ago: one high skool shithead wanted to be a Marine; he rapturously blathered on about cuttin' loose with an M-60 machine gun. Of course no one would ever shoot back with machine guns of their own....

Old December 19th, 2018 #1146
Jeffrey Smither

The Space Farce is a reality. Should push the next Pentagon budget well well over 1 trillion.

Old December 19th, 2018 #1147
Ray Allan

Cool

Quote:
Not nearly as much as the men. While the men are busy earning their Fox News Hero stripes, I'm the hero in their wives' bedroom. It's great being a non christian, and not feeling morally guilty about doing that.
Just be careful with Mrs. Green Nigger, you guys. Half of the "non-deployed" grunts of every color and sexual perversion on the base, in addition to non-green nigs could be screwing them, too. Military wives are some of the biggest loose bags around. But one of them could still produce a mini-Crowe or mini-Longbaugh--which would be a definite genetic improvement over anything her fucktard green nig husband could ever produce.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 19th, 2018 #1148
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Just be careful with Mrs. Green Nigger, you guys. Half of the "non-deployed" grunts of every color and sexual perversion on the base, in addition to non-green nigs could be screwing them, too. Military wives are some of the biggest loose bags around. But one of them could still produce a mini-Crowe or mini-Longbaugh--which would be a definite genetic improvement over anything her fucktard green nig husband could ever produce.
I agree. That's gross to think you could bang a girl who is sloppy seconds who banged spics and other muds.

Yuk. Just the thought of touching a woman who had a non white dick in them!

Moranbong Korean girls are the only type of non white girls I'd bang. I only want white women who have only had white dicks in them or a Moranbong girl.

Old December 19th, 2018 #1149
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The Space Farce is a reality. Should push the next Pentagon budget well well over 1 trillion.

VP Mike Pence announces Trump's Space Command after SpaceX scrubbed launch
This is just re-establishing US Space Command, a part of NORAD, which existed from 1985 to 2002. It was disbanded after 9/11 to concentrate on establishing US Northern Command (NORTHCOM) to defend the Homoland from those evil turrists and most responsibility allocated to the air force's Space Command. An actual Space Farce on equal footing with the army, navy and air force will come along soon, though. So where will the new Space Academy be built? Maybe San Francisco, just like on Star Trek?

Old December 19th, 2018 #1150
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Oh, well...

Another one of those Wounded Warrior Project commercials popped up on one of the rare occasions that I watch T.V. the other day:

A young dad who'd gotten his legs blown off, whining about how his life had flashed before his eyes and all he could think about was how his daughter was going to grow up without her daddy. Now, thanks to Wounded Warrior, he could hobble after her on his ugly stumps stuffed into carbon fiber cones attached to titanium flippers... Thank whatever god he's dumb enough to pray to for W.W.P., and the bleeding heart patriotards who donate like suckers, or something to that effect.

So, I'm watching this shit and thinking, what about all the motherfuckers you've killed, or helped to kill? Motherfuckers who didn't invade your country for no good reason?

I'm also thinking, if your god gave a shit about your moral crusade, he would've made your legs invincible, or endowed you with the ability to regenerate them everytime you got them blown or shot off.

Then I thought, back in my day, we knew how to die like men; we just screamed and screamed in pain until there wasn't any blood left in us. We didn't go on infomercials, tearing up like pussies over our baby daughters, begging for donations because we volunteered to fuck up our own lives. If we had families, we just bought life insurance and hoped for the best.

Then I thought, fuck me, how goddamn many more of these fools are going to be on permanent disability for the rest of their miserable, pathetic lives, and how many of my tax dollars are going to support their stubby, abbreviated limbs and twenty-four-hour a day care because of catastrophic brain injuries?

Thinking about that shit really pissed me off.

Team America, fuck yeah!

Catch you guys on the flipside...

I've got a date.

Sort of...
I don't watch televitz, but hear ads for this group on talk radio. Some green nigger who lost his leg and sustained severe head injuries fighting for jew dogs. Go Murica!

Old December 19th, 2018 #1151
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I don't watch televitz, but hear ads for this group on talk radio. Some green nigger who lost his leg and sustained severe head injuries fighting for jew dogs. Go Murica!

Fisher House Foundation
ZERO sympathy for these retards who as Longbaugh pointed out, volunteered to fuck up their own lives and now expect us to pay for them. Yes, do the honorable thing you idiots, and commit suicide.

Old December 19th, 2018 #1152
Crowe

Quote:
Military wives are some of the biggest loose bags around. But one of them could still produce a mini-Crowe or mini-Longbaugh--which would be a definite genetic improvement over anything her fucktard green nig husband could ever produce.
Ironically, that probably happened. Had a short term relationship with woman about 5 years ago who's husband was a professional ZOGbot aviator. Chopper pilot, I believe. Unfortunately, he returned not in a body bag, and I fucked his wife's brains out one last time before he returned as a going away present. Blew the condom off up in her. A few months ago, she sends me pictures of the kid, and the kid is the splitting image of me when I was about that age. The ZOGbot cuck believes the kid is his. The ZOGbot cuck at least has one thing going for him, he makes more money than me. Anything she'd potentially get from me in child support would be a pittance, and not worth the trouble of making her husband aware that the kid isn't his.

Old December 19th, 2018 #1153
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Ironically, that probably happened. Had a short term relationship with woman about 5 years ago who's husband was a professional ZOGbot aviator. Chopper pilot, I believe. Unfortunately, he returned not in a body bag, and I fucked his wife's brains out one last time before he returned as a going away present. Blew the condom off up in her. A few months ago, she sends me pictures of the kid, and the kid is the splitting image of me when I was about that age. The ZOGbot cuck believes the kid is his. The ZOGbot cuck at least has one thing going for him, he makes more money than me. Anything she'd potentially get from me in child support would be a pittance, and not worth the trouble of making her husband aware that the kid isn't his.
Well, you should have done anal instead. Wouldn't have that problem.

Old December 20th, 2018 #1154
Ray Allan

Default Rabid Dog resigns as Secretary of Perpetual War

Old December 24th, 2018 #1155
Ray Allan

Trump wants Rabid Dog out of the Pentagram by Jan. 1 due to their differences about Syria, and Deputy Secretary of Defense (sic) Patrick Shanahan is acting secretary. Either he will be the new guy or another shabbos goy will be appointed to head the global murder machine.

Old December 26th, 2018 #1156
Ray Allan

Default And all kwan lemmings hear from the jewsmedia is "those evil Nazi war crimes," blah, blah,blah

US war on terror 'worst war crime in human history': Scholar

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-David-Barrett

Old December 26th, 2018 #1157
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

Would be nice if someone took that fucker out in the most painful way.

Old December 31st, 2018 #1158
Ray Allan

Default Was Trump in danger of being JFK'd by the Deep State/MIC?

Or is he still the jew-worshipper he's always been?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/12/...p-against-him/

Old January 3rd, 2019 #1159
Ray Allan

Default Navy Vikings?

Sailors Hold Heathen Religious Services Aboard Deployed Aircraft Carrier

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...t-carrier.html

You think these guys, by no longer professing christ-insanity, will come to the realization they are being the jew's dogs by being aboard that ship in the Persian Gulf enforcing the jew's will and fighting their wars?

Old January 3rd, 2019 #1160
Joe from OH

Default Green Nigger Wasted on Duty in District of Cannibals

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ashington.html
Quote:
Marine Corps officials Thursday said another Marine guard fired his service weapon and the bullet struck Kuznia, who also was on duty at the time. The incident occurred inside the walls of Marine Barracks Washington and at no time were local residents in danger, they said

Tags
#1, military

Thread