Banned

Thumbs up Russia: Armenian Student Killed by Skinheads

Armenian Student Killed by Skinheads

(April 25, 2006)
Moscow Times
April 24, 2006
By Oksana Yablokova
Staff Writer

An Armenian teenager standing on a crowded metro platform in the heart of the city was stabbed to death Saturday by an unknown attacker.

The slaying of Vagan Abramyants, 17, took place around 5 p.m. at the Pushkinskaya metro station as the boy was en route to an Orthodox Easter party.

A train heading to Vykhino entered the station, and seven young men got off. Abramyants, who was with 11 acquaintances, was unexpectedly attacked.

Interfax, citing police reports, reported that one of the men stabbed Abramyants in the chest and that all of them fled on the departing train. Abramyants died on the spot.

Witnesses said the attackers had shaved heads, black clothes and boots, police said.

Abramyants' death was the latest in a string of attacks across Russia on dark-skinned people from the Caucasus, Asia, Africa and elsewhere.

Two weeks ago, a Senegalese student was shot dead with a gun with a swastika on it. A young man shouting "Heil Hitler" stormed into a central Moscow synagogue earlier this year, stabbing worshipers.

After the attack on Abramyants, dozens of police officers formed a semicircle around the body, which lay sprawled in the central corridor of the metro station, as shoppers, kids and couples streamed past.

The upper body was covered with a sheet. Abramyants' hands and feet were visible; his legs, from the knees down, could also be seen.

The metro branch of the prosecutor's office has opened a criminal probe but has not yet classified the attack as a hate crime. No suspects had been detained as of Sunday.

Ara Abramyan, an Armenian community leader, said Sunday that Abramyants was a Russian citizen who lived in Tyoply Stan, in southwestern Moscow.

Abramyants was a student at the Moscow Management Institute, Abramyan said.

Abramyan, sounding a criticism that has become common among minority leaders, accused the police of not acting aggressively enough against skinheads.

"I was there yesterday and talked to the police chief," Abramyan said. "I can't understand how a group of people could simply stab a person in the metro in the very center of Moscow and get away. How did the police manage not to arrest anyone? What about their video cameras?"

Two million Armenians live in Russia, Abramyan said. He added that Armenians have been advised against riding the metro in the evening and going out in the outlying districts of cities, where most racially motivated attacks occur.

A woman who phoned Ekho Moskvy radio Sunday, calling herself Sharipova, said one of Abramyants' acquaintances was also slashed on the face.

Police and prosecutor's office officials could not be reached for comment.

Abramyants' killing was not the only hate crime committed over the weekend.

On Friday, four Chinese students from Kostroma State University were beaten by three attackers near their dormitory in Kostroma, a city on the Volga, RIA-Novosti reported.

The students were treated for minor injuries but did not require hospitalization.

Police detained and charged three suspects in the attack, including one who was also charged with an attack on an Azeri girl on Thursday.

Also, a Zambian student was attacked Saturday in St. Petersburg, Interfax reported, citing police.

Police are not listing the attack on the student, whose name and age they declined to disclose, as a hate crime, saying he was simply robbed.

The student was on his way to visit an acquaintance on Shkolnaya Ulitsa when an attacker hit him with a bottle on the head from behind, and he fainted. When he regained consciousness, his wallet, with 1,000 rubles, was missing.

In recent years, skinheads and other fascist groups have celebrated April 20, Adolf Hitler's birthday, by attacking dark-skinned people.

http://www.fsumonitor.com/stories/042506Russ4.shtml

Old April 26th, 2006 #2
John Bender
Banned

One less armenian nigger collecting welfare in Russia. When will the western nations stand up to these greedy immigrant swine?

Old April 26th, 2006 #3
volkszorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann
One less armenian nigger collecting welfare in Russia. When will the western nations stand up to these greedy immigrant swine?
in Russia welfare does not exist.

Old April 26th, 2006 #4
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

The Armenians we have over here are pretty cool.

Old April 26th, 2006 #5
Dwarf of Kaladim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dro

http://www.ataa.org/ataa/ref/arm_nazi.html

From everything i've read about the Armenians, they fought on the side of Germany and were found to be Aryan by Alfred Rosenberg. Most Armenians that i've seen have phenotypes similar to Italians and Greeks. Some are pretty dark though and i'm sure some darker Italians would be also attacked by skinheads as well.

Old April 26th, 2006 #6
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf of Kaladim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dro

http://www.ataa.org/ataa/ref/arm_nazi.html

From everything i've read about the Armenians, they fought on the side of Germany and were found to be Aryan by Alfred Rosenberg. Most Armenians that i've seen have phenotypes similar to Italians and Greeks. Some are pretty dark though and i'm sure some darker Italians would be also attacked by skinheads as well.
Yes, and Himmler also brought non-white Muslims into the SS. Does this mean Arabs are White? They are not.

I'm sure you've read much about armenians, but lucky for you haven't had the displeasure of having to live around these greedy shitskins. They are invading immigrant scum who subsist on welfare fraud and by no means are they pro-white. Their nappy afros and semitic hook noses betray their true lineage, which is that of a non-white semitic race. It is pure fantasy to believe these people are Aryan. Whatever Aryan blood they once possessed was washed away generations ago by interbreeding with non-whites. Any past or future genocide of these cretins should be heartily applauded.

Old April 26th, 2006 #7
Dwarf of Kaladim

Armenians don't have afros. All European groups have people with hooked noses, there were people with prominant hooked noses in the German populace of the 3rd Reich. Would you label them as semitic? Would you say Southern Italians are non-white because of their dark skin?

You're going to create a lot of problems and turn a lot of people off to the movement by bad-mouthing anyone who doesn't live up to a Nordicist standard pheno-type. Most people consider Armenians to be white because of their skin tone though there are dark Armenians which isn't surprising considering the part of the world they come from. Armenians are indo-European, the Nazis actually did research to prove this since they did have Armenians living in Germany at the time.

I really don't want to get into a huge argument over this considering what happened last time but I just don't want people to get the impression that Armenians are sporting black skin and Afros. Mabey you're witnessing Armenians who have bred with niggers Eichmann, race-mixing is becoming more and more commonplace in America so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Old April 26th, 2006 #8
Levon

Quote:
by no means are they pro-white....Any past or future genocide of these cretins should be heartily applauded.
Since when whites have to justify being “pro-white”? I believe you are mixing “White” with “Trash”. That might help you understand where you stand in our views. Unlike you, we do not have any inferiority complex towards other races. We just keep them out, like we keep you out. That is how we survive. Imagine if all the Whites used your language and reasoning where we would be. I don’t need to tell you that.

Old April 26th, 2006 #9
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Armenians don't have afros. All European groups have people with hooked noses, there were people with prominant hooked noses in the German populace of the 3rd Reich. Would you label them as semitic? Would you say Southern Italians are non-white because of their dark skin?
Oh, but they do have afros. Not the greasy curly sambo variety, but they have a thick nappy mop nonetheless. Armos come from all over the mideast: Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, etc. The russian armos do have lighter skin and have thinner hair. They are quite widespread and have different characteristics, but I would say a good 80% of them have thick nappy hair that an afro-pick would feel right at home in.

Quote:
You're going to create a lot of problems and turn a lot of people off to the movement by bad-mouthing anyone who doesn't live up to a Nordicist standard pheno-type. Most people consider Armenians to be white because of their skin tone though there are dark Armenians which isn't surprising considering the part of the world they come from. Armenians are indo-European, the Nazis actually did research to prove this since they did have Armenians living in Germany at the time.
I don't know about most people, but when I see dark-skinned nappy haired armos clucking away in their disgusting language, I don't consider them "white". The first thing an armenian will ask someone is, "are you armenian?" because they only care about their own tribe and not about the survival of the White race. Why can't they be "aryans" in their own country? Why are they in my country soaking up the public resources, refusing to assimilate and brandishing their ridiculous tri-colored flags?

They're the same as mexicans. Foriegn invaders who must be pushed into the sea. They may have indo-european roots, so do people in India. Does that make them White? no. They have only a few drops of Aryan blood at best. And they're always shrieking like jews about their "genocide" but you will never hear one word about the campaign of genocide being waged against Whites. Yes, you'll get an earful from them about how evil those turks were in 1915, but not one word about the current day extermination of White people.

Quote:
I really don't want to get into a huge argument over this considering what happened last time but I just don't want people to get the impression that Armenians are sporting black skin and Afros. Mabey you're witnessing Armenians who have bred with niggers Eichmann, race-mixing is becoming more and more commonplace in America so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
These brown skinned afro toting armos aren't an aberration, they're the norm. You usually won't see armos breeding with niggers, but you sure will see them lusting after White women. This is why armos tend to emulate nigger behavior, to impress the white nigger woman and get in her pants.

How would you react if your sister or daughter brought home a fubu jersey wearing armenian nigger with a 2pac tattoo? After all they're "aryan", right?

Old April 26th, 2006 #10
Dwarf of Kaladim

Let's be realistic here, most whites don't care about or even recognize the current white extermination, it doesn't make them anti-white, it more than likely makes them stupid, ignorant lemmings.

I understand your frustration, i'm pissed off too. Some are too racially mixed with non-whites to be acceptable but others look like Italians and Greeks, at least the ones i've seen. I'd probaly take it by a case by case basis.

Old April 26th, 2006 #11
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I had a half armenian half irish friend in college, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. I met his armenian mother and she looked like a dark skinned jew, I met his brother who was also half and he looked like a dark skinned jew with an afro. I guess my friend got the good genes. I still refuse to believe that he was half armenian, he looked nothing like his mother.

I don't think armenians on the whole are very white.

Old April 26th, 2006 #12
Dwarf of Kaladim

This is what I view as a typical Armenian, here are pictures of Jack Kevorkian:

http://www.chevychase.com/dr.death.html

Old April 26th, 2006 #13
Ronen

Quote:
Armenians are pure scum. I live in a heavily armenian area of California. These are some of the most crooked gypsy-like pigs you would ever have the displeasure of doing business with. They rival the jews. They are even proud of a saying, "it takes two Greeks to get the better of a jew, but two jews to get the better of an armenian." Now they're driving all around town with the ugly flags hanging from their car windows in remembrance of their "holocaust". I'm sure these parasites think that if the jews can get away with their crap, then they could also possibly lobby the U.S. govt. to pressure the also slimy turks for reparations. Armos are also known in the car insurance industry as the "ians" because all their names end in ian, and they are dramatically overrepresented in auto insurance fraud schemes. At the same time they are incredibly arrogant and everything is about their fucking armenia, even though it's a third world pigsty and they all want to emigrate to the U.S. Even their beak-nosed catty cell-phone addicted women will run you off the road and demand you clear the road for them . Their children go to the local community colleges claiming to be independents so they can get tuition funds, all the while living at home off of mommy and daddy and driving the newest mercedes, which along with cell-phones is a great prestige for them which they love posturing with. Their youth, though imbued with ethnic consciousness from birth, emulate nigger culture to the hilt and worship hip hop. These are hook-nosed aggressive levantine mongrels who happen to speak an indo-european language. Stay away from them. Heil the Russians for treating this plague the way it deserves to be treated.

Old April 26th, 2006 #14
Levon

Quote:
This is what I view as a typical Armenian, here are pictures of Jack Kevorkian:

http://www.chevychase.com/dr.death.html

More

http://zazorus.myphotoalbum.com/view...menian-singles

Old April 26th, 2006 #15
Ronen

Quote:
The first thing an armenian will ask someone is, "are you armenian?" because they only care about their own tribe and not about the survival of the White race.

Exactly. When you talk to one of them over the phone, if for example, you're calling electricians from the yellow pages and an armo answers, they ask this because they give their own cut rate deals, and then screw us. Parasitical vermin, plain and simple.

Old April 27th, 2006 #16
Armenian...

This has all been coverd - at lenght - here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...hlight=armenia

I strongly suggest you dim-wits here to read every single word posted within the aforementioned thread.

Yeah, morons: Just know that while Jews fuck you "Nordicks" in the ass, we Armenians are fucking Jews.

Bunch of looser rednecks.

Old April 27th, 2006 #17
Ronen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armenian
This has all been coverd - at lenght - here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...hlight=armenia

I strongly suggest you dim-wits here to read every single word posted within the aforementioned thread.

Yeah, morons: Just know that while Jews fuck you "Nordicks" in the ass, we Armenians are fucking Jews.

Bunch of looser rednecks.
Typical presumptuous armo gypsy arrogance to expect one to read over 360 posts of piglike armo drivel. I know quite a bit about you animals from first hand experience. And the fact that you're imposing your view on us on our own forums and calling us nordicks and rednecks amply demonstrates you don't belong here anymore than you belong in this country or I would belong in yours or an armo forum. Just move along you quasi-semitic bastardized urartian mongrel garbage. You act like an alien, you look like aliens, you are nothing but aliens among us and don't have any more right to our lands than the jews, spics, gooks, or nigs. Be fucking proud of being armos and whatever your made-up achievements are in your own country. You're not welcome and I've never known anyone who wasn't an armo who had experienced you trash first hand that liked you. End of story.

Old April 28th, 2006 #18
Aquila Aquilonis

Armenians would look white in Zimbabwe, but in Russia they look plain black. And they behave towards white women like colored scum.

Note: I have nothing against Armenians, unless they migrate en masse to my country.

Old April 30th, 2006 #19
Dwarf of Kaladim

Well I don't see any black people with afros under that link. Most of those Armenians look Greek or Italian and some even look Northern European.

I'd be suspicious about some of these posters and what they write, it sounds bogus or misinformed. For starters, there aren't a lot of Armenians in the world and a lot of them are in Armenia and it would surprise me if you actually came across one and knew it since I cannot tell these people apart from Italians and Greeks. If an Armenian had black skin and an afro, i'd question as to how much Armenian blood they actually have.

Granted, i'll concede that there are probaly Armenians who are heavily mixed with non-whites and look non-white, just look at where they are located. Skinheads attack anyone who look non-white, i'm going to guess that those Armenians on that page wouldn't be attacked by skinheads.

The 3rd Reich has deemed Armenians to be an Aryan peoples and i'm going to go by that.

Old April 30th, 2006 #20
Aryan Lord

This is an incredibly stupid and irresponsible thread. Why do you have such a downer on Armenians Furor? And why are you applauding murder?

Thread