VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 2nd, 2005 #141
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Why do you guys torture yourselves? I havent turned on the stupid big screen HDTV my dad bought in over two months and I feel great.
Watching television is gathering intelligence on the kikes. To not watch it is burying one's head in the sand.

Old July 2nd, 2005 #142
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Watching television is gathering intelligence on the kikes. To not watch it is burying one's head in the sand.
There have been several extended periods in my life when I didn't have a TV in my home, but I've got one now, along with a satellite dish that picks up over 100 channels, mostly crap that I've managed to block out. Living on a mountaintop away I from so-called divilization, I'd be in trouble with my wife if I didn't have some sort of diversion for her from the deafening silence. We subscribe to Netflix, a sevice whereby we can order any of 40,000 movies and we keep 'em flowing, mostly Russian language films with English subtitles of late, which my Russian wife enjoys while sharpening her English. Tonight we watched Under the Tuscan Sun with the fox, Diane Lane. It's a pretty good movie. Before the dish and Netfix and the wife, for years I had an old TV that could only pick up one fuzzy channel, a local CBS affiliate, so the little flickering blue electronic Jew was rarely on. I'm with Glenn, sort of a news junkie, though I watch the various news networks with an extremely jaundiced eye, carefully evaluating what I view moreso than being sucked in by it as 'boobus americanus' is conditioned to do. Our home also has a shortwave radio which keeps us in the know, not to mention the computer and the internet.

The television is a great tool, invented by the White man, which just happens to be almost entirely in our enemy's hands presently. But that will change, Georgie, especially with streaming video now finding its legs, like here on VNN. We've got enought creative and technical talent gathered here now that it's just a matter of time before we are regularly producing our own shows on our own network. Now go out there and find us our first million dollar benefactor so we can accelerate our schedule! You and he will both have marble busts in the Aryan Hall of Fame when you do that. Sounds like your daddy could sell that big screen plasma monstrosity and kick in a few bucks to prime the pump, huh?

Old July 7th, 2005 #143
Serge

A beat cop is walking down a nighttime city street in an abandoned warehouse part of town. He sees and approaches a parked car whose windows are fogged up so that we can’t see inside the car. As the cop wearily moves in we see that the car is slightly bouncing on it’s axle and you are clearly meant to think : “teenagers fucking”. Cop raps on window with his nightstick. Pregnant pause. The automatic window now slides down and we see two shamefaced, shlumpy white boys fellatically holding Subway hoagies in front of their mouths.

If you want to have the message be “our sanwiches are as pleasureable as teenage sex in the back of cars”, you would have male/female discovered once the windows were rolled down. Having it be two white males maximizes the perversity, the humiliation, the ugliness. And which makes absolutely no sense outside the Jewish psychological torture thesis.

This ad played during the 2005 Super bowl.

Old July 8th, 2005 #144
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Also next time the reader buys a goddamned Diet Coke think of the new TV ad selling that poison which shows a bubble-lipped blue gum male skating ecstatically in circles, hands in hands with an otherwise beautiful blond girl. Drink water!
Water is OK. But you don't have to rule out diet colas. Diet Coke isn't even particularly good tasting, compared to some of the smaller brands, nearly all of which are cheaper. That's right: better AND cheaper, AND they don't have any race-mixing advertisements.

Two good ones here in West Virginia are Rocky Top diet cola and Clover Valley diet cola. A 12-pack of Clover Valley sells for $2 at Dollar General.

BTW, if you're stocking up for the Apocalypse (which could happen any time between 2012 and 2045), Dollar General also sells long grain rice, three pound bag for a dollar, which is of a higher quality than the medium grain stuff in the supermarkets hereabout.

Jerry Abbott

Old August 19th, 2005 #145
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

late August 05- channel was CNBC financial in the AM-- advertiser "Orbitz."

Scenario: game show. Test is to see who can book a reservation faster. Contestant one: White Boobus Americanus. White guy. Khaki pants, blonde-brown hair. Second: black female in business attire, in one hand literally balancing two meals (looks like one pot roast stacked on another) on top of a baton.

They each walk up to a computer terminal and then they give the criterion: "four star hotel in Manhattan next to central park."

Pan left: White guy is fumbling with a map. He can't get it unfolded. He is made to look like a goofball. Pan right. In the right hand, Negress continues to balance the baton with the pot roasts, and in the left she is moving a mouse around quickly and expertly. AFter about two or three seconds, she says "Got it!" and bells and whistles go off, she is lauded and the White buffoon is huslted of the stage.

Message to the White men in the audience: 1- use orbitz. 2- you should be embarrassed to be White. White men are doofuses. 3- If you are cool like this black working mom, you will use orbitz. That will take you out of your uncomfortable White doofishness into "coolness."

Old August 19th, 2005 #146
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
The television is a great tool, invented by the White man, which just happens to be almost entirely in our enemy's hands presently. But that will change, Georgie, especially with streaming video now finding its legs, like here on VNN. We've got enought creative and technical talent gathered here now that it's just a matter of time before we are regularly producing our own shows on our own network. Now go out there and find us our first million dollar benefactor so we can accelerate our schedule! You and he will both have marble busts in the Aryan Hall of Fame when you do that. Sounds like your daddy could sell that big screen plasma monstrosity and kick in a few bucks to prime the pump, huh?
Believe it or not, I like the Weather Channel. I also watch some programs on Discovery like "Wild West Tech", and they occasionally have some good history documentaries on the History Channel, that is when they aren't doing Hitler week, which is just about every other week. Other than that it is for my wife.

Old August 22nd, 2005 #147
bedford

Default Umlimited minutes ad

Has anyone seen the cell phone commercial(It might be Metro PCS,
I don't remember) with the white guy who works for the phone company.
The white guy says his company offers "Um"limited minutes. His black
male customer asks if the white guy is saying unlimited or umlimited
minutes. The subtle anti-white message in this ad is that white
guys are dishonest and try to con honest, upstanding black people.
I don't think that the ad agency that produces this ad would cast
a black person in the dishonest salesman part and a white guy as
the dustomer, right?

Old August 22nd, 2005 #148
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's right. That's a standard ploy for the last 20-30 years. Show a white guy doing something shady, while the brother be all about integrity and righteousness an' shit.

Old August 23rd, 2005 #149
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
Water is OK. But you don't have to rule out diet colas. Diet Coke isn't even particularly good tasting, compared to some of the smaller brands, nearly all of which are cheaper. That's right: better AND cheaper, AND they don't have any race-mixing advertisements.

Two good ones here in West Virginia are Rocky Top diet cola and Clover Valley diet cola. A 12-pack of Clover Valley sells for $2 at Dollar General.

BTW, if you're stocking up for the Apocalypse (which could happen any time between 2012 and 2045), Dollar General also sells long grain rice, three pound bag for a dollar, which is of a higher quality than the medium grain stuff in the supermarkets hereabout.

Jerry Abbott

This assumes you don't mind slowly killing yourself with aspartame.

Old August 23rd, 2005 #150
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
That's right. That's a standard ploy for the last 20-30 years. Show a white guy doing something shady, while the brother be all about integrity and righteousness an' shit.
The irony about these anti-white phone commericals is that blacks
are probably the least likely people to pay their phone bills on time or
at all.

Old August 23rd, 2005 #151
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's why you always see coloreds occupying pay phones, in the interrim between their being installed and being broken.

Ah, niggers. Not to love, whatz? EVERYTHING.

As Robert Lee said, wherever you see niggers, everything is going down around them; wherever you see whites, things are going up.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #152
N.B. Forrest

Ad for missle-strokin' geek-dirtbag Tom Clancy's latest video game: A bunch of mic-wearing punks are playing the game online, deep into it like it's real war, when one of them has a burrito explode in his microwave, making them all jump. A nigger gamer shouts "Ah'm gonna kick yo skinny white azz!".

Old October 26th, 2005 #153
Alex Linder
Administrator

AOL 10/05 The absolute acme and paragon of what I'm talking about. White woman with white male talking with gook AOL representative. The white guy is somewhere between a shlub and a retard. "I have a rash. I have overactive sweat glands. I sleep with a night light." White as big retarded baby that must be taken care of and is completely weird and unappealing to adult women. The people who produce this shit ought to be drawn and quartered. If I were on AOL, I would call them up and cancel and cite this ad as the reason.

Old October 28th, 2005 #154
N.B. Forrest

Kike-owned Home Depot: A cool, in-charge Alpha Female is asking a Home Depot floor walker questions about some miracle home repair gadget; he of course proceeds to tell her it can do anything including slice bread. To which the smirking cunt replies: "So what you're telling me is I don't need HIM?" Cut to a shot of her Useless Whiteguy Hubby-Loon quizzically sticking a plunger to his forehead.....

All this shit can only end in one way for you, kikes.......

Old November 3rd, 2005 #155
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

DELL computers:

http://www.dellditty.com/

Old November 3rd, 2005 #156
Hate Dept.
Banned

For the first time in months, I watched some televitz night before last. I was only paying passing attention to this particular commercial, but it went like this: a clean cut, strong and righteous-looking black man is boldly walking all over his apartment building, looking for something. At last he finds what he's looking for, as he bursts into an apartment and finds a white geek hunkered down in front of the TV, his mouth an orange color from all the Cheetos he's munching. The noble negro snatches his found Cheetos and storms out of the goober's apartment.

Even Michael Savage (real name Weiner) has been commenting on this phenomena. It's not just the jews' fault, it's self-hating masochistic goyim freaks.

Old November 16th, 2005 #157
Angle

IBM (most of their ads have a noble nigger who gives whitey the 'lowdown' on the technology - a couple of these ads had a guy who was in Band of Brothers) -
Golf course w/ solar-powered golfcart going crazy w/o driver. Troop of white scientists hike across course to 'Help Desk', staffed by lone nigger, who tells these absent-minded dufuses how to get help with their computers.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old November 17th, 2005 #158
ericthered
Idle Anger

Default Pizza Hut

The recent Pan pizza anniversary promo on my local radio station features a goofy White boy fouling up the promo, and then ebonics speaking negress comes in and delivers the message, "...get yo pan pizza here, veggie luvus fo a quarta!, meat luvus fo a quarta!..."

Old November 17th, 2005 #159
SlagMaster

The white man is a dumb ass fool; use to be on network adds mostly.
Now I see the same crap on all the local adds also.

Your Nigger,JEW,White girl pairs portray themself
above the white male.
Ever see A JEW made a fool, or playing the bad guy on JEWTV??

Old November 25th, 2005 #160
HighPlainsDrifter...

Default mortally offending the Whiteman

It's mortally offensive to the Whiteman, for the system to portray him as an undesirable mate. This is killing the Whiteman as surely as the hangman's noose. All Whitemen therefore regard anything that overthrows the system, as their salvation. When the Minotaur (the system) is strangling you, any change in the situation is a change for the better.

If the U.S. is invaded militarily, the millions of Whitemen mortally offended by the system will be recruited as guerrilla and support troops, and as torturers and executioners. The foreign army's offer will be, "So, the state income tax people or the child support people took away your license to practice your profession or drive a car, then threatened you incessantly with prison for not paying enough, after prohibiting you from traveling or plying your trade? You were penniless and on the street, got sick and almost died, and found it impossible to recruit another mate? We're here to liberate you. But freedom isn't free. You have to earn it by fighting/executing/torturing the system's men for us."

All the lawyers know that "child support" is illegal. Contracts exist only with consideration. There is no consideration for the father when the goods (the children) go to the mother. If she gets the goods, she should pay for them. The judges know this, but they work for the system, not for the law.

It's also well known that federal personal income tax is illegal. But it's convenient for the government people and others who profit from income tax, to pretend they don't know.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread