VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2017 #1
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Default Clearblue Hates White People

Just saw a Clearblue Pregnancy Test/Ovulation Test commercial on TV with a black girl and a white guy. I never saw this before, but then I rarely watch TV either.

So, I went to Youtube to try to find it, but I couldn't. But I did find another one with a black girl and white guy. I guess it's safe to say that Clearblue is determined to push race mixing.

Old November 28th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Just saw a Clearblue Pregnancy Test/Ovulation Test commercial on TV with a black girl and a white guy. I never saw this before, but then I rarely watch TV either.

So, I went to Youtube to try to find it, but I couldn't. But I did find another one with a black girl and white guy. I guess it's safe to say that Clearblue is determined to push race mixing.

Clear blue (proposal) commercial
Gross on many levels.

The knee grow of course. Only one in whole place, which is supposed to give us an idea of their 'social status', as in 'they are the upwardly mobile' set.

The demitasse cup he had next to him like a cucky mcfaggot. Women, and only women, should ever drink anything from a tiny cup IMHO.

And last but not least, whipping out a pee stick at dinner. OMG.

Might as well do something gross like that, though, if you're already with a 'King Kong Hair Relaxer' user for a mate.

Old November 28th, 2017 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
The demitasse cup he had next to him like a cucky mcfaggot. Women, and only women, should ever drink anything from a tiny cup IMHO.
These small mugs were only made cucky by the mainstream cuck machine.
They only look cucky when cucks drink out of them.

I grew up around those small "mugs", in fact about twice as small as that.

My family is from Italy. They drink/drank espresso. Not that cappuccino shit, not that weak American stuff, but straight-up espresso. You don't drink it in a regular sized mug. That shit wakes you up...and keeps you going and too much will give you a seizure .

The men drank it multiple times a day when they could and, quite often, they'd mix-in either Anisette, Sambuca or Strega (when someone went on vacation to Italy and could bring it back with them) or just plain whiskey. I don't care for Strega. Anisette is so-so. But Sambuca and espresso is fuggin' awesome, if you like black licorice. It's like a kick in the face, but in a really good and dreamy way.

I remember when I was really small, my dad owned a business and there was this insurance guy (I suspect he was Polish or German, but born in America). When he would come in once in a while, my Mom would brew a pot of espresso. He loved it. And my dad would always give this insurance agent a little shot of some liquor (usually anisette) in his espresso. Ah, the good old days...when men were men (even when they drank out of small mugs lol).

Old November 28th, 2017 #4
Robert Ransdell

The BIG trend right now with advertising is pairing off White men with Black women, I have noticed an absolute glut of this within the last year, they seem to put more of an emphasis on this than the Black male/White female pairing.

It makes me ponder and come upon the conclusion that there are very likely 2 or 3 of these ad firms that service all or most of the companies and corporations that advertise on the Jewtube and they are without any doubt chalk full of kikes.

I would probably say the truth is that many of these companies don't even actively try to put the effort forth themselves to find these actors that portray characters in their own commercials, I would venture to say that most of them leave it up to these kike operated advertising companies and firms. And of course when the commercial comes out with miscegenation being featured they will certainly not object, even if they are aware that this will turn the stomach of most White people.

The enemy that wages the conscious all out war on our race are not as large in number as we are perhaps fooled into believing, in fact there are probably more people posting on VNN in a day's time than are those who are longing for White genocide and producing this garbage.

This is not to excuse the companies that pay for and run these ads, I just don't think that all of these companies are producing and casting for their own commercials on their own.

Makes me wish that Dr. Pierce was still around to give a long and informative broadcast about who it actually is behind the couple or so companies that produce this poison.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old November 28th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
These small mugs were only made cucky by the mainstream cuck machine.
They only look cucky when cucks drink out of them.

I grew up around those small "mugs", in fact about twice as small as that.

My family is from Italy. They drink/drank espresso. Not that cappuccino shit, not that weak American stuff, but straight-up espresso. You don't drink it in a regular sized mug. That shit wakes you up...and keeps you going and too much will give you a seizure .

The men drank it multiple times a day when they could and, quite often, they'd mix-in either Anisette, Sambuca or Strega (when someone went on vacation to Italy and could bring it back with them) or just plain whiskey. I don't care for Strega. Anisette is so-so. But Sambuca and espresso is fuggin' awesome, if you like black licorice. It's like a kick in the face, but in a really good and dreamy way.

I remember when I was really small, my dad owned a business and there was this insurance guy (I suspect he was Polish or German, but born in America). When he would come in once in a while, my Mom would brew a pot of espresso. He loved it. And my dad would always give this insurance agent a little shot of some liquor (usually anisette) in his espresso. Ah, the good old days...when men were men (even when they drank out of small mugs lol).
That is interesting re Italy, my apologies...if the product is that strong, small cup makes sense.

Our society's (((handlers))) turn everything homo, good, bad, or indifferent, even cups.

Old November 28th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
The BIG trend right now with advertising is pairing off White men with Black women, I have noticed an absolute glut of this within the last year, they seem to put more of an emphasis on this than the Black male/White female pairing.

It makes me ponder and come upon the conclusion that there are very likely 2 or 3 of these ad firms that service all or most of the companies and corporations that advertise on the Jewtube and they are without any doubt chalk full of kikes.

I would probably say the truth is that many of these companies don't even actively try to put the effort forth themselves to find these actors that portray characters in their own commercials, I would venture to say that most of them leave it up to these kike operated advertising companies and firms. And of course when the commercial comes out with miscegenation being featured they will certainly not object, even if they are aware that this will turn the stomach of most White people.

The enemy that wages the conscious all out war on our race are not as large in number as we are perhaps fooled into believing, in fact there are probably more people posting on VNN in a day's time than are those who are longing for White genocide and producing this garbage.

This is not to excuse the companies that pay for and run these ads, I just don't think that all of these companies are producing and casting for their own commercials on their own.

Makes me wish that Dr. Pierce was still around to give a long and informative broadcast about who it actually is behind the couple or so companies that produce this poison.
I think that's all quite true, these companies use the ad agencies to tell them what will 'sell' the product, then they have to also conform to the networks and what they are currently promoting in concert with the product. In this case it's miscegenation.

They can be held accountable to a degree by withdrawing funds en masse, but getting Whites to do it in groups large enough is the prob. Loss of income is a huge motivator to listen to the people, but the power play is such that we are worked against more effectively that way than they are...because we don't operate in large enough numbers, like (((they))) do.

Also quite correct on the uptick of nig girl and White guy promoting. I can count on one hand the times I've seen that pairing in real life.

Old November 28th, 2017 #7
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
That is interesting re Italy, my apologies...if the product is that strong, small cup makes sense.

Our society's (((handlers))) turn everything homo, good, bad, or indifferent, even cups.
No apologies needed. I didn't mean to sound harsh.

Yes, the stuff is strong. It's like American coffee concentrated about 5X. lol Mix in some liquor and it's kicking your ass...well, if you a cuck

Between my mother's and granmother's house, I bet we have about 20-30 sets of those small mugs including small spoons and saucers. One set my mom has is clearly Japanese or Chinese. Apparently they use them for tea.

Yes, everything (almost) is homo or cucky these days. Even the men themselves. It's all part of (((the plan))).

Old November 28th, 2017 #8
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Well, of course their gonna use a good lookin' black guy with a half-decent -looking nignress. It's rare that you see a good looking black guy with a good looking white girl, they tend to go after the Jabba the Hutt types. That shit doesn't sell anything...including pregnancy tests Sometimes you gotta "keep it real", but that's tooooooo real.

Old November 28th, 2017 #9
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Makes me wish that Dr. Pierce was still around...
I say that at least once a week

Pierce had a knack for research who was behind the curtain. Even with our technology today, I'm not that great at it.

I was on a month-long binge in October listening to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts over and over in my house and car.

I also love listening to his Turner Diaries audiobook.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 28th, 2017 at 01:30 AM.

Old November 28th, 2017 #10
Ray Allan

All of the White actors in these advertisements who are paid jew money to appear as race-mixers are race traitors. That goes for the ones in real life, too. They deserve to hang.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 28th, 2017 #11
grail
House on the Borderland

Default Sicilians Come From Blacks (True Romance)

Old November 28th, 2017 #12
Tony Boone

Old November 28th, 2017 #13
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
I am already quite aware that many (probably most) American WNs (like yourself) don't consider Italians, Spaniards, & Greeks to be "White".

We'll just have to fight harder when/if "that day" comes because we will not only be fighting the blacks and the browns but also many whites, as well. That's life.

Thread