VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 7th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Movies portraying blacks in a good light / movies portraying blacks in a bad light

. . both exist . .

- - -

Movies which portray blacks in a good light . .

A Time To Kill from '96 . . a young black girl is raped by two 'rednecks' in the American South . . her father takes revenge by killing the two rapists . . in the end , with a lot of juridicial cunning , he is freed after previously having been in death-row . . .

The Green Mile from '99 . . a black man is suspected of having killed two Euro-American girls in the American south . . in the end it turns out that in reality a Euro-American 'redneck'-type character did it and the black man is almost portrayed as a 'saint' in the movie . . gaining sympathy . .

Hmmmm . .

- - - > part of an agenda if you ask me . .

. . Hymiewood

But . . there are also movies portraying blacks in a bad light . . dare I say . . sometimes in a realistic light . . when digging deep enough.

Birth Of A Nation - mute-movie from the early 20th century ( 1915 ) . .

The story is set in the American civil-war and shows blacks , newly freed black slaves ,as ravaging , running wild , raping Caucasian females et al . The Ku Klux Klan is portrayed as a heroic force stepping in.

It is a fact that newly freed black slaves in the American south were often into lawlessness.

. . Bond movie 'Live And Let Die' ( '73) . .based on a novel by Ian Fleming ( who wrote all the Bond books ) . . pretty much an adaption of the book . . ( Fleming was very critical of race ) . .

The plot . . The black prime-minister of a Caribbean island at the same time operates as a black American underground-gangster. . He grows poppy on his island by plantations , protected by the obscure rites of a voodoo-sect. Almost all blacks featured in the movie are in service of this man . .

Blacks in this movie are shown as Caribbean-savages , as thugs and hostile towards people of our race . .

- - - -

So . . we have both . . movies portraying blacks in a good light and in a bad light . . I think the motivation makes the difference

Merely four movies which come to mind . . . which movies can you name ?

Last edited by ColdFire; December 8th, 2019 at 03:40 AM.

Old December 7th, 2019 #2
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

this is pretty classic.

everything is reversed. the white gangs run around raping vulnerable, mentally ill black inmates.

Old December 8th, 2019 #3
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

. . both exist . .

- - -

Movies which portray blacks in a good light . .

A Time To Kill from '96 . . a young black girl is raped by two 'rednecks' in the American South . . her father takes revenge by killing the two rapists . . in the end , with a lot of juridicial cunning , he is freed after previously having been in death-row . . .

The Green Mile from '99 . . a black man is suspected of having killed two Euro-American girls in the American south . . in the end it turns out that in reality a Euro-American 'redneck'-type character did it and the black man is almost portrayed as a 'saint' in the movie . . gaining sympathy . .

Hmmmm . .

- - - > part of an agenda if you ask me . .

. . Hymiewood

But . . there are also movies portraying blacks in a bad light . . dare I say . . sometimes in a realistic light . . when digging deep enough.

Birth Of A Nation - mute-movie from the early 20th century ( 1915 ) . .

The story is set in the American civil-war and shows blacks , newly freed black slaves ,as ravaging , running wild , raping Caucasian females et al . The Ku Klux Klan is portrayed as a heroic force stepping in.

It is a fact that newly freed black slaves in the American south were often into lawlessness.

. . Bond movie 'Live And Let Die' ( '73) . .based on a novel by Ian Fleming ( who wrote all the Bond books ) . . pretty much an adaption of the book . . ( Fleming was very critical of race ) . .

The plot . . The black prime-minister of a Caribbean island at the same time operates as a black American underground-gangster. . He grows poppy on his island by plantations , protected by the obscure rites of a voodoo-sect. Almost all blacks featured in the movie are in service of this man . .

Blacks in this movie are shown as Caribbean-savages , as thugs and hostile towards people of our race . .

- - - -

So . . we have both . . movies portraying blacks in a good light and in a bad light . . I think the motivation makes the difference

Merely four movies which come to mind . . . which movies can you name ?

Live and Let Die - Credits (Ending)
" It is a fact that newly freed black slaves in the American south were often into lawlessness."

.... You do realize that most of the south and american south west was lawless right and that rape was widespread everywhere along with gangs? The few people to actually put a stop to this were Bounty Hunters, Marshalls.

Old December 8th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
" It is a fact that newly freed black slaves in the American south were often into lawlessness."

.... You do realize that most of the south and american south west was lawless right and that rape was widespread everywhere along with gangs? The few people to actually put a stop to this were Bounty Hunters, Marshalls.
In case you took this personal, yeah , I know there was a lot of lawlessness per se.

I myself didn't make the movie back then , that was another generation of Americans . .

But newly freed black slaves were certainly among the rapists . .

Anyway ,it was a fact many Euro-Americans remembered back then.

You, Sartt , as a blackie , constantly try to leave nothing good on the behavior of many people of our race . . you have to be able to deal with criticism of your race as well . .

Just saying . .

Old December 8th, 2019 #5
Hugh Akston
Banned

Here's two movies that demonstrate the "richness" and "vibrancy" of the American negro:

Old December 8th, 2019 #6
bedford

Menace 2 Society is a good look at negroes and their criminal tendencies.
It was made by the Hughes Brothers in the early 90s. It is not a flattering
depiction of negroes but it is worth watching.

Old December 8th, 2019 #7
Hugh Akston
Banned

But if Westerns featuring Proud Black Men are not your cup of tea, then this science fiction classic might appeal to you.

"They Came To Rape Your Honky Ass"

Then again, if more fact-based movies are your preference, you can't miss with this groundbreaking biographical epic - based on the "untold true story":

Old December 8th, 2019 #8
bedford

I liked Live and Let Die except for the fact that roger Moore had a fling with
a sheboon. I think her name was Rosie Carter. The boat chases in the bayou
were good as well as the scene where james Bond evades alligators in a marsh.
BTW, which do you prefer, the original theme song by Paul McCartney or the
cover by Guns and Roses? The GNR version is good by I prefer the original.

Old December 8th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Here's two movies that demonstrate the "richness" and "vibrancy" of the American negro:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Menace 2 Society is a good look at negroes and their criminal tendencies.
It was made by the Hughes Brothers in the early 90s. It is not a flattering
depiction of negroes but it is worth watching.
I'll watch it . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
But if Westerns featuring Proud Black Men are not your cup of tea, then this science fiction classic might appeal to you.

"They Came To Rape Your Honky Ass"
Quote:
Then again, if more fact-based movies are your preference, you can't miss with this groundbreaking biographical epic - based on the "untold true story":

Old December 8th, 2019 #10
bedford

coldfire, I would recommend seeing Menace 2 Society. There is a funny scene
where the main character pulls a gun on another black guy who is in the
fast food drive through in order to steal the rims on his car. Jada Pinkett,
Will Smith's wife , is in the cast.

Old December 8th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I liked Live and Let Die except for the fact that roger Moore had a fling with
a sheboon. I think her name was Rosie Carter. The boat chases in the bayou
were good as well as the scene where james Bond evades alligators in a marsh.
I made a whole thread about Live And Let Die here . .https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550457

. . and . . the black broad's name wasn't 'Rosie Carter' but 'Carver'.
Quote:
BTW, which do you prefer, the original theme song by Paul McCartney or the
cover by Guns and Roses? The GNR version is good by I prefer the original.
I'm not a fan of the song at all , actually . .

I think both versions suck . .

. . but . .since you mentioned guns 'n roses , here is a song which maybe fits the topic of this thread . .

Old December 8th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
coldfire, I would recommend seeing Menace 2 Society. There is a funny scene
where the main character pulls a gun on another black guy who is in the
fast food drive through in order to steal the rims on his car. Jada Pinkett,
Will Smith's wife , is in the cast.
Thank you for the recommendation

Old December 8th, 2019 #13
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
coldfire, I would recommend seeing Menace 2 Society. There is a funny scene where the main character pulls a gun on another black guy who is in the fast food drive through in order to steal the rims on his car.

Old December 9th, 2019 #14
steven clark

Default Movies portraying blacks in a good light/movies portraying blacks in a bad light

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest. Not really about blacks, but it takes place in a bughouse, and Milos Forman, the director, showed blacks as the orderlies and hired help, and they were portrayed accurately. Not noble, but poorly-paid guys out to do only what they had to do, a bit on the slimy side, and one scene where a black orderly is drunk on duty, not being able to help anyone, is realistic.

Not evil or nasty, but the kind of people these places hire. The nurses were all white, although one was hispanic. In Kesey's book, there was a good, non-white nurse, but she was Japanese. This was written out of the movie.

The movie was a kind of cult when I grew up, Ken Kesey's book where the insane are kind of worshipped...very sixties. Also, an Indian in the place is seen as a wise, noble, impeccably spiritual person...typical 60's Indian worship, and here no righteous niggers were allowed.

The Indian worship was typical of hippies. It went to absurd extremes in Billy Jack. In the 60's, redskin worship and nigger worship competed. By the 80's, the niggers won.

Also, when the Jack Nicholson character went on a rampage, he knocked the crap out of the black orderly, although he was eventually overcome. A couple of years after this, you'd never see a white man whack a black.

Like I said, the movie was realllly heavy then. Now, it seems a kind of period piece.

Old December 9th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest. Not really about blacks, but it takes place in a bughouse, and Milos Forman, the director, showed blacks as the orderlies and hired help, and they were portrayed accurately. Not noble, but poorly-paid guys out to do only what they had to do, a bit on the slimy side, and one scene where a black orderly is drunk on duty, not being able to help anyone, is realistic.

Not evil or nasty, but the kind of people these places hire. The nurses were all white, although one was hispanic. In Kesey's book, there was a good, non-white nurse, but she was Japanese. This was written out of the movie.

The movie was a kind of cult when I grew up, Ken Kesey's book where the insane are kind of worshipped...very sixties. Also, an Indian in the place is seen as a wise, noble, impeccably spiritual person...typical 60's Indian worship, and here no righteous niggers were allowed.

The Indian worship was typical of hippies. It went to absurd extremes in Billy Jack. In the 60's, redskin worship and nigger worship competed. By the 80's, the niggers won.

Also, when the Jack Nicholson character went on a rampage, he knocked the crap out of the black orderly, although he was eventually overcome. A couple of years after this, you'd never see a white man whack a black.

Like I said, the movie was realllly heavy then. Now, it seems a kind of period piece.
Interesting . .

Old December 10th, 2019 #16
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for the recommendation
lol you still posting this gif these are people from papua new guinea, thet aren't blacks or africans lol

Old December 10th, 2019 #17
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

I'll watch it . .

This movie was made by Europeans.

Thread