VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 18th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows
Default The French are sick and tired of globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron

Emmanuel Macron is one of the clumsiest and most obvious examples of false opposition that I've ever seen in mainstream politics. Just when the French people finally realized that the left and the pseudo-right are two sides of the same shekel and were getting ready to vote for the nationalist party Front National, the jewish globalist crooks appeared with a "new" and "fresh" alternative – the "outsider" Macron who was the right man to fix the broken system.

And everyone was just supposed to ignore the fact that this person was an investment banker for the rotten jewish Rothschild family, and that he had served in the failed leftist president Hollande's government.

Amazingly, this jew ploy worked as the French people elected Macron president, but now it looks like they've realized that an anti-French globalist jew banker isn't the answer to their country's problems.

Quote:
Macron's popularity falls to 25 percent: poll

Paris (AFP) - The popularity of French President Emmanuel Macron has dropped to just 25 percent, according to a major tracker poll published on Sunday.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/macrons-p...l?guccounter=1

Quote:
France’s President Emmanuel Macron’s Popularity Falls to 25 Percent

PARIS (AFP) — The popularity of French President Emmanuel Macron has dropped to just 25 per cent, according to a major tracker poll published on Sunday.

The poll by research group Ifop was published in the Journal du Dimanche a day after a nationwide “yellow vest” protest against high fuel prices that analysts say has come to represent widespread frustration with the 40-year-old president.
(...)
The results reinforce a longer-term trend of French voters turning quickly on their presidents soon after their election — something which also happened to Macron’s predecessors Francois Hollande and Nicolas Sarkozy.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...per-cent-poll/

Quote:
Protests over spiraling French fuel prices leave 1 dead, dozens injured

Paris (CNN)A protester was accidentally run over and killed by a car during a demonstration over rising fuel prices, a top official in eastern France said Saturday.

Mass demonstrations causing roadblocks across the country are part of the "gilets jaunes" or "yellow vests" movement, which opposes mounting gas prices and eco-taxes on polluting forms of transport.
(...)
"We can't stand Macron's taxes any more. It's too much. We couldn't make ourselves heard through political parties or trade unions, so we had to do something."
(...)
The growing resentment has also been a springboard for partisan political attacks, with opponents of Macron's centrist En Marche party attempting to energize their bases to fuel further revolt.
(...)
Meanwhile, Macron's former nemesis, Marine Le Pen, leader of France's far-right National Rally, said: "We were the first party to express our total support for this movement."
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/17/e...ntl/index.html

Old November 18th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here's an older article from the jewish newspaper The Forward in which we learn that jews love Macron because he's a globalist.

Quote:
What Macron’s Victory Says About French Jews

The vast majority of French Jews are celebrating Emmanuel Macron’s first-round victory in the presidential runoff. He is a globalist with a social conscience, a convinced European who will not lock France into a populist straightjacket. French Jews, like most of their compatriots. feared the possible presence of two other candidates in the second round: Jean-Luc Mélenchon of the extreme left pitted against Marine Le Pen of the extreme right. But to assume that such a Jewish fear stemmed from the former’s highly critical stance against Israel and the latter’s inability to shed the ghosts of the Vichy past is to misunderstand the current French political situation.
http://forward.com/opinion/world/369...2017-election/

Gee, there's a shocker.

Old November 19th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
French Jewish leader blasts politician who called Macron ‘President Rothschild’

(JTA) — A top representative of French Jewry condemned harshly what he called anti-Semitic rhetoric of a Republican politician who called the republic’s leader “President Rothschild.”

Francis Kalifat, president of the CRIF umbrella group of French Jewish communities, on Thursday wrote on Twitter that he considered The Republicans’ secretary general Fabien Di Filippo’s comment about President Emmanuel Macron to be “revolting.”
(...)
“Naturally, the expression ‘President Rothschild’ was a reference to the past functions of banker Emmanuel Macron,” Di Filippo wrote, adding Macron was “disconnected from our realities.” His reference to the Jewish banker family “had no other connotation,” he added.
https://www.jta.org/2018/08/31/news-...ent-rothschild

Everybody understands that the anti-French globalist Macron is a jew-lackey.

Old November 19th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Originally posted by Stewart Meadows:

Now, I'll add mine:

Fais-moi confiance. (Trust me.)

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 19th, 2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: typo

Old November 19th, 2018 #5
Crowe

Crowe

When Zionists called for Syrian blood, Emmanuel Macron joined Chump, along with Teresa May in an offensive based around a phony chemical weapons attack. Quite the trident of jew-lackeys.

Old November 20th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
When Zionists called for Syrian blood, Emmanuel Macron joined Chump, along with Teresa May in an offensive based around a phony chemical weapons attack. Quite the trident of jew-lackeys.
It's interesting you bring that up. Yesterday I took my wife to a dental appointment and was amusing myself reading the magazines in the office as I had forgotten to take some of my own reading material or White Nationalist flyers to drop around. In an old issue of Time (TM) the (((rag))) was harping about the demons in Syria. Those of us who are awake can see right through the lies. Those who are not are the sheeple who want Syria and Iran attacked by the kwa to serve (((the chosenites.))) And I'm sick of those types!!!!!!

Old November 23rd, 2018 #7
Dan T N Ford

Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Looks like a kike!

Still has 25% support of the French?...............May be the non-White % of the population is higher than thought..........or may be the % of French Masochists!

Old November 24th, 2018 #8
FLEKTARN
Banned

I'm pretty sure they love him. They chose him, I mean. Right? Ohhh ha.

Tags
emmanuel macron, france, globalist rothschild, jews, yellow vests

Thread