Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2081
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Now, there you have something...

Womanizing (or broadcasting one's oats) certainly is a common Achiles heel. And there is a strong case in explaining it from the perspective of evolutionary psychology and behavioral genetics. The blood (line, race, subspecies, variety-- what have you) is furthered generally by speading one's genes around. Monogamy is arguably a relatively recent innovation. I make this digression not so much to excuse the behavior as simply to help understand it. That said, consider how often Monica Lewinskis have been used to first blow-up the egos of aging men and then politically let-the-air-out-of those at least temporarily out-of-favor with the usual suspects. High-testosterone men are an especially easy mark.

As one who suffered confusion, bewilderment, etc., due to similar health problems during times of otherwise extreme both physical and emotional stress, I can appreciate such vulnerabilities to being preyed-upon by law enforcement and so called officers of the court to separate one from his family, holdings, and other resources, essentially neutralizing him. Though I'm not asserting that was necessarily the case with Mr. Steele. But I'm glad to hear you say what sounds to me like you're entertaining as possible exploitation.

I hasten to add that if you'll cut the disparaging, pejorative references to people, accepting that Whites have a regretable tendency to be easily led that probably has/had survival value, you'll get less resistance.

An English professor, decades ago, told me that profanity is the attempt of a lazy mind to express itself forcefully. I propose a corollary that insults are an emotionally at least lazy if not dishonest effort to prejudice.

Furthermore, I'm not convinced that Steele's lawyer was "incompetent." He was, you know, subsequently found to be stealing from clients and disbarred. Unscrupulous might be a better adjective because, in my experience, the primary task at hand, for attorneys who are sometimes characterized as "weasels," appears to be capturing the cheese.

[QUOTE=Donald E. Pauly;1302261]Steele has already had a relatively fair trial. The ones who benefit from exposing the facts of the case are those supporters who have been taken advantage of as fools by the Steele camp. They need to be woken up. The entire family had to have known that Steele was crazy after his aorta surgery. Steele's incompetent lawyer preferred to get some easy shekels instead of using the only viable defenses: insanity and the resultant entrapment.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 10:49 AM.
 
Old August 3rd, 2011 #2082
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Early Signs of Steele Being Crazy

Allen Banks was present at Steele's arrest. He has a PhD in chemistry and is a medical researcher. U.S. Attorney Haws had previously asked him questions about Steele's mental condition. Here he is questioned by McAllister. Note that stroke damage frequently is lifelong.
========
Quote:
5-1201-12

Q. Dr. Banks, what is it that you wanted to say that you observed about Edgar Steele's mental condition?

A. Well, what I wanted to say was that, when I visited Ed in December after he had gotten out of the hospital, it was plain that he was mentally impaired and that he was -- not only was he weak; but, mentally, he was not the person that I had known before his heart attack. He was -- he was -- he was weak. He was -- in many ways, he was delusional. And he was sick. But I noticed that over the months, that he got better. And month by month and week by week, as I saw him and checked up on him, he got better and better, and he got closer and closer to the Ed that I had known before the heart attack.

However -- and this is what I wanted to say -- he was still not a hundred percent. And if he had been getting worse, then I would have followed what Mr. Haws suggested, which would have been I would have said, "You know, you need to go back and see the doctor." But he was getting better, a little better, each time I saw him. So I was encouraged by that, and I thought he was going to make a full recovery. And so I didn't -- I didn't -- I didn't push him to go see a doctor, but he wasn't a hundred percent. He was just getting better and better.
 
Old August 3rd, 2011 #2083
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

That comment from Allen Banks is golden. It would have been very helpful if Steele had been pursuing the proper defense. So far as the frame-up conspiracy argument goes, however, it was irrelevant.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2084
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Quote:
-JC may be giving Crazy John Liberty some stiff competition. It is not clear why he worries about posting parts of the trial transcript. Perhaps some inconvenient truth might come out. We don't need anything from Tubbs here. He needs to be making a South East Migration to get himself out of our hair.
Quote:
By Don Pauley

__________________
Ha ha, now Don is calling me crazy for supporting Ed, he was using the same kosher arguments against Ed. The trial is over, all the ADL cheerleaders are exposing themselves by continuing to support the heeb cause. I am going to take the "George Bush defense" on this one, "your either with us, or your with the enemy". It is certainly easy to tell who is with the enemy, the Zogbots keep up the attacks even though the trial is long over. I don't need to expose you Don, you have done a very good job of exposing yourself. Ed's past writings speak for themselves, you and your ilk speak from Zog pulpit on the other side. (you make it much too obvious)

A message from Ed, (certainly not meant for the two trolls)


Quote:
Your continued belief in me, despite the government show trial that netted me four major Federal Felony convictions, means more than I can say. I was, of course, railroaded on false charges and phony evidence. It happens here in Amerika these days with far too much regularity.

While I desperately try to get a new trial with a new lawyer (hopefully, in a different place and with different prosecutors, judge and jury) I am trying to send you the real story. I am releasing each week excerpts from the book I am writing about this case, to be entitled “Evil Edgar.” As you can see, I have not yet entirely lost my sense of humor, though jail does take it out of you.

I am finishing up another book, too, which I have entitled “Conjuring.” Conjuring is a real departure from my previous writing in subject matter, but may be the most important thing I ever have written.

They didn’t let me do a thing in erecting my own trial defense, of course, so I’m curious to see how they decide to respond to these Internet messages I am getting out to you now via Cyndi.

Yes, Cyndi is the very same person who was the alleged victim of “my” nefarious plot. She is intimately familiar with all the facts of my case and she doesn’t believe I was out to get her. Neither does anybody who knows me, either.
Finally, however, Cyndi now does believe everything I have said in the past about Amerika’s government and the way it railroads the politically-incorrect into prison to silence us and to make it serve as a warning to all those left behind out there. This may be a costly lesson for us, but you should heed its message. Be careful. Ed Steele
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=447#more-447
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2085
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Crazy John Liberty Lets Us Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Ha ha, now Don is calling me crazy for supporting Ed, he was using the same kosher arguments against Ed. The trial is over, all the ADL cheerleaders are exposing themselves by continuing to support the heeb cause. I am going to take the "George Bush defense" on this one, "your either with us, or your with the enemy". It is certainly easy to tell who is with the enemy, the Zogbots keep up the attacks even though the trial is long over. I don't need to expose you Don, you have done a very good job of exposing yourself. Ed's past writings speak for themselves, you and your ilk speak from Zog pulpit on the other side. (you make it much too obvious)

A message from Ed, (certainly not meant for the two trolls)

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=447#more-447
Crazy John Liberty disappoints us. I thought that he was going to spin the steamy love letters that Steele wrote from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova. Steele's past writings and behavior mean nothing. He was born again after his aorta surgery and is a new man. He is also quite an embarrassment to White Nationalism for getting himself in this mess. Of course it is no fault of his that he went crazy after surgery. It is the fault of those around him who persist in the claim that he was framed. It is possible that he doesn't even know that he went crazy.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2086
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Fairfax's New Book Cover

I am about 80% done with the trial transcript. I recommend it to all of the Steele cheerleaders who shoot their mouths off when they don't know what they are talking about. It shows that neither the Steele camp nor the Judenpresse got their versions very close to the truth. Items that I have posted from the transcript are not posted in proper order but merely as I have come across them.

Fairfax started writing a book about this Steele mess while he was in jail. Another habitual criminal by the name of Hollingsworth with an artist background was in the same cell. Fairfax wanted him to design a cover for his new book. Here is the testimony concerning the book. When Fairfax is in Federal prison, the Aryan Brotherhood may get a kick out of this story. Send it to all Federal prisoners whom you correspond with.
========
7-1439-5
Daryl Hollingsworth questioned by Assistant Defense Attorney Amendola

Q. What was the title?
A. The title was "An Act of Defiance."
Q. Was not a part of the cover of the book to include the words "Built On Lies and Deceits"?
A. Yes.
Q. And did a part of the cover of the book include a picture of Edgar Steele's truck?
A. Not Edgar Steele's truck. It had a picture of Larry Fairfax's logging truck running over an Aryan Nation guy.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2087
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Quote:
Steele's past writings and behavior mean nothing. By Don
Spoken like a true ADL POS.


Quote:
"We have come to believe that merely resisting being oppressed and divided by the very racist policies of America's ruling class is, in itself, racism...In other words, unless we participate in our own racial genocide, we are racists."
---
Edgar J. Steele, Defensive Racism, chapter 11 (2004)

Just as soon as the ADL and the SPLC get their hands on copies of my book, I expect the harassment to step up to a fever pitch. Then, of course, I honestly will be able to call Defensive Racism a banned book. Query: if a book never even gets a chance to enter the traditional distribution channels, can you honestly call it banned? Censored, yes, which is worse.

Move over, Mike Piper. I'm going to give your Final Judgment a run for its money as the "most-banned book in America." Get yourself a copy and find out why, even though one reviewer said, "Steele's book is something America has needed for a long time...(it) will assist in the racial healing of America" (Mark Farrell). Mr. Farrell ended his review, which is posted in its entirety at www.DefensiveRacism.com, with, "If you read just one book this year, let it be Steele's.
You won't regret it."
http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/1060
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2088
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Crazy John Liberty Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Spoken like a true ADL POS.

http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/1060
Crazy John still doesn't get it. Steele's past contributions to White Nationalism mean nothing. He is no longer the same man and is seriously mentally disabled. The damage that he has done to us by getting himself arrested and falsely claiming to have been framed is far greater than the good that he did before he lost his mind. Crazy John needs to spin Steele's loveletters from jail to Tatyana for us. Just like Steele, he has no insight into his condition. We should pity both of them.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2089
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Quote:
Crazy John Liberty disappoints us. I thought that he was going to spin the steamy love letters that Steele wrote from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova. By Don
Sorry Don, you don;t seem to get it. It is ALL about his past writings. I just find it hard to believe that you can come on here and bash a true WN, and then try to pass yourself off as a WN supporter. It boggles the mind. And, always with the steamy love letters Don, at least your persistant, you guys never give up, real Cass Sunstein.

I think I will again let Ed speak from his past writings on his critics,

Quote:
I rarely use this space to respond to critics. Somehow, it seems to me to be in bad form. Besides, I find that list members and other supporters generally do a far better job than could I in nailing down the occasional oddball who tries to enhance his own name by degrading mine (the relative motion, you see, looks the same to the detractor as if he actually did something on his own to deserve acclamation - it's why bullies pick on little kids on the playground).

At some point in your life, you almost certainly will decide that you are sick and tired of being wrong almost all the time. That is when you cast aside coincidence as the explanation for anything. That is why I now say I do not believe in coincidence. As soon as I made that transition, so many things simplified for me and so much effort went out of my life. And I hardly ever am wrong. Only 1 time in 100, if you extend our hypothetical, but much, much less in my own experience. That's why you can hardly tell me one damn thing. I can live with being dead wrong 1% of the time. Believe me, it beats being wrong 99% of the time.

And that's why I say to you today: Never trust a Jew.

Are there some trustworthy Jews? Sure. But not many. My experience has proven otherwise. It is not coincidental that Jews are avaricious, cunning, verbal and always angling for an opening, an opportunity to get on top of others. What, exactly, does "I can get it for you wholesale" suggest to you? That the speaker is Jewish, of course. There is a reason, just as there is a reason why the word Jew became a verb, as in "to Jew someone down." And that same reason is why the verb form now is verboten in our society, of course.

Being Jewish is genetic...and cultural, which means the same thing. Culture practiced long enough leads to natural selection for the practiced behavior. Culture gone to seed is genetic, as I like to say. Please consult my book, which expands upon this thought at length - at book length, in fact, since Defensive Racism is all about the genetic role of behavior.

Like a lawyer saying, "Trust me," Makow expects you to line up behind his particular brand of hatred, which looks suspiciously like the same old brand of Jewish hatred and divisiveness.
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/never.htm
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2090
Maxfield Parrish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 265
Default

Does this man look crazier than a shithouse rat to you?
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2091
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Where do they recruit you guys?
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2092
CML
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
CML
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
Does this man look crazier than a shithouse rat to you?
Damn are you serious? GO play with your other yiddish satanists. Who cares how he looks? Are you looking for a man-toy or something? it's his writing and defending of the politically incorrect that got Edgar here and nothing else. Even if Steele had a whole harem of Ukrainian 20 year old blondes, it would be hard to deal w/ just 1 with all the writing and radio podcasts he did since 2004. 1000's noticed when he missed 1 radio show on VOR!

I have to agree w/ the Crazy one here... You CAMERA-JIDF-ADL freaks are nothing but Dees & Potok's lil' b*tches.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2093
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Read the Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
Does this man look crazier than a shithouse rat to you?
You may be just as crazy as Crazy John Liberty. That photo was taken over 10 years ago during the Aryan Nations trial. He was a lot saner then. In case you haven't read the last hundred pages of this thread, Steele had open heart surgery for a ruptured aorta. That is what made him go crazy.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2094
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Quote:
You may be just as crazy as Crazy John Liberty. by Don
Calling people crazy is an old Soviet (heeb) trick to control dissidents and paint their primary protagonist as incompetent, many times having them involuntarily committed. Can't believe their still using it. You just don't like the message Don. We have to wonder why?

If this were a liberal forum you would be calling me a racist Nazi, but since this VNN you use the old standby "insanity".
Quote:
In the Soviet Union, systematic political abuse of psychiatry took place..... Political abuse of psychiatry is the misuse of psychiatric diagnosis, detention and treatment for the purposes of obstructing the fundamental human rights of certain groups and individuals in a society.[3][9]:491 In other words, abuse of psychiatry including one for political purposes is deliberate action of getting citizens certified, who, because of their mental condition, need neither psychiatric restraint nor psychiatric treatment.[11] Many authors, including psychiatrists, use the terms "Soviet political psychiatry".

Psychiatric confinement of sane people is uniformly considered a particularly pernicious form of repression[2] and Soviet punitive psychiatry was one of the key weapons of both illegal and legal repression.[27]:226 Soviet psychiatric hospitals were used by the authorities as prisons in order to isolate hundreds or thousands of political prisoners from the rest of society, discredit their ideas, and break them physically and mentally.[29] This method was also employed against religious prisoners, including especially well-educated former atheists who adopted a religion; in such cases their religious faith was determined to be a form of mental illness that needed to be cured.[30]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
This is why the heebs want to paint Steele as nut job , to kill his message. I would be very suspicious of anyone still beating the kosher drum now that the trial is over and done, it is time to promote Ed's message, not to try and re-convict over and over in this thread.

Quote:
I own your nation's media,
From sea to shining sea,
And tell you all just how to think,
And how things have to be.

You know, I own your congress, too,
All paid with your tax dollar.
Why shouldn't I tell them what to do?
Why, you don't even holler.

You should have known,
You can't complain.
You knew I was a Jew.

Your President, my slave becomes,
As all your "elected" fools.
They are bought with naught but crumbs,
While I take all your jewels.

You think it bad when I lock you up,
But you shouldn't harbor grudges,
Just because I corrupt
Your DAs and your judges.

It's what I am,
It's what I do.
You knew I was a Jew.

I took your civil rights, it's true,
In fact, you gave them to me.
Too much freedom is not for you.
It keeps you off your bent knee.

The Holocaust is my religion,
And for it you must pay.
Anti-Semitic is your condition,
No matter what you say.

You should have known,
You can't complain.
You knew I was a Jew.

Christmas? I gave you Hannukah.
You couldn't ask for more.
To watch while I enjoy myself,
More than evens up the score.

Slave reparations seem only fair,
You nasty, white supremacist.
Someone's got to pay the Blacks
To rape and kill your dumbest.

It's what I am,
It's what I do.
You knew I was a Jew.

Hate speech laws throughout the land,
Will keep you properly muzzled.
Don't blame me or I'll lock you up,
While your neighbors just act puzzled.

While I import Mexicans and Blacks
In ever-increasing numbers,
I ratchet up your income tax.
These are among your biggest blunders.

You should have known,
You can't complain.
You knew I was a Jew.

Your boy Johnny cannot read.
That makes 'Rastus the same as he.
It's all for something that I need -
So never can you outthink me.

I use torture and imprisonment.
Is it any wonder?
It's just the thing for the dissident
Who refuses to knuckle under.

It's what I am,
It's what I do.
You knew I was a Jew.

You lost your kids to CPS
Because they were just skinny.
You forgot that what I say goes,
You silly Goyim ninny.

You went to jail for spreading "hate"
While defending your wife's honor.
You slipped and let it out, primate -
The N-word made you a goner.

You should have known,
You can't complain.
You knew I was a Jew.

You say you didn't like it when
I told your kids I'd kill them,
Because you just dared defend
Richard Butler and his henchmen?

You lost your job because of NAFTA.
I just did what comes naturally
And sent my plant to Mexico
Where Pedro works for free.

It's what I am,
It's what I do.
You knew I was a Jew.

You lost your savings to inflation,
Because I print money by the score.
I stole it from you, just like your nation.
Now get to work and pay me more.

You lost your soldier-son to war,
Defending my right to slaughter.
Now you think that I should care,
But I still want your daughter.

You should have known,
You can't complain.
You knew I was a Jew.

You protest when it's proven true:
I killed your church for Israel.
It's just as well - my God hates you.
And Christ? He had it coming.

You lost America to globalists,
That's us, the Chosen race.
You see, we simply must insist
That you fall back a pace.

You should have known,
You can't complain.

It's what I am,
It's what I do.
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/youknew.htm
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2095
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

John Liberty I wish that you were on the anti-racist side, because you are a liability.

You don't think. You want everybody to line up lockstep behind the same story whether it makes any sense or not. This is a recipe for spectacular defeat.

Last edited by Hadding; August 6th, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2011 #2096
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Crazy John Liberty On the Wrong Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
John Liberty I wish that you were on the anti-racist side, because you are a liability.

You don't think. You want everybody to line up lockstep behind the same story whether it makes any sense or not. This is a recipe for spectacular defeat.
You are absolutely right. Crazy John Liberty would do us far less damage if he were working for the ADL. At least he wouldn't be as much of an embarrassment to us. As stupid as he is, he couldn't help them all that much even if he tried. Perhaps he can start a Red Queen club for Steele cheerleaders. To join you have to believe in entirely impossible things.

The high intellectual level of the Steele cheerleaders is shown by Maxfield Parrish. He posted a 10 year old photo of Steele as proof that he was not crazy. He may not even have known that Steele was saved from the brink of death from a ruptured aneurysm by open heart surgery. He may not have known that ALL such patients have measurable intellectual decline and many have psycotic episodes. Posters this stupid make fools of White Nationalism and make Abbie Foxman's cash register ring.
 
Old August 7th, 2011 #2097
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
As stupid as he is,
His arguments are so bad that I wonder if he really believes anything that he says.

While it is true that in the past there have been attempts to impute insanity to people of a Politically Incorrect orientation, like Ezra Pound -- for the purpose of discrediting their political ideas -- the brain-damage argument in the Steele case has absolutely nothing to do with that, since he wouldn't have had it before November 2009. Steele expressed his political views mostly before that date.

This is not about Steele's political views: it's about why he tried to have his wife killed. It makes Steele look much worse if that consideration of possible brain-damage in late 2009 is removed from the picture.

Last edited by Hadding; August 7th, 2011 at 06:32 AM.
 
Old August 7th, 2011 #2098
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Details on Tatyana's Deposition

I find out that Steele smuggled his letters out of jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend thru legal mail to his public defender. Work is still in progress on that part of the transcript. The more that I dig into it the worse it looks for Steele. The Judenpresse missed the best parts.
=======
5-1068-12

This section of the transcript is too long to post and full of silly lawyer arguments on both sides. I have condensed it. An FBI agent, Brent Smith, who is the legal attache for the Ukrainian Embassy in Kiev testified in court. Olga Evashachenko from the General Prosecutor's Office conducted the video deposition of Tatyana Loginova at the Embassy. It was a video conference call on 3 March, 2011 with the attorneys in Coure d' Alene. Tatyana brought the orginal letters from Steele of 26 and 27 June to the deposition. She speaks no English. Steele's lawyer Amendola made weasily objections about the admission of the letters and the fact the the Ukrainian translator was not under oath. Another translator in Coeur d' Alene had already been sworn in. There was no objection from the translator on this end.
 
Old August 7th, 2011 #2099
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default First Part of Cyndi's Testimony

5-1273-3

This is the first part of Cyndi's testimony. Note that there were only 10 days to forge the recordings from 11 June. Cyndi listened to them on 21 June. That is a lot of work to do in 10 days for two 30 minute recordings.
========
Quote:
Cyndi questioned by McAllister

Q. When were you first able to hear the recordings?
A. June 21st.
Q. And in the recordings -- or let me rephrase that question. In a telephone conversation with your husband from the jail to you, you talked to him about some doubts you had; correct?

MR. HAWS: Objection. Foundation. And I believe that it's also been covered already.
THE COURT: I don't recall. I'm going to give the witness -- or counsel some leeway here because I frankly just don't recall.
Proceed.

BY MR. McALLISTER:
Q. In your phone call with your husband on June 13th, 2010, from the jail, did you make the statement: "Yes, I wouldn't be human if I didn't have doubts when the FBI is telling me that my husband wanted to kill me." Correct?
A. I don't know I said that, but I had -- I told him I had doubts. And I -- you know, I had doubts. I was examining everything. The FBI was telling me I was going to be killed. I had to -- I wouldn't -- I wouldn't have been human --
Q. What did you --
A. -- if I hadn't questioned.
Q. Did anything help you resolve those doubts?
A. Mostly, once I listened to the tapes with an open mind -- because that was -- I had to decide, because my life was at stake, to make a true -- I don't want to say "analysis," but to listen to those tapes and know what the truth was, whether I liked it or not. Plus, putting things together that I was investigating that were either matching or a lot of times not matching what I knew was true.
Q. All right. Now, you used the word "tapes." And I used the word "recordings." So whenever you say "tapes," you really mean the recordings; correct?
A. Well, yes. I've heard both terms and know that there is a difference. And now I'm so confused which is the right technical word. So, yes.
Q. All right. In other words, you have never seen a tape-recording. You have seen disks that contain a recording; correct?
A. Disks.
Q. All right. Now, on June 21st, when you were allowed to listen to the recordings, did that help resolve any doubts?
A. Absolutely.
Q. Why?
A. Well, actually, for many reasons.
Q. Let's take them one at a time, if we can.
A. Noise. Back -- you know, the background didn't match what I knew from the barn. Birds chirped in the morning. Trains I couldn't hear out at the barn. The tapes -- the recordings were both on --

MR. HAWS: Objection, Your Honor --
THE WITNESS: -- June 9th and 10th.
THE COURT: Excuse me. Just a moment. When there is an objection, please stop your answer so I can rule. Now, what's the objection?
MR. HAWS: The objection is foundation for this person to be able to offer the opinions that she is offering.
THE COURT: Well, as I noted previously up to this point, the witness can identify things on the recording compared to her own experience. But in terms of offering an opinion, that will be objectionable, and I will sustain the objection.
Mr. McAllister, let's put questions before the witness. I would even direct you to lead the witness somewhat to avoid kind of narrative responses that cannot be properly addressed by Mr. Haws. So if you would, at least in terms of foundation and getting the witness focused, I would ask you to ask leading questions. Proceed.
MR. McALLISTER: Thank you, Your Honor.

BY MR. McALLISTER:
Q. Mrs. Steele, in 26 years of marriage to Edgar Steele, you're pretty familiar with his voice; correct?
A. Yes, I am.
Q. And when you listened to these recordings, did you -- based upon your 26 years of listening to him, did you see some problems, hear some problems?
A. Throughout the tapes, I saw many inconsistencies and problems.
Q. Was there problems in how the words were spoken in terms of a flat affect or emphasis?
A. It was monotone.

MR. HAWS: Objection again, Your Honor, as to foundation of this witness to be able to testify as to the recordings.
THE COURT: Sustained. The witness can testify as to variations between what she heard and her experience in hearing Mr. Steele's voice, but I think we have to be careful of the terminology that's used, because the witness is not an expert.

BY MR. McALLISTER:
Q. Based upon your 26 years of speaking with your husband, did you think it was actually his voice?
A. Did I think it was actually his voice?
Q. Yes.
A. Not actually his voice, no.
Q. All right. Are you saying that about the entire recording or parts of it?

MR. HAWS: Objection. Same basis.

THE COURT: Just a minute. Counsel, I think, for the witness to testify as to what she -- whether she thinks it was or was not his voice, she can testify about specific characteristics that were not consistent, but I think the actual conclusion would necessarily call for expertise, if that's clear. I hope that's clear enough that we can proceed. Go ahead.

BY MR. McALLISTER:
Q. What characteristics did you listen to that convinced you one way or another?
A. His intonation, his syntax, the way he takes breaks. He is very -- his intonation is very up and -- I mean, very up and down. He --

MR. HAWS: Objection, Your Honor. This calls -- the witness is expressing opinions that are in the province of an expert. She has not laid -- the foundation is not there.

MR. McALLISTER: Judge, I think she's --

THE COURT: Just a minute. I'm going to overrule the objection. I think what the witness is now describing is comparison between her experience and what she listened to on the tape, and it's limited just to that, because she is not qualified as an expert. But she is permitted to testify based upon her own experience in talking to Mr. Steele. So the objection is overruled.

BY MR. McALLISTER:
Q. Based upon your 26 years of speaking and listening to your husband, you believed that the grammar was inconsistent with the way he spoke to you in those 26 years; correct?
A. Yes.
Q. And based upon your experience, you thought that the speech pattern was inconsistent; correct?
A. Yes.
Q. And based upon the intonation, you believed that there were inconsistencies; correct?
A. Yes, I did.
Q. Specifically, on the recordings, there is a discussion about someone remaining a paraplegic. Have you ever discussed that with your husband?
A. My husband and I -- well, my husband discussed that in years past. But primarily after his aortic aneurysm, he discussed that a lot and -- because they had told me he could have been a vegetable. And he would always talk about not wanting to be left like that. And, you know, because of his state of it being so important to his life, I can't be assured he didn't tell other people that. Because he told me he would not --

MR. HAWS: Objection, Your Honor.

THE WITNESS: -- want to be left as a --
THE COURT: Just a moment. There is an objection.
MR. HAWS: Objection. Narration, exceeding the scope of the question.
THE COURT: Sustained. The question was: Have you ever discussed that with your husband? And that could have been answered yes or no. Mr. McAllister, could you put another -- Again, Ms. Steele, it's difficult. Mr. Haws has the right to object when a response he feels is not in keeping with the rules of evidence, but he can't interpose an objection if what you're testifying to is in a narrative form. If you'll listen carefully to Mr. McAllister's questions, just answer them directly, I think that will facilitate our moving forward a little more efficiently. Mr. McAllister.
.........

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 7th, 2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: format
 
Old August 7th, 2011 #2100
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default

Quote:
You are absolutely right. Crazy John Liberty would do us far less damage if he were working for the ADL. At least he wouldn't be as much of an embarrassment to us. As stupid as he is, he couldn't help them all that much even if he tried. Perhaps he can start a Red Queen club for Steele cheerleaders. By Don
Hey, the trial is over!!!! You two heeb lovers are pretty funny, first you call Ed crazy, and now me. I will wait for Ed answer about his foreign girlfriends. I think it is time to re-acquaint the forum with the reason he is in the slammer. Ed prophetically said that he would probably not be able to get out his message out for much longer back in 2005,

Quote:
"Tomorrow I will be unable to bring these truths to you in America. Tomorrow I will be imprisoned or worse for doing so.....already tomorrow has come for Canada and Europe." Ed Steele
One of the messages that got him in trouble,

Quote:
Happy Jew Day! Actually, Jew Day, officially known as "Holocaust Remembrance Day," occurs on May 4 this year, but today is a special installment, being observed worldwide, because it is the 60th anniversary of the Russian "liberation" of Auschwitz. Jews like to memorialize death in their national holidays (as with Hanukah, which celebrates the slaughter of a great many of our White European ancestors), even when it's their own deaths...provided those deaths never occurred, of course. And then, of course, they like to make everybody else celebrate those holidays, too.

Though we all are expected to observe these holidays even more reverently than do the Jews, we can never become Jewish (it's racial, of course, which they used to admit quite freely). I like to think of the new religion being thrust upon us in place of Christianity as Jewdayism. Yes, it sounds a lot like Judaism, but instead of worshipping ourselves as the Jews do in Judaism, a form of secular humanism (go on, look it up), we adherents of Jewdayism are supposed to worship the Jews, not ourselves.

Don't confuse Jewdayism or Judaism with Judyism, a cult started by the comedian Judy Tenuta, wherein she herself is worshipped by others. I think Tenuta is Jewish, though, so hers might actually be a legitimate branch of Judaism, unless she expects other Jews to worship her, as well. And I'm not sure that she actually worships herself, either. In that case, hers is a branch of Jewdayism, isn't it? Note my evenhandedness: I make no value judgments about any of these religions. Each seems about as valid to me as the others.

I fielded several calls from CNN producers the other day. "Somebody" had given them my name as someone they might want to interview to provide counterpoint to their coverage today, which predictably will gush in support of all things Jewish. They discussed sending out a camera crew to film me being profiled with my commentary. Obviously, the idea was to get a foil to make look foolish...the typical, inarticulate and irrational "hater" to be vilified on camera. I know that always is the media's agenda when its minions approach me, but I am willing to play along, anyway, because I count on being able to hold my own with anybody on politically-incorrect subjects.

One of them asked if I believed in the Holocaust. "Do I believe Jews died or do I believe 6,000,000 Jews were gassed and cremated?" I responded. The latter, she said. "No - that's complete rubbish, as a little logic will demonstrate," I replied. "Here, let me explain."

"Consider why Germany, fighting a war on two fronts, desperate for fuel and materiel of every sort, would bother to load millions of Jews on railroad cars and transport them hundreds, even thousands, of miles to concentration camps. Camps built specifically to house them, where they would be fed, clothed, even tattooed so they could be inventoried...just to kill them."

"Look," I continued, "it doesn't even begin to make sense. If they wanted Jews dead, they would have done it the same way that Russian Jews had been doing it to millions and millions (20 to 80 million, depending upon to whom you talk) of White Christians for the past thirty years at the time: with a bullet to the base of the skull, wherever they might be found."

There was a long pause. I used it to add: "As my buddy Al likes to say, 'In all of German-occupied Europe, there were 2.4 million Jews. After the war, 3.8 million Jews applied for Holocaust reparations. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost.'"

More silence. (I imagined her feverishly taking notes.) "Did you know that WWII wasn't the first time that Jews claimed 6,000,000 of their number were eradicated in a genocidal frenzy?" I asked. "No - no, I didn't," came the tentative response. "WWI," I said. "They made the exact, same claim, but they would like us to forget about that now. And that wasn't the first time either. You might ask what is so magic about the 6 million figure - well, it derives from their Talmud, which teaches that their Messiah will not come until 6 million Jews are slaughtered." I resisted the almost-overwhelming urge to point out that Israel's current Jewish population is just about 6 million and then ask if she believed in religious prophecy.

"How do you know this is true?" she asked.

"Well, the Talmud is there for anybody to read. Besides, they keep changing the plaques at Auschwitz. First it was 4 million killed there, said the memorial plaque, which now has been replaced with a plaque that claims 1.5 million. Even so, the 6 million figure never got knocked down by the 2.5 million Auschwitz reduction." (Go here for a particularly illuminating article which puts the final Auschwitz figure at about 140,000, based on documents released following the Soviet collapse.)

More silence, then she asked if I had any other thoughts on Auschwitz. "Where do I begin?" I began.

"Did you know that, when the Russians were about to "liberate" Auschwitz, most of the Jewish prisoners, including Elie Wiesel, famed Nazi hunter, and Otto Frank, Anne Frank's father, elected to move to another camp with their German captors, rather than await the arrival of the Russians? If the Germans were so bad and such rampant killers, why not wait for the Russians? By the way, did you know that the last part of Anne Frank's handwritten diary was done in ball-point pen, which wasn't even invented until after the end of the war?" (Anne Frank died of typhus before war's end.) "Did you know that Otto has paid court-ordered restitution to at least one individual who claimed to have been hired to write the diary?"
What about all the pictorial evidence?" she asked.

"Mostly faked," I replied. "All those pictures of skinny people and bodies stacked like cordwood were actually of Czechs and Poles and Germans. And they died of Typhus, which was rampant in the camps, not gas chambers. Simon Wiesenthal, whose Southern California museum is supported by taxpayer dollars, has been shown repeatedly to use faked photographs in his exhibits. A great many photographs were faked for the trumped-up Nuremberg trials, for which German confessions were extracted by torture, a notoriously unreliable interrogation technique. Tellingly, several confessions, written out in English, were signed by German officers, though they didn't speak a word of English.
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/jewday.htm
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.
Page generated in 0.25749 seconds.