VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2006 #1
Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer
Default Race Mixing is Safe in a Volkswagen

Race mixing is safe according to VW, as long as you drive one of their vehicles.

Volvo is doing the same (take a look at Jim Crowe's Volvo post) except the vehicle isn't involved in a crash. The Volvo commerical shows that race mixing doesn't need to be hidden behind closed doors (BUY A CONVERTIBLE AND LET THE WORLD KNOW).

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/04/...ash-shock-ads/

Video #1 features a negro telling a white guy that he uses the word 'like' too much.

Video #2 features a half breed negress and dark negro up front, in the rear of the vehicle there is an oriental female and white male.

Old May 4th, 2006 #2
meerschaum

Default reply

i would never buy one of their vehicles. have you seen the add "introducing deutcheland" where a professor 'unpimps' some kids car and flashes gang signs?

the only good part is when the girl peels on of the kid's gangland letters off of the car and gives it to him. "you get an F", she says.

i say the whole company gets an F, and i get my pimpwagon elsewhere.

all there cars are named after negro tribes "tuareg" or desert winds "scirrocco" so why bother with them!?

Old May 4th, 2006 #3
Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer
Default Kosher Markerting

Yes, I have seen those VW commericals. It features a white actor using black memes. At one point he says “German engineering in da house!”. Notice the agency who produced the videos: Crispin Porter + Bogusky. The white actor is Peter Stormare, a swede.

VW Videos:
http://www.brandinfection.com/2006/0...imp-your-ride/

Videos certified 'kewl' by the comsumer wiggers and MTV zombies.

Old May 5th, 2006 #4
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

Fenrir

Quote:
Video #1 features a negro telling a white guy that he uses the word 'like' too much.
LOL. I saw that commercial the other night. I remarked to my friend,

"It's a good thing there's a nigger on TV telling me how to speak proper English."

We had a laugh.

Old May 7th, 2006 #5
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

lawrence dennis

Part of the reason I haven't had a TV in 10 years....

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Thread