VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2009 #21
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I don't know about favorite, but I love the natural racism in Deadwood.
You gotta like a show that has a character named the Li'l Nigger General!

Old February 13th, 2009 #22
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

You mean like this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Yeah, she was HOT, wasn't she?

Of course, you can't have a TV show without having a nigger on it:

Old February 13th, 2009 #23
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
I had a crush on Holly from Land of the Lost. That show gave me some bad nightmares.
Oh lord, Jett, not another crush with a girl named Holly!

Old February 13th, 2009 #24
SPQR

The Andy Griffiths Show, Get Smart, Superman, Jet Jackson, and anything with Yosemite Sam, Wile E.Coyete and Foghorn Leghorn in it.

If someone had only whispered in Yosemite's ear and told him that the jews were gonna breed worse than rabbits, and cause way more trouble then we wouldn't be in this mess today.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old February 13th, 2009 #25
SPQR

Hey, I forgot the Honeymooners.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old February 13th, 2009 #26
steven clark

To be fair to Elizabeth Montgomery, she also played in a TV movie where she was raped by a black kid, was afraid of them afterwards, and wrote (she was a journalist) an article condemming blacks, and took some heat for it. In the end, there was a sappy wrap-up about how the poor black kid 'lived in poverty', and couldn't help it, but most of the film caught the truth about rape...black man on white woman, and the fear it caused her. Probably the OJ Simpson thing came afterwards...Hollywood folk always have to do penance when they tell the truth.

As for TV, I watched so much of, that I'd say most was a favorite, but I liked things like Laugh-In, Carol Burnett, Dean Martin...lots of humor, good guest stars, and variety, which is extinct now. When I see these advertised on TV as nostalgia bits, I really feel old. As a kid, I liked Sargeant Preston...'I arrest you in the name of the crown.' I always thought that would be a cool thing to say. Also, Rocky and Bullwinkle...for a kid show, it had a lot of sophisticated humor. Also Dobie GIllis; again, pretty witty and sharp. It was a good time to laugh.

Old February 14th, 2009 #27
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Three's Company
Dawson's Creek
The Sopranos
The Office
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old February 16th, 2009 #28
N.B. Forrest

No particular order:

All in the Family - Sure, I know, the kikiest show of all time, but Carroll O'Connor as Archie was still hilarious.

MASH - Early episodes funnier that the later, was good until the last couple of seasons. A totally jewed agenda, of course.

Andy Griffith Show - Don Knotts was a howl, and I still wanna fuck Thelma Lou.

The Sopranos - Best teevee drama ever, and often very funny with it.

Gunsmoke - James Arness was ideal as the upright White marshal of few words, as was Ken Curtis as the ignorant but good & loyal Festus. Milburn Stone was also terrific as crusty ol' Doc - reminded me of my own grumpy grandfather.

I Love Lucy - Good harmless fun.

Man vs. Wild - Bear Grylls is a very likable fellow who dispenses info that may save your bacon one day. Plus it's sadistic fun to watch him eat disgusting shit.

Ghost Hunters - An approach to paranormal investigation that uses scientifically gathered evidence, rather than "spirit medium" frauds, with their "Your dead father says he's in a happy place and to stop grieving...." bullshit.

Forensic Files - A very interesting & informative show that clearly spells out the mistakes made by lawbreakers in minute detail, and the forensic techniques used to convict them.

The Honeymooners

Jeopardy - The virtually mud-free quiz show, for obvious reasons.

Seinfeld - Another supreme product of Shmuel, but it portrays kikes in all their self-obsessed, nitpicking, cheap-ass, scheming "glory". Alexander & that hideous red yid furball Stiller as Costanza and his father crack me up.

Masterminds - A crime show that highlights brilliant crooks.

Hee Haw, The Nashville Network, and all the '70s-early '80s syndicated country music shows that showcased the real thing, as opposed to today's kiked cuntry.

Austin City Limits - From the '70s to the early '90s: now it mostly sucks balls, with its showcasing of unkempt "sensitive" "singer-songwriter" clowns rather than real musicians.

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; February 16th, 2009 at 10:50 PM.

Old February 16th, 2009 #29
varg

1. Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

2. Highlander

3. Xena

4. Trailer Park boys

5. Sons of Anarchy

Man Vs Wild is good

also I sometimes watch Animal Planet when it is a special about Snakes or other reptiles..

Old February 17th, 2009 #30
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

Sons Of Anarchy? still on?

You dig Lucy too?

Old February 17th, 2009 #31
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff.kelch View Post
They're filming the second season, it'll premier later in the year.

I loved that show. The season finale was a bit of a letdown, though.

Old February 17th, 2009 #32
George Witzgall

I loved the brit-coms. I loved benny hill; ab fab; loved monty python.

Old February 17th, 2009 #33
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff.kelch View Post
Sons of Anarchy is a roughneck gang that is so bad ass they fight skinheads and other Marxist enemies. They are so evil that their leader is the same kike that played as Hellboy.

Katey Segal, that disgusting kike from Married with Children in it too. Open your eyes, guys! This is just a not-so-covertly hidden kike bullshit masked in the guise of motorcycle riders with grim reapers on their jackets.

Old February 17th, 2009 #34
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Fitzgerald View Post
Sons of Anarchy is a roughneck gang that is so bad ass they fight skinheads and other Marxist enemies. They are so evil that their leader is the same kike that played as Hellboy.

Katey Segal, that disgusting kike from Married with Children in it too. Open your eyes, guys! This is just a not-so-covertly hidden kike bullshit masked in the guise of motorcycle riders with grim reapers on their jackets.

My eyes are wide open. I clearly spot every last bit of propaganda snuck into that show.

However, I still enjoy the show despite its faults. And, because I see the propaganda, that part of the show has no effect on me.

Don't worry, I didn't help them make any money by watching it on TV. I stole all the episodes via torrents.

Old February 17th, 2009 #35
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Fitzgerald View Post

I've never bothered to watch it.
I could tell it stunk like the crotch smegma from a 90y/o rabbi from seeing the commercials.

Old February 17th, 2009 #36
steven clark

I agree, Varg, I liked Xena. It had a lot of action, good characters, and a sense of humor. I watch my videos about once or twice a year, and am impressed how well the show holds up. Although Raimi and Tappert are Jews, and there was PC seeded in the first two seasons, it still has kept free of a lot of it. Have you seen Legend of the Seeker, their new series? Nice adventure/fantasy, although no Xena.
I also enjoy Battlestar Galactica (the new one). Has WN themes.

Old February 17th, 2009 #37
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I loved the brit-coms. I loved benny hill; ab fab; loved monty python.
I focused on "American" televitz in my above post, but the best Britcoms are the funniest shows of all. A huge list of classics: Fawlty Towers, The Good Life, The Fall & Rise of Reginald Perrin, Only Fools & Horses, One Foot in the Grave, The Young Ones, The Bounder.....

However, the vast majority of the really great Britcoms seem to have been produced a quarter century ago: haven't seen anything as side-splitting since, although the Vicar of Dibley has its moments. Maybe it's because today's jewed multicult Britain - its people & once distinctive culture diluted and globalonied - is no laughing matter.

Old February 18th, 2009 #38
Horseman

Tales from the crypt
Rockford Files
The Fugitive
The saint (original series)
Survivorman (not as good as man v wild, but I like how he does stuff a regular guy can do).

Old February 20th, 2009 #39
Tom McReen

Quote:
Man vs. Wild - Bear Grylls is a very likable fellow who dispenses info that may save your bacon one day. Plus it's sadistic fun to watch him eat disgusting shit.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old February 21st, 2009 #40
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
The saint (original series).
I enjoyed that show as a kid. It was a very white show.

Thread