Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: I wish to be confined to the 'Tard Corral unless George Witzgall is banned
Yes 19 76.00%
No 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 28th, 2008 #141
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Camperio-Ciani's team questioned 98 gay and 100 straight men about their closest relatives
Sample is too small, might be purely by coincidence. 2.3 & 2.7 is close. If they questioned more people it would likely simply come out as 2.5 average for both groups and thus proof that there is no link. This is drawing conclusions on weak evidence.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; September 28th, 2008 at 07:28 PM.

Old September 29th, 2008 #142
Summer
WN Mother

I don't believe gayness comes from genes.

Most gay guys became gay because of some traumatic experienced they had whilst being a child. For example loads and loads of gays were molested (sexually) while they were younger. Either that or they only had a mother and no father. I do believe it is a choice for those who had a perfect childhood or the mother's fault for raising their son into being a pansy. For the ones who were molested, they just ended up staying fucked up in the head, therefore they help ruin their lives just like the person who ruined their childhood. Single mothers tend to mother gay boys because they don't treat them manly. They treat them like girls and you can tell because most of these boys don't act like men. If they had both parents and a perfect childhood I believe their gayness comes from what is cool and in and what they see on tv, etc etc. What the jew says goes.

As far as lesbos, I think it is more to do with what they read in magazines. "Oh if you sleep with another girl all men will love you forever!" "Men love lesbos," "being gay is 'hot'" or whatever bs they're spewing everywhere. It is all a load of bs. Only typical guys love this bs behavior. It's disgusting. Girls are followers and if they hear a guy say I love lesbos, she'll become one. If guys and jews say, "I love girls who slash their bodies with knives," they'll do it. Just followers.

Old September 29th, 2008 #143
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Fucking George.

Why do you have to be so likable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Justin, I don't see myself as an "anti", but you are correct that I don't put the preservation of the White race as a top priority in my life.
Fucking George, why do you have to make this SO EASY?

There it is.

That's what is needed for this movement...or any movement for that matter.

And I agree with you, the visible persona's of the past were lacking in many ways. But that's no excuse for you not placing more importance in the bottom line.

So now the only question is where does Linder stand?
Drift gently into mental illness

Old September 29th, 2008 #144
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You'd consider letting a faggot attend to your children?
I would rather have George babysit my child than Sandy.

Old October 1st, 2008 #145
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
NO that is not true...
It is true, if you have sexual relations with men who have neither undergone vasectomy surgery, nor use condoms, nor interrupt intercourse immediately before climax. Simultaneously, if you yourself are not using contraceptives or have undergone sterilization

Quote:
...Men who have that certain something something that attracts women to them usually have women chasing them and willing to have their kids. Just because some men here on this board have not experienced it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. My brother is an example, he was being chased by every woman in Squaw Valley between the ages of 16 and 60 when he was single...
Homosexual men, or (as Sandor Pantofi or whatever handle he uses calls: ) "Sodomists" chase men who express these same qualities. If your brother has never made mention of homosexuals having approached him, then he is either hiding a bi- or even a homosexual trait or he has been telling you pipedreams of an over-inflated fantasy.
It is a bigger trophy for a homosexual man to bag a heterosexual man than for a homosexual man to bag another homosexual man.
Girls, if you need to find out if a man has genuine intentions of staying with you and having children, try this test. Use a contraceptive, before having sexual relations with him. Have sex and wait about a week. Then, tell him your pregnant. If he goes out and says he's going to get that proverbial pack of cigarettes, good ridance. If he's overjoyed, then keep him and get knocked up

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; October 1st, 2008 at 02:45 AM.

Old October 1st, 2008 #146
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
Not necessarily. I believe it is more of a result of Victorian-style morality that spread throughout Europe in the 19th century and the false malthusian doctrines of overpopulation to which the educated classes were more susceptible.

Before 19th century there was no gap between birthrates of the aristocracy and the common volk according to the studies we have.
Indeed, in pre revolutionary China, the upper classes had a higher birthrate

Old October 1st, 2008 #147
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross View Post
I will not sit here and read this thread, but I will add my own $.02

Why are self admitted fags, antis, jews etc.. posting in the main part of this forum when we have proven dedicated White activists like OTPTT sitting in the tard section?

This is Alex's board, and he has the power to do as he pleases with it. With that in mind, what are his goals?

Actions speak louder than words
You have a good point.I have had a lot of issues with many of those in the Tard Yard, but as long as they are not outers or rats, its absurd for them as WN's no matter how much I might disagree with them on "whose White" or whatever to stay in that place while Rump Rangers ride on the open range

Old October 1st, 2008 #148
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post

As far as lesbos, I think it is more to do with what they read in magazines. "Oh if you sleep with another girl all men will love you forever!" "Men love lesbos," "being gay is 'hot'" or whatever bs they're spewing everywhere. It is all a load of bs. Only typical guys love this bs behavior. It's disgusting. Girls are followers and if they hear a guy say I love lesbos, she'll become one. If guys and jews say, "I love girls who slash their bodies with knives," they'll do it. Just followers.
While I dont agree with the part of your post that I didnt quote, I do agree with the second half. I would like to add though that I think many women choose dykehood because they are so ugly that men never acted attracted to them so they hate men and decide to be " lesbian". I know for certian the lesbo down the street could not have been anything but that as she looks like Dick Butkus with tits.

Old October 1st, 2008 #149
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
If your brother has never made mention of homosexuals having approached him, then he is either hiding a bi- or even a homosexual trait or he has been telling you pipedreams of an over-inflated fantasy.
Well having a queer hit on you is not something that a cowboy would brag about, Broke Back Mountain is a farce, also, the number of women chasing him was true. I was always getting asked about him or answering the phone at my parents house, "is W**** there?".

Old October 2nd, 2008 #150
Kind Lampshade Maker

There is a big diffeence between bragging about getting cruised and complete silence over the matter. What's in between (Simply mentioning the incident about getting hit on, without making it a major issue) would leave no grounds for suspicion.

However:

1- Bragging about it leaves a message of its own kind. Nothing much left over for the imagination.
2- Complete silence raises the question about why one is going about pretending these things don't ever happen. Hmmmm...

Boyfriends are more discreet. They call the house pretending to be hunting buddies, hood-popping buddies or whatever "DUDES" they pretend to be. None of them have ever called your brother, using their normal lisping, effeminate tone.
A homosexual is the only person of male gender to be true friends with a woman. Hetero men are never just friends. If the woman is not sexually attractive, the hetero man has no time for her.
If a person of male gender constantly has persons of the female gender call the house, this male-gendered person likely has true friend female-gendered persons as aquaintances

Old October 2nd, 2008 #151
April

Quote:
A homosexual is the only person of male gender to be true friends with a woman. Hetero men are never just friends.
Well when you get to be my age you are not necessarily looked upon by all men as a sex object so I think that I do have true friendships with men. Especially those a good deal younger than me. They ask for advice mostly and we can joke about things they cannot necessarily joke about with men or with younger women.

I think you are trying to read too much into whether my brother talked about homos or not.....You have to realize, in our town if you acted openly queer you would get your ass kicked. I get the feeling that no matter what my response is on the subject you will say " ohh that means, this or that...."

Old October 2nd, 2008 #152
Kind Lampshade Maker

Well, actually, women your age are looked upon as sex objects, as viewed from younger men. The same is true, concerning older men and younger women, in a sexually normal society.
Younger men can involve in sex practices with older women of which younger women often have complexes against such. In which caase, an older gentlemen has the patience to help the younger woman overcome such difficulties.
Getting back to your case: Younger men are often indirect. They assume that an older woman has the maturity to take the initiative, in a scenario where a sexual engagement is highly probable.
To attain attractivity, an older woman has to do the following:
1- Get foxy. This involves losing weight and increase the amount of physical work
2- Stay away from dying hair and thinning out eyebrows for the purpose of pencilling them in back again. Instead, apply non-synthetic skin moisturizers on wrinkles. Olive oil is a good one.
If you're near sighted, get a set of contact lenses, instead of wearing bottom-of-Coca-Cola-bottle lensed glasses which will magnify wrinkles around eyes and make the eyeballs out to be 1 1/2 times larger than they actually are.
Whatever you do, try to stay as natural as possible. As I vacationed to the Czech Republic, last August, I was surprised to see the number of attractive older women, there. Some even over 60!

Old October 2nd, 2008 #153
April

Quote:
Well, actually, women your age are looked upon as sex objects, as viewed from younger men. The same is true, concerning older men and younger women, in a sexually normal society.
Younger men can involve in sex practices with older women of which younger women often have complexes against such. In which caase, an older gentlemen has the patience to help the younger woman overcome such difficulties.
Getting back to your case: Younger men are often indirect. They assume that an older woman has the maturity to take the initiative, in a scenario where a sexual engagement is highly probable.
To attain attractivity, an older woman has to do the following:
1- Get foxy. This involves losing weight and increase the amount of physical work
2- Stay away from dying hair and thinning out eyebrows for the purpose of pencilling them in back again. Instead, apply non-synthetic skin moisturizers on wrinkles. Olive oil is a good one.
If you're near sighted, get a set of contact lenses, instead of wearing bottom-of-Coca-Cola-bottle lensed glasses which will magnify wrinkles around eyes and make the eyeballs out to be 1 1/2 times larger than they actually are.
Whatever you do, try to stay as natural as possible. As I vacationed to the Czech Republic, last August, I was surprised to see the number of attractive older women, there. Some even over 60!

I think that you should consider getting some kind of a makeover show going. I can see it now, you can advise ugly old women how to get beautiful by getting contact lenses and putting olive oil on their face, all the while telling them that genetics does not play a part in beauty or aging........

Old October 2nd, 2008 #154
Kind Lampshade Maker

Well, maybe you could fill us in on how genetics play a major role

Old October 3rd, 2008 #155
April

Quote:
Well, maybe you could fill us in on how genetics play a major role
Oh but that is the whole point of this thread isnt it? Genetics dont matter, it is all just learned behavior. All Nurture, no Nature......

Old October 3rd, 2008 #156
Summer
WN Mother

There is a difference between aging from genetics, but being gay is not genetic.

Quote:
While I dont agree with the part of your post that I didnt quote, I do agree with the second half. I would like to add though that I think many women choose dykehood because they are so ugly that men never acted attracted to them so they hate men and decide to be " lesbian". I know for certian the lesbo down the street could not have been anything but that as she looks like Dick Butkus with tits.
This seems a little contradictory. Gay guys and gay girls are the same. They are both mental and delusional and disgusting and should be put to death. How could being a gay guy be genetic but being a gay girl isn't? That doesn't make any sense. And what about all those lesbos who aren't dykish looking but only do it for the thrill of it since everybody likes it (jews said we all like it, so it must be true.) It isn't genetic it is learned behavior from all the bs that is spewed into our minds on a daily basis.

If it were true that all these idiots genetically became gay and it was nobodies fault then wouldn't there have been thousands upon thousands of gay people years and years ago? But nowadays it seems to double every year, and yet that is from genes? lol...

Old October 3rd, 2008 #157
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
There is a difference between aging from genetics, but being gay is not genetic.

Some gay guys are that way because it is in their DNA and some just joined that lifestyle.

Why can it not be both genetics and behavioral?

Is there some sort of rule?

Old October 3rd, 2008 #158
April

Quote:

This seems a little contradictory. Gay guys and gay girls are the same. They are both mental and delusional and disgusting and should be put to death. How could being a gay guy be genetic but being a gay girl isn't? That doesn't make any sense. And what about all those lesbos who aren't dykish looking but only do it for the thrill of it since everybody likes it (jews said we all like it, so it must be true.) It isn't genetic it is learned behavior from all the bs that is spewed into our minds on a daily basis.

If it were true that all these idiots genetically became gay and it was nobodies fault then wouldn't there have been thousands upon thousands of gay people years and years ago? But nowadays it seems to double every year, and yet that is from genes? lol...
NO they just hid it before because it was not politically correct and now it is celebrated.
And, yes there are examples throughout history of homosexuality.

I agree that some of it, most of the women's homosexuality, is learned behavior. But I have seen too many super effeminate men who are homos to think that they just chose to be that way.

Old October 3rd, 2008 #159
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Some gay guys are that way because it is in their DNA and some just joined that lifestyle.

Why can it not be both genetics and behavioral?

Is there some sort of rule?
What proof is there that it is in their DNA? You hear people saying we are born gay but I have seen no proof.

Old October 3rd, 2008 #160
April

Quote:
What proof is there that it is in their DNA? You hear people saying we are born gay but I have seen no proof.
What proof is there that genetics make some people look better than others as they age?

Thread