VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2022 #1
James Radov

Thumbs up Aleksandar Ovechkin

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nt/6973283001/

Alex Ovechkin
No player has had his reputation tarnished by the Russian invasion more than Ovechkin. Overnight, it seemed like the conversion turned from the Wayne Gretzky record chase and potential MVP honors to his support of Vladimir Putin.

Ovechkin, 36, has been an ardent supporter of Putin over the years.
In 2017, he campaigned on behalf of Putin by starting a social media movement called Putin Team, writing, "I never made a secret of my attitude toward our president, always openly supporting him." He has actively recruited other players to the cause.

He also has supported Russian military action in the past. In 2014, when Russia invaded and subsequently annexed the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine, Ovechkin posted a photo to Instagram holding a sign that read "Save Children From Fascism," writing that "our Grandparents have seen all the horrors of fascism! We will not allow it in our time!"

Old March 6th, 2022 #2
Lutador Branco

I don't follow ice hockey, but some plays reminded me of the dynamics of soccer.

Old March 6th, 2022 #3
Ray Allan

My brother calls the Washington Capitals the 'Ovechkins' and the St. Louis Blues the 'Tarasenkos' after Vladimir Tarasenko.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 7th, 2022 #4
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
I don't follow ice hockey, but some plays reminded me of the dynamics of soccer.
Most if not all of the European players in the NHL play football/soccer..
they often warm up pre-game by kicking a ball around

Football in the summer, Hockey in the winter as they often said.

on a side note, one of the Russian guys who played on our Football team has a brother who played in the NHL.

Old March 7th, 2022 #5
Gladiatrix

I don't follow hockey, but this guy is a rock star in DC.

Old March 19th, 2022 #6
Joe from OH

Has one kike or kike tool reporter ever asked a jew about our illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq with the tone they ask The Great 8 (Ovechkin) about The Jewkrane? Or about our leveling of Belgrade for no valid reason? Rhetorical Question. fuck the kikenmedia one and all.

Gretzky is a Hockey God, but in terms of goal scoring Ovechkin is the best of all time. He also is built like a locomotive. He would have been even more awesome to watch in the 1970s and 80s when fighting was at its peak. When he was younger his acceleration in skating from a stop was better than anyone.

Go Ovi! Go Russia! Go Putin!

Thread