Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2004 #1
Gabrielle

Default Caviezel Under Protection

"Caviezel Under Protection
The Passion Of The Christ star James Caviezel is being protected by a security team from attack by religious fanatics following his performance as Jesus Christ in the Mel Gibson movie. Studio bosses are concerned that zealots will attack Caviezel for his role in the controversial film and have hired a 'protection squad.' A furious mob have already screamed 'anti-Semite' and hurled a bucket of lamb's blood at Oscar-winning actor and director Gibson in a New York street. A studio source tells British tabloid newspaper Daily Star On Sunday, "There are some crazy people out there and everything is being done to protect Mel and Jim from physical attack." Caviezel, a devout Catholic, says, "Of course I'm scared that someone could get it in his head to make me a target. But I won't let this stop me doing my business. I'm an actor, helping to promote a movie I truly believe in."

Old March 8th, 2004 #2
Gabrielle

"So jews behave like this, where is the call for an FBI investigation into "hate crimes (like everytime a tire gets slashed in a jewish neigborhood) where are the editorials in the NYT?

Jews are doing our work for us, by simply behaving...well, like jews. the screamed that "anti semitism" would erupt - but they are the ones INENTIONALLY provoking violence.

And i am certain, if someone were the strike back they would scream AHA see! anti semitism! evil Gentiles!!"

Old March 8th, 2004 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

You mock courage. Cazaviel knew he would become the object of revulsion by Jews and he did it anyhow. That's cheap, coming from the anonymity of cyberspace.

Old March 8th, 2004 #4
Gabrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
There's a lot of mocking around here lately. I saw an interview with Caviezel recently. He's an articulate and upbeat guy and he took a brave stance doing this movie and promoting it; so did Gibson.

People ragging on these guys don't know what it's like to be taking your privacy and peace of mind for granted one day, and losing it, maybe forever, the next.
Well said, Doppelhaken.

Old March 8th, 2004 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
There's a lot of mocking around here lately. I saw an interview with Caviezel recently. He's an articulate and upbeat guy and he took a brave stance doing this movie and promoting it; so did Gibson.

People ragging on these guys don't know what it's like to be taking your privacy and peace of mind for granted one day, and losing it, maybe forever, the next.
Yes. Also, they are missing an opportunity to capitalize on the Jews smearing good men that even the sheeple like.

Every time the Jew attacks a good man, we should attack the Jew as a smearing, defaming, tongue waggling liar. A good story to illustrate how the Jews will try and tar somebody up and POISECYOOT them is... drum roll... the story of Jesus H. Crhist! And guess what-- people have heard of him before and even say He's God! Them JOOS must be really mean evil bastids eh?

Nahh-- Jesus was just a "jew on a stick." Give the Jews a pass on that one. Write Abe, tell him to call off the dogs. No big deal, nobody fucking cares, right? Whites dont know how to fight back.

Thread