Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2008 #1
fairnessfairy

Default Athanasios Hadjis - Still lazy and kicking

First of all, I would like to congratulate the London Free Press on finally listening to the problems that the Canadian "human rights" Commission is facing and reporting from the perspective of a free individual. Though it's not the London Free Press itself that wrote the story, it is commendable that they posted it in their online edition and possibly the print edition as well [link]

Numerous articles were published in the London Free Press by Randy Richmond about the Richard Warman cases in the past, but the LFPress has been mum on the topic of the Canadian "human rights" Commission their shit pushed. I was beginning to think that the London Free Press just didn't hear about everything that's been going on. That makes them the often-prophecized second coming of Hellen Keller.

Also, I would like to congratulate the gay/lesbian/gender-confused community on their relentless campaign of taking jokes and comments out of context and filing a complaint against a stand-up comedian [link] for offending their hypersensitivities. Looks like they got Richard Warman's memo on filing nuisance suits with our tax dollars. Since their sense of humor seems to be in place, I have a joke I've been working on.

Quote:
"Richard Warman gets turned away at the pearly gates and goes to hell (getting too much peter for St. Peter) and is taken to Satan's chamber for a meet and greet. Seeing the 3 prongs on the pitchfork, he gets excited and asks 'which one of you wants to go first?'

Athanasios Hadjis appears from a dark corner and says 'I do!' "
And speaking of the Greek Waiter... Seems like the lazy "judge" had too much to drink a few days ago and stepped off the vomit comet to write his decision in the Warman v. Lemire case.

He struck down 3 motions [1][2][3 (link coming)] with one fell swoop of his souvlaki skewer. Giving it Greek-style yet again to Marc Lemire's case and the Constitution with 3 rulings that seem to have been written in the same day.

The first one was a hot-headed response to a motion filed by CAFE to recuse himself from the case citing bias [link to ruling]. He definitely seemed aggravated at the notion that anyone could consider him to be biased - it's not good for appearances. However, filing a motion like that to Hadjis is like asking the Turks to rule on their own actions against Anatolian Greeks in 1916-1923. [link]

The second one I read seems to be in relation to heavily redacted disclosure provided by the Canadian "human rights" Commission. The real laugh is that Hadjis basically said that the Respondents didn't demonstrate why they needed the redacted information. Even though they didn't know WHAT was redacted. My opinion, if the Commission disclosed it, it must've been at least arguably relevant. But it seems that Greek-style is only trying to save the Commission from further embarrassment.

The third one is in relation to an affidavit provided by Don Black of Stormfront and its admissibility. Hadjis basically states it's not relevant... Oddly enough the whole "Jadewarr"/Nelly Hechme affair makes it very relevant, but he's not judge, just the Grand Master of a 3-ring circus, so what would he know?

This case has gone on for a while now and Hadjis seems to have been in a rush to close it from day one. He's just itching to officially use his rubber stamp.

It doesn't take a lawyer to see that Hadjis isn't qualified for his job and that his heart isn't in this case. The novelty of sitting on his throne and being the "master of his proceedings" has worn off.

To be fair, no one really expected much from Hadjis. Not the Respondents, not the media, nor the spectators. No one had any faith he would be an unbiased "judge". He's doing what everyone has pessimistically expected he would.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth pointing out all the bad characteristics of what is effectively a giant pile of shit on my living room floor. There is nothing good to say about this whole process and there are infinite ways to trash it.

Now everyone is a slave to the joke the Tribunal has become. Duck and cover when the shit starts flying.

-------------------
Original Article can be found at: The Fairness Fairy Blog
- The Fairness Fairy

Thread