Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2017 #141
ToneDeaf

How about some insight on the lifestyle that Hitler supported ?
Whats with all the shills on VN lately
Hitler would be furious.

Old July 29th, 2017 #142
GoldfingerSRB

The union of Stalin and Hitler would be the most deadliest thing jews ever fear. Many years after their death, jews still write about this phobia:

Quote:
Hitler and Stalin had praise for one another

MOSCOW -- Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin exchanged praises, and the Nazi leader once invited the Soviet tyrant to visit Berlin 'because we are both great leaders,' Stalin's interpreter said on a TV program broadcast Friday.

The prime-time documentary 'Witness' aired in part to show that mistakes by Stalin cost the Soviets millions of lives and examined how Stalin's Soviet Union and Hitler's Germany signed a non-aggression pact in August 1939 and how Hitler then double-crossed Stalin by invading the Soviet Union in June 1941.

Stalin's translator, Valentin Berezhkov, recalled how Stalin praised Hitler in 1934 for his execution of the entire leadership of his storm troopers, known as the SA.

'Have you heard the news from Germany. Hitler is a 'molodets' (sharp boy). That is how to deal with one's political enemies,' Stalin told the Politburo a day after he learned of the killings, Berezhkov recalled.

'Can you imagine telling the Politburo that that is how to deal with one's political enemies?' Berezhkov recalled almost in wonderment.

Many of the same Politburo members who heard Stalin's praise of Hitler were themselves executed after the purges of the late 1930s, and Berezhkov left open the question whether Stalin was following Hitler's example.

Berezhkov said he learned of the story from the late Politburo member Anastas Mikoyan, who recalled that members of the ruling Politburo were 'stupefied' by Stalin's comments.

Hitler's invitation for Stalin to visit him was made to Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov Nov. 13, 1940, during a meeting with Hitler when the Nazi chief discussed carving up the British empire with Molotov.

Leaving the meeting with Molotov and Berezhkov, Hitler turned to Molotov and said, 'I consider Stalin a great leader. I am inviting him, because we are both great leaders, statesmen.'

Stalin, who in general did not like to travel, never took Hitler up on his offer, and on June 22, 1941, Hitler broke the non-agression pact with Stalin and invaded the Soviet Union.

Berezhkov recalled how Nazi Foreign Minister Joachim Von Ribbentrop summoned the Soviet ambassador in Berlin to inform him Germany was at war with the Soviet Union, and how when they walked along the corridor afterward, the German statesman secretly expressed his personal disapproval of the war.

'The (Soviet) ambassador was far ahead, I was a little in front, and Ribbentrop catching up with me, whispered in my ear, 'I am against this war. It will mean the destruction of Germany. Please inform Moscow of this.'

Yet when the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany were briefly allies, Berezhkov said Stalin considered joining the anti-Comintern with Germany, Japan and Italy in return for a long-lease port on the Black Sea and somewhat of a free hand 'in the direction of the Persian Gulf.'

Recalling the period of cooperation before the Nazi invasion, Berezhkov noted the Soviet army and Hitler's Wehrmacht even staged joint parades in Poland when they met up after carving up that country.

'This is little known,' Berezhkov said.

Berezhkov said Stalin wanted to show Hitler that he wanted to cooperate because he feared war. Berezhkov, unlike some present Soviet historians, justified Stalin's pact with Hitler as the only possible step at the time. He said the pact gained Stalin time.

But the most chilling memories of Berezhkov dwelled on the fear of Stalin by all those around him.

He recalled how Stalin would alternate his translators -- himself and a man named Popov whose first name was not given -- and how each time, each would wonder when they were not called whether 'we were headed for Siberia.'

Berezhkov made his recollections part in awe, disbelief and partly in revulsion as if he had not himself come to grips with his feelings even after 45 years. He said that Stalin had a soft voice, but could be heard, because when he talked 'it was as if not a fly would buzz in the room.'

Stalin, he recalled, spoke in short sentences and wrote the same way. Though a Georgian, he spoke Russian correctly and also wrote it 'correctly, though sometimes he made small spelling mistakes.'

'I remember the question often came up (by aides) whether the mistakes should be corrected when these writings were prepared for publication,' Berezhkov said.

Old July 29th, 2017 #143
GoldfingerSRB

Hitler on Stalin:

Quote:
“Stalin is one of the most extraordinary figures in world history. He began as a small clerk, and he has never stopped being a clerk. Stalin owes nothing to rhetoric. He governs from his office, thanks to a bureaucracy that obeys his every nod and gesture. It's striking that Russian propaganda, in the criticisms it makes of us, always holds itself within certain limits. Stalin, that cunning Caucasian, is apparently quite ready to abandon European Russia, if he thinks that a failure to solve her problems would cause him to lose everything. Let nobody think Stalin might reconquer Europe from the Urals! It is as if I were installed in Slovakia, and could set out from there to reconquer the Reich. This is the catastrophe that will cause the loss of the Soviet Empire.”

Old August 4th, 2017 #144
ToneDeaf

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...relations.html

Read the part AGAIN to refresh your 'history' :
Quote:
Many Soviet Jews fought in the Red Army against the Nazis, and many immigrated to Israel; some are still alive. Moreover, Israel has always acknowledged the decisive role of Soviet soldiers in Germany’s defeat.
Tools from a kibbutz cesspool supporter.
Communes are akin to a group-home for
the mentally deficient.

Last edited by ToneDeaf; August 4th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.

Old August 7th, 2017 #145
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Let's start with wonderful girl Evalion exposing another Zio-faked holohoax in Ukraine:

Why Stalin Wasn't Evil - With Evalion
Interesting to note, yesterday this redneck girl Evalion and her ass-fucker laughed at millions of Russians and Ukrainians killed in Holodomor by Stalin and Kaganovitsch, today her own child went to the trash:

Quote:
After she buried her miscarried baby in the backyard, she cried a lot on camera while her husband looked very uncomfortable and kept his arms crossed.
Higher justice exists.

Old August 7th, 2017 #146
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
Interesting to note, yesterday this redneck girl Evalion and her ass-fucker laughed at millions of Russians and Ukrainians killed in Holodomor
You support the killing of Russians you bogus cunt.

Unfortunately for you this isn't Stormfront so you can't cry like a little bitch to vermin like Poison, Jack Boot, anti-Srbin100%, etc, to get those who write truth which you hate placed under moderation or banned.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 7th, 2017 #147
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I didn't know that they made rednecks in Canada.

Or that she had a miscarriage, that's awful. Wishing 'dead baby' on someone who you think has screwy political ideas=weak.

Old August 7th, 2017 #148
Cro_Magnum_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Or that she had a miscarriage, that's awful. Wishing 'dead baby' on someone who you think has screwy political ideas=weak.
Actually agree with him , if that bitch can insult other victims , no need to give her the cloak of protection.

I am crying here over her and her autistic BF.

Old August 7th, 2017 #149
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Emily Ru88 is the banned Moroz who sent you that filthy message before he got banned. It's is a bestial Asiatic savage we are dealing with.

Old August 15th, 2017 #150
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You support the killing of Russians you bogus cunt.

Unfortunately for you this isn't Stormfront so you can't cry like a little bitch to vermin like Poison, Jack Boot, anti-Srbin100%, etc, to get those who write truth which you hate placed under moderation or banned.
To be honest, I wasn't going to reply to you, because it'd be like a discussion with a schizo always unifying me with other people and views, but as I've just checked you ("tomislav14") is now really banned there. The serbian part of that forum was always full of retarded fans of North Korea, serbian chauvinists and other imbeciles, your ban simply means you're a low life loser

Old August 15th, 2017 #151
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
To be honest, I wasn't going to reply to you, because it'd be like a discussion with a schizo always unifying me with other people and views, but as I've just checked you ("tomislav14") is now really banned there. The serbian part of that forum was always full of retarded fans of North Korea, serbian chauvinists and other imbeciles, your ban simply means you're a low life loser

You may as well be running (((SF Serbia))). After all they are your ideological brothers.

Old March 1st, 2020 #153
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
AlexHim, what do you think about this?

Old April 20th, 2020 #154
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
AlexHim, what do you think about this?
Soviet troops were not tasked with protecting Jews. They defended the Soviet people.

Here is a database of Belarusian villages burnt by the Germans - http://db.narb.by

On April 21, 2020 their number is 9097.

Here you can select a Region (Область), District (Район) and Year (Год) and see which villages were destroyed in this place at this time.

Old April 26th, 2020 #155
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Soviet troops were not tasked with protecting Jews. They defended the Soviet people.

Here is a database of Belarusian villages burnt by the Germans
Okay, Germans were demons and Soviet troops didn't liberate "concentration camps" in East Europe. Probably Ilya Erenburg didn't exist too.

Old May 3rd, 2020 #156
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Okay, Germans were demons and Soviet troops didn't liberate "concentration camps" in East Europe. Probably Ilya Erenburg didn't exist too.
It’s a pity that I do not have information on the villages of Russia and Ukraine.

Old May 4th, 2020 #157
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
It’s a pity that I do not have information on the villages of Russia and Ukraine.
Better make some post how Stalin's ghouls had been destroying your own villages.

Tags
putin pro-normal, russia, russian nationalism, stalin, ussr

Thread