VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2021 #1
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony
Exclamation Fauci Frequented Gay Bathhouses & Bars To Study AIDS In The 80s

BIG SUPRISE HERE!!! N3w World Or3r loving, baby boomer, jew, Dr, fauci Speaking with NPRs "Fresh Air" host Terry Gross last week, Dr. anthony fauci revealed he spent a lot of time in gay bathhouses and bars in the 1980s in order to see what was going on at the height of the AIDS pandemic.

I went to the Castro District. I went down to Greenwich Village, and I went into bathhouses to essentially see what was going on, he explained, adding, I took my suit and tie off.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/fauci...rs-in-the-80s/

WHY ARE ANY OF US STILL LISTENING TO THESE FAGGIT PIECES OF SHIT???

Old March 3rd, 2021 #2
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

I sure as HELL don't listen to it!!!!

The straight docs back in the early days of the fag disease quietly laughed our ashes off at the following joke:

How does a person get AIDS via the ears?

By listening to assholes.

QED!!!

Old March 3rd, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

I want to state here on VNN that I stopped believing in "AIDs" in 2005. The shit and propaganda they fed us in school, that if we have sex on Prom night we'll get sick and die after 10 yrs?!? I'm 41 and I have never been to an AIDs funeral!! I believe that in the CDC lab in Atanta GA. there is a lab virus named "SV 40" but AIDs/HIV is a political scam like "covid19!"

Faggit fauci and Dr. Gallo (both jews) were behind "AIDS/HIV" in the 1980s!! It was and is a political and financil scam!!!

Old March 4th, 2021 #4
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

I have attended several A.I.D.S. funerals.

I can find no evidence that Fauci is a Jew. Provide your source or shut your suck.

Old March 4th, 2021 #5
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I have attended several A.I.D.S. funerals.

I can find no evidence that Fauci is a Jew. Provide your source or shut your suck.
Okay..

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...israeli-award/

https://www.jweekly.com/2020/12/17/d...-hamantaschen/

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ards-1.9540362

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/...8a1885d60.html

Don't sweat it 'Orangeman' I'll shut my yap!!

Old March 4th, 2021 #6
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

Nothing you linked confirms that Fauci is a Jew.

Old March 4th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:
Nothing you linked confirms that Fauci is a Jew.
If it walks like a duck, and if it quacks like a duck.. No.. you're right! He sounds like a great guy!! Sorry I ruined yur day by insulting the Dr. fauci!!

Old March 4th, 2021 #8
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

You lack reading comprehension skills.

I did not defend Fauci. I made statements based on the available evidence.

Nowhere on this forum, at any time, have I defended Fauci.

Fauci's family history is publicly available on the stupidnet for anyone to view. There is nothing to indicate that he is racially Jewish, nor a convert to Judaism.

Fraternising with Jews, even kissing Jewish ass, does not make a person a Jew.

If you cannot tell the truth about something as simple as that, you cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything, at anytime, ever.

Congratulations on eroding your credibility even further.

Last edited by Longbaugh; March 4th, 2021 at 06:43 PM.

Old March 4th, 2021 #9
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:
You lack reading comprehension skills.

I did not defend Fauci. I made statements based on the available evidence.

Nowhere on this forum, at any time, have I defended Fauci.

Fauci's family history is publicly available on the stupidnet for anyone to view. There is nothing to indicate that he is racially Jewish, nor a convert to Judaism.

If you cannot tell the truth about something as simple as that, you cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything, at anytime, ever.

Congratulations on eroding your credibility even further.
You're right Longbelly, I'm sure fauci was a good little catholic boy growing up, and I bet the priest used to tell him "You're a special boy!" That would explain his interesst in visiting gay bars in the 1980s!

Old March 4th, 2021 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Larry the Raysiss

Quote:

I know a couple of brothers who were brought up in NYC and lived in a Jewish neighborhood. They look, talk and act like Jews except they are full-blooded Italians (Catholic by faith).

They claim to hate Jews, but they are basically just like Jews. In fact, when I first met them I suspected they might be Jews and wasn't surprised when I found out about their upbringing. After they told me about it I started calling them Izzy and Goldberg. They don't like that very much but I use the opportunity to it's fullest because to me they are just a couple of Jews.

They lost their whiteness by being brought up among Jews. White is in the psyche, not the skin because race is in the psyche, not the skin.

Just a couple of kike brothers is all I see in those two. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly care for them either way. I kinda feel bad for them because racially they are not Jew but their psyche has been programmed as a Jew.

I suspect this is the same story with Fauci. He was raised among Jews, too. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; March 5th, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

Old March 4th, 2021 #11
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony
jewsign

For anyone on VNN that wants to debate whether fauci is a jew or a jew wannabe?!?! Here is my evidence and then I don't want to fight about it anymore:

According to Wikipedia: "His maternal grandfather, Giovanni Abys, was born in Switzerland."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

"Abys" is NOT a German name! It is not a French name!! It is not an Italian name!!! It is historiclly... YIDDISH!!!!!

Last name: Abys
This most interesting and unusual surname is a variant of "Abbs", a patronymic form of "Abel", which itself derives from the Hebrew given name "Hevel", from the Hebrew "hevel", breath, vigour, used also in the figurative sense of "vanity".

Old March 5th, 2021 #12
Thomas Gregory

Thomas Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
For anyone on VNN that wants to debate whether fauci is a jew or a jew wannabe?!?! Here is my evidence and then I don't want to fight about it anymore:

According to Wikipedia: "His maternal grandfather, Giovanni Abys, was born in Switzerland."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

"Abys" is NOT a German name! It is not a French name!! It is not an Italian name!!! It is historiclly... YIDDISH!!!!!

Last name: Abys
This most interesting and unusual surname is a variant of "Abbs", a patronymic form of "Abel", which itself derives from the Hebrew given name "Hevel", from the Hebrew "hevel", breath, vigour, used also in the figurative sense of "vanity".
Hey Saul (origin of the name Paul), why cut off the quote just before it states that it became a common Christian name? https://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Abys

Old March 5th, 2021 #13
Thomas Gregory

Thomas Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I know a couple of brothers who were brought up in NYC and lived in a Jewish neighborhood all their lives. They look, talk and act like Jews except they are full-blooded Italians (Catholic by faith).

They claim to hate Jews, but they are basically just like Jews. In fact, when I first met them I suspected they might be Jews and wasn't surprised when I found out about their upbringing. After they told me about it I started calling them Izzy and Goldberg. They don't like that very much but I use the opportunity to it's fullest because to me they are just a couple of Jews.

They lost their whiteness by being brought up among Jews. White is in the psyche, not the skin because race is in the psyche, not the skin.

Just a couple of kike brothers is all I see in those two. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly care for them either way. I kinda feel bad for them because racially they are not Jew but their psyche has been programmed as a Jew.

I suspect this is the same story with Fauci. He was raised among Jews, too. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/
If they have curly black hair and dark eyes and swarthy complexion, tell them this

Old March 5th, 2021 #14
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Gregory View Post
Hey Saul (origin of the name Paul), why cut off the quote just before it states that it became a common Christian name? https://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Abys
It says: "Abel" was a popular name! Not the surname "Abys!"

"The personal name "Abel" was borne by the son of Adam, who was murdered by his brother Cain; it was popular as a given name in Christendom during the Middle Ages"

Nice try!!

Old March 5th, 2021 #15
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

I don't get why anyone on the forum would defend Dr. fauci?? But whatever I stand by my claim! All of a sudden VNN members who have never posted anything in years, or who have never posted anything, pop up out of no where to defend a jew??? REALLY HAHAH!!

Old March 5th, 2021 #16
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

How DARE anyone slander the name of Dr. fauci!? He's a good, kind man who like bill gates is just trying to help the world in a time of turmoil.. HAHAHAH

I smell some non-profit cookies in the oven.. HAHA

Old March 5th, 2021 #17
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

Nobody has defended Fauci.

You can stand by your claim all you want.

I am concerned with factual accuracy.

Condemn Fauci for any number of reasons, as long as they're true

How many people here, now, would trust you to lead them, or trust you to make decisions that affect them?

How many people here, now, would trust you, period?

Integrity matters.

If it doesn't matter to you then you must be a Jew.

I stand by my claim.

See how that works?

Old March 5th, 2021 #18
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

I assume that a reporter, blackmailer, or someone similar discovered Fag Fouci's bath house follies and "studying AIDS" was the first story he came up with.

If someone comes forward with believable claims of Fouci sucking dicks and taking it in the ass during those visits, I'm sure he will also justify that in the name of research.

Old March 5th, 2021 #19
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:

How many people here, now, would trust you to lead them, or trust you to make decisions that affect them?

How many people here, now, would trust you, period?

Integrity matters.

If it doesn't matter to you then you must be a Jew.

See how that works?

No Longbelly I'm not jewish and no one in my family history going back to the 1200s was either.

Now Longbelly, if you don't like my posts you are free to start your own threads and stay away from mine!

Old March 5th, 2021 #20
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
White is in the psyche, not the skin because race is in the psyche, not the skin.
It's in both.

Thread