VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 16th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Default About 200 "juveniles" cause disruption of businesses and traffic in Philly video shows they're niggers

Quote:
Group Of Approximately 200 Juveniles Disrupts Traffic, Businesses In Northeast Philadelphia, Police Say

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a group of approximately 200 juveniles caused a disruption in Northeast Philadelphia Monday night. In total, police say four arrests were made — one for vandalism and three for disorderly conduct.

According to police, the juveniles left the Rolling Thunder Skating Rink in the city’s Castor section before heading out on Roosevelt Boulevard.

Police say several businesses were closed down due to the crowds. The Wawa at Tyson Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard and a McDonald’s at Cottman Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard were both shuttered.

Police were on scene trying to disperse the large crowd Monday night.
No injuries have been reported.
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ia-police-say/

The (((tribe))) is really testing limits of how far (((they))) can go before (((they))) arm the niggers and send 200-1000 out into streets of kwa cities to slaughter sheeple.

In a SHTF scenario, I shall defend myself to the max. I may fall, but there will be bodies surrounding me. And, I don't care what race attacks, nor religion, etc. Mobs are mobs and I shall exercise force necessary.

Old October 16th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

"Juveniles" has replaced "youths" as the synonym for niggers.

Old October 17th, 2019 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Juveniles" has replaced "youths" as the synonym for niggers.
To try to create the illusion we are all the same, the black crime has to be downplayed. The video almost always shows the blacks as the criminals. They do specify if a cop is white that shoots the black notperson. In Europe they use the term asian when middle easterners commit crimes.

Old October 17th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

when i was in dc i used to buy up to 4 papers a day, and the new york tabloids (daily news and post) would have stories about this type of garbage in phi. this was in 1990-1992. this is not new, it is not even old it is very old.

Thread