Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2012 #601
James Hawthorne

Quote:
The guy killed a lot of kids. I know their parents were commies and pansies but it is still sad.
They were not "kids" you can have legal sex in Norway at 16. AB assassinated apparatchiks of the Marxian Norweign Labour party. The same functionaries who are bringing in muds from the Turd World, to rape and murder Nordic Norweign woman. Who are so terrified of the mud invasion, and the rape epidemic, that the blondes amongst them are dying their hair black, so as not to stand out.

So save us all the crocodile tears, AB should of whacked them all.

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; August 24th, 2012 at 05:24 PM.

Old August 24th, 2012 #602
Stephen

This was a kosher shooting, not a single jew was killed. I wonder when the next kosher 'outrage' will be. Wake me up when something important happens.

Old August 24th, 2012 #603
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
This was a kosher shooting, not a single jew was killed. I wonder when the next kosher 'outrage' will be. Wake me up when something important happens.
Lots of Shabbos Goys were though

VNN Media

Old August 24th, 2012 #604
Stephen

I'm sure the jews are smiling for the same reason "Silly goys can take bullets for us all day long hahaha".

Old August 24th, 2012 #605
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Breivik will now be kept in isolation inside Ila Prison on the outskirts of Oslo inside relatively spacious quarters that include a separate exercise room, a computer and a television.
Th-Those MONSTERS....

Old August 24th, 2012 #606
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure the jews are smiling for the same reason "Silly goys can take bullets for us all day long hahaha".
Puppet/Puppeteer.

Who gives a fuck?

Old August 24th, 2012 #607
The Bobster
Banned

BBC America was crowing that AB did not succeed and the destruction of Norway will continue.

Old August 24th, 2012 #608
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Puppet/Puppeteer.

Who gives a fuck?
Jews certainly don't give a fuck when their puppets get killed. They just go and get some more.

Old August 24th, 2012 #609
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Jews certainly don't give a fuck when their puppets get killed. They just go and get some more.
Too bad so many are champing at the bit to step up to the plate, eh?

My experience is there are more anti-White Whites recruiting from our pool and leading our ppl astray than jews are... but don't let me crush your silly assed reality.

Proceed to the cliff...... I won't be there.

Old August 24th, 2012 #610
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
BBC America was crowing that AB did not succeed and the destruction of Norway will continue.
Was it one of their many mud presenters, or was it Matt Frei & Katty Kay?

Old August 24th, 2012 #611
Max_
Banned

21 years in a luxury Norwegian prison?

You do realise that means that a hypothetical group of nationalist crusaders in Norway could theoretically ethnically cleanse Norway of its leftist politicians and nonwhites and then simply turn themselves in to the police to receive their 21 year luxury prison holiday?

Wouldn't that be a really weird turn of events for the history books?

Old August 24th, 2012 #612
Stephen

Quote:

My experience is there are more anti-White Whites recruiting from our pool and leading our ppl astray than jews are... but don't let me crush your silly assed reality.

All our problems come from the jews. They cause people to be anti-white in the first place. It's not rocket science. You should know this by now.

Old August 24th, 2012 #613
Max_
Banned

Quote:

On the grand scale, this is a kind of ideological civil war between white people with the leftist whites actually advocating a very strange form of white supremacy casting themselves in the role of saviours and fixers of humanity.

Scratch the surface when it comes to the leftists and you find all of that White messiah stuff.

Old August 24th, 2012 #614
Alex Linder
Administrator

Has Duke admitted he's wrong yet?

Old August 24th, 2012 #615
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
All our problems come from the jews. They cause people to be anti-white in the first place. It's not rocket science. You should know this by now.
I strike you as a GD Newb my friend? LMWFAO.

Look deeply, if you have the stones into my heart. They have chosen a side, and I will not cut them the first bit of slack, in fact they will be the fucking last.

Why? Because they should know better, and the faggot young sell-out Nigger praising White men will be the first I cut down like an armed farmer with a scythe on a BY GOD field of dry-husked corn.

Women follow their men, and we have NO LEADERSHIP TO FOLLOW. It is an embarrassment to state otherwise.

Old August 24th, 2012 #616
Alex Linder
Administrator

Norway gunman declared sane, sent away to prison
By Karl Ritter, Associated Press

OSLO, Norway – It was during breaks between marathon video game sessions in his mother's apartment in Oslo that Anders Behring Breivik drafted his complicated and chilling plan. Reinforce meme of racists being losers in their relatives' basement.

He would kill indiscriminately with explosives and guns, surrender to authorities if he survived, then prove himself sane in court — all to publicize a manifesto accusing Muslims of destroying European society.

By any account, the attack went exactly as he intended. A court ruled Friday that Breivik was sane when he killed 77 people, most of them teenagers, in attacks that shook Norway to its core.

"His goal was to be declared sane, so on that point he is satisfied," said Breivik's defense lawyer, Geir Lippestad.

The Oslo district court found the 33-year-old right-wing extremist guilty of terrorism and premeditated murder for the twin attacks on July 22 last year. Breivik first bombed government headquarters, killing eight people, before going on a shooting massacre on Utoya island that left 69 dead at a summer camp for young members of the governing Labor Party.

Prosecutors had asked for an insanity ruling because anyone who's not illiberal must be insane, amirite?, which Breivik rejected as an attempt to deflate his radical anti-Muslim views. He smiled with apparent satisfaction when the five-judge panel declared him sane and sentenced him to a 21-year prison sentence lol that can be extended for as long as he's considered dangerous to society. Legal experts say that likely means he will be locked up for life. In other words, neither murder nor sentences mean a goddam thing in a society with no self-respect. No civilized society would fail to execute Breivik; which is, ironically enough, part of what he's fighting for.

"He has killed 77 people, most of them youth, who were shot without mercy, face to face. The cruelty is unparalleled in Norwegian history," Judge Arne Lyng said. Well, my friend, Norway entered a different period when you illiberal communists began opening the borders and pretending that Africans could be Norwegians too. "This means that the defendant even after serving 21 years in prison would be a very dangerous man." Norwegians are used to judging others, and finding them wanting; now they're on the back foot, for once, trying to justify a ridiculous maximum penalty. Good to see the wind taken out of their sails. Here's the take away Norwogs: not everyone is a Norwegian who doesn't know any better until you teach him. Only Norwegians can be Norwegians. People are not fungible, you lutefisk-eating lunkheads.

In his final words, Breivik regretted not killing more people, apologizing to other "militant nationalists" for not achieving an even higher death toll. He said he wouldn't appeal the ruling because that would "legitimize" a court he said got its mandate from a political system that supports multiculturalism. Excellent. Man has a plan, executes it, doesn't apologize. That's how it's done, regardless of the politics.

Prosecutors also said they would not appeal, bringing the legal process for Norway's worst peacetime massacre to an end and providing closure bullshit term that means nothing and was never heard of when English was English for victims' families and survivors, who have had to endure weeks of testimony from Breivik describing the victims as traitors for embracing immigration.

"I am very relieved and happy about the outcome," said Tore Sinding Bekkedal, who survived the Utoya shooting. "I believe he is mad, but it is political madness and not psychiatric madness. He is a pathetic and sad little person." That's the leftist attitude: disagreeing with us proves you're insane. And guilty.

From Europe's far right, the reaction was mixed. Some argued that Friday's verdict played into their core beliefs, though they have spoken out against his violent rampage.

"It was obviously wrong what he did, but there was logic to all of it," said Stephen Lennon, the 29-year-old leader of the English Defense League, an anti-Muslim group. "By saying that he was sane, it gives a certain credibility to what he had been saying. And that is, that Islam is a threat to Europe and to the world." Fair enough. Breivik's actions are only inexplicable if you don't realize that the world you read about in the papers is imaginary.

Frank Franz, a spokesman for the German far-right party NPD, distanced his party from Breivik.

"We consider his deeds to be those of a murderer. It's as simple as that," Franz said. "For us, it had nothing to do with politics." Not a matter of what it is to you, Pootenanny. Matter of what it is.

During the trial, Breivik said his massacre was meant to draw attention to a manual of far-right terrorism that he released on the Internet just before the attacks. In it, he predicted that the government would try to cast him as an "insane, inbred, pedophile Nazi loser" if brought before a court. And they did.

Breivik's lawyers say he is planning to write new books from Oslo's high-security Ila Prison, where he has been held in isolation since his arrest and where he will likely also serve his sentence. What a satire on the Norwegian 'justice' system. Murder people and live the high life. He has access to a computer there but no Internet connection. His lawyers say he has already exchanged letters with supporters, but prison staff said they can stop mail encouraging illegal acts or the creation of criminal networks.

Asked whether he thought Breivik had achieved his desired outcome, prosecutor Svein Holden said: "I don't think Breivik's wishes have had an impact on the court."

Since Breivik admitted to the attacks, his sanity was the key issue to be decided by the trial, with two psychiatric teams reaching opposite conclusions. One gave Breivik a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia, a severe mental illness that would preclude imprisonment. The other found him narcissistic and dissocial — having a complete disregard for others — but criminally sane. Because psychiatry is a real science.

The court criticized the psychiatric assessment that found Breivik insane, saying his perception of being a commander in a civil war can be explained in the context of a "fanatic and right-wing extremist view of the world" rather than as delusions of a sick mind. Correct.

It also found his controlled behavior while planning and carrying out his complex plot "difficult to reconcile with an untreated form of paranoid schizophrenia." Correct.

The son of a Norwegian diplomat and a nurse who divorced when he was a child, Breivik had been a law-abiding citizen until the attacks, except for a brief spell of spray-painting graffiti during his youth. There is no reason to think Breivik is anything other than who he presents himself to be, nor is there any reason to queston his stated motive.

According to Breivik's manifesto, he plotted for nearly nine years wow, that is dedication and perseverance to carry out his attacks, but prosecutors said he only started planning terror after moving back with his mother in 2006. He withdrew from friends and played the video game "World of Warcraft" for 16 hours a day.

Breivik joined a pistol club and started acquiring weapons and explosives, legally, for his attacks. In the spring of 2011, he moved into a farm where he tested his explosives and made the final preparations for his "operation."

Breivik testified during the trial that he expected to be killed by police. Instead, their bungled response allowed him to hunt down panicked teenagers on Utoya for more than an hour before police arrested him.

A boat carrying a SWAT team to Utoya was overloaded and stalled, while Norway's only police helicopter wasn't used because its crew was on vacation.

Norway's justice minister and police chief both resigned in the aftermath, and some critics even called on the prime minister to step down.

The court didn't believe Breivik's claims of belonging to a secretive network of "Justiciar Knights," or "Knights Templar." Investigators say it doesn't exist. Probably this is Breivik's attempt to get others to follow in his footsteps.

The trial could not answer whether the network was a delusion — Breivik insisted it exists — or an attempt by him to inspire like-minded people to form such a network.

His manifesto spelled out the order's ranks and greeting — a clenched-fist salute that he flashed at the start of Friday's hearing. It also contained chilling advice for jailed members.

"When incarcerated, the Justiciar Knight should do everything in his power to escape from prison," he wrote. If successful, the "knight" should plot between three to five assassinations as a "bonus operation."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/s...ced/57261600/1

Old August 24th, 2012 #617
Stephen

Quote:
Why? Because they should know better, and the faggot young sell-out Nigger praising White men will be the first I cut down like an armed farmer with a scythe on a BY GOD field of dry-husked corn.

[/U]
Yes, and after you cut down this nigger, the jews will have another 10 imported from Somalia as hundreds of mexicans pour over the US border every day. First get rid of the source of the problem which encourages and allows this to happen in the first place. Keep your kosher bullshit rants to yourself.

Old August 24th, 2012 #618
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I strike you as a GD Newb my friend? LMWFAO.

Look deeply, if you have the stones into my heart. They have chosen a side, and I will not cut them the first bit of slack, in fact they will be the fucking last.

Women follow their men, and we have NO LEADERSHIP TO FOLLOW. It is an embarrassment to state otherwise.
It is supreme irony that I have often been accused of excusing white traitors and blaming jews for everything, yet when it comes down to it, I find myself damn near alone in supporting Breivik's actions. The people he killed were larval commies, they were washed in the blood of anti-Aryanism, and I'm happy to see them mouldering underground, giving the worms dyspepsia.

Norway is a little country on the edge of the world. Nothing significant ever has or will come out of Norway, except Roald Dahl. The people that run Norway are whites, most of them. There are probabaly some jews, and they probably have some power, but they are few and far between. Norway's elite are best seen as sorts of governors of Kansas or Wyoming, or some other misbegotten state. That is their position in the greater order of things. They go to the NWO meetings and get their marching orders. They are not agenda setters, they are agenda takers. It doesn't matter if they're jews or not, it matters that the agenda they push and pursue is anti-White. That makes them the enemy. Breivik took out a bunch of them. That they were young adults only means they had that many less years to do damage.

The only thing left to say is all you people who claimed there were multiple shooters were wrong. But not a single one of you has the character to admit it.

The same goes for those who claimed Breivik did this because these 'kids' wanted to boycott Israel. No mention of this at any point in the trial. If that was his motive, he never mentioned it. How strange. Duke pushed this wacky idea. Does he or any of the weaker minds taking his lead have the character to admit they were wrong? I doubt it. But I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong. And I will admit it. (I don't follow Duke, so if he does comment on Norway again, please post in this thread.)

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 24th, 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Old August 24th, 2012 #619
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
It is supreme irony that I have often been accused of excusing white traitors and blaming jews for everything, yet when it comes down to it, I find myself damn near alone in supporting Breivik's actions.
You're not alone.

Old August 24th, 2012 #620
James Hawthorne

Quote:
In his final words, Breivik regretted not killing more people, apologizing to other "militant nationalists" for not achieving an even higher death toll.
At least he admits this mistake.

VNN Media

Tags
#1, anders breivik, anti-genocide rage, norway, white rage

Thread