Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2004 #1
White Winger

Default Traitorous White comics

EDIT: Ahhh crap I'm so sorry White Winger I accidently hit the Edit button instead of Reply and accidently just deleted all of your text. Fuck I'm so sorry man.

-Georgie

Old March 19th, 2004 #2
White Winger

Default Traitorous White Comedians

Nigger and Jewish so-called comedians are racist enough,but since the wuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnderful 196660's ,and the lenny bruces,the richard pryors,the dick gregorys,the godfrey cambridges,and the richard belzers began to pollute stand up with their blatant mockery/hatred of Whites,White comics galore,have followed in their footsteps,joining in,self-righteously/loathingly mocking/attacking their own Race,and,not surprisingly,it continues to this day:

George Carlin-Probably the grandfather of all self-loathing White comics.A nigger lover his whole life.

The Smothers Brothers-second only to Carlin,starting with their infamous tv show.Like Carlin,haven't changed a bit.

Martin Mull-Mocking Us,with "Fernwood/America 2Night",and his HBO shit "The History of White People",since the 70's.

Robin Williams-Also since the 70's.

Jay Mohr-A real asshole,someone who really believes they KNOW IT ALL,because they're from NJ/NY.

Conan O'Brien-Not a comic,but,for 11 dreadful years,he has prostrated himself,before non-Whites on his shitty show.

Ellen Degeneres-Nuff said.

Bret Butler

Paula Poundstone-Might be jewish,don't know.

Jeaneane Garofalo-Sheesh!!

Bobcat Goldthwaite-Double Sheesh!!

Bill Hicks-Deceased,thank goodness.Written about,as if were the coolest fucking thing ,ever.

Patton Oswalt-Ugly little bowling ball,guests on "King of Queens"

Greg Fitzsimmons

Anthony Clark-Star of "Yes,Dear".Never hesistates to make fun of his Southern small town.

Mitch Hedberg

Greg Proops-Don't know if he's jewish,or not,but,man,is he disgustingly racist against Us.

Mario Cantone&Jim David -Faggots.

Dane Cook

Ron White-Not heard of much,but seen on Comedy Central.

Bill Maher-Half jewish.Need we say more?

Just about every single White that's ever performed on SNL.

Kevin Smith-Not a comic,the "film" maker,but does lectures,writes articles.

Frank Caliendo

Zack Galifinakis

Joy Behar-One of the insufferable co-hosts of "the spew",er "View".Another one,who-THINKS THEY KNOW IT ALL,BECAUSE THEY'RE FROM NYC!!!!

Artie Lange

That's all I can think of,for now...many more to follow....

Old March 19th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Who's Godfrey Cambridge?

Old March 19th, 2004 #4
Georgie

Good to see the post again. Sorry about accidently screwing it up. I swear, sometimes I just miss the Reply button.

Anyway. Greg Proops has probably got to be the worst anti-White White comic ever. The guy just openly hates White people. I remember watching his special on Comedy Central and it was probably the most anti-White thing I have ever seen.

Old March 19th, 2004 #5
Kurt

I always thought that Jay Mohr was a jew. Then again, I usually assume everyone in stand-up comedy is a Jew, since most are.

JDL Says 'You're Not Funny' to Comedian

Old March 20th, 2004 #6
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Who's Godfrey Cambridge?
One of the first racist black comedians.He was around in the 60's & 70's,appeared in tvshows and movies,including the infamous racist movies "watermelon man",and "cotton comes to harlem".

he died on stage ,while performing,in 1977,suffering a fatal heart attck,ironically,while doing an imitation of idi amin.

Old March 21st, 2004 #7
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

George Carlin-Anti-Christian, so cool in my book.

The Smothers Brothers-Dont know who they are

Martin Mull-Unknown

Robin Williams-Jewish

Jay Mohr-Unknown(I'm from NY too, and yes, we do know it all)

Conan O'Brien-Not even funny.

Ellen Degeneres-Lesbian.

Bret Butler-Alcoholic

Paula Poundstone-Jew and convicted pedophile.

Jeaneane Garofalo-Possibly White?

Bobcat Goldthwaite-Jewish.

Bill Hicks-Unknown.

Patton Oswalt-Unkown.

Greg Fitzsimmons-Unknown

Anthony Clark-Unknown

Mitch Hedberg-Unknown, sounds jewish.

Greg Proops-Unknown

Mario Cantone&Jim David- Unkown

Dane Cook- Unkown

Ron White-Unkown

Kevin Smith-Out of work.

Frank Caliendo- He's on MadTV right?

Zack Galifinakis-Unkown

Joy Behar-Unknown.

Artie Lange- A fat-ass who's only claim to fame was being on one season of MadTV, and then licking arch-kike Howard Sterns ass.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old March 21st, 2004 #8
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Who's Godfrey Cambridge?
Some fat Negro comic from the 60'S

diablo

Old March 21st, 2004 #9
White Winger

Default Not Good Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker
There is an alternative, White Man.

www.racist-jokes.com

(I have about 15 submissions on there myself!)
Yeah,I saw it,and they're funny,but,they're the old fashioned stuff,now.

What's needed is White Comics in the style of the comedians of the last 40 years,or more,but are Proud-To-Be-White,and,smugly make fun of niggers,jews,feminists,White liberals,self-loathing Whites,the tragically hip;White comics saying things such as:

"Have you ever seen jews when they....",or

"You ever see nigger muthafuckers when they dance?Is that not the most satanic,evil,repulsive,ugly fuckin' thing you've ever seen?"( At which point ,the audience should leap to their feet,cheering and screaming in agreement),

or "Are moolies not THE most childish,immature crybaby ,so-called race that has ever existed?"(At which point the proud-to-be-White-crowd leaps to their feet,clapping,screaming,and cheering).

We are loooonnnnnggggg overdue for such a comedian,are we not?

Old March 24th, 2004 #10
johnny yuma

The Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Ron White was total crap. Also, I think he is pro-fag. Of course, the only reason why they'd let a Southerner from Texas on their station. But then again, we can't exactly expect the Kikenheimers that own Comedy Central to have racist or even remotely pro White comedians, can we?

Old March 26th, 2004 #11
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
George Carlin-Anti-Christian, so cool in my book.

The Smothers Brothers-Dont know who they are
They were the stars of their own variety show,appropiately,in the late 6660's.Endless mockery of White traditions,religions,White attitudes,pro-jewish,pro-nigger,pro-hippie,pro-radical,anti-Middle America,etc,etc.

Martin Mull-Unknown

Robin Williams-Jewish

Jay Mohr-Unknown(I'm from NY too, and yes, we do know it all)
Actually not from NYC,from Jersey.Yes,he got in a little hot water with "Dice" Clay incident,but,that's the only one,and besides,he,like many White comics,rips Us at any given moment.

Conan O'Brien-Not even funny.

Ellen Degeneres-Lesbian.

Bret Butler-Alcoholic

Paula Poundstone-Jew and convicted pedophile.

Jeaneane Garofalo-Possibly White?

Bobcat Goldthwaite-Jewish.
I've heard him say several times,that he's a Christian,which makes it worse.

Bill Hicks-Unknown.

Patton Oswalt-Unkown.

Greg Fitzsimmons-Unknown

Anthony Clark-Unknown

Mitch Hedberg-Unknown, sounds jewish.

Greg Proops-Unknown

Mario Cantone&Jim David- Unkown

Dane Cook- Unkown

Ron White-Unkown

Kevin Smith-Out of work.

Frank Caliendo- He's on MadTV right?Yes,the one who imitates John Madden,and Jim Rome.

Zack Galifinakis-Unkown
Currently cast member of "Tru Calling"

Joy Behar-Unknown.
Typically insufferable member of "The Spew",er "The View".

Artie Lange- A fat-ass who's only claim to fame was being on one season of MadTV, and then licking arch-kike Howard Sterns ass.
Many of the comics who are unknown to you,are seen frequently doing stand up on Comedy Central.

Old March 27th, 2004 #12
White Winger

Default Jay Mohr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
I always thought that Jay Mohr was a jew. Then again, I usually assume everyone in stand-up comedy is a Jew, since most are.

JDL Says 'You're Not Funny' to Comedian
Yes,he got in hot water with the Andrew Dice Clay incident,but,nothing serioous.And besides,he's marries to a Native American.And,like many White comics,he never hesitates to rip Us at any given moment.

Old March 29th, 2004 #13
White Winger

Default The Kids In the Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
Many of the comics who are unknown to you,are seen frequently doing stand up on Comedy Central.
"The Kids in the Hall"-Bunch of totally unfunny ,canuck Whites,two of which are flaming faggots.And,like most canuck fucks,are totally preachy and arrogant about their country,but, worst of all,are totally naive about niggerillas,and think,that if the USA treated them as THEY treated them,we' would get along just wonderful.

Old April 26th, 2004 #14
N.B. Forrest

I cannot stand that drunken bitch Brett Butler. She's one of those "white" liberal Southerners who hates the South - and above all Southern men. I heard the venom-mouthed hag ripping on her "terra cotta-toothed" ex-husband with all the anti-working class White cliches one would expect to hear from a Jew Yawk kike "comic": he was stupid, violent trailer trash, etc.

The ugly-ass skank's about as funny as an anal cyst.

Old April 27th, 2004 #15
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Are you him?

Are you the Nathan Bedford Forrest who frequently appears in the letters section? If so, good on you, I like your style.
If not, good moniker. Hell of a man, Gen. Forrest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
I cannot stand that drunken bitch Brett Butler. She's one of those "white" liberal Southerners who hates the South - and above all Southern men. I heard the venom-mouthed hag ripping on her "terra cotta-toothed" ex-husband with all the anti-working class White cliches one would expect to hear from a Jew Yawk kike "comic": he was stupid, violent trailer trash, etc.

The ugly-ass skank's about as funny as an anal cyst.

Old April 27th, 2004 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Are you the Nathan Bedford Forrest who frequently appears in the letters section? If so, good on you, I like your style.
If not, good moniker. Hell of a man, Gen. Forrest.
Yeah, it's me. Thanks for the kind words.

Old April 27th, 2004 #17
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
Yeah, it's me. Thanks for the kind words.
Love yer writings, Forrest! Keep at it...I don't get enough!

Old May 1st, 2004 #18
Victor Wolzek

Question Mitch Hedberg = jew & oddly not anti-white

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
Nigger and Jewish so-called comedians are racist enough,but since the wuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnderful 196660's ...

Mitch Hedberg

Mitch Hedberg is a jew, not white. But almost none, if any at all, of his material jabs whites or our comic standins - the redneck, the tightass tippy-toe walker, the cousin-fuckin banjo humper. Even his jokes involving racecar racing have nothing to do with the "Nascar dad" bullshit or confederate flags or how badly it needs a boatload of boolies. Mitch does plays on words and absurdist-type interpretations, not social commentary (except for some of his drug jokes, and indeed his whole stoner persona is defacto pro-drug). Mitch does jokes like, "the cheese grater's other name = sponge ruiner." Really apolitical stuff.

Old May 1st, 2004 #19
Douglas Wright

Hedberg's hilarious. Just a good style. So is...

Jon Stewart, aka whatever his actual jew name is.

There's just no getting around the fact that Jews can be damn funny. I'm not here to deny the truth that a) Jews can be funny or b) Jews are killing us as a people.

Gentiles can be pretty fuckin' funny, too, though. Letterman is the greatest, and I suspect he's a racist. He does so much hilarious knocking of minorities. And who can forget his riff on "HITLER!" The joke was, he kept screaming "HITLER!" in a mock-shock voice, as in, yeah, people might just blurt that too much.

Conan is probably the funniest guy in the biz, funnier than Stewart, but this does not come through on stage, where he's a flop. It's his material that's good. The crying Indian (after a bad joke, they would cut in with the Indian from that ad in the 70s with the tear running down his cheek over environmetnal despoliation) makes me laugh just remembering it.

I like Carlin, his raspy voice is funny enough. Steve Martin, kick ass white comedian. Carson was what I grew up with (but he had Jew joke writers, natch).

Just saw a guy named Greg Gaffigan or something like that at Caroline's in NYC. Guy was a genius. Very funny. Obscure guy from long ago, I think non-jewish, Emo Phillips, very funny. Funniest comedian I ever saw was Brian Regan, a total white guy. Had a great bit about how the men who walked on the moon could beat anyone with stories of masculine bravado at parties. And, bless his soul, Marc Moran was a solid comic.

Really, I think we are funny, as are two of our biggest enemies: Jews and blacks. But just the men.

Women are NOT funny, except for a few jokes by Ellen DeGeneres, who is a dyke, of course, so she doesn't really count. Asians are not funny. Thus, that Korean bitch, I forget her name, is DOUBLE unfunny.

Yakov Smirnov made me want to shoot someone, preferably him. I don't know what he was, except for the Russian schtick.

Last edited by Douglas Wright; May 1st, 2004 at 10:18 PM.

Old May 2nd, 2004 #20
Chain

Quote:
Letterman is the greatest, and I suspect he's a racist.
I agree. An interesting notation, on your part. I've suspected the same. ...Midwestern intuition.

Thread