Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2019 #1
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Default Jews know they got nothing to fear from 'nazis' making $100,000 a year.

EVERYONE is on the payroll.

down to the wendy's manager.

everyone is bought off with a livable life.

jews know the ONLY threat, is the people they have fucked out of their lives

the homeless.

that is why, across the board, neocon talk show sell outs, all they rant about is

homeless are junkies
homeless are mentally ill
homeless are palestinias
homeless must be dealt wth

they want these people DEAD and gone quickly because they KNOW that their inflationary spending on murder, mayhem, little boys has ENDED THEIR LIVES and it's a matter of time before they figure it out and find the soul to take REVENGE on some dick who did this to them

Old October 2nd, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Post on being homeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
EVERYONE is on the payroll.

down to the wendy's manager.

everyone is bought off with a livable life.

jews know the ONLY threat, is the people they have fucked out of their lives

the homeless.

that is why, across the board, neocon talk show sell outs, all they rant about is

homeless are junkies
homeless are mentally ill
homeless are palestinias
homeless must be dealt wth

they want these people DEAD and gone quickly because they KNOW that their inflationary spending on murder, mayhem, little boys has ENDED THEIR LIVES and it's a matter of time before they figure it out and find the soul to take REVENGE on some dick who did this to them
Itz the threat that jew run corporate amerika holds over the shitizen's head ...being homeless and broke or imprisoned if you don't comply.

I've been homeless and broke a few times (due to my principles) and I survived. Each time I was knocked down I came back bigger and stronger than ever. Being smacked in the face with reality can be a liberating and enlightening experience if you are tough enough to take the few hard knocks.

The less you fear being ostracized and homeless the less power the jews money has over you.

Fuck 'em.

Old October 2nd, 2019 #3
Paul

Yeah, but anyone who labels himself "HatedontMasturbate" can't be taken seriously.

Thread