|March 15th, 2020||#1|
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Blog Entries: 4
David Lane was libertarian
43. Choose and judge your leaders, also called guardians, thus: Those who seek always to limit the power of government are of good heart and conscience. Those who seek to expand the power of government are base tyrants.
44. No government can give anything to anybody without first taking it from
another. Government is, by its very nature, legalized taking.
A limited amount of government is a necessary burden for national defense and internal order.
Anything more is counterproductive to freedom and liberty.
76. The only lawful functions of money are as a medium of exchange and a store
of value. All other uses including social engineering, speculation, inflation and
especially usury are unlawful. Usury (interest) at any percentage is a high crime
which cannot be tolerated.
78. The simplest way to describe a usury-based central banking system is this: The
bankers demand the property of the Nation as collateral for their loans. At interest,
more money is owed them that they created with the loans. So, eventually, the
bankers foreclose on the Nation.
79. Usury (interest), inflation, and oppressive taxation are theft by deception and
destroy the moral fabric of the Nation.
|March 15th, 2020||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2017
Blog Entries: 21
Read his novel KD Rebel. It is anything but a libertarian tome.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler