VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default April 26, Anniversary of Rape/Murder of Mary Phagan by jew Leo Frank

White men brought rope justice to the filthy kike, even as his fellow kikes were working madly to get him released. The justice redoubled jews' desire to control the courts and the media so no jew would ever have to suffer justice again.

http://www.archive.org/details/TheMu...LeoFrankIn1913

Old April 26th, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

You can read or download this book

The Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan Kean, Publisher: New Horizon Press; 1st edition (September 15, 1989)

through this link:

http://www.archive.org/details/TheMu...LeoFrankIn1913

Old April 26th, 2011 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I love the part where the kikes wail about Whites accepting the testimony of the nigger witness.

Old April 26th, 2011 #4
Ron Doggett

Good post and history lesson, jews couldn't buy their way out of this one.

Had the honor to march through Marietta, GA to her grave in the early 80's where we held a grave site memorial, first time I meet Glenn Miller. The march was lead by Dr. Ed Fields, about 300 people marched.

This should be an annual event for racial Patriots in the area. The ADL was formed to protect the jew child rapist and murderer.

Old April 27th, 2011 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
Good post and history lesson, jews couldn't buy their way out of this one.

Had the honor to march through Marietta, GA to her grave in the early 80's where we held a grave site memorial, first time I meet Glenn Miller. The march was lead by Dr. Ed Fields, about 300 people marched.

This should be an annual event for racial Patriots in the area. The ADL was formed to protect the jew child rapist and murderer.
Thanks for bringing up a fond memory. Ron. I remember that day well. We marched in uniforms carrying rebel flags on 11-foot flag poles.

That kike refused to answer questions on the stand by prosecutors, eh ?? Funny, that fact wasn't mentioned in the movie.

It does however, warm my heart considerably, picturing that kike kicking and screaming from the end of a rope tied to a sturdy oak tree limb, while white men in bib overalls smiled at him.

Oh, glory day !!!

Old April 27th, 2011 #6
Tom Anderson

I see the jews and their lackeys are up to their usual business in trying to represent Leo as an innocent jew lynched by haters. I think it would have been more fitting if they had set him on fire.

Old April 26th, 2011 #7
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Woodpecker An Old Article Brings Out More Revelations...

The truth can be found in old, dusty books and microfilm. Even on the net.:
Quote:
January 6, 1999
Leo Frank killed Mary Phagan, says grand-niece
By Clint Williams, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The 1915 lynching of Leo Frank, convicted of murdering 13-year-old Mary Phagan, is the stuff of books, movies and now a Broadway play.

None of them, says Mary Kean, get it right.

"The inaccuracies bother me," says Kean, who has been a student of the infamous case since she herself was a 13-year-old girl named Mary Phagan after her great-aunt.

The first Mary Phagan was found strangled to death at the National Pencil Factory in Atlanta on April 27, 1913.*

Leo Frank, the factory's manager, was convicted on the testimony of janitor Jim Conley, who said Frank ordered him to hide Mary's body in the factory basement and plant a note on the body blaming the crime on "a light-skinned Negro."*

In August 1915, days after his death sentence was commuted to life in prison, a group of about two dozen men from Marietta snatched Frank from the Georgia Work Farm Prison in Milledgeville. Frank was lynched from an oak tree on Frey Gin Road in Marietta.*

The musical "Parade," which opened in New York in December and is expected to run through April, takes the position of many other retellings of the crime: that Frank was wrongly accused and the victim of virulent anti-Semitism. In most dramatic accounts, the death of Mary Phagan is little more than a plot device that triggers the chain of events leading to the lynching, the focus of "Parade."*

"Mary Phagan was the victim," says Kean. "He was the murderer."*

That is not any sort of emotional, knee-jerk conclusion, says Kean, who answers her telephone at work, "Mary Phagan Kean."*

"I'm not just the victim's namesake, I'm a student of the case."*

Over the years, Kean has spent thousands of hours studying original court records and scrolling through microfilm copies of newspapers of the era. Much of her research is found in Kean's book, "The Murder of Little Mary Phagan," published in 1988.*

The family history that has consumed Kean as an adult was unknown to her as a child. Kean, a self-described "military brat," grew up knowing nothing about the lynching of Leo Frank and the murder of her great-aunt.*

It wasn't until an eighth-grade history teacher asked her if she was related to the famous Mary Phagan that she learned from her father the story of the girl whose name she carries.*

"My father sat me down, we had a glass of milk, and explained it to me," Kean recalls.*

Her father gave a brief account of the murder and lynching and tried to explain the historical significance. The case was famous, Kean's father said, because it was the first time in the South that a black man's testimony convicted a white man. The case was cited as the cause for the resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan and the creation of the Anti-Defamation League.*

When the family moved to the Atlanta area, Kean says, more people asked about her name. So she began reading all she could about the incident.*

"I'd go to rummage sales and look for books about the case," Kean says.*

Her reading sparked her research.*

"I wanted to know, I needed to know: Is what they are printing true?"*

Much of what has been printed--or put on stage--isn't true, Kean insists.*

The suggestion that Frank was railroaded because he was Jewish is off the mark, she says. There were no bloodthirsty crowds shouting, "Hang the Jew" outside the courthouse, she says.*

"I think the way this was covered so heavily in the papers, if that sort of thing had happened it would have been written about," Kean says.*

Pulling out a photocopy of a 1913 Atlanta Constitution story about the trial, Kean reads the headline: " 'Good order kept in court by vigilance of deputies.' Does that sound like what they're saying today?"*

Modern tellings also suggest that class conflict had a role in the lynching of Leo Frank. Poor Southerners working in factories resented their rich Northern bosses. The implication, Kean says, is that Mary Phagan was poor white trash.*

The Phagan family was middle-class, Kean says. Mary's stepfather was a cabinetmaker and her grandfather a wealthy Marietta businessman.*

When the family moved from Marietta to East Point, Mary Phagan couldn't get a desk at her new school, Kean explains, so Mary was working at the pencil factory until the start of the next school year.*

Kean again reads from a 1913 newspaper article.*

"From her looks," a story about the testimony of Mary Phagan's mother states, "the Phagan family is above the station in life from which come children who toil in factories."*

Perhaps most galling to Kean is the contention that Frank was wrongly convicted.*

There is ample evidence in the court records to prove Frank was the killer, she says. Frank was caught in contradictions during the coroner's inquest, Kean notes, and he refused to be cross-examined by the defense.*

Kean also offers what could be called linguistic evidence. The note left with the body must have been dictated by Frank, she says. The use of the word "Negro" indicates a Northerner is the author, she says. A Southerner would use the word "colored."*

The 1986 pardon of Frank cited by his modern-day defenders, Kean says, was granted without attempting to address guilt or innocence.*

"I think that the truth isn't really told about Leo Frank," says Kean. "He is not a martyr, he is a murderer."*

Convinced Frank is the killer, the only mystery for Kean in the Mary Phagan case is who is putting a red silk rose on the dead girl's grave.*

Over the last several months, every week or so, a single red rose appears on the grave. About a dozen are now planted there.*

"That is so sweet," Kean says. "It means so much to my family."*

Old April 27th, 2018 #8
littlefieldjohn

Default That Dirty Jew DID Rape and Murder Mary Phagan

Quote:
Inside a dingy shuttered factory at the heart of Atlanta’s industrial sector 105 years ago today, a Jew rapist-pedophile viciously assaulted one of his teenage employees who rejected his sexual propositions — for the last time.

by Bob Frapples

Mary Anne Phagan was only 13 in the spring of 1913 when a perverted Jew raped and murdered her. Jews and FAKE Jew media has always portrayed Frank as innocent and unfairly victimized by anti-Semite, racist White Southerners, when he was indeed guilty as sin.

On Confederate Memorial Day, Saturday, April 26, 1913, young Mary Phagan entered the office anteroom of her boss, National Pencil Company superintendent Leo Frank, just minutes after high noon to pick up her pay envelope for her work the week before.

However, for the past week Mary had been laid off from the Atlanta, Georgia, factory because the brass sheet metal required had all been used up on Monday morning, April 21, 1913. Without this one essential material, there could be no bands created and attached to the ends of pencils, so she couldn’t use the knurling machine at her work station to insert the rubber erasers.

Mary Phagan’s job was absolutely critical in the factory’s manufacturing efforts, because adding erasers to the base of pencils was the very last production stage before they were boxed in tissue paper, loaded up in monogrammed boxes and shipped for distribution nationwide.

Standing in the door frame to his office, Mary looked in and quietly asked, “Mr. Frank?” Leo could feel his heart suddenly beating as he recognized the voice and looked up, especially since he now found himself very much alone with the attractive child laborer under his skillful management — dressed gaily today in lavender and lace for the downtown Parade — a sweet young southern girl whom he had a crush on for some time, and one that had blossomed far beyond her tender age.

Jewish accounts of the Mary Phagan murder case over the coming decades purposefully leave out certain damning facts and details showing what surely happened next…

Leo had only recently fired another worker at the factory, the tall and handsome James Milton Gantt, supposedly because of a $2 shortage in the petty cash box. But all that was nothing more than a ruse.

Leo had seen Mary gazing into James’ baby blue eyes like he was her “Knight in Shining Armor,” and James did in fact look after Mary, so the superintendent decided to get the prince out of the way, so the jealous dragon could play. Mary was the one employee he was most infatuated with, but couldn’t have because of Gantt and she had spurned Leo’s pesterings and subtle innuendos since the spring of 1912 — humiliating his arrogant ego and making him ever more determined.

For a man like Leo Frank who doesn’t like taking no for an answer, now he would finally get even!

Frank said “hello Mary” in his nebbish, New Yorker accent. Phagan immediately requested her pay envelope of $1.20, but also quickly asked if the ordered metal supplies had arrived yet. Leo Frank said inquisitively, “I don’t know yet, let’s have a look” as he stood up briskly from his wooden swivel chair. While walking to the machine room located down the hall from Frank’s office, the two made small talk, wondering if Mr. Darley had received the brass in a timely manner. It was normally stocked in the closet next to the lady’s dressing room, located diagonal to the wall where a lathe work station was situated.

Although Frank told her he “didn’t know,” the requisition papers in his handwritten business ledgers had already indicated the shipment wasn’t to be delivered until early in the following week. Saturday was Confederate Memorial Day — a Georgia State holiday and deliveries would not be made because of the Parade.

The 5′ 8″ tall Leo Frank lured 4′ 11″ Mary Phagan into the metal room on the obvious pretext of determining whether or not she would need to report to work on Monday morning and upon him “realizing” that the brass hadn’t arrived yet, he planned to use her temporary laid-off status for sexual coercion, but something went very wrong and things took an unexpected, violent turn.

Inside the metal room, Frank’s heart began to throb and he whispered while sliding his effeminate hand over her shoulder: “Mary, If you still want to work here, I want you to be with me.” He could feel himself getting aroused already, his manhood pressing hard against his pants. Phagan looked down horrified and tried to swiftly pass by Frank on his left side and run out of the metal room, but he checked her like he was playing basketball for his class team at Cornell, blocking the attempt. This time, there would be no escape.

He seized her with both hands this time, but Phagan jerked, yanking away from his hands and told him “I’m not that kind of girl, take your hands of me!” At this point the incident had crossed the line and could no longer be played off as a joke.

It was at that exact moment when she spurned the ultimatum of her lecherous boss for the last time — denying the advances of a man who had long earned himself a bad reputation amongst the child laborers at the factory as a lascivious creep — terror unfolded. In a sheer explosion of rage, like a bucket of bricks falling out of the sky, Leo Frank clenched his left fist as his gold wedding band tinkled in the dim light falling from the grimy windows and swiveled, punching hard into Mary Phagan’s right eye as she reeled back screaming in horror. His angry knuckles began reigning down in a flurry against her delicate feminine face like sledge hammers on the chain gang.

Jim Conley who was sitting idly on the first floor lobby of the National Pencil Company when the assault was occurring upstairs in the metal room, eerily described to the police the sound of Phagan’s bone chilling echoing cry of mortified agony as a stuttering laugh that broke off into a scream and then absolute silence.

Leo Frank kept pounding Mary Phagan’s face in, blow after blow, while the back of her head slammed against the the bench lathe belonging to Robert P. Barret, leaving behind bloody tresses of her dark strawberry blond hair tangled around its solid iron handle. Why it was never cleaned up after the murder tends to sustain the bespectacled Leo Frank’s irrational state of mind and short-sightedness.

Phagan crumpled at the feet of Leo Frank, whose heart-pounding chest was heaving in breaths of the stale, factory air. Face was flushed with blood and shivering with intensity, Frank immediately dragged Phagan to the doorway of the bathroom in the metal room, tossing her on the greasy wooden floor like a sack of potatoes.

Kneeling down, Frank ripped off a three inch strip of Phagan’s petty-coats, tearing upward from the hem to her crotch, then across and down to the hem again. He gathered the bunched cotton material behind her head like a sponge to soak up the slowly leaking blood from the lathe wound.

Next, Frank frantically hiked up and pealed open her torn dress, ripped her knitted underwear all the way to the right seam, unbuttoned his pants, pushed his underwear down. Soon, her innocence was torn away, bleeding. Phagan suddenly awoke from unconsciousness to agonizing pain, putting her arms and hands over her black and blue eyes, sobbing and crying out in pain repeatedly, “No, No, No,” with tears showering from her swollen face. Trying to roll away was impossible.

In a moment of morbid fear, before he could finish doing his thing, he saw his whole life pass before his eyes in Phagan’s tear-drenched, beaten face. Knowing his reputation in the Jewish community would be irreparably harmed if she told anyone about what happened; his wife from a prominent Atlanta Jewish family would surely seek divorce and his own family would, without a shadow of a doubt, disown him. Very likely he would also live out his life breaking rocks on a chain gang — so there was now no other way out but to permanently silence this goyisher girl and that’s just what he did.

Frank quickly stood up, looking around the room and pulled himself together. With the frightful realization of what he now had to do, he grabbed a nearby seven foot jute cord off a nail on the nearby wall and, with white knuckle fists flexing, hurriedly strangled her to death — burying the cord an eighth of an inch deep into her tender throat. When he knew the dirty, but necessary deed was over, he stepped back, looking down at the dead girl.

In the dark of the night early Sunday morning, Newt Lee, the lanky Negro graveyard shift night watchman — who the Jew racist Leo Frank would soon try to frame for the murder — discovered the mauled body of Phagan. She was dumped in the far end of the basement, near the incinerator and barely visible in the darkened space since the gaslight had been strangely turned all the way down by someone recently. Lee immediately called the police. He then tried to phone his boss, Leo Frank, several times to no avail.

When they arrived, they found tracks indicating Mary Phagan had been dragged face down 140 feet from the elevator shaft across the hard dirt cinders of the basement, dumped diagonal to the incinerator, but oddly enough the deep pocks and scratches didn’t show any signs of bleeding. This told the coroner and investigators the girl was already dead before being taken down into the basement.

Phagan’s underwear that was still attached around her hips, was soaked in dried blood and discharge. Her dress was still moist from top to bottom in urine, suggesting that someone had pissed all over her entire body. Wrapped around her neck was a strip of her blood soaked petty coat, hiding what was underneath, the cord buried an eighth of inch into her neck. Phagan’s face was black and blue, her tongue stuck out a half inch from her mouth and she had wounds on the side and back of her head, and two below the knees. The upper side of her shirt at the chest level had be torn open revealing her left breast.

Her hair and entire body were caked with black dirt. Her arms were reverently crossed over her bosom. Her pocket book was missing and the red flowers from her hat were gone. Her parasol was found at the bottom of the garbage strewn elevator shaft next to a pile of human excrement. The Jewish community would strangely claim for a century that the feces in the elevator shaft is what exonerated Leo Frank.

Police tried many times to contact Frank, but he wouldn’t answer his phone, even though it was ringing just under his second floor bedroom in the dining room below. Finally, Leo Frank picked up the phone in the early morning hours of Sunday, April 27, 1913.

When the police first arrived at Leo Frank’s residence at 68 East Georgia avenue, he was noticeably very nervous and kept delaying leaving the home, asking repeatedly for a cup of coffee. Inside the squad car Leo Frank nervously claimed he didn’t know an employee named Mary Phagan, or any of the girls at the factory, and even denied knowing her name when they showed him the girl’s mutilated corpse on a cooling table at P. J. Bloomfield’s mortuary.

When police and detectives took Frank to his second floor office at the Pencil factory, he opened his payroll ledger, and told the accompanying officers he paid off Mary Phagan at 12:03pm. The next day in the presence of his expensive lawyers, Leo Frank made a deposition to the Atlanta police at the station-house that Mary Phagan came into his office between “12:05pm and 12:10pm, maybe 12:07pm”

What Leo Frank did not know at the time of the sadistic rape-murder is that 14-year-old Monteen Stover, another little girl who had been laid off early in the week for the same reason as Mary — because the brass sheet metal had run out — was waiting inside his office all by herself. Stover waited in Leo Frank’s business office from 12:05 pm to 12:10 pm based on his wall clock, hoping to collect her pay envelope, but left after waiting a full 5 minutes, finally getting up to go because she thought the building might have been deserted due to the holiday.

For three and a half months, Leo Frank swore to the murder alibi that he never left his office when Phagan arrived, until 12:45pm to go upstairs, but then on the witness stand at his trial on August 18, 1913, he — completely reversed himself — making a newfangled and never before heard admission to explain why Monteen Stover had found his office empty during the exact same time he told the police Mary was with him in his office.

Frank seated comfortably on the hard witness stand, said, “NOW GENTLEMEN,” looked the jurors in their eyes and announced to a packed courtroom, that he might have gone to the bathroom in the metal room to use the toilet or urinate and that those were things that a man does “unconsciously.” He would re-assert this newfangled bathroom admission in the March 9, 1914 edition of the Atlanta Constitution (now called the AJC).

It was deliciously ironic for unbiased observers who simply wanted to arrive at the truth and didn’t care either way about his innocence or guilt, but for Leo Frank detractors it was the equivalent of an inescapable murder trial confession. Frank’s defenders would spend 100 years suppressing this “unconscious” incident and claim that all the best evidence at the trial indicated that Jim Conley murdered Phagan in the lobby, where no evidence was found after the murder. Except for a bogus claim by a senile octogenarian named Alonzo Mann, coming forward 70 years after Leo Frank’s verdict to say he saw Conley carrying Phagan there. The Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith used this obviously imagined story to secure a posthumous pardon for Frank.

The “unconscious” bathroom revelation by Leo Frank was an earth-shattering admission on the witness stand, because earlier in the trial, Jim Conley said he found Mary Phagan dead in the bathroom area of the metal room on behalf of Leo Frank, who confessed to him that day of murdering her there because she wouldn’t have sex with him. Investigators and workers testified to seeing a five inch dried blood puddle diagonal to the bathroom door in the metal room, blood spots and a lock of Phagan’s bloody hair twisted and tangled around the solid iron handle of th

Had you been sitting in the Jury box or behind the judges Rostrum on August 18, 1913, listening to Leo Frank’s explanation for why his office might have been empty, when he claimed he was there alone with Mary Phagan at that exact same time, you would have involuntarily shivered as cold chills spilled down your spine, but for more than 100 years, the Jewish community has waged an anti-Gentile racist defamation campaign against Southern European-Americans, claiming they framed Leo Frank because he was Jewish.
The Leo Frank Case has evolved into the longest anti-Semitic Hate crime hoax and anti-Gentile blood libel slander in the history of the United States of America.

The conviction of Leo Frank was the impetus for the formation of the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith in October, 1913, after the 500 member strong Atlanta B’nai B’rith voted unanimously on September 24th, 1913, to re-elect their “wrongfully” imprisoned President Leo Frank to a second term as their leader.

Frank ran the affairs of his B’nai B’rith chapter behind bars until September of 1914, when he was not re-elected again for a third term. Ever since, the ADL has been at the forefront of perpetuating the hate crime hoax that people were shouting and chanting “hang the Jew” and “kill the jew” outside the Leo Frank trial courtroom that had all of its windows wide open.

This is a vicious racist lie by the ADL and Abraham Foxman and Leonard Dinnerstein and many other Jewish domestic extremists.

Why anyone would transform a vicious child molester and convicted child killer into a martyr of anti-Semitism is incomprehensible,

but this is what we are up against if we want Western Civilization to survive the coming upheaval that is surely coming at the hands of our Jewish Occupiers.

The Jewish community is unanimous in their efforts to rehabilitate Leo Frank and agitate against European-American culture, the same people who consider themselves God’s Chosen, who hold the reigns of power over the mainstream Media, Occidental Governments, U.S. foreign policy and Global Finance, people who hold in total and infinite contempt anyone who is not of their ethno-religious tribe. People who tell everyone else they should be multicultural but practice brutal racial supremacist Apartheid in Israel, where it is indisputable that Palestinians have few civil and human rights.

If you have even any doubts about Leo Frank’s innocence or guilt, then listen to the silent echo from time and space by his wife, Lucille Selig Frank.

Go to the Mount Carmel Cemetery in Queens, New York City, visit Leo Frank’s grave, and look to the left of it, and you will see an empty grave. It was specially reserved for his wife, Lucille Selig. Ask yourself why is it still empty? If you have doubts, go to the front office and ask them if it is indeed empty or not, because they will tell you it is.

You would think after reading all the insistent, shrill Jewish denials in mass media for the last 100 years; books, made-for-TV movies and docudramas– including heart-tugging plays and even a stage musical (Parade) in New York — that Lucille’s love for her husband Leo Frank was eternal and lasted till the day she died in 1957. So, once again, why did she specifically not want to be buried next to Leo Frank?*

Soon the world is going to find out about another girl Leo Frank raped one year before Mary Phagan was raped and killed.

In 1912, Leo Frank raped another one of his child employees, and when he was done ravaging her, he slid down between her legs and bit her so hard on the innermost thigh that he permanently scarred her, but this didn’t come out until after the trial, because the girl had gotten pregnant and shipped off to a home for unwed mothers!

This is the sadistic pedophile who has been used as a bludgeon for a century to attack, defame, slander, libel, and hate-hoax Americans! This is the man that they hold up as their holy religious martyr of anti-Semitism.

The Jewish Daily Forward (www.Forward.com) is now foaming at the mouth, because 100 years of Jewish pathological lies in the popular mainstream culture are rapidly disintegrating, one by one
. The International Jews never dreamed that the entire 1,800 page Leo Frank Georgia Supreme Court Records would end up online for the whole world to carefully read, and now there is no escape from the truth.

We will Never Forget Mary Phagan and we will never stop fighting for her honor until our very last dying breath and we will never stop fighting against the century old culture defamation war waged by the Jewish community, ADL and SPLC against the South and all of Western Civilization.

If you want to learn what really happened, please visit The American Mercury on the Internet and read their August 2013 Leo Frank Case reports — they are publishing an absolutely superb multi-part series on the centennial of the Leo Frank trial. It’s chock full of images and thoughtful analysis you would never get from Jews who go out of their way to distort what happened in the Fulton County court-house 100 years ago.

Southern honor, justice for Mary and a completely fair trial (including Jews participating both on the prosecution and in the jury) — all were sacrificed for the arrogant and selfish insistence of Jewry about ANY JEW having to be innocent of ANY CRIME. Just think of all the backstabbing Jew spies down the years they never talk about, for crying out loud. It’s always us EVIL WHITE PEOPLE responsible. [\
http://incogman.net/2018/04/that-dir...n/#more-151227

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; April 27th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Old April 30th, 2019 #9
LeoFrank

The Nation of Islam's Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume III, The Leo Frank Case, The Lynching of a Guilty Man

Segment 01
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-1/

Segment 02
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-2/

Segment 03
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-3/

Segment 04
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-4/

Segment 05
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-5/

Segment 06
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-6/

Segment 07
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-7/

Segment 08
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-8/

Segment 09
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...ty-man-part-9/

Segment 10
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-10/

Segment 11
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-11/

Segment 12
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-12/

Segment 13
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-13/

Segment 14
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-14/

Segment 15
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-15/

Segment 16
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-16/

Segment 17
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-17/

Segment 18
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-18/

Segment 19
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-19/

Segment 20
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-20/

Segment 21
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-21/

Segment 22
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-22/

Segment 23
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-23/

Segment 24
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-24/

Segment 25
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-25/

Segment 26
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-26/

Segment 27
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-27/

Segment 28
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-28/

Segment 29
https://theamericanmercury.org/2018/...y-man-part-29/
Jews have aggressively dominated the false narrative of the Leo Frank Case since 1913, but as of 2013 you can finally learn everything the Jews have tried to censor & suppress at The Leo Frank Research Library: http://www.LeoFrank.org

Old May 4th, 2019 #10
LeoFrank

THE LEO FRANK TRIAL centennial articles by Bradford L. Huie (1913-2013) made into audiobooks years later

Leo Frank Trial Week One
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...Week%20One.mp3

Leo Frank Trial Week Two
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...Week%20Two.mp3

Leo Frank Trial Week Three
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...ek%20Three.mp3

Leo Frank takes the Witness Stand
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...he%20Stand.mp3

Leo Frank Trial Week Four
https://theamericanmercury.org/audio...eek%20Four.mp3

Closing Arguments of Reuben Rose Arnold (for the defense of Leo Frank)
PART 1: https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%201.mp3
PART 2:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%202.mp3

Closing Arguments of Frank Arthur Hooper (for the state's prosecution)
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...0Arguments.mp3

Closing Arguments of Luther Zeigler Rosser (for the defense of Leo Frank)
Part 1:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%201.mp3
Part 2:

Closing Arguments of Hugh Manson Dorsey (district attorney of Atlanta)

Part 1:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%201.mp3

Part 2:

Part 3:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%203.mp3

Part 4:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%204.mp3

Part 5:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%205.mp3

Part 6:
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...20part%206.mp3

Judge Leonard Strickland Roan's Charge to the Jury
https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/T...the%20Jury.mp3

Leo Frank Guilty of Murder, An Audiobook series of Bradford L. Huie's 100 Arguments Why Leo Frank was guilty (The American Mercury).

1) Leo Frank Guilty of Murder, Part 1 of 3
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...15-0815thb.mp3

2) Leo Frank Guilty of Murder, Part 2 of 3
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...5-0822tswl.mp3

3) Leo Frank Guilty of Murder, Part 3 of 3
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...15-0829sis.mp3

Tom Watson Centennial (2015) AudioBooks (Originally from The American Mercury and produced by Bradford L. Huie).

Watson's Magazine, 1915, issues: January, March, August, September, and October.

January 1915: The Leo Frank Case
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud..._1915-full.mp3

March 1915: A Full Review of the Leo Frank Case
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...e%20Full-A.mp3

August 1915: Celebrated Case of State of Georgia versus Leo M. Frank
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...eo%20Frank.mp3

September 1915: Official Record in the Case of Leo Frank, Jew Pervert
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...%20Pervert.mp3

October 1915: Rich Jews Indict Georgia the Whole South Traduced
https://www.nationalvanguard.org/aud...0a%20State.mp3
Jews have aggressively dominated the false narrative of the Leo Frank Case since 1913, but as of 2013 you can finally learn everything the Jews have tried to censor & suppress at The Leo Frank Research Library: http://www.LeoFrank.org

Old June 8th, 2019 #11
LeoFrank

The American Mercury Original Series on the Leo Frank Trial

Leo Frank: The Coroner’s Inquest Into The Mary Phagan’s Murder Mystery, May 1913
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2015/0...oners-inquest/

100 Years Ago Today: The Trial of Leo Frank Begins, July 28, 1913.
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...-frank-begins/

The Summer of 1913 Leo Frank Trial Week One
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...rial-week-one/

The Summer of 1913 Leo Frank Trial Week Two
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...rial-week-two/

The Summer of 1913 Leo Frank Trial Week Three
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...al-week-three/

One Hundred Years Ago Leo Frank Mounts the Witness Stand on August 18, 1913.
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...akes-the-stand

The Summer of 1913 Leo Frank Trial Week Four (final week of trial testimony)
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...ial-week-four/

Leo Frank Trial Closing Arguments, August 21st, 1913: Luther Rosser, Reuben Arnold and Frank Hooper, 1913
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/1...ld-and-rosser/

Closing Arguments of Prosecutor Hugh Dorsey at the Leo Frank Trial, August 22, 23, 25, 1913
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/1...icitor-dorsey/

Jewish Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith (ADL): One Hundred Years of Jewish Hate, October 1913 – 2013
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/1...years-of-hate/

An Empty Grave in NYC at the Mount Carmel Cemetery: The Amazing Story of Mrs. Leo Frank, aka Lucille Selig (1888 - 1957).
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2015/0...mrs-leo-frank/

Leo Frank Pardon Without Absolution or Criminal Exoneration (1982 - 1986): The Astounding Alonzo Mann Hoax and
ADL of B'nai B'rith led Half-Baked Posthumous Pardon of Leo Frank, culminating March 11th, 1986.

WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2015/0...nzo-mann-hoax/

God's Eye View: Leo Frank Case Analysis, Centennial of Mary Phagan Murder (April 26, 2013): One Hundred Arguments Why Leo Frank is Guilty (and remains so more than 100 years later, even though the Jews are still working behind the scenes to get him exonerated).
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2013/0...ank-is-guilty/

Jewish Activist Professor Emeritus of Judaic Studies: Leonard Dinnerstein’s Racist and Anti-Gentile Pseudo-history About The Leo Frank Case
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2012/1...seudo-history/

Review of Fake-News Journalist Steve Oney’s "Definitive Book on the Leo Frank Case", called:
'And The Dead Shall Rise' and the response to it: Who Really Solved the Mary Phagan Murder Case?

WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2012/1...n-murder-case/

Authorized Audio Book: The Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan-Kean (1989), read by
Vanessa Neubauer at the centennial year of Leo Frank's lynching (2015)

WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2015/1...e-mary-phagan/

Leo Frank Case Audiobooks Read by Vanessa Neubauer at The Internet Archive:

The American Mercury's Leo Frank Trial Audiobook Series Published at The Internet Archive, Read By Vanessa Neubauer
WWW: https://archive.org/details/leo-fran...arguments-1913

U.S. Congressman From Georgia, Tom Watson, Five-Part Series on The Leo Frank Case in his magazine, Watson's Magazine, 1915:

Why Was Leo Frank Lynched on August 17, 1915? Announcement of Five New 21st-Century Audio
Books of Tom Watson's Leo Frank Case Magazine Articles, Read By Vanessa Neubauer

WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2017/0...frank-lynched/

A Mercury Exclusive: Introduction to Tom Watson on the Leo Frank Case, audiobook read by Vanessa Neubauer
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2014/0...eo-frank-case/

Tom Watson: The Leo Frank Case, January 1915, audiobook read by Vanessa Neubauer

Tom Watson: A Full Review of the Leo Frank Case, March 1915, audiobook read by Vanessa Neubauer

Tom Watson: The Celebrated Case of The State of Georgia vs. Leo Frank, August 1915, audiobook read by Vanessa Neubauer
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2014/0...-vs-leo-frank/

Tom Watson: The Official Record in the Case of Leo Frank, a Jew Pervert, September 1915, audiobook read by Vanessa Neubauer
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2014/0...a-jew-pervert/

Tom Watson: The Rich Jews Indict a State, October 1915, audiobook read by Vanessa Neubauer
WWW: http://theamericanmercury.org/2014/0...ndict-a-state/

2015 Centennial Audiobooks About The Leo Frank Case by future U.S. Senator From Georgia, Tom Watson, Read by John de Nugent

1. January 1915: by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, Read By John de Nugent, audiobook:
WWW: https://archive.org/details/WatsonFrankCaseFinalAudio

2. March 1915: Full Review of The Leo Frank Case by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, Read By John de Nugent, 2015, audiobook:
WWW: https://archive.org/details/FullRevi...rch1915_201504

3. August 1915: The State of Georgia Verses Leo Frank by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, Read By John de Nugent, 2015, audiobook:
WWW: https://archive.org/details/State-of...1915-audiobook

4. September 1915: by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, Read By John de Nugent, 2015, audiobook:
WWW: https://archive.org/details/Thomas-W...vert-Sept-1915

5. October 1915: by U.S. Senator from Georgia, Tom Watson, published in Watson's Magazine, Read By John de Nugent, 2015, audiobook:
WWW: https://archive.org/details/WatsonFrankJewsIndictState

Audiobooks by Margaret Huffstickler About Leo Frank Case

The Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan-Kean (1989), read by Margaret Huffstickler (Authorized Audiobook)
WWW: https://archive.org/details/TheMurde...PhaganKean1987

The Leo Frank Case: Georgia's Greatest Murder Mystery (1913) by Anonymous, read by Margaret Huffstickler (First Book Ever Written About The Leo Frank Case)
WWW: https://archive.org/details/LeoFrank...ery1913_201503

Audiobooks by Alex Linder About Leo Frank Case

NOI's 'Secret Relationship Between Black's and Jews, Volume 3: Leo Frank, A Guilty Man Lynched', read by Alex Linder
WWW: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=543551

Abridged Leo Frank trial Series From The American Mercury, Read By Alex Linder (2016):
WWW: https://archive.org/details/07LeoFra...entsHughDorsey

The Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan Kean, Read By Alex Linder (2015)
WWW: https://archive.org/details/10Phagan...12AfterwordEND

B'nai B'rith Audiobook by Pastor Eli James

Atlanta B'nai B'rith President Leo Frank and ADL of B'nai B'rith Founding, Read By Pastor Eli James, Part 9 of B'nai B'rith Series

WWW: https://archive.org/details/PastorEl...LeoFrankAndADL

Audiobook by Veronica Bouchard AKA Evalion

100 Reasons Leo Frank is Guilty of Murdering Mary Phagan, Read by Evalion
WWW: https://archive.org/details/100Reaso...ringMaryPhagan

Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith founded in July 1913, announced its official formation circa October 1913:

100 Years of their Anti-Gentile Hate, Lies and Racism by Valdis Bell, Read by Evalion
WWW: https://archive.org/details/ADLAntiD...100YearsOfHate

The above audiobooks will help vaccinate people from the 100 plus year relentless campaign of anti-Gentile disinformation by Leo Frank's jewish supremacist defenders.

Tags
adl, jew pedophile, leo frank, mary phagan

Thread