Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2017 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default Identify cuck moderators on popular forums.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-809650.html

in this thread, we uncover a pro jew anti white cuck moderator with almost 40,000 posts. 100% chance he is a paid full time traitor.

He shuts down and closes thread about racism of black females because it's too revealing, too true, too honest.

let's start a thread where we identify cuck mods on all forums.

Old December 13th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

http://lunaticoutpost.com/user-1.html

here is his user profile, he is user #1 which means he's the board admin. He seems to be typical jew or of jewish blood.

Old December 13th, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Glocktalk and gun forums are full of patriotard, pro Israel lovers maximus.

I keep getting banned from Glocktalk.

Once I got banned for mentioning David Duke and pro German WW2 comments.

Old December 13th, 2017 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down of greaseball and shitskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
http://lunaticoutpost.com/user-1.html

here is his user profile, he is user #1 which means he's the board admin. He seems to be typical jew or of jewish blood.
Yeah, its very jewish to call yourself 'disturbed' and to show contempt for the rest of humanity on their 'ignorance and lack of sensitivity' ...my life is full of smarmy kikes of this type, I live near NYC.

As for the nigger females, get them at their place of employment same way they go after you. They create big drama but most corporate entities disdain that sort of shit and their future ticket to the unemployment line likely will be punched along with the tirade.

Do back to them what they do you man, what's the problem? I'm no x-stain but eye for an eye sounds good to me ...

PS niggers around here know I'll do some dirty shit to 'em if they rat fuck me and I'm still alive and not rotting in a cage upstate somewhere. Take the cue ...

Old December 15th, 2017 #5
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Glocktalk and gun forums are full of patriotard, pro Israel lovers maximus.

I keep getting banned from Glocktalk.

Once I got banned for mentioning David Duke and pro German WW2 comments.
ALL forums are full of these people. there was a forum about heavy earthmoving machinery i saw, it was full of pro israel, patriotard posts, fake stories. the washer/dryer forums are full of them too. car repair forums. the need for these people to dominate the minds of goys is insatiable. it is otherwordly. and it is not without logic, authority is not an illusion if people grant you authority. If people believe Obama is the president, he DOES have the power to coin and print money and he can pay a million people to kill you.

Old December 15th, 2017 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
ALL forums are full of these people. there was a forum about heavy earthmoving machinery i saw, it was full of pro israel, patriotard posts, fake stories. the washer/dryer forums are full of them too. car repair forums. the need for these people to dominate the minds of goys is insatiable. it is otherwordly. and it is not without logic, authority is not an illusion if people grant you authority. If people believe Obama is the president, he DOES have the power to coin and print money and he can pay a million people to kill you.
Many on these gun forums also want war as well. They talk about wanting to destroy Iran.

They also worship blue niggers on the gun boards as well. Like that blue nigger in Arizona, on the facebook gun and conservative groups they stick up for him saying he was in the right.

A machinery forum is going to be full of patriotards since it's mostly redneck type posting on there.

Glocktalk also has an actual rich Rabbi posting on there too which I've argued with. He said my sewer mouth spewing anti Semite stuff is a turn off to women.

I got into an argument with the Rabbi once about suits. I said something about how a $5,000 suit is a huge waste of money and he said that is a good investment needing to spend a lot on a suit in order to impress.

Old December 15th, 2017 #7
Richard Kimball

Pushing the envelope with jewish radio talk show hosts is a blast. My Struggle as a talk show terrorist begins with determining just how much zio satire can I get away with. Pretty much the same for i-net posting as well. Patience is required to get their trust and lure them into false security. Portraying myself as a typical goyem "git er done" type. Big fun. Questioning Mike Medved on isreal's expulsion of nearly 50k blax last week seems like a fun topic. Salem or "Shalom" broadcasting provides endles kikery and kukery ending in massive LOL's.

I just registered at the afore mentioned site.

Old December 17th, 2017 #8
Negros are apes
Banned

Unermüdlich @ Shalomfront

Thread