Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2017 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default stupid evil satanic niggers and pitbulls.

everywhere I go now I see all the white poeple now have pitbulls rescued from shelters.

where are all these pitbulls coming from? Niggers breed them like crazy for dog fighting. NFL heroes like Michael Vick had rape stands for breeding pit bulls. this is so rampant and widespread the fruits of it are EVERYWHERE you go.

and white people live in TERROR of their family pets being snatched up on craig's list and used as bait dogs. the completely sick and beyond belief evil of these demonic apes has completely saturated our society.

and it IS common as dirt, just place a fake ad on craig's list for free dog to good home. guarantee you will get a hit from dog fighters. and it will be a PRETTY WHITE GIRL coming to get it because they know you won't give it to black guys because you're a racist.

just goes to show you, ANY white girl who will fuck a nigger will do something like this also for their black pimp.

Old December 20th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

this is what niggers do to your family pets you try to rehome. it will be a pretty white prostitute who shows up to deliver these dogs into clutches of satanic niggers.

they don't do it because they're poor. they do it because they are EVIL.

Old December 20th, 2017 #3
NotFunny
Banned

niggers have actually BRED these pit bulls to be evil and vicious. they breed the most blood thirsty pit bills and have them rape other female pit bulls.

here is the estate where satanic creep MIchael Vick tortured and slaughtered family pets his gang members procured through internet and also by stealing family pets out of yards.

when I lived in Detroit this was common as dirt. Niggers would come and throw their dogs into people's yards to kill their family pets.

these serial dog killers like Vick have mansions, a yard full of boats, 250,000 dollar cars. now do you understand why rich people will burn in hell? if you are proud of your money you are proud of something that does not matter AT ALL to God. nada, as in ZERO. so every arrogant thought of hate you had because of your money you will be PUNISHED for, you are a BAD EVIL PERSON. you are an ANTI CHRIST person.

Old December 20th, 2017 #4
NotFunny
Banned

there was case here where old lady left her little dog in her car and niggers stole it out of their her car. it was on video tape but police told her they couldn't ask for the tape.

just think how easy it would be to run sting operations and exterminate all the stupid fiendish niggers doing this? with the technology they have now, they could just put gps trackers in the dogs. show up with machine guns, wipe out all the niggers and wiggers at the dog fight. or drop a bomb on the dog fight from a helicopter like they did to the black panthers back in the 70's. Why aren't they doing this?

Old December 20th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I'm against Jewbus, but love dogs.

I rescued a dog that a little Mexi bastard put in a gate with a pit bull, who tried to kill it. We took it to an all night shelter and the doc there had just had to put another victim of a pit bull attack to sleep. She said they see it constantly. She saved the one we brought in and I took it to the shelter next day, so sad because this was the sweetest dog. He'd been running around the neighborhood and this kid thought it was 'funny' to hurt this dog.

And this kid came from a big religious fambly. What you define as your religion says nothing on your actual character. He was biologically a beaner, and a bastard.

As for Pits: yes, they're dangerous, but Lab Retrievers actually are #1 in dog attacks, Pits are #2. What's bad with Pits is they will not let go of what they are attacking, so they likely will keep on until dead. South American Mastiffs are far worse, there are lots of dangerous animals on the planet.

This is what's wrong with teaching people stupid, fairy tale things. Nature includes things that cannot be 'changed' or made 'anew', they will always be what they are. A cobra is a cobra. A monkey is a monkey. The monkey may like you, but many have an instinct triggered one day and bite off your face.

People do same with niggers. Gonna save 'em, gonna lubb 'em 'til their 'well'.

But you won't. There will always be that biological divide. It's not the Pit Bull's fault that it's a Pit Bull anymore than any other creature with an innate nature. If you want to own one then there are risks, and you also have an obligation to people around you. I prefer my Chihuahua-Daschund, he'll never be capable of eating me, but a dog is a dog, any dog brings a responsibility.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 20th, 2017 at 12:00 PM.

Old December 20th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Jebooist among the worst dog abusers they ever saw....

http://www.wlox.com/story/22298833/t...-ive-ever-seen

"..WALTHALL COUNTY, MS (WDAM) -
The Walthall County Sheriff's Department along with The Humane Society of the United States raided a puppy mill with approximately 80-100 dogs, living and dead,*on Magee Hill Road outside of Tylertown on Monday.
Among the dogs many were dead, and skeletal remains are mixed with living animals in small, dark, filthy enclosures.
Lydia Satler, state director of the Humane Society, said it was the worst puppy mill she had ever seen in her career. "It's just very sad to see that they lived and died in the same cage," she said.
The owner of the dogs is a pastor and was selling the dogs out of his church in Louisiana. Authorities were alerted to the dogs when a person*who was going to buy one of the dogs saw how bad the conditions were.."

Uh-oh. Jesus ddn't make him 'good', he still hurt and killed all them thar dogs.

The difference: people who don't believe in god make individuals accountable for their behavior.

Religious people pretend a magic Jewish zombie makes people good via eating him on Sunday and 'askin' fo' fergiveness'.

Cue the theme from Deliverance, homeless Jebooites.

Old December 20th, 2017 #7
Dan Hadaway

By allowing this, we are literally subsidizing dog fighting. I had a dog when I was a child who was used as bait for nigger dog fights. And like notfunny is saying, we have all these virtue signalling do-gooders who think they're saving animals, when they're really doing more harm than good.

If you want to save animals, save something worthwhile.

Quote:
it will be a PRETTY WHITE GIRL coming to get it because they know you won't give it to black guys because you're a racist.
No doubt the niggers give that girl some sob story like, "oh they won't let me adopt because I'm a nigger, dey be raysis my lil' snow bunny. Help fight raysis' by getting me a cute lil' puppy dog."

>s for Pits: yes, they're dangerous, but Lab Retrievers actually are #1 in dog attacks, Pits are #2.

Just a quick google, and labs aren't even in the top ten. Chihuahas(the spics of the dog world), bulldogs (closely related to pits), pitbulls, 1,2, and 3 repectively.

https://puppylovernews.com/11-dog-br...bite-the-most/

Last edited by Dan Hadaway; December 20th, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

Old December 20th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Labs were top biters in '09, "muh bad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
By allowing this, we are literally subsidizing dog fighting. I had a dog when I was a child who was used as bait for nigger dog fights. And like notfunny is saying, we have all these virtue signalling do-gooders who think they're saving animals, when they're really doing more harm than good.

No doubt the niggers give that girl some sob story like, "oh they won't let me adopt because I'm a nigger, dey be raysis my lil' snow bunny. Help fight raysis' by getting me a cute lil' puppy dog."

>s for Pits: yes, they're dangerous, but Lab Retrievers actually are #1 in dog attacks, Pits are #2.

Just a quick google, and labs aren't even in the top ten. Chihuahas(the spics of the dog world), bulldogs (closely related to pits), pitbulls, 1,2, and 3 repectively.

I agree with you re Pitts being dangerous--and stand corrected on the stat, they are referring to 'bites', not maulings or deaths, and here's where my stat came from but looks like it is old as well:

"..Of the 2,060 bites, Labrador retrievers made up the biggest percentage on the bite list. ... Fisher said the maulings were by a variety of breeds, including two by pit bulls, two Rottweilers, a Labrador retriever and a hound dog, among others.."

https://www.denverpost.com/2009/02/2...s-that-attack/

Goo goo has list of most 'bite-y' dogs:

Chihuahua.
Bulldog.
Pit Bull.
German Shepherd.
Australian Shepherd.
Lhasa Apso.
Jack Russell Terrier.
Cocker Spaniel.

But as I said before, it's the being wired more aggressive, like Mastiffs are, and jaw power, that makes them more dangerous. Chihuahua won't kill u most likely.

BTW: many different kinds of Chihuahua.

They date back to Ancient Egypt. My dog ain't no spic.

"..The history of the Chihuahua has been lost, but there is mention of similar dogs as far back as the days of the Egyptian Pyramids It is possible that the breed's introduction to Mexico came through Christopher Columbus.."

...Or perhaps he is...:

"..Both folklore and archaeological finds show that the breed originated in Mexico. The most common and most likely theory is that Chihuahuas are descended from the Techichi, a companion dog favored by the Toltec civilization in Mexico.."

If ancestry.com develops a test I'll see which is the case.

My friend's mom had a Chihuahua that alerted her to the fact that her husband was having a stroke. They are very loyal dogs.

I like 'em. Daschunds are good hunters of burrowing animals. They're smart dogs, all have pros and cons. To me the cons with certain breeds are too high to risk; those who live off to themselves can do as they wish, though.

Old December 20th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
there was case here where old lady left her little dog in her car and niggers stole it out of their her car. it was on video tape but police told her they couldn't ask for the tape.
They steal dogs all the time, and sell them for money. Same as they do teenage girls. If you'll kidnap teens you'll steal a dog, gnome sayin?

Quote:
just think how easy it would be to run sting operations and exterminate all the stupid fiendish niggers doing this? with the technology they have now, they could just put gps trackers in the dogs. show up with machine guns, wipe out all the niggers and wiggers at the dog fight. or drop a bomb on the dog fight from a helicopter like they did to the black panthers back in the 70's. Why aren't they doing this?
Nice mixture of shit and facts.

FYI: they do have chips in dogs now, not 'gps' though.

As anyone can realize: niggers (and guys like the preacher with the puppy mill) breed 'em and hide what they're doing until they are turned in. Nobody knows the poor dog exists.

And the remove chips from the ear of dogs they steal, so the chip can't be scanned should the dog even be in a situation where a shelter or vet is coming into contact with the dog.

I wouldn't invite the 80 and below IQ set to 'machine gun' dogfights, since they might get the wrong address, like they so often do.

The reason niggers hurt dogs, women, elderly, and even their own damn "keeids" is the same: they are biologically wired sadistic.

Old December 20th, 2017 #10
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

well you're assuming the nog has to give his evil satanic white bitch some sob story to get her to go get the puppy for a bait dog. no, sorry, that's the sad fact you don't get, they aren't with the nigger because they're good little girls and they've been duped by jews. they listen to rap music because they're little demons themselves, they just wish they had the courage of niggers to do what niggers do. they wish they were as evil as niggers.

Old December 20th, 2017 #11
NotFunny
Banned

and another thing, every white cuck you see with some rescued pit bull represents a nice family pet that had to be killed to make room for their dog-bastards bred for viciousness.

don't these fools understand that niggers take the most vicious evil dogs and breed them? the ones that are the most brutal killers? Niggers have taken what white people bred for a purpose and un-bred them for pure destruction and mayhem.

and now white people are lining up not to only cuck their biological children but CUCK THEIR FUCKING DOGS.

will white people ever get off the nigger's collective jock?

Old December 20th, 2017 #12
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
They steal dogs all the time, and sell them for money. Same as they do teenage girls. If you'll kidnap teens you'll steal a dog, gnome sayin?

Nice mixture of shit and facts.

FYI: they do have chips in dogs now, not 'gps' though.

As anyone can realize: niggers (and guys like the preacher with the puppy mill) breed 'em and hide what they're doing until they are turned in. Nobody knows the poor dog exists.

And the remove chips from the ear of dogs they steal, so the chip can't be scanned should the dog even be in a situation where a shelter or vet is coming into contact with the dog.

I wouldn't invite the 80 and below IQ set to 'machine gun' dogfights, since they might get the wrong address, like they so often do.

The reason niggers hurt dogs, women, elderly, and even their own damn "keeids" is the same: they are biologically wired sadistic.

https://dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Last edited by NotFunny; December 20th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.

Old December 20th, 2017 #13
NotFunny
Banned

and also what I'm seeing is HORDES of Pitbull mixes. these niggers NEVER spay or neuter their fucking pitbulls. they run around the neighborhoods raping everyone's dog, knocking them up. they have puppies and they all go to the pound, or become bait dogs or something horrible and wrong.

this is why cops are trigger happy on people's pets, they're all trained to treat whites exactly the same as niggers who have vicious attack dogs bred to randomly attack any living thing.

Old December 20th, 2017 #14
M. Delataire

In my opinion the only reason a nigger ever has a pet of any sort is to use as a prop. It is part of their bullshit story telling where everything is about how much larger than life they are. The pet being used to gain sympathy, to show the nog is caring and sensitive, or the opposite to add an intimidation factor.

It is a pity that the African was not left in Africa to continue blowing the uteri of cattle.

Old December 20th, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up What a riveting argument, as all yours are, u science whiz

Quote:
Oh no, notfunny, who likes Robert Tilton and (((David Berg))) and Muslims, is telling me I is a wummin and can't talks now.

U might be a wummin for all we know, hon, since you are anonymous.

So back at ya, hon:
https://dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Let us know when the science comes out to prove up your demonic nigger sperm theory, as I recall you said they were 'superior' to White men and that's why they were getting their wimmunses.

Old December 20th, 2017 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Delataire View Post
In my opinion the only reason a nigger ever has a pet of any sort is to use as a prop. It is part of their bullshit story telling where everything is about how much larger than life they are. The pet being used to gain sympathy, to show the nog is caring and sensitive, or the opposite to add an intimidation factor.

It is a pity that the African was not left in Africa to continue blowing the uteri of cattle.
Spot on, dogs for protection of their drug trafficking operation, to look like they are 'living large', or a sympathy thing as they do with their chilruns for WIC, TANF, and welfare.

Tons of abandoned Pits in Detroit, because if their own children don't mean anything to them, a dog certainly won't become part of the 'fambly', either.

Old December 20th, 2017 #17
Karl Lueger

Quote:
... show up with machine guns, wipe out all the niggers and wiggers at the dog fight. or drop a bomb on the dog fight from a helicopter like they did to the black panthers back in the 70's. Why aren't they doing this?
because niggers are the jews pets in the racial dogfight against whitey..
why would jews want to kill their attack dawgz that are so good at killing white lemmings?

of course if its a pro-white rally, an Alt-right meet up or some other white gathering, well sure kwaps wlil be out in riotgear and heavily armed ready to kill "racists"..

Rambo, John J.

Old December 21st, 2017 #18
Donncha Dennis

Im getting a little tired of white yuppies and other retarded leftist liberal whites and their pit bulls. They ALWAYS start out with the nomenclature oh he is okay he doesn't bite or anything!. Like you automatically have to give out the nomenclature because its a pit retard also I don't care if you raised it from a pup pit bulls were bred for fighting bears, bulls, other dogs for the longest of times its just in their genes.

All that even could be pushed aside in my opinion as its not my business what people do with their dogs or what they feel about them what I really hate is when they literally try to force you to pet their fuckin dog, like ooooo see see I have a pit I have a pit come on touch it its okay why aren't you petting it??? do you have some problem with my pit? I was always taught don't touch any dog that doesn't belong to you as you have no idea what the temperament is or how the owner raised it. And before someone says you can just walk away and not pet it, I have been in numerous situations either in a work place or confined area I could not walk away literally almost cornered and these white yuppie retards are pushing their dog up against me, Honestly I really want to say can you and your dog fuck off I don't know your dog I don't like your dog I don't want to know anything about your dog keep it the hell away from me. Stop forcing your pc bullshit theories on me and everyone else.

Old December 21st, 2017 #19
steven clark

Default stupid evil satanic niggers and pitbulls.

I'm a cat person myself, but when I younger, a lot of people had beagles. What's wrong with them? They were okay dogs.

I don't like pit bulls, but some people claim they're harmless, etc. One older woman really got fanatical about them, saying hers was peaceful and adoring. But a lot of them seem to whack out. But dog owners are like that. Fido comes up and snaps at you or bothers you, and they don't do much. Some do, but a lot don't.

As for blacks and pitbulls, when I was younger, I walked in a park in St. Louis, and saw some Hoosiers...what we call white trash...Smither will know what I'm talking about...beating a Doberman to make him mean. Probably druggies.

Also, when I was in college, there was a black family next door, and they had a dog, always barking because he was hungry, and the black owner would come out and beat the dog with a stick to shut it up. You could see its ribs showing.

Thread