Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2008 #601
debs daughter

Default stepfather????

yeah a nice stepfather would have done things for me and even his real children including buying them things that are materialistic......like jims black stepfather did for him, the nicest man you ever wanted to meet in your life. But i didnt need him, my father did everything for me, EVERYTHING. And the most important thing, is he didnt threaten to kill me when my parents decided to get a divorce, he just dealt with it.

Old March 17th, 2008 #602
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs daughter View Post
yeah a nice stepfather would have done things for me and even his real children including buying them things that are materialistic......like jims black stepfather did for him, the nicest man you ever wanted to meet in your life. But i didnt need him, my father did everything for me, EVERYTHING. And the most important thing, is he didnt threaten to kill me when my parents decided to get a divorce, he just dealt with it.
After "Never Forgive, Never Forget" "Thanks for nothing" is the next Judaic motto. I am glad you absorbed it, that might be why he felt he could kill you without any regrets.

Old March 17th, 2008 #603
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
As for the abuse, there was a lot of that back in the beginning as well. I have the orders of protections to prove it. SO he was not so nice from the start 22 years ago. But then from there, it only got worse.
Frankly, your mother looked like she could hold her own in a bar brawl.

Quote:
Reading many of the beliefs of the groups that you all worship, I think that you are supposed to be about family, and keeping your race, etc etc. How could you all call this man a good man when he treated his own children so terribly.
You just said you are not biologically related to Jim.

Quote:
Really, its amazing to me. And if it was so terrible for him as his sister says he claims it was, why wouldnt he just leave like a MAN. He had the means and the backing of all of these wonderful friends on this site. My mother however tried to leave, and end this amicably. But what did that lead to, horrible treats that I really never ever would have believed to come true.
This is the typical feminist BS prevalent in modern America. They try to shame Men and Boys by telling them that taking it in the shorts is "acting like a Man".

If I only had a nickel for every time I heard some idiot 'kwan telling some male that not fighting back and letting a woman run you over is the Manly thing to do, I would be a multi millionaire.

Nah, Jim did the Manly thing, he refused to let a thief part with his possessions, and denied all the players in this tragedy the satisfaction of ripping him off and laughing at him living on the streets sleeping couch to couch at 50+ years old.

Quote:
But they did, and I will suffer from that every day that we could have saved her life. So next time you think about writing some nasty comment, think to yourself situations you have been in where people didnt know all the facts and it hurt people.
Your mom shouldn't have told him to "Just kill himself". She should have left instead of putting her head in the lion's mouth.

But being of the flawed feminist mindset which does not take biology and human instinct into consideration, she made a fatal miscalculation, much like all feel good liberals do everyday when it comes to everything social.

Old March 17th, 2008 #604
melcur
Banned

MODS, Get rid of this lying Jew provocateur

Old March 17th, 2008 #605
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs Daughter
I am not here to stoop to the level that I have seen so many of you go to in this thread. I just think that everyone KNOWS, there is always 2 sides to every story and then there is the truth.
There's 2 sides to every story? Really? When do we get to hear Jim's? Because the media sure as hell isn't telling us his side of the story. The only place you'll hear Jim's side is here, on VNN. So fucking save it, we've already heard your tired nonsense.

This is what you basically said: Jim was Satan, Deb was an angel just shining up her halo when Jim lost it...

Yeah right. Fuck off.

You're just as biased as we are.

Jim was an advocate for our cause. A cause that means very much to me.

I'll always remember him fondly.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old March 17th, 2008 #606
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Jim had a black stepfather? You are making a lot of claims here, I hope you can prove them.

Old March 17th, 2008 #607
Holly
Self Bannned

debs daughter if you are who you say, it is true we here can judge you only very limited, I myself will not even try to judge you. What is clear to me is that you mother was a whore, I say this not as a insult or to provoke you or to increase your pain but as a simple statement of fact. You can not run away from facts they must be faced, and the fact is if she was not screwing some other guy this would not have happened.
You can go into "oh he did it too" and maybe he had a problem with alcohol and was abusive, you still must face the fact that she went back on her word of God and had sexual relations with another man while married.
Anyone who does this knows no good result will come if it is found out, she is not the first cheater killed and she will not be the last. "Oh what a great loving teacher" let me tell you I sure would not want a harlot teaching any child relatives of mine.
No doubt she had good and bad points, we all do. Try not to make her as an innocent victim saint on earth, I can not quite say she got what she deserved no, I can say I understand the motive of a mate who would snap when they find the mate is cheating and especially if the rub it in their face.

No, she was not cheating just a bad rumour, just a lie from a drunk Jim ?
http://tinyurl.com/37t5a5 is a page when the other guys own children admit it, that he just fell in love with this woman, I and others here remember reading these words very well ... And now the comments from this guys children are gone, little wonder why.

How about this:

I will miss you Baby Girl!!
No one knows the pain that Deb had to suffer through with the man who said he loved her. If he loved her so much why did he treat her like a prisnor in her own home? The abuse that she put up with for so many years doesn't even begin to bring light to this story. Deb was always there for everyone who knew her. She was my rock when I needed a friend most. I would have done anything for her and her for me. I know that in her last few months she truly found someone who loved her and cared for her. Rest in Peace my friend, I will truly truly miss you and my life will never be the same!!
Liz Sopata, Willow, NY

Truly found someone who loved and cared for her, so how can you deny that she was a cheating harlot ?

Old March 17th, 2008 #608
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

It would seem that this person "debs daughter" is making claims that really only someone like Jim's sister would be in a position to confirm, or not. I doubt that anyone here is going to believe what this stranger has to say about much at all.

Old March 17th, 2008 #609
brutus

This person claiming to be Deb's daughter is obvious a piece of shit liar.

This whore sounds just like a soap-opera watching fat-ass'ed cuntlapping jew-controlled scumbag bimbo with a very low I.Q. I bet she has a couple of little cutsy tattoos on her fat ankles that she thinks the younger boys will think are sexy. However, they really see her for the fat sack of mindless shit that she really is. The truth be told, this sounds just like the sort of stretched-hole wretch that only a diseased nigger could fuck for 10 minutes before getting pissed-off and then knocking her teeth down her throat for being so foul smelling and not shutting her fat yakkity mouth.

My advice to this bitter swine: Stop pretending to be something you're not and shut your nigger-loving mouth and never post here again. You need to go back to watching Oprah, eating over-priced chocolate and and getting ever more obese until you explode like a gigantic atomic fat bomb.

Old March 17th, 2008 #610
kevinlanning

Quote:
I am not here to stoop to the level that I have seen so many of you go to in this thread. I just think that everyone KNOWS, there is always 2 sides to every story and then there is the truth. I want to tell the side of my WONERFUL mother Deborah. I am so glad so many of you talk about how she was a tramp and cheating is so wrong. Well let me tell you all a little history about your beloved Jim. From the minute they were married, your alcoholic, abusive friend, not only cheated, but flaunted it to not only his friends, but my mothers also. The only reason she even stayed with him, was BECAUSE she was such a good mom and didnt want to have her kids suffer from his stupidity. As for the abuse, there was a lot of that back in the beginning as well. I have the orders of protections to prove it. SO he was not so nice from the start 22 years ago. But then from there, it only got worse. Reading many of the beliefs of the groups that you all worship, I think that you are supposed to be about family, and keeping your race, etc etc. How could you all call this man a good man when he treated his own children so terribly. Really, its amazing to me. And if it was so terrible for him as his sister says he claims it was, why wouldnt he just leave like a MAN. He had the means and the backing of all of these wonderful friends on this site. My mother however tried to leave, and end this amicably. But what did that lead to, horrible treats that I really never ever would have believed to come true. But they did, and I will suffer from that every day that we could have saved her life. So next time you think about writing some nasty comment, think to yourself situations you have been in where people didnt know all the facts and it hurt people.

So Jim had issues? There's a new one. Everyone has issues and it seems Jim's were years ago.

Jim's wife stayed with him because she needed the abuse to work out her own problems. That is the way relationship's work and the abuser-abusee relationship is a whole lot more complicated than the bad man-poor good mom nonsense that it is portrayed as today. Read up on the Peter Pan Syndrome and how some women like to fix broken men and then turn around and hate them for being broke in the first place. The prevalence of alcoholism in these types of relationships is very high.

And as far as a man walking away from a marriage that is comical and you are so naive on the financial repercussions of doing so that your comment can't be taken seriously.

Old March 17th, 2008 #611
debs daughter

Please feel free to confirm with Jean if you dont believe anything I have stated. I dont have any reason to tell untruths.

Old March 17th, 2008 #612
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Please feel free to confirm with Jean if you dont believe anything I have stated. I dont have any reason to tell untruths.
Why do you feel it necessary to come here, "Deb's Daughter"? You think you are going to change our minds on how we feel about Jim?

All I know is from what I know of Jim he was a good man. Nothing you or anyone else says is going to change how we feel about him.

Note to mods: Perhaps this thread should be locked so Jim's memory isn't besmirched further?

Last edited by Vonbluvens; March 17th, 2008 at 06:16 PM.

Old March 17th, 2008 #613
Kievsky

Hey Deb's daughter,

What color was Jim's truck? Also, what specific musical instrument was Jimmy learning to play in the last year of his life? And while you are at it, what was his home phone number? Granted, you might not have the answer to the musical instrument quesiton, but if you get hte truck question and phone number, you are probably who you say you are.

Old March 17th, 2008 #614
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Untruths? We call those "lies" here.

Look, we're not going to change our mind. You just lost your mother so I'm sure you're not going to offer anything productive to this discussion. Everything you say is your word against his, and he's not here to defend himself so you're forever shit out of luck.

Sometimes, people just have to proverbially "shoot at each other in the streets" because there's no compromise and there's no coming to terms. That's what we have right here.

Now run along. Sorry for your loss. We're sorry for ours, too. However life goes on and we can't let this distract us from our common goal.

Jim wouldn't have approved of that.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old March 17th, 2008 #615
Donnachaidh

Quote:
I am not here to stoop to the level that I have seen so many of you go to in this thread. I just think that everyone KNOWS, there is always 2 sides to every story and then there is the truth. I want to tell the side of my WONERFUL mother Deborah. I am so glad so many of you talk about how she was a tramp and cheating is so wrong. Well let me tell you all a little history about your beloved Jim. From the minute they were married, your alcoholic, abusive friend, not only cheated, but flaunted it to not only his friends, but my mothers also. The only reason she even stayed with him, was BECAUSE she was such a good mom and didnt want to have her kids suffer from his stupidity. As for the abuse, there was a lot of that back in the beginning as well. I have the orders of protections to prove it. SO he was not so nice from the start 22 years ago. But then from there, it only got worse. Reading many of the beliefs of the groups that you all worship, I think that you are supposed to be about family, and keeping your race, etc etc. How could you all call this man a good man when he treated his own children so terribly. Really, its amazing to me. And if it was so terrible for him as his sister says he claims it was, why wouldnt he just leave like a MAN. He had the means and the backing of all of these wonderful friends on this site. My mother however tried to leave, and end this amicably. But what did that lead to, horrible treats that I really never ever would have believed to come true. But they did, and I will suffer from that every day that we could have saved her life. So next time you think about writing some nasty comment, think to yourself situations you have been in where people didnt know all the facts and it hurt people.
Do you know what spell check is? Do you know how to use it?

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old March 17th, 2008 #616
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

This whore sounds just like a soap-opera watching fat-ass'ed cuntlapping jew-controlled scumbag bimbo with a very low I.Q. I bet she has a couple of little cutsy tattoos on her fat ankles that she thinks the younger boys will think are sexy. However, they really see her for the fat sack of mindless shit that she really is. The truth be told, this sounds just like the sort of stretched-hole wretch that only a diseased nigger could fuck for 10 minutes before getting pissed-off and then knocking her teeth down her throat for being so foul smelling and not shutting her fat yakkity mouth.

My advice to this bitter swine: Stop pretending to be something you're not and shut your nigger-loving mouth and never post here again. You need to go back to watching Oprah, eating over-priced chocolate and and getting ever more obese until you explode like a gigantic atomic fat bomb.

"You need to spread some reputation around before giving to Brutus again."

This, is one of the greatest posts I've ever read.

Old March 17th, 2008 #617
pony

You're telling me Jim was a real man with real problems like all of us? Fuck you asshole! Jim was fucked around, he tried to deal with it like a white man, he kept being fucked around, so like a white man he did away with her whore ass. I don't care if you are for real or full of shit ...you need to get your back stabbing snatch off this forum you god damn cunt.

Old March 17th, 2008 #618
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Does anyone else on the forum know Jim (or knew Jim) personally and can attest to or refute any of this person's claims? A lot of us on here never knew Jim personally....we only knew him online as a good guy and an activist for our cause. I'm really not comfortable with all this "airing" of his dirty laundry so to speak, on a public forum, and especially given the nature of his passing. I personally don't want to pass any judgement on him one way or the other, since I didn't know the man....nor did I know his wife.

If "deb's daughter" really is who she says she is, I understand your feelings, but if I were you, I wouldn't be on public forum airing these issues, whether truth or lies. It is unseemly....

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old March 17th, 2008 #619
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Couldn't of said this any better! You have no place here you stupid, ignorant bitch! Just the fact that you have tried to disgrace Jim's memory shows exactly what kind of person you really are! I hope you burn in hell for doing this to him, when he can't even defend hisself! Your mom was a first class slut! And you are a gutter slut, I wish I could get a hold of you right now..........

Old March 17th, 2008 #620
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Even if he were to have cheated himself, I still don't see how that excuses her cheating. When something like that happens you leave the person or in the least you give them an ultimatum, if you don't do this, you are giving them the green light to continue. Cheating brings an end to any marital obligations, imo. And when you allow it to go on, that is not going to likely result in anything good, but a lot of potential problems down the road, maybe like what happened here. I have a difficult time believing the stories of abuse since a woman in an abusive relationship would likely(and rightfully) have little love or respect for the guy, but she would fear him and that would likely keep her from something like cheating.

If you really are this woman's daughter(and who knows, anyone can say they are anyone of the net) you are going to get a lot of angry comments, since there are people here who knew Jim and cared about and respected him, just as you feel in regards to your mother. I am sure at least most of us can see, however, why you would feel the need to come here and defend your mother and why your obligation would be to her over a man who was not your natural father.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 17th, 2008 at 09:47 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread