Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Unhappy No offense but sometimes I'm torn between LOVE and HATE for our people . .

Please do not understand this wrong . .

First of all , I LOVE our culture. . I think Europeans are the most creative , advanced etc . race out there (it should be apparent to everybody . .) . . YET . .

- which other race has allowed itself to be so misused by the N.W.O. ?
-which other race has,more or less ,given up their nationhood so 'easily' ?
- wich other race ,gotta admit, has even , in a way , so helped the N. W. O. gaining control ?

- - -

Sorry but these are the facts (at least for now . .) . .

Think about it. .

Our race did dirty money-business with the NWO . . They helped them in their colonialism ( for the record ,the supposed 'European colonies' back in the 19th century pretty much only helped one 'entity' to 'get rich' - - - -> the NWO . . . The European working class for example was ruthlessly misused under colonialism . . . .) Our politicians aid the N.W.O. the most . . More or less the whole world laughs about us . .They are like "LOL ! Just enter their nations , they don't care . ." or "Just live of their welfare system , lol . ." . .

Sorry friends but these are the facts ( at least for now ,like I said ) . .

It truly pains my heart sometimes to see a race so creative and intelligent so easily 'misused' ( at least often ) . .

What do you guys think?

Like I said, no offense but somtimes I'm torn apart between love & hate for our people (

Old December 18th, 2018 #2
William Hidalgo

jewsign Love and Hate

Dear Coldfire,

I understand where you are coming from, but we must not forget who the real enemy is. We must not forgot exactly whom we are dealing with, and who the real victims are. The Jews have had themselves established in the United States for a very long time now. I am not sure exactly when, but I think we can both agree on this. They have done this repeatedly and as a direct result of their own actions they will face serious consequences. Whether it'll be in this life or the next. If more and more people of European descent or even just people in general become more informed about the Jewish issue we will see change. You and I are some of the many who are willing to speak about this issue. The preservation of our culture. The average individual is the real victim here. The go about their business uninformed of the real enemy, and who is to blame, the 13%. They are the ones to blame not the innocent by standers who are fed shit, and told this it is a delicious pastry. I am mean no offense Coldfire. All I am trying to say is that we cannot lose any ounce of hope whatsoever. We must not be discouraged, at all. We must keep strong as one. We must suss out the weak. We must remain disciplined. We must unit. For we don't no one will.

Kind regards,
William H.

P.S. I would love to continue this conversation. I meant no offense to my fellows.

Old June 1st, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Default Hidalgo = another one-post-wonder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Hidalgo View Post
Dear Coldfire,

I understand where you are coming from, but we must not forget who the real enemy is. We must not forgot exactly whom we are dealing with, and who the real victims are. The Jews have had themselves established in the United States for a very long time now. I am not sure exactly when, but I think we can both agree on this. They have done this repeatedly and as a direct result of their own actions they will face serious consequences. Whether it'll be in this life or the next. If more and more people of European descent or even just people in general become more informed about the Jewish issue we will see change. You and I are some of the many who are willing to speak about this issue. The preservation of our culture. The average individual is the real victim here. The go about their business uninformed of the real enemy, and who is to blame, the 13%. They are the ones to blame not the innocent by standers who are fed shit, and told this it is a delicious pastry. I am mean no offense Coldfire. All I am trying to say is that we cannot lose any ounce of hope whatsoever. We must not be discouraged, at all. We must keep strong as one. We must suss out the weak. We must remain disciplined. We must unit. For we don't no one will.

Kind regards,
William H.

P.S. I would love to continue this conversation. I meant no offense to my fellows.
. . somehow the feeling I described in post #1 has me again ( because of the present world-situation ) and I would have loved carrying on this debate , yet , as I can see your last online date was around the beginning of this year.

Old June 2nd, 2019 #4
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . somehow the feeling I described in post #1 has me again ( because of the present world-situation ) and I would have loved carrying on this debate , yet , as I can see your last online date was around the beginning of this year.
Starting to think some of the people out there still have no real clue who the " true enemy " really is. The Zionist are puppets that the hidden hands use as scapegoats. Watch the U.S military start releasing the information on Aliens and UFOs, watch as they start unraveling the " truth "

its going to be one slow road to disclosure

Old June 2nd, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Starting to think some of the people out there still have no real clue who the " true enemy " really is. The Zionist are puppets that the hidden hands use as scapegoats. Watch the U.S military start releasing the information on Aliens and UFOs, watch as they start unraveling the " truth " Pilots report encounters with high-flying objects Nick Pope on UFO sightings, the Navy and Pentagon | New York Post

its going to be one slow road to disclosure
Oh, for fuck's sake!

Thread