Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 20th, 2019 #21
Billy Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A People That Shall Dwell Alone

lxxx-civ

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-lxxx-civ.m4a (1:22) [tested, works]

- end pb preface and hb preface. compare/contrast of the groups discussed earlier (Rom gypsies, Oversease Chineas, Amish & Hutterites, Puritans) with each other and jews. hb preface explains what the book will cover. scientific study of judaism as group evolutionary strategy.

[note: put sound to 100% again in my mike, that was the problem, recording at a low mic level by accident - last segment]

Hey Alex, if you had any sound advice to give to noobies recording audiobooks, what would you give them? I'm currently using audacity btw

Old February 21st, 2019 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
Hey Alex, if you had any sound advice to give to noobies recording audiobooks, what would you give them? I'm currently using audacity btw
i cant give any technical advice because i dont know anything.

but...get sound as clear as you can, obviously. try to make the files light as you can. dont go over 2 hours if you can avoid it. per segment.

dont do commentary unless you actually know something. i've spend 5 decades learning what i know, i am 'qualified' to talk about subjects i talk about. and if i'm not, i dont talk.

this is serious stuff. we're trying to do real intellectual MEAT here because you cant get it in colleges or anywhere else. so that's the point of audiobooks, at least for me.

humor is hugely important but that's for news panels, as we did with Goyfire many years ago.

but if you know enough, and can speak clearly, then you can record on topics.

again, the value in it - is if you have people who want to listen to it.

i've had people come to me and listen to my show. i dont listen to white stuff. before TRS, most it was subprofessional.

people that because they CAN record they SHOULD but not everyone has the learning to audibooks as i do, or the TALENT to be worth listening to on a fun news show. but you cant tell them that or they get offended. sorry, that's reality.

if you have something going on that's worthwhile, your feedback will let you know. but if you're honest with yourself, you should know internally. DO you know what you're talking about? or are you just doing it for your own amusement.

be a SERIOUS person. be SERIOUS within yourself, first, and then with the world. this is what we CANT get today, and what we the world NEED.

technically just make the sound clear. you dont need awesome mic. we tend to overestimate the value of the equipment and underestimate the value of the knowledge and ability of the person talking - that's what matters.

now if you know how, you can do a lead, bumpers, whatever, but i find for Learning College, just talk is fine for me. that "production values" is better for news/entertainment panel shows.

the stuff i do, at least, is intended for hardcore serious learning. like you SHOULD but CANT get in colleges under the jew.

Old February 21st, 2019 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

no one ever said "i wont listen to this scratchy old hank williams song becuz scratchy"

now if you're young...think about that

it tells you what matters

you can even use "inferior" sound as part of your arsenal - jimmy hendrix using feeback.

POLYESTER IS PERFECT.

WHITNEY HOUSTON IS PERFECT.

Dolley parton is better.

What is 'perfect'?

I can tell you shit. And you can believe cuz me. And that will work since I don't lie. But I can be wrong.

You have to THINK about things to understand them. This actually works. It's not the same as simply taking an opinion on things.

Old February 21st, 2019 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

i direct my recordings at the underserved market. i dont do things other people can do. (at lesta not many or not well)

i go after the smart people who HUNGER FOR TRUTH, for knowledge. the men, who want speed concision and accuracy. the smart people, in a society geared to morons

the >>IQ are the true special needs people, and i supply them

i can't be fired - i was never hired!

i cant be cowed - i can only be wowed!

you can shoot me but otherwise i will do what i do

without fear and with full intention of doing exactly what i'm doing

and i will achieve my aim

in a world full of greasy faggots, lying jews and prehensile lawyers, one man stepped forward to laugh at the serried ranks of timorous, credulous morons

Old February 21st, 2019 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy

Ch1 (complete)

p1-33

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...TSDA-p1-33.m4a (1:32)

theory of group evolution strategy. framework in general and specifics for jews. form a team. keep it together. genes and culture interplay.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ch2

p34-49

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...SDA-p34-49.m4a (51m)

- proving jews are blood related to others jews and not the goyish populations they live among, even tho jews are spread out all over the world

Old February 22nd, 2019 #27
O. Pierce

Default regarding loci

In genetics, locus refers to the physical location on a chromosome where a gene is found.

http://ib.bioninja.com.au/standard-l...-and-loci.html

When he says "gene frequency data for some loci," I don't think he's talking about geographic loci where Jews congregate, but the comparative allele frequency between Jewish and Gentile populations at chromosomal loci.

From wikipedia:
Allele frequency, or gene frequency, is the relative frequency of an allele (variant of a gene) at a particular locus in a population, expressed as a fraction or percentage.[1] Specifically, it is the fraction of all chromosomes in the population that carry that allele.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by O. Pierce View Post
In genetics, locus refers to the physical location on a chromosome where a gene is found.

http://ib.bioninja.com.au/standard-l...-and-loci.html

When he says "gene frequency data for some loci," I don't think he's talking about geographic loci where Jews congregate, but the comparative allele frequency between Jewish and Gentile populations at chromosomal loci.

From wikipedia:
Allele frequency, or gene frequency, is the relative frequency of an allele (variant of a gene) at a particular locus in a population, expressed as a fraction or percentage.[1] Specifically, it is the fraction of all chromosomes in the population that carry that allele.
good point, you sound like you're probably right. thank you for the correction.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ch 3

p50-83

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...SDA-p50-83.m4a (1:38)

old testament = tanakh. keep blood pure when exiled/diaspora'd among foreigners. smite/genocide rival groups is perfectly ok. stick to rituals. turn away from god, he'll punish you. stick by him, he'll reward you with revenge and domination of the entire earth. only jews are human. jews = god = tanakh. same thing. jew blood is holy is god is The Book.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 23rd, 2019 at 07:50 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

listen to this with reformed catholic faggot voris to understand the difficulty of keeping a doctrine without something solid to build it on. instead of blood, the lies about christ.

see: what catholics are trying to do is keep a "deposit of FAITH" going WITHOUT any race in it. and as we see from last chapter of APTSDA, jews are all about RACE - as GOD as BLOOD as THEM - and at same time, trying to DESTROY all other races. they dont use destroy the blood in the tanakh (old testament), just smite them and scatter then and destroy them utterly. focus is on killing them, not destroying them as a race. but that's what they're doing, no matter what they call it. so they, the jews, have a religion based on BLOOD PURITY, and they promulgate to others race-mixing - and making it "mandatory" per the kike running france before macron if the evil goy dont do it willingly.

BLOOD PURITY FOR JEW (defines him - jew/god/jewblood/tanakh are same thing)
MONGRELIZATION FOR YOU - under the jew

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 23rd, 2019 at 09:35 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

and this is why catholics always accuse WHITE NATIONALISTS (or Nazis) of "worshipping their own blood" - as jews do. altho only some of them do that. i dont, for example.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

i genuinely find catholicism fascinating, but i find most curious that when you really come down to it, their belief isn't based on anything real. they want it to be true. but it isn't. and it's not close. there's no basis for anything they believe as pertains to the imaginary god that is the foundation of the mumbo jumbo. the day-to-day stuff doesn't require an imaginary god to be justified because we can see the consequences of what we do on earth, and they're undeniable.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #33
Derrick Beukeboom

Catholics are a pretty dumb dumb bunch.
What's most sad is seeing the euro derived ethnics in 'kwa cling to 'the church' while the whole GD country and culture is washed down the tubes and basically totally de-racinated and the whites are replaced with brownies and assorted mystery meats and racial refuse.

'The church' they love so much and are loyal to is one of the main culprits of de-racialinization of the 'kwa and deep inside more then a few of the smarter ones get this on some sort of level.
yet they have a death cult religion and subconsciously like the loserdom of being defeated. Greater good and all...martyr syndrome, warmly wrapped in the blanket of "the culture wars" and wearing a cross near their tits.

They are a holy bunch, some of the old timer Polish, Italians and Irish still fond of the church just out of habit or perhaps family loyalty.
Itz done.

I must admit, I feel a bit sorry for them in some way. Blindly going about their ritual of catholic calisthenics & thinking this is the way of being a good goy and fighting the culture wars.

Meanwhile, they can't accept physically that the biological struggle is real and they are wasting time and resources at St. whatever.

The jews have done a good job we must admit at pacifying the far far majority of white skins with jesus and their cult of the christ figure.Not the right ammo for current times and for this global situation right now.

In fact, it's quite harmful & counter productive in many important ways.

Matt Hale had something going on.
Real spiritual potential that people need for such a struggle. mind first, then body follows...

and this is why he is now in super max.

Sucks

Old February 24th, 2019 #34
Sean Gruber

Catholics like Jones say they fight the jew, but won't pay attention to the perspective of the jew. The jew perspective is race, the jew tactic is race war. But Jones won't take that into account. How can you fight an enemy by not taking the enemy's goals and tactics seriously?

It's like they believe paying attention to the enemy's motives and goals is irrelevant to understanding the enemy's tactics. Madness.

Religious people put their narrative first, they interpret everything with it, facts be damned. "Acknowledging a race war would be racist." Their narrative assigns meanings, the facts on the ground do not. The facts have to fit their narrative, not the other way around. If that sounds familiar, it's because the whole "culture" nowadays = muh ass-extricated principles > facts.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 24th, 2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: clarification, additions

Old February 26th, 2019 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ch 4 (begin)

p84-113

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...DA-p84-113.m4a (1:22)

reviewing evidence for jewish proselytism. jews dont take converts. they lie about this. but converts are few and looked down on. judaism is an impermeable blood cult, not a religion someone can convert to.

Old February 26th, 2019 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Catholics like Jones say they fight the jew, but won't pay attention to the perspective of the jew. The jew perspective is race, the jew tactic is race war. But Jones won't take that into account. How can you fight an enemy by not taking the enemy's goals and tactics seriously?

It's like they believe paying attention to the enemy's motives and goals is irrelevant to understanding the enemy's tactics. Madness.

Religious people put their narrative first, they interpret everything with it, facts be damned. "Acknowledging a race war would be racist." Their narrative assigns meanings, the facts on the ground do not. The facts have to fit their narrative, not the other way around. If that sounds familiar, it's because the whole "culture" nowadays = muh ass-extricated principles > facts.
judaism is about blood purity
christianity is about spiritual purity

xtianity is the perfect foil for jews because everything that might actually work is immoral, hence not allowed.

Old February 26th, 2019 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

up to this point i've mainly promoted jones, with some criticism. jones and his arguments are now all over the racial movement and all over youtube (the latter in the last couple weeks).

there is a lot of criticism of his thesis that can be made, and that's what i'll be doing in coming months.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 26th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Old February 27th, 2019 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

recorded earlier, didnt please me, going to do it again. i find the "voice recorder" is super touchy. it squashes sound at slightest pretext.

- lowering mic levels will squash sound (incidentally - if you ever hear this is real life, if all sounds (like tv) start sounding squashed (think donald duck) you are losing your hearing - this is how it sounds when hearing is dying in an ear)

- when you have a few recordings, and you open VR, it shows them on left. and it seems to have more problems opening a new recording. sometimes quite a lag. at that point, you might as well reboot because you risk at the least having long silences when you think you're not recording. it's unclear what's going on. but if you start the recording and immediately pause it...as i did today, so that when you're ready to start it's 100% primed, that can queer the recording too. that's what happened today.

i will rerecord within next 24 hours. (for physical reasons, no recording 2-28)

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 28th, 2019 at 08:16 AM.

Old February 28th, 2019 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

sorry nose is just stuffed up i dont want shit sound. was so good last two months.

Old March 1st, 2019 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

ch4 cont'd

p113-127

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-p113-127.m4a (1:00)

obsession with bood purity is why jews exist. it's the "there there" in judaism - otherwise they would have disappeared along with the hittites, assyrians and romans. jews have always been big on niece-uncle and first-cousin marriages to keep their lines pure.

[technical note for self: rebooted. nothing open but w10 VR. recorded oddly but it worked. was slower to save. showed 1:04 but actually 1:00. dont know why. ... also, recorded 15 pages. that amount + fair amount of commentary rounds out to a nice hour. contrast with 30 pages, where you feel you have to race or it will take 3 hours.]

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 1st, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Thread