Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 1 Week Ago #401
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The douchebag washington regime has a hardon for Venezuelan petrochemicals bro.

It's always about the money.
I think they're scared Venezuela will join Russia and China in ending the petro-dollar. Such a play would require a sizable portion of oil suppliers and consumers. And Venezuela has a lot of oil. Anything that undermines the criminal regime in Washington is good.

Old 1 Week Ago #402
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

US government turns off water to force activists out of Venezuela embassy

Quote:
In yet another move to suppress voices backing Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro and his legitimate government, the US administration has turned off water supply to a group of anti-coup activists gathered at the Venezuelan Embassy in Washington in order to force them out of the diplomatic mission.

Members of the Embassy Protection Collective activist group said on Saturday that they have been left with no utilities after the water supply was shut off.

"Now the US govt. has turned off the water in the Venezuela Embassy to smoke us out. No lights, no water, little food. This is how Big Brother tries to crush other countries as well. We remain firm." Code Pink's Medea Benjamin wrote on Twitter.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...Nicolas-Maduro

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #403
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Good little murcan blue niggers break into Venezuela Embassy

Never mind it's a violation of the Vienna Convention. Embassies are sovereign territory of the country they represent. The protestors were invited in by the Maduro government, the badge fags were not. But when has ZOG ever done anything legally?

Old 1 Week Ago #404
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Venezuela top court accuses four opposition legislators of treason: statement

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela’s supreme court on Tuesday accused four opposition legislators of treason and conspiracy, according to a statement posted on the court’s Facebook page, following similar accusations earlier against 10 opposition lawmakers.

Opposition legislators on April 30 participated in demonstrations that were part of a failed uprising led by opposition leader Juan Guaido.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1SK2E4

Old 1 Week Ago #405
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

After the failed coup attempt, the jews' puto Guaidó turns to Canadian cuck boy Justin Trudeau for help:

Quote:
Venezuela's Guaido tells Canada PM he wants elections as soon as possible: Ottawa

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido spoke to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Tuesday and told him he was committed to holding free and fair elections as soon as possible, Trudeau’s office said in a statement.

“Guaido conveyed his commitment to holding free and fair elections as soon as possible, in line with the Venezuelan Constitution, and thanked the Prime Minister for Canada’s role in helping lead the international response to the crisis in Venezuela,” it said.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1SK2N9

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago #406
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News May 16, 2019 / 6:34 PM / Updated 7 hours ago

U.S. federal agents arrest protesters occupying Venezuelan Embassy

Makini Brice

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement officers raided the Venezuelan Embassy on Thursday to oust a small group protesting U.S. policy toward the oil-rich country, paving the way for the diplomatic compound to be handed to the U.S. envoy of opposition leader Juan Guaido.

Since mid-April, members of three activist groups have been occupying the embassy, a red brick building in the upscale Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, where they say they are “invited guests” of the Venezuelan government.

The activists oppose U.S. intervention in Venezuela to oust President Nicolas Maduro in favor of Juan Guaido, the Venezuelan opposition leader and self-proclaimed interim president of the OPEC-member nation.

Authorities arrested the last four protesters on Thursday after utilities for the building were cut off and they ignored an eviction order, the groups say.

A spokesman for Pepco, Washington’s energy utility, said the company does not discuss service to individual properties.

The U.S. Secret Service confirmed officers had helped agents from State Department’s Diplomatic Security Service execute arrest warrants against people inside the embassy.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1SM21T

Just the umpteenth proof that the US is a jewish gangster state.

Old 1 Week Ago #407
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

The thing to do now is for Venezuela to cut off water and electricity to the gangster state embassy in Caracas. Think they will actually do that? I wish they would do far worse...

At least the Iranians had the balls to occupy the u.s. embassy/spy nest in Tehran and hold the ZOGbots there hostage for 444 days in 1979-81.

Last edited by Ray Allan; 1 Week Ago at 02:33 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago #408
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News May 17, 2019 / 5:40 PM / Updated 21 hours ago

Venezuela's Maduro says Norway talks sought 'peaceful agenda' with opposition

CARACAS (Reuters) - Talks in Norway this week with representatives of Venezuela’s government and the opposition sought to “build a peaceful agenda” for the crisis-stricken South American country, President Nicolas Maduro said on Friday.

Norway’s foreign ministry, which has a tradition of conflict mediation, said earlier on Friday that the talks were in an “exploratory phase.”

The representatives of each side arrived in the Nordic country this week, signaling a fresh approach to ending months of tensions that escalated after a failed uprising last month led by opposition leader Juan Guaido, who called on the military to oust Maduro.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1SN1XN

Old 1 Week Ago #409
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

The warmongering jewess and pedophile apologist Anne Applebaum uses the Washington Post to attack Russia's president Vladimir Putin, Hungary's prime minister Viktor Orbán and Venezuela's president Nicolás Maduro and his predecessor Hugo Chávez:

Venezuela is how ‘illiberal democracy’ ends

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.dc651f8828ed

Here's an excerpt from Applebaum's smear piece:

Quote:
Invariably, these charismatic leaders with their distaste for the rule of law also end up with constitutional crises. This is where Venezuela finds itself, and this is what Guaidó’s declaration is intended to end.
The only people here who have a "distaste for the rule of law" are Juan Guaidó and his jewish masters. I'll just requote the following excerpt from an excellent RT article that shows how absurd Guaidó's claim to power is:

Quote:
‘Weaksauce’: State Department tries ordering media how to cover Venezuela

(…) To make this even more absurd, Palladino’s key argument for Guaido’s legitimacy is that he invoked the Venezuelan constitution – except that constitution only envisions a 30-day period for an “interim president,” and only in case the normal chain of succession is disrupted, which it manifestly was not. Guaido declared himself president on January 23. His “mandate” has long since expired – on the very day he tried to force the border from Colombia with US “aid” trucks, in fact.
https://www.rt.com/usa/453192-state-...la-propaganda/

And here's a piece that criticizes Applebaum for defending her fellow jew Roman Polanski who drugged, raped and sodomized a 13-year-old girl and then fled the US:

Anne Applebaum, Child Rape Apologist?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/anne-...4qQzctweT3ioJ8

Quote:
Applebaum has stated that she was brought up in a "very reformed" Jewish family.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum

Old 1 Week Ago #410
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

In this thread we see that the people who agitate against Venezuela are despicable pieces of garbage: warmongers, liars and convicted criminals like Elliot Abrams, warmongers and pedophile apologists like Anne Applebaum, governors and terrorists like Henrique Salas Römer, crooked statesmen and mass murderers like Benjamin Nut-and-yahoo and Petro Poroshenko, etc.

Oh, and they happen to be jews. What a strange cohenincidence.

Old 6 Days Ago #411
Gladiatrix
“It is probably true that

Gladiatrix

I have a video from last night outside the embassy. How do I upload it on here? It was quite telling.

I know how to get them on FB but no idea on here. It involves badge fags.

Old 6 Days Ago #412
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Post cant help myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I have a video from last night outside the embassy. How do I upload it on here? It was quite telling.

I know how to get them on FB but no idea on here. It involves badge fags.
Do you have 'photobucket' or some other hosting thing you use for pics and vids?

Simple. Upload it there and link to it here.

I could write you some code but would you download something I cooked up to your computer?

Never trust a malcontent with skillz

Eendrag maak mag!

Last edited by T.Garrett; 6 Days Ago at 12:40 AM.

Old 6 Days Ago #413
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Do you have 'photobucket' or some other hosting thing you use for pics and vids?

Simple. Upload it there and link to it here.

O shite, why am I giving this broad more info to be used in clusterfucking this forum ....
No, I directly load them onto FB. I have no idea what a "photobucket" is.

Basically, the whole block was filled with DCMPD cops and I talked to a few of them asking why they were there. I said that this is usually handled by Secret Service and why were they there. Also mentioned that it is sovereign soil.

They said they were "supporting" them. I asked them as a DC taxpayer couldn't they be somewhere else fighting crime. I was told in a snotty manner I should contact my DC council member which I will, with video attached.

Old 6 Days Ago #414
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Angry they threw me in their brig and messed with my stuff

Quote:

Basically, the whole block was filled with DCMPD cops and I talked to a few of them asking why they were there. I said that this is usually handled by Secret Service and why were they there. Also mentioned that it is sovereign soil.

They said they were "supporting" them. I asked them as a DC taxpayer couldn't they be somewhere else fighting crime. I was told in a snotty manner I should contact my DC council member which I will, with video attached.
I've had problems with the Washington DC pigs, FBI and the Secret Service for taking vids of protests, spent hours locked up in a holding cell before being issued tickets by the cops for loitering, trespass and obstructing governmental administration and such ...and the douches erased everything before they gave me any of my electronics back!

Wot nerve, ey ...

Eendrag maak mag!

Old 6 Days Ago #415
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
I've had problems with the Washington DC pigs, FBI and the Secret Service for taking vids of protests, spent hours locked up in a holding cell before being issued tickets by the cops for loitering, trespass and obstructing governmental administration and such ...and the douches erased everything before they gave me any of my electronics back!

Wot nerve, ey ...
Well, I haven't been locked up, but I was told by a co-worker who's done the same (he was an anti-war protestor in the 60s) that I probably have an FBI file, as I have participated in many anti-AIPAC, anti-recent wars, and the "rally for the fourth" protests.

Somebody else told me (not sure if there is truth to this, but I'm guessing yes) if you call up the FBI and ask if they have a profile on you, they will start one.

Capitol Hill Police are the worst of the worst. I could tell you stories of what I witnessed.

Old 6 Days Ago #416
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Post the po-lice

Quote:
Well, I haven't been locked up, but I was told by a co-worker who's done the same (he was an anti-war protestor in the 60s) that I probably have an FBI file, as I have participated in many anti-AIPAC, anti-recent wars, and the "rally for the fourth" protests.
Better off if the FBI doesn't take interest in you, for instance my past activities caused problems for both my father and my late wife when they were being investigated for their security clearances which they needed for their jobs.

Quote:
Somebody else told me (not sure if there is truth to this, but I'm guessing yes) if you call up the FBI and ask if they have a profile on you, they will start one.
Then don't call those knuckleheads, but I have a sneaky suspicion that youre dialing 1-800-CALLFBI right now demanding to know if they have a file on you ...right? Right?

Quote:
Capitol Hill Police are the worst of the worst. I could tell you stories of what I witnessed.
Tell us, start a thread and write away. There's nothing crooked badge fags hate more than having their misdeeds discussed in public and that is one of the things that VNN was originally put online to do ...provide a venue for whites to spread pro-white news and commentary to other whites in a country where the social discourse is almost completely controlled by the jewist corporate media.

Go for it!

Eendrag maak mag!

Old 6 Days Ago #417
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you for all your hard work and activism. I (and probably many other VNN posters as well) appreciate it.

Old 5 Days Ago #418
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:

Then don't call those knuckleheads, but I have a sneaky suspicion that youre dialing 1-800-CALLFBI right now demanding to know if they have a file on you ...right? Right?

Tell us, start a thread and write away. There's nothing crooked badge fags hate more than having their misdeeds discussed in public and that is one of the things that VNN was originally put online to do ...provide a venue for whites to spread pro-white news and commentary to other whites in a country where the social discourse is almost completely controlled by the jewist corporate media.

Go for it!
No, I never called them. I'm sure it is already there. Hell, they probably have one on everybody who's American on this site.

Okay, my Capitol Hill Police story. Almost eight years ago, I exited the Rayburn building around 1:00 p.m. There was a big Capitol Hill kwap with what looked like an Uzi yelling at people. They had closed off a section of Independence Avenue. A woman started crossing over from the other side and this asshole pointed it at her and screamed at her to get back. It was fucking insane.

They used to routinely do these "close offs" of that street. The Secret Service routinely to this day do a similar thing with the Pennsylvania Avenue section near the White House, which has been closed off to auto traffic since back in the Clinton administration. However, those guys are not pointing guns at people. They actually are pretty nice about it. However, you have to be a special kind of stupid to be willing to take a bullet for a politician, most of whom are complete scum.

Oh, and the funny thing is that I was leaving after attending a Cato Institute lunch talk addressing TSA overreach. Oi, da irony!

Here's a book you should read. I bought it a few years back after attending his talk at the Heritage Foundation.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; 5 Days Ago at 02:32 AM.

Old 5 Days Ago #419
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Thank you for all your hard work and activism. I (and probably many other VNN posters as well) appreciate it.
Thank you Stewart. You and Ray Allan both make good posts on these subjects.

Here is an interesting article.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/05/...-us-decadence/

Old 5 Days Ago #420
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Question Lendman on Lew Puss?

Quote:
Yeah the article by jew Stephen Lendman is 'interesting' if you are into the 'progressive' view on the emerging US military/police state ...

You are a liberal racist, not a white patriot. You believe in stuff like 'human rights' etc for everyone and would oppose a white male dictatorship in the US if we were ever able to overthrow the present regime, wouldn't you?

Eendrag maak mag!

Tags
elliot abrams, jews, juan guaido, nicolas maduro, venezuela

Thread