Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The New Original Sin: Whiteness, or, Marxism Has Returned

“Original sin” is a Catholic Church belief that all humans are born to sin. They are sinners from birth and will always have the urge to sin (except for me. I haven’t sinned since 1981 and that was an accident, my cousin tricked me into getting drunk, he said it was non-alcoholic beer). But the new “original sin” is: being born White. That idea comes right from the anti-White communists Noel Ignatiev (a Jew) and Ted Allen (a White guy). According to them, White people have “a duty to die” in order to “save humanity from Whiteness.” According to these chuckle-heads, “abolishing the White race” is the key to solving society’s problems. “Whiteness” is a sin, a stain, a blemish that must be removed from the world [1][2][3]. This is Cultural Marxism, of a very pure variety.

It must be made illegal by federal law to teach or practice any form of Marxism in public, especially in schools.

“From here on out, it’s 24/7/365 anti-white from our elite. It will be intense propaganda basically instilling the idea to white children, ‘why were you born when you carry the original sin of whiteness?’”

[Article].

[1] “The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race.” — Noel Ignatiev

[2] “If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease…” — Noel Ignatiev (this is a call for genocide)

[3] Dr. William Pierce called communism a “poisonous, anti-White creed” in National Vanguard Books Catalogue #19, June 2000, page 33, top right.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Thread