Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2006 #1
Michael
Banned

Default IF the Aryans ever get their own Govt

So in a highly unlikely senerio that WN's get their own govt in ZOA who would they expel/kill?

Im guessing the obvious ones would be

The sons of Shem. You want to get rid of us and our evil murderous moslem cousins.

Sons of Ham. You'd get rid of the negro and its barborous mixbreeds such as mulattos.

Slavs, they are such gutter scum.

Now the questions:

Race traitors or can they be reformed?

Fags - can they be cured?

Indian Aryans & Dravidians? - they are your cousins

Orientals, you seem to respect them?

North African non-Muslims?

South Americans such as racially pure Argentines?

BTW I dont want any answers from that Ugly Shikse Moderator called Pixie.

Old March 21st, 2006 #2
Burrhus
From the next paradigm

Default Leave now,beat the rush

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...hlight=burrhus

The jews are a problem--not our ONLY or SOLE problem, not responsible for EVERY problem faced by gentiles, not some ALL-POWERFUL race that we shouldn't bother trying to resist, not an EXCUSE for avoiding responsibilty for problems of our own making --but nonetheless, A REAL, SERIOUS PROBLEM.--Burrhus

Old March 21st, 2006 #3
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
So in a highly unlikely scenario that WN's get their own govt in ZOA who would they expel/kill?

The sons of Shem. You want to get rid of us and our evil murderous moslem cousins.

Sons of Ham. You'd get rid of the negro and its barborous mixbreeds such as mulattos.

Now the questions:

REPATRIATION

If the US can fight two wars simultaneously; and afford multi trillion of dollars to do so,then the idea of repatriation is not without merit.

1.Anyone,any race who is a US citizen can apply for repatriation to their country of origin.

2.The Offices of US Repatriation will then determine if your claim/request is valid.This will be done in conjunction with the UN and any other countries wishing to participate.

3.All repatriated US citizens will receive a five year government guarantee of financial support dependent on their need,request and requirements.

4.All repatriated US citizens will receive training and or education prior to and after departure to acquaint them with their New residency(language,job skills,cultural adjustments) and to assist in developing the ability to obtain employment and or to acquire the means to be self sufficient.

5.All repatriated US citizens will be required to relinquish all US citizenship privileges for life,but may apply for restricted temporary travel within the US for a period of not more than 30 days to attend extreme family emergencies only.

6.US immigration for White people will be unlimited,who will be given the same representation and amenities as repatriated individuals.

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; March 21st, 2006 at 07:49 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2006 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

In the novel "Dark Millenium" the government peacefully and resettles large numbers of racial others onto bantustans with welfare incentives. Of course sterilization was part of the package. Hmmm.

Old March 22nd, 2006 #5
Michael
Banned

What about Commies and South Americans of Latin desent?

What about your brothers the Aryans in North India?

What about Russians, surely they cant be white, they are slavs.

Where do the Jews come from? Eretz Israel is much bigger than what is seen on the 'political' map. We controll as Jordan, Egypt & Lebanon.

BUT, not Syria thats controlled by AN's (Arab Nationalists).

Do be honest some of you sound like left wing hippies with your repatriation and govt help for ehnic minorities. You don't have the same zest as you did a few years ago.

Old March 22nd, 2006 #6
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
In the novel "Dark Millenium" the government peacefully and resettles large numbers of racial others onto bantustans with welfare incentives. Of course sterilization was part of the package. Hmmm.
I'll have to check this novel out.

It would be interesting to see the scenario play out.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old March 23rd, 2006 #7
Morrissey
English

Quote:
What about Commies
Whites who believe that we are all equal will have no problem living in Africa. I hear Congo is nice this time of year. Actually, it's not, but well...it ain't gettin' any better.

Quote:
and South Americans of Latin desent?
If possible, I'd like to help them establish a WN state in South America.

Quote:
What about your brothers the Aryans in North India?
They can stay in North India.

Quote:
What about Russians, surely they cant be white, they are slavs.
Slavs are White.

Quote:
Where do the Jews come from?
I dunno...hell?

Old March 23rd, 2006 #8
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

The jews are the excrement of the middle east.
one should pry round
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old March 25th, 2006 #9
Magog

The Aryan homeland would not kill any unclean person. Rather we would expel them from our lands. Slavs are not cutter scum at all. They are our Borthers adn Sisters. Fellow Aryan and they will be defedned until the end. All Aryan people will be free. There will be no slavery of any race. We will trade with other countries just as long as they are frinedly to our way of life and respect our limits and leave us in peace. Someday we will be free. We will never give up.

Old March 25th, 2006 #10
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

I don't have a problem with slavery. In fact, many inmates in this country should be enthralled, doing productive activities for society, rather than sitting in concrete blocks, raping each other, and being fed and clothed at taxpayer's expense, while not being productive at all. Making license plates doesn't cut it with me.

The difficulty/discomfort factor of each task would be based on the severity of the crime. We have, literally, miles upon miles of dumps sites. Thralls should be put to work, sorting the garbage, and recycling materials, turning compost, and planting bushes and trees in place of the trash. Rapists and child molestors, if they aren't executed outright, should be put to work, cleaning up toxic waste, sewer lines, etc. Also, I believe that resistors, and foreigners who attack us and lose, risk becoming thralls.

EDIT:I forgot to mention that inmates also learn from other inmates more ways to commit crime, and they have access to drugs, and usually come out of prison worse off than they did going in. They would be better off as thralls.
one should pry round

Old March 25th, 2006 #11
Shirt

Michael:

Can't you come up with anything better than this?

You jews are supposed to be so intelligent.

Where's the old Chutz-pah?
Or is it Nutz-pah?
Or is it just plain Nutz?

Old March 25th, 2006 #12
Cardinal

Quote:
So in a highly unlikely senerio that WN's get their own govt in ZOA who would they expel/kill?

Now the questions:

If they had their own land it wouldn't last. Jews are far too strong for whites. There WAS an attempt a few years ago when some whites attempted to overthrow an island and form an all white state. He was stopped in his tracks and heavily prosecuted. If whites were to get there own state here in America most likely it would get invaded by Mexico or even Canada. I couldn't see one lasting. Personally, I DO that whites WILL have a shot at reclaiming the U.S. It may very well be soon because this nation is on the verge of a collapse thanks to everyone switching from the PetroDollars to the PetroEuro. Also, thanks to Bush if we get a conflict with North Korea that turns Nuclear, we very well would be looking at a NATIONAL scale of what went on in New Orleans. This would be an opportunity presented. It's very very likely but even then most whites wouldn't take to the streets to kill non-whites. The idea of whites purchasing land and dedicating it to whites is highely unlikely. The money, migration and unity wouldn't be attributed to such. If such money was put aside, what about other American races wanting their own land. The idea of establishing a white homeland in South America is ridiculous when most Americans(mostly the racists ones) would have obstacles for establishing their own.

Old March 25th, 2006 #13
Warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You might like "City Without Jews" (1922) by Hugo Bettauer, a novel about the Jews being expelled from Austria. It was reissued in 1997 and should still be available. I read it when in college (though not as part of any class). In it, Austria decides to expell all its Jews on pain of death. Jews are given up to a year, based on social class (factory workers 3 months; shopkeepers 6 months; professionals 9 months; plutocrats one year). This had something to do with the income tax and also poorer Jews had less property to dispose of. There was a compensation plan of one years income based on the previous year income tax filing. Jews could sell their property and take out the money, but it was a buyer's market and prices had dropped.

The novel also discussed unanticipated consequences. A minor one was the shutting down of the theatrical industry as Jews were not only the bulk of the owners and producers, but also the customers (sort of like Broadway today). A more important one was the drying up of venture capital. Jews were a large percentage of the urban population at that time (I think 30% of Vienna) and tended to put their money in banks (money was gold-backed). Austrian peasants tended to bury their gold and silver coins in the basement. The book does intelligently discuss what to expect. The author was pro-Jew, but I think he tried to present the expulsion as humanely as he could and also the consequences.

I also have read "Dark Millenium" but can't decide if the author is a WN or just familier with the movement.

The Warlord

Old March 25th, 2006 #14
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I read that there was even a movie made out of the idea that the jews were kicked out. It was a pro-jewish movie made by jews, still they are afraid to show it. Apparently the kikenvermin doesn't want to give the Aryans ideas.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0016392/

Old March 26th, 2006 #15
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I will only say, if we got rid of the jews, niggers, and mexicoons. The word "solvency" comes to mind.

It would also be a boring, as the crime rate, would also go down.

We might even be able to do things like study, and advance our culture.

The money we now spend on prisons, section 8 housing, and israel could be used to improve ourselves, and way of life.

Michael, that was a really dumb question.

We can handle it.

Just go away.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Thread