Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You seem to be an intelligent fellow
Thank you, T. So do you.

Quote:
(you are male, arent you?)
Yes, I am.

Quote:
I hope you aren't insulted when I tell you that only rarely has anything that you have posted on VNNF has enlightened me in any way, told me something that I didn't already know. I've been around awhile.
No, I definitely don't feel insulted because I see that you've been a member of this forum since 2003, and I would never dream of lecturing VNN veterans on the jewish question. I write mainly for newbies and lurkers.

Quote:
Squeeling like a little homo over some hollywood super twats grimy toe-nails n other shit in an "important" effort to "expose jewish social deconstruction" is just a little too over the top fruity for this old grizzly bear and I posted my feelings.
The vulgar, trollish, over-the-top Andrew Anglin approach works. That's why the jews were forced to resort to skullduggery in order to shut him down. But okay, I get that you don't like his style.

Quote:
And hey, I'm 'one of your readers' not some fucking interloper and I'm offering my OPINION. What you and some others are doing on VNNF often just isn't to my taste Stewart. Tis all. Yawn, I'm going back to hit the rack.

Cheers
I've started threads about a wide variety of topics here on VNN. I've written about how jews protect jewish child-rapists by refusing to report them to the police and by intimidating their small and young victims; I've written about how jews kidnap Eastern European women and take them to Israel where they force them to become sex slaves; I've written about how jews fake "antisemitic hate crimes", how they push for third-world immigration, feminism, homosexuality and sex-change operations for children; I've written about Italian politics, the European migrant crisis and many other topics, and I've always backed up my claims with credible newspaper articles.

If some of these subjects interest you, then you're free to come to my threads to discuss them, even if your opinions differ from mine. And if you're not interested, then that's fine too. I realize that you can't please everybody.

Old March 11th, 2019 #82
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about the imbecilic Twitter user Captain Mabel who has become "famous" for attacking men who criticize Captain Flat Ass (even the actor James Woods replied to her):

Quote:
White male haters and their toxicity not welcome at ‘Captain Marvel,’ but there’s a catch

Is this a parody account? We’re still not sure, but it’s not the first tweet we’ve seen attacking the “haters” who aren’t thrilled with the “Captain Marvel” trailers.
(...)
But now Marvel is getting ready to release “Captain Marvel” starring Brie Larson, who wasn’t about to let the press tour for the movie become “overwhelmingly white and male,” and men have already been warned that their “f**king hot takes” about “Captain Marvel” were not welcome.
So women are pinning their hopes on this movie being some sort of feminist statement?
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019...heres-a-catch/

This is what Captain Mabel wrote:

Quote:
Captain Mabel

Dear white men haters,

You're not welcome at cinemas for #CaptainMarvel
(...)
This movie takes a stand against everything you represent. Don't pollute the audience with your toxicity.

I stand in solidarity with every woman who has ever faced abuse.
And this is what she looks like:

Oy vey, my jewdar is going crazy.

Old March 11th, 2019 #83
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an article about the imbecilic Twitter user Captain Mabel who has become "famous" for attacking men who criticize Captain Flat Ass (even the actor James Woods replied to her):

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019...heres-a-catch/

This is what Captain Mabel wrote:

And this is what she looks like:

Oy vey, my jewdar is going crazy.
Look at all them thar buttons on her jacket.

My mom said to me once when I was putting political buttons on things that if you have to slap your beliefs all over yourself they don't mean very much--if you stand for something it'll show in what you're doing you don't have to write it all over yourself. Lot of truth to that.

Old March 11th, 2019 #84
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Look at all them thar buttons on her jacket.

My mom said to me once when I was putting political buttons on things that if you have to slap your beliefs all over yourself they don't mean very much--if you stand for something it'll show in what you're doing you don't have to write it all over yourself. Lot of truth to that.
Meet Captain Mabel's twin, the jewish transgender SJW Elliot Draznin:

Quote:
In a First, a Transgender Person Is Campus President of Jewish Sorority

The Jewish sorority at the University of Cincinnati, SAEPi, elected non-binary identifying Elliot Draznin as its new president
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/in-a-...rity-1.6826731

Political buttons. Check.

Ugly, pseudo-intellectual grampa glasses. Check.

Hideous jew face. Check.

Oh, man. T Garrett is going to have a conniption when he sees this post. (Of course, he could always stay away from the thread, but for some reason he keeps coming back. Funny how it works...)

Old March 11th, 2019 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

cougar territory = LAND

yeah

go look at a map

the maybe think twice before hiring

beds are burning men of under

to yodel a mawkish lament

Old March 11th, 2019 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

cougars used to live - everywhere. so "their" territory = your outhouse

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366973069607888153/

Old March 11th, 2019 #87
Robbie Key

I think it is the whole "yeah I am a fucking hero fuck yeah fuck yeah america" thing that bothers Meadows mostly.

Old March 11th, 2019 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator

stop shitting on the panters' MUH SACRED COUGARLAND, STEWIE

Old March 11th, 2019 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Meet Captain Mabel's twin, the jewish transgender SJW Elliot Draznin:

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/in-a-...rity-1.6826731

Political buttons. Check.

Ugly, pseudo-intellectual grampa glasses. Check.

Hideous jew face. Check.

Oh, man. T Garrett is going to have a conniption when he sees this post. (Of course, he could always stay away from the thread, but for some reason he keeps coming back. Funny how it works...)
fuck. put a giant treble hook in that thing if it had a spine and go fish for alligators

Old March 12th, 2019 #90
Stewart Meadows

The jews who control Disney (which owns Marvel) want to spread homosexual propaganda by having a fag character in one of their next Marvel movies:

Quote:
Marvel May Finally Be Giving Fans a Leading Gay Movie Hero

Marvel Studios is trying to keep their string of history-making firsts going. After the massive success of Black Panther and their first female-led superhero movie, Captain Marvel, hitting theaters this month, reports are floating around that Marvel may be breaking another barrier with their first openly gay superhero for The Eternals in 2020.
(...)
As part of Marvel’s effort to spark new potential franchises, The Eternals will introduce the lesser-known group of superheroes from Jack Kirby's 1970s comics, who are part-human part-immortal beings, created five million years ago by divine entities known as the Celestials.
(...)
Since none of the original characters in The Eternals were gay, it’s unknown whether they'll introduce a new character or alter an existing one, the report explains.
(...)
In addition to Eternals, it is also rumored the Marvel Studios Disney Plus Loki series may feature an LGBTQ character, which just might be the god of mischief himself. Reportedly, Loki will be shapeshifting in the series and taking on various personas possibly including a gay character, a female version, and a young version of Loki.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4...gay-movie-hero

The jews at Disney have a history of spreading homosexual and transsexual propaganda to children. Here are some examples:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=49

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=52

Old March 12th, 2019 #91
Stewart Meadows

Captain Flat Ass needs a butt double...

Old March 12th, 2019 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is what i've disliked about comic books from the start, as a youth: they are complex without being interesting or funny
https://www.theringer.com/movies/201...-black-panther

Old March 12th, 2019 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

But if you are invested in how Hollywood—and superhero movies in particular—represents women

'invested' - they just cant ever leave a conventional, useful verb alone (care)

Old March 13th, 2019 #94
Stewart Meadows

And here's yet another jewess who helped write the script for Captain Foot Fungus:

Quote:
Nicole Perlman (born 1981 in Boulder, Colorado) is an American screenwriter, best known for writing the script for Guardians of the Galaxy after two years of researching and writing most of the original before James Gunn came into the project.
(...)
Perlman was born into an Jewish family,[2][3]
(...)
In April 2015, it was announced that Perlman would be writing the script for the live-action Captain Marvel film alongside Meg LeFauve.[11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Perlman

Old March 13th, 2019 #95
Stewart Meadows

Jewfro and a moustache?

Good grief.

Old March 13th, 2019 #96
SuDreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

As for comics I never got into them even as a child but Mad Magazine I liked til my tweens.
Me too, I loved to find the little cartoons in the margins. Spy vs spy was my favourite. I wonder if they still make them. Probably not, too violent!

Old March 14th, 2019 #97
Stewart Meadows

What do the feminist fans of Captain Flat Ass think about the reports that Brie Larson will have a butt double in her next Marvel movie? Isn't that "body shaming"? Or "butt shaming"?

Old March 14th, 2019 #98
Joe from OH

Comic book movies are, well, gay.

Old March 14th, 2019 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

Mad Magazine had good stuff, even tho its ed-reek was like a bottle of NYC Jew cologne. still, it had good funny parts.

Old March 14th, 2019 #100
Stewart Meadows

Here's a funny reddit thread about Brie Larson's butt double reports:

Proud feminist needs butt double to make money from the patriarchy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...to_make_money/

Quote:
She got that Hank Hill ass
Quote:
With her shape I’m starting to think she’s use to be a he. No hips no ass.
Quote:
It's been ruined from sticking her head up there too much.
Quote:
Her legs just come straight out of the bottom of her torso.

Tags
brie larson, captain flat ass, captain foot fungus, captain marvel, jews

Thread