VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2006 #1
chrissy

Post Women In Europe Punished For Being With German Soldiers

http://www.ushmm.org/uia-cgi/uia_que...query=kw110296
26 of 26 documents returned for the query on database(s) Photo Archives.

Documents 1 to 26:

1 Washing and shaving newly arrived prisoners in the Buchenwald concentration camp. [Photograph #31177]
2 Members of the Belgian resistance shave the heads of women who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81847]
3 Three women who consorted with the Germans during the occupation are released after being publicly humiliated by the French resistance. [Photograph #81859]
4 Civilians and members of the French resistance lead a female collaborator through the streets of Rennes after her head was shaven and covered with iodine. [Photograph #81868]
5 Members of the French resistance in Cherbourg shear the hair of women who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81855]
6 Members of the French resistance shear the hair of a young woman who consorted with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81863]
7 Two young women charged with collaboration sit in a jail cell after their hair was shorn by members of the resistance. [Photograph #81862]
8 A member of the French resistance publicly shears the hair of a woman who consorted with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81860]
9 Women accused of collaborating with the Germans wait to be marched through the streets of Grave by the Dutch resistance. [Photograph #81875]
10 French partisans shave the heads of local women who consorted with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81871]
11 Belgian women who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation are forced to give the Nazi salute before their jeering countrymen. [Photograph #82885]
12 Women who consorted with the Germans during the occupation are driven through the streets of Cherbourg by members of the French resistance after their hair was shorn to humiliate them. [Photograph #81857]
13 A member of the Belgian resistance paints a swastika on the forehead of a woman who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation of Belgium. [Photograph #82886]
14 Members of the French resistance lead two women accused of being German sympathizers to the local prison where their heads will be shaved as punishment for collaboration. [Photograph #81864]

16 Belgian civilians and members of the resistance watch as a barber shaves the head of a woman who collaborated with the Nazis. [Photograph #81849]
17 Members of the French resistance and citizens of Laval publicly humiliate a woman who consorted with a German officer during the occupation. [Photograph #81861]
18 Members of the French resistance display the sign of victory beside a woman whose hair was shorn and her face painted with a swastika for consorting with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81865]

20 Members of the Belgian resistance force local women who collaborated with the Germans onto a cart which will parade them through the city. [Photograph #81848]

There are some pictures here of women who dated German soldiers in the occupied areas of Europe and what was done to them for "sleeping with the enemy", after the Germans were defeated. I couldn't find many articles on this for some reason. I would think the white nationalist sites would have written about this. Big contrast between then and now with all these white girls consorting with black men - and nothing is done about it. They were the focus of alot of anger because it was war time and they got alot of abuse for it. These are scary to look at.

Old October 1st, 2006 #2
chrissy

Does anybody know of any good articles about women and men who were punished for being nazi colloborators. preferably on a revisionist or wn site?

They had a story on the History channel about these women a while back and they said they were considered outcasts for the rest of their lives by the other citizens there. They were shunned, spit on and ridiculed for being traitors. There's really not much on this even on the searches that I found. They hated the Germans and took revenge, but not the blacks, arabs and other third worlders that are now invading France and Holland and Belgium, etc. Tells you alot about white people and their common sense about things. This seems like it's a hidden story.

On the eve of World War II, the Führer (supreme leader) publicly threatened the Jews of Europe during a speech in Berlin: "In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance only the Jewish race that received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that I would then among other things settle the Jewish problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

Last edited by chrissy; October 1st, 2006 at 01:32 PM.

Old October 1st, 2006 #3
Devere

Quote:
On the eve of World War II, the Führer (supreme leader) publicly threatened the Jews of Europe during a speech in Berlin: "In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance only the Jewish race that received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that I would then among other things settle the Jewish problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"
What a tragedy for the White race that Germany lost this war. Of all governmental leaders in modern times, only Hitler saw who the enemy was, named him, and directly attacked him. Now, governmental attack of the enemy is no longer possible -- because all governments are controlled by the jews. That was our chance. Hitler and Germany gave it a very good shot.

Now we are without governmental apperatus and wherewithal and it has to be a grass roots movement. Grass, unfortunately, isn't too damn tough. But maybe it can grow over the next 50 years and strangle and choke the enemy.

Old October 1st, 2006 #4
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy

http://www.ushmm.org/uia-cgi/uia_que...query=kw110296
26 of 26 documents returned for the query on database(s) Photo Archives.

Documents 1 to 26:

1 Washing and shaving newly arrived prisoners in the Buchenwald concentration camp. [Photograph #31177]
2 Members of the Belgian resistance shave the heads of women who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81847]
3 Three women who consorted with the Germans during the occupation are released after being publicly humiliated by the French resistance. [Photograph #81859]
4 Civilians and members of the French resistance lead a female collaborator through the streets of Rennes after her head was shaven and covered with iodine. [Photograph #81868]
5 Members of the French resistance in Cherbourg shear the hair of women who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81855]
6 Members of the French resistance shear the hair of a young woman who consorted with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81863]
7 Two young women charged with collaboration sit in a jail cell after their hair was shorn by members of the resistance. [Photograph #81862]
8 A member of the French resistance publicly shears the hair of a woman who consorted with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81860]
9 Women accused of collaborating with the Germans wait to be marched through the streets of Grave by the Dutch resistance. [Photograph #81875]
10 French partisans shave the heads of local women who consorted with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81871]
11 Belgian women who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation are forced to give the Nazi salute before their jeering countrymen. [Photograph #82885]
12 Women who consorted with the Germans during the occupation are driven through the streets of Cherbourg by members of the French resistance after their hair was shorn to humiliate them. [Photograph #81857]
13 A member of the Belgian resistance paints a swastika on the forehead of a woman who collaborated with the Germans during the occupation of Belgium. [Photograph #82886]
14 Members of the French resistance lead two women accused of being German sympathizers to the local prison where their heads will be shaved as punishment for collaboration. [Photograph #81864]

16 Belgian civilians and members of the resistance watch as a barber shaves the head of a woman who collaborated with the Nazis. [Photograph #81849]
17 Members of the French resistance and citizens of Laval publicly humiliate a woman who consorted with a German officer during the occupation. [Photograph #81861]
18 Members of the French resistance display the sign of victory beside a woman whose hair was shorn and her face painted with a swastika for consorting with the Germans during the occupation. [Photograph #81865]

20 Members of the Belgian resistance force local women who collaborated with the Germans onto a cart which will parade them through the city. [Photograph #81848]

There are some pictures here of women who dated German soldiers in the occupied areas of Europe and what was done to them for "sleeping with the enemy", after the Germans were defeated. I couldn't find many articles on this for some reason. I would think the white nationalist sites would have written about this. Big contrast between then and now with all these white girls consorting with black men - and nothing is done about it. They were the focus of alot of anger because it was war time and they got alot of abuse for it. These are scary to look at.
You fucking jews. You fucking White traitors.

Old October 3rd, 2006 #5
chrissy

Reply : Devere

This is one of Hitler's best speeches , this speech to the Reichstag ,has been shown on the History channel several times. We have to look to the past ,when our countries belonged to white people. He wasn't going to back down and he had enormous forces ready to fight him and the Axis. And now like you say it doesn't seem like any of the white leaders will stand up for us. They all follow the same rules now and give away our countries to the third worlders.

David Duke wrote in his book that Hitler was one of the few leaders that understood the Jewish plan for white countries (race mixing by law ) . He said he should have understood what they would do to him, and did more to prevent the war from coming about . He really needed the A bomb, before any invasions or retaking of territory should have happened.

Last edited by chrissy; October 3rd, 2006 at 10:58 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2006 #6
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
Reply : Devere

This is one of Hitler's best speeches , this speech to the Reichstag ,has been shown on the History channel several times. We have to look to the past ,when our countries belonged to white people. He wasn't going to back down and he had enormous forces ready to fight him and the Axis. And now like you say it doesn't seem like any of the white leaders will stand up for us. They all follow the same rules now and give away our countries to the third worlders.

David Duke wrote in his book that Hitler was one of the few leaders that understood the Jewish plan for white countries (race mixing by law ) . He said he should have understood what they would do to him, and did more to prevent the war from coming about . He really needed the A bomb, before any invasions or retaking of territory should have happened.
What a good point. I'm not sure what else Hitler could have done to avoid the war. Hitler did about everything he could have -- but Churchill and Roosevelt and Stalin and the other jews were dead set on war with Hitler in order to save Communism (jewism) and establish Israel -- and destroy once and for all German civilization and the German genome. And they succeeded, as we so well know.

But if Hitler had found some way to stave them all off -- until he had the A-bomb -- ahhhhhh, what a different world we would have today and what White prospects.

Thread