Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2024 #1
Serbian

Default WWE boss Vince McMahon quits after sex-trafficking lawsuit

4 hours ago

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) boss Vince McMahon has quit in the wake of sex-trafficking allegations from a former employee.

Janel Grant alleges Mr McMahon and another ex-executive, John Laurinaitis, sexually assaulted and trafficked her to entice wrestling talent.

Mr McMahon, 78, said in a statement that he had made the decision to resign as executive chairman of TKO, the parent company of WWE.

He has denied the allegations.

"I stand by my prior statement that Ms Grant's lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and is a vindictive distortion of the truth," Mr McMahon said in a statement on Friday.

He added: "Out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today, I have decided to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effective immediately."

In a staff memo obtained by ESPN, WWE president Nick Khan shared that "Vince McMahon has tendered his resignation from his positions as TKO Executive Chairman and on the TKO Board of Directors".

"He will no longer have a role with TKO Group holdings or WWE."

Ms Grant, a former WWE employee, accused Mr McMahon and Mr Laurinaitis of trafficking her to other men "as a sexual pawn to entice world-famous wrestling talent". The BBC could not reach Mr Laurinaitis for comment.

Ms Grant was unemployed at the time of meeting Mr McMahon and was dealing with her deceased parent's bankruptcy.

The lawsuit alleges that Mr McMahon pressured her into a physical relationship, making her promises of a job at WWE.

According to the legal case, Ms Grant went on to work at WWE's headquarters in Connecticut between 2019 and 2022.

She says she felt trapped "in an impossible situation... submitting to Mr McMahon's sexual demands or facing ruin".

The lawsuit alleges Mr McMahon "expected and directed Ms Grant to engage in sexual activity at the WWE headquarters, even during working hours".

She also accuses both defendants of sexually assaulting her at WWE headquarters in Connecticut of June 2021.

Back in 2022, the WWE board announced an investigation over an alleged $3m (£2.5m) settlement between Mr McMahon and an ex-employee with whom he had a consensual affair.

The 78-year-old was replaced as acting chief executive and chairperson by his daughter. In January 2023, he returned as WWE chairperson after the investigation ended.

In Thursday's legal filing, Ms Grant called the WWE's special committee investigation "a sham" and accused the company of attempting to "sweep the matter under the rug". She says the committee never contacted her or requested documents from her.

Mr McMahon has overseen WWE's growth into a media juggernaut whose weekly content is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 30 languages.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68115968

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 27th, 2024 #2
Serbian

the bitch making the claim. Janel Grant.

Old January 27th, 2024 #3
Ray Allan

I stopped watching WWE some time ago, it was just unwatchable. I had been watching it since its World Wrestling Federation days in the 1980s when it was much more entertaining. WWE is short for Woke Wrestling Entertainment. Niggers, niggers, niggers everywhere just like the NFL, boring, predictable storylines, green nigger worshipping and boring, overhyped clods like island nigger Roman Reigns. I would tune in to see some of the women wrestlers like Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch, but even that wasn't worth it with all the other garbage on the three WWE programs, Raw, Smackdown and NXT. I understand Vince McMahon and his jew head writer Paul Heyman kept tight control over all storylines and such, so I just turned it off.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 27th, 2024 #4
Serbian

WWE has been shit since like 2002. The late 90s were the last great era without PC and other woke garbage.

Old January 27th, 2024 #5
James Radov

No surprise, theres a lot of prostitution and homosexuality in that business.
That slut expected more and now she's got some frivolous bulslshity

I watched on ocasison, but they had some impressive performers, Brock most of all.

There's a fascinating interview around with legend Rowdy Roddy Piper, where he talks about the things he had to do to get into the business,
as he said :" its a tough business, I was a good looking kid.. its tough."

basically he was hinting at forced faggot shit even straight guys have to do and dumbfuck reporter [every reporter is a dumb fuck] glanced right over it,
but Roddy was tearing up so there's probably some really bad shit guys have to do.

rumor is that Vince is "bi" he and Hogan had some faggot shit, supposedly also Shawn Michaels..

but Dr.D shows us the way to treat every reporter in best wrestling clip ever..

Old January 27th, 2024 #6
Ole Massa

Yeah, I haven't watched pro wrestling since the late 90s, just before the WWF/WCW merger.

Old January 27th, 2024 #7
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Dr.D shows us the way to treat every reporter in best wrestling clip ever..
David Schultz Slaps Reporter (1988) News - Is Wrestling Fake
The Jew got it twice. He's lucky he just got slapped.

Too bad Schultz was fired after that.

Last edited by Ole Massa; January 27th, 2024 at 05:22 PM.

Old January 27th, 2024 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
No surprise, theres a lot of prostitution and homosexuality in that business.
Pat Patterson was an open homosexual, he didn't hide it.

Old January 27th, 2024 #9
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
The Jew got it twice. He's lucky he just got slapped.

Too bad Schultz was fired after that.
Yeah, at the very least that is what every jew reporter should get.

Old January 28th, 2024 #10
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Ugh. Barf. I would hate to get into the ring with him. He obviously enjoyed seeing men in tights.

Old January 28th, 2024 #11
bedford

I would rather watch amateur wrestling. I wrestled all through high school and was undeafeated my senior year. When NBC does the Olympic tv coverage they don't give much time to wrestling though unless an American wins a gold. Kurt Angle won a gold medal in wrestling in the Olympics then he had a successful pro wrestling career.

Old January 28th, 2024 #12
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

I never would have guessed. Anyone in the ring with that guy would want to watch his back.

Old January 28th, 2024 #13
brutus

San Francisco AP
I/26/24

Kermit D. Frog arrested for forcible sodomy upon LGBTQ activist Ms. Coletta Piggy

AP Wire - Sesame Street actor, Kermit D. Frog, was arrested in his Beverly Hills mansion Tuesday morning at 4:34 AM after a brief standoff with S.F. SWAT. The suspect was remanded to Sunset Valley Jail under no bond.
Mr. Frog is accused of committing lewd and lascivious acts upon an unconscious Ms. Piggy in a back room of Hernandos Leather Bar in the Castro section of the city. Other patrons were alerted to the crime in progress when they heard loud squealing and Mr. Frog yelling, "Shut the fuck up!"
Ms. Piggy was seen being carried out of the bar on a stretcher where she was then taken to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital where she's listed in critical but stable condition.

Last edited by brutus; January 28th, 2024 at 04:12 AM.

Old January 28th, 2024 #14
Serbian

Old January 28th, 2024 #15
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I never would have guessed. Anyone in the ring with that guy would want to watch his back.
Tell me about it.

Tags
vince mcmahon, wwe

Thread