Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2007 #1
Peer Fischer

Default Canada mocks Russian claims to Arctic

(Prelude to the first Russo-Canadian Arctic War?)

Canada on Thursday dismissed Russia's claim to a large chunk of the resource-rich Arctic, saying the tactic was more suited to the 15th century than the real world.

"This isn't the 15th century. You can't go around the world and just plant flags and say 'We're claiming this territory'," said Canadian Foreign Minister Peter MacKay.

"There is no threat to Canadian sovereignty in the Arctic ... we're not at all concerned about this mission -- basically it's just a show by Russia," he told CTV television.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070802/...tic_canada_col

Old August 3rd, 2007 #2
psychologicalshock
Banned

The only "show" is the Jewish Canadian TV crocodile tears . You can go putting flags anywhere you like as long as you have the fire power to hold it, that's been the rule since our roots.Canada simply has no means to take Antarctica or any real influence in the world . The antiquity argument is reserved for Liberals and idiots, it doesn't matter what time it is when there is some land to conquer.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #3
Bob in DC

Default Putin . . . .

. . . so far, and consistently; thinking and acting far ahead of the static book move neocon kikejew jerks.

Bob

Old August 3rd, 2007 #4
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

What pathetic arrogance. Canada would first have to find the intelligence and the character to surgically dislodge its national nose out of America's ass just to enable it to face Russia. Like the typical shamed punk, Canada of course sees no reason to enter into a conflict whereby it would surely wear its ass as a hat.

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old August 3rd, 2007 #5
Bill
Banned

Pay no attention to what those idiot Canadian politicians say, they just blurt out whatever the Jews tell them to. :[]

Old August 3rd, 2007 #6
8Man
"moderate" radical

Canada's PM Harper talks - Russia's PM Putin acts..

vs:

Global warming will make the northern shipping route worthwhile again. Russia will collect a 'toll' for passage (sorta like Panama). Russia has the nuclear powered ice-breakers that will keep the northern passage open for commercial shipping. Canada will sit on the sidelines and whine.

Last edited by 8Man; August 3rd, 2007 at 05:52 AM. Reason: added pics

Old August 3rd, 2007 #7
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Pay no attention to what those idiot Canadian politicians say, they just blurt out whatever the Jews tell them to. :[]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's true but, Russia, I believe, is still under the thumb of the Judeo-Masonic network like so many other countries these days. These posturings are simply a set-up for the coming World War, and Russia will probably fight with China, Venezuela and the Muslim countries against America, Europe, Australia and Israel. The "presidential flag" of Russia is the same as the Freemasons, wgich is controlled by the kikes. Have a look:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:S...Federation.svg

Old August 3rd, 2007 #8
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

I would never fight against my own people if drafted or some other ZOG based nonsense. Let Russia have it.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old August 3rd, 2007 #9
Donnachaidh

[QUOTE=R. James;590835]----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's true but, Russia, I believe, is still under the thumb of the Judeo-Masonic network like so many other countries these days. These posturings are simply a set-up for the coming World War, and Russia will probably fight with China, Venezuela and the Muslim countries against America, Europe, Australia and Israel.

Works for me. I'll take a chance on the unknown because so long as the kwa exists in its current form we and the rest of the white world are finished.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old August 3rd, 2007 #10
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post

That's true but, Russia, I believe, is still under the thumb of the Judeo-Masonic network like so many other countries these days. These posturings are simply a set-up for the coming World War, and Russia will probably fight with China, Venezuela and the Muslim countries against America, Europe, Australia and Israel. The "presidential flag" of Russia is the same as the Freemasons, wgich is controlled by the kikes. Have a look:
The current Russian flag originates from the naval flag of Peter 1's fleet, Peter 1 lived in the early 1700's when Russia was free of Jews, it was only in the 1800's that the French Jews began to infest those parts.
The eagle is an updated version of the Byzantine mascot which is 1000+ years old.
The middle piece is semi-mythological and comes from before Ivan 3.

"The Russian Coat of Arms comes from the old Russian Empire, and it was restored after the fall of the Soviet Union. Even if it has undergone several modifications since the reign of Ivan III (1462-1505), the current Coat of Arms is directly derived from the various precedent versions. The general chromatic layout corresponds to the early XVth century standard. The shape of the eagle can be traced back to the times of Peter the Great (Peter I)."

The flag and symbols predate Freemasonry and the Jewish invasion.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #11
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post

You really think Europe's ready to unite for this war? In alliance with us?

I don't know, I think you're giving us too many allies. It's going to be a few countries against the world. US, UK, Australia, and Israel Vs. Earth. I don't know, maybe Canada will sit it out.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old August 3rd, 2007 #12
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ιουστινιανός View Post
You really think Europe's ready to unite for this war? In alliance with us?

I don't know, I think you're giving us too many allies. It's going to be a few countries against the world. US, UK, Australia, and Israel Vs. Earth. I don't know, maybe Canada will sit it out.
The UK has used up whatever military they had in Iraq and Afghanistan, Canada is a joke, Israel will do nothing, Australia will send a token sacrifice and the kwans will get to go it alone.(But they will have a long list of paper coalition members like the Comoros Islands, Trinidad & Tobago, etc.) A kwan land invasion of Russia would be absolutely hilarious.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old August 4th, 2007 #13
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
The UK has used up whatever military they had in Iraq and Afghanistan, Canada is a joke, Israel will do nothing, Australia will send a token sacrifice and the kwans will get to go it alone.(But they will have a long list of paper coalition members like the Comoros Islands, Trinidad & Tobago, etc.) A kwan land invasion of Russia would be absolutely hilarious.
That is why I have zero respect for them as nation. If they are to be seriously taken, they should at the very least be sending in those "token sacrifices" into Iraq and such to help the Kwans. Especially when you factor in all the military aid they receive....and what just to defend themselves? But we know the real reason behind it. Get the goyim to do it. Very gefilte fishy.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Thread