VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2010 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Norway Builds the World's Most Humane Prison

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...00.html?hpt=T2

Quote:
(...)
Ten years and 1.5 billion Norwegian kroner ($252 million) in the making, Halden is spread over 75 acres (30 hectares) of gently sloping forest in southeastern Norway. The facility boasts amenities like a sound studio, jogging trails and a freestanding two-bedroom house where inmates can host their families during overnight visits.
(...)

"In the Norwegian prison system, there's a focus on human rights and respect," says Are Hoidal, the prison's governor.
(...)

The cells rival well-appointed college dorm rooms, with their flat-screen TVs and minifridges. Designers chose long vertical windows for the rooms because they let in more sunlight. There are no bars. Every 10 to 12 cells share a living room and kitchen. With their stainless-steel countertops, wraparound sofas and birch-colored coffee tables, they resemble Ikea showrooms.
(...)

Oh go gawd how I hate modern Scandinavian society, this is what happens when you let unrestrained cunts rule, they create an unjust, perverted pink tyranny.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bwahahahaha

This is like an advertisement to every scumbag predator on earth "come to Norway and prey upon our citizens, you will be well treated"

In regards to criminal justice, the hajjis have the right idea ...beheading at sunrise day after conviction.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #3
Bardamu
Banned

Scandinavia pioneers the concept of the softened criminal.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #4
Sam Spears
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...00.html?hpt=T2

Oh go gawd how I hate modern Scandinavian society, this is what happens when you let unrestrained cunts rule, they create an unjust, perverted pink tyranny.

Quote:
. Within two years of their release, 20% of Norway's prisoners end up back in jail. In the U.K. and the U.S., the figure hovers between 50% and 60%. Of course, a low level of criminality gives Norway a massive advantage. Its prison roll lists a mere 3,300, or 69 per 100,000 people, compared with 2.3 million in the U.S., or 753 per 100,000 — the highest rate in the world.

Those "Pinko's" are getting results, compared to this John Wayne police state we call America.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down prison

Wow, only 3,300 total incarcerated in Norway. Here in New York state I think the total prison population is somewheres around 65,000 with hundreds of thousands more parolees and folks on probation. So that would make it around 1 in 15 or somesuch New Yorkers either locked down or on supervision.

Just in my local area alone the city, county and federal jails hold close to 25,000 inmates ...some folks are making money off locking up others is what it really comes down to.

Jailing people is big business in America, it has little to do with a 'John Wayne' attitude.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #6
Billy M.
Banned

Something like this might work if their country were 100% heterogeneous, but let's just see how well this works out with all the african and muslim immigrants.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #7
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Jailing people is big business in America, it has little to do with a 'John Wayne' attitude.
It also has a lot to do with the racial makeup of the JewSA versus that of Norway.

Anyway if I were going to rob a bank Norway would be the place to do it.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #8
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Scandinavia pioneers the concept of the softened criminal.
I've read studies that show that depression and incidence of suicide are far higher in Scandinavia than in comparable countries. It seems the welfare state cradle-to-grave mentality, combined with a total lack of internal or external strife (wars and civil unrest) makes people feel that life has no purpose or meaning. In such a society you can imagine someone embarking on a crime spree just to create some excitement.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #9
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
Something like this might work if their country were 100% heterogeneous, but let's just see how well this works out with all the african and muslim immigrants.
Work? Let me tell you about a little word we have ... justice. We used to hang an offender by the neck. Not to reform him. Not to protect society. Not because it's fun.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Those "Pinko's" are getting results, compared to this John Wayne police state we call America.
Wait until they start importing shitskins en masse like their neighbours the Swedes. Then they'll really start "getting results".

Old May 3rd, 2010 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
It also has a lot to do with the racial makeup of the JewSA versus that of Norway.
Weve always had niggers and mestizos in the US, this phenomenon of prison culture and the injustice system that feeds it is a result of jews being at the levers of power in the US and the tribe wildly profiting at every angle from and expanding it to the maximum this society will sustain.

Its big jewish business, just like the military. The agri/food monopoly with it's stupid jewish insignias on everything. Big medicine and pharma. Need I go on?

Go ahead, blame the stupid niggers who my ancestors kept quite docile for hundreds of years ...until who became a player in US politics?

Old May 3rd, 2010 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Default one nigger's thoughts on US justice ...

Put to theyre bassy and whiny music about the lovely home the city provided for him "free of charge" on Rikers Island.

Dey so misundastood and misrepresented, yo!

PS> does the sign over the head of niggachrist say 'idiot' or is that just my eyes gettin a little blurry from age .... :P

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 3rd, 2010 at 06:47 PM.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #13
Marty Macaluso

Norway is one them places where it is worth it to be a criminal. The risk of dealing drugs making a bunch of money and possible getting caught isn't that much of a deterrent. If you do get caught you're probably not going to do much time, and the prisons are not bad at all. The weird thing is a lot of Norwegians are proud of their lax laws, and they believe criminals are the victims, the oppressed and down trodden, that they can rehabilitate! So if you're ever on the run and facing a lot of jail time try and get to Norway and get locked up there, they probably wont extradite you.

Old May 4th, 2010 #14
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
The weird thing is a lot of Norwegians are proud of their lax laws, and they believe criminals are the victims, the oppressed and down trodden, that they can rehabilitate!
Sounds like some women. . .loving "fixer uppers," etc.

Tags
feminist values, norway, prison, scandinavians

Thread