VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2010 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: 3 Short Letters

2 APRIL 03

Dear Phil: Many thanks for yours of March 27th and the outstanding enclosures! As you observe, it looks as if ZOG-mercs are being spread too thin. Colombia would be another Vietnam, all by itself, and the Colombians are already in the U.S.A.

As I see it, ZOG’s kosher capitalists have put profit above all else, so warfare is becoming privatized. A missile manufacturer in China, for instance, would sell its wares to any foreign bandits, for a price. The weapons manufacturers of the former Soviet Union will sell anything to anybody, and U.S. military personnel are notorious for selling stolen equipment for drugs and/or money. Israel sold U.S. aircraft parts to Iran, when Iran was on the U.S official list of “bad guys” during the Iran-Iraq war, when Iraq was the official U.S. “good guy”. Presto change-o! Just as in “1984”.

Corporate America is the U.S. government, on behalf of oil and Israel, and business is after profits, not patriotism, for business follows the dollar, and cares nothing about the demography where it does business; without loyalty to any place or people, and certainly without loyalty to any principles resembling honesty! So much for “the best government money can buy!” The U.$.A. will go the way of Enron one day, and perhaps sooner than any of us expect. After all, it is run by similar people, with the same degree of honesty! Maybe Arthur Anderson can tell us how ‘good’ things really are, but all the ‘consumer confidence’ in the world will not help us if we’re broke and jobless. Fantasy ends where hunger begins.

For now, I advise people to save their ‘freedom blankets’ (newspapers), which they will need to keep warm during the ‘freedom depression’ that is oncoming. Then we can all enjoy freedom from food and housing, for, as Janis Joplin sang, “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.”

If the Whites will not fight their enemies on full bellies, will they fight on empty ones? Undoubtedly, we shall see. DOWZ! & ORION!

--------------------

GOOD YULE & HAPPY NEW YEAR

22 DEC 07

Ms. Elke Geising
92 Highway Road
Fishoek, Cape
South Africa

Dear Ms. Geising :

I recently read your “One World” feminist programme for Black people. As a White former colonial civil servant in former Rhodesia, and as a U.S. citizen, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Black people are different from Whites and Asians. No amount of exposure to White culture seems to turn Blacks into dark-skinned Whites, as I have seen in America, where Blacks have lived over 400 years. They still have their own culture and values that you appear to condemn.

Your statements remind me of Kipling’s White Man’s Burden credo, with accompanying social Darwinism, which allege Black culture and values to be ‘inferior’ to those of CERTAIN Whites, like yourself and Kipling. If you study our colonial history, you will learn that our meddling with other races and cultures has caused much mischief and much misery to those whom we sought to ‘help’ and ‘uplift’. As Whites, we should improve, but I see only folly in seeking to impose our ideas of ‘good’ on other races. All the best,

Eric Thomson

--------------------

22 DEC 07

Mr. Erich Künzel, Conductor
The Boston Pops Orchestra
Boston, MA

Esteemed Herr Künzel:

As one of your fans and admirers, I was wondering if you would consider conducting a selection of European folk songs and ballads with vocal accompaniment, of the sort which would inspire and uplift the listeners. The American equivalent would be “Merrimount” by Howard Hanson. Dirges and laments would not pertain, just joy and determination; beauty without melancholy.

Perhaps such a selection could be sold on CDs entitled, “The Best of the West in Song.”

Best regards from your loyal listeners,

Eric Thomson

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread