VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2011 #2061
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Another Duplicate Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

http://usembassykyiv.wordpress.com[/I]

The FBI recently concluded a successful investigation and prosecution of U.S. citizen Edgar J. Steele for charges stemming from his attempts to hire a hitman to kill his wife in 2008.
You are quite the fool. I posted this several months ago and you didn't read it. Ukrainian female trafficking is old and boring news 10 years ago. Who cares? This is a convenient "The dog ate my homework" excuse for Steele to try to disguise his being crazy as a shithouse rat.

Old July 31st, 2011 #2062
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi's Divorce Filing

Cyndi caught her husband looking for women on www.match.com by posting her own profile with a fake name and getting him to reply. She then filed for divorce. It was most Christian of her to offer to leave him with the shirt on his back. The divorce petition was withdrawn a few months later.

The point here is that Cyndi was hardly an angel when it came to a divorce settlement. A poster somewhere on this forum correctly observed that you don't know anything about a woman's character until the time comes to divorce her. A word to the wise, if you get in trouble, plan to see all of your dirty laundry displayed in court.

Note that while Steele was still in the hospital, he threatened to divorce his wife again. This is consistent with brain damage from ministrokes during surgery. The prosecutor did a fine job of giving Steele a motive to kill his wife in order to avoid a divorce.
========
3-772
Cyndi questioned by Whelan

Q. And in finding that out, I mean, you actually set up a profile on Match.com and put up his likes to try to see if he would contact you; correct?
A. Yes, I did.
Q. Okay. And you confirmed -- I mean, that was one of the ways you confirmed that he was on the site?
A. Yes.
Q. Okay. And at that point, you had some marital problems, and you filed for divorce; correct?
A.I think that was the crux of the marital problems because he had been coming home and saying that he wasn't happy at home. He was being honest with me how he felt. And if he wanted to go elsewhere, I mean, you know, it hurt because I still loved him even though I didn't feel like I was giving him what he needed. I wasn't willing to hold him to a marriage, and I was willing to let him go. And I -- you know, I didn't want the divorce, but I had -- he was unhappy, and if he was unhappy, I wasn't going to hold him to it. And it was also to protect me because I've always had abandonment issues and -- because of things that have happened in my past, and so I wasn't going to let myself be abandoned. I was going to take the first step.
=========
3-734-1
2000 Divorce petition

child support $1400/month
private school $300/month for both children
alimony $1000/month (for one year)
medical (for one year)
1996 Suburban
1986 Mustang
half of all gold and silver (was over $50,000)
IRA $163,000 in cash
Sagle ranch
=========
3-759-3
Cyndi questioned by Whelan

Q. So your testimony is that he never said he wanted a divorce?
A. He never said he wanted a divorce. Now, there is an earlier situation when he was very sick under hallucinations coming off of a respirator that he, yes, called up and said if I didn't come down to the hospital, he would divorce me. But I do not count that as he wanted a divorce. He was extremely sick, under hallucination drugs, and was having all sorts of hallucinations.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2063
8Man
"moderate" radical

There is no indication I can see at the Allscribe Digital Solutions transcription website that they sell any audio recording products. I'm confident the ADS audio recorder mentioned in the transcript is sourced from Adaptive Digital Systems. Most of their website is off limits to the public.

The court transcript describes something (keyfob recorder) as shown above, but David Lay's photo collection seems to show something that is much more likely to match what was actually used to record some of the Steele-Fairfax conversations.

Last edited by 8Man; August 1st, 2011 at 12:48 AM.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2064
Hadding

Quote:
And Hadding and Jim Giles together last summer on Radio Free Mississippi were WORSE than the mainstream press in the way they covered the Steele case. WORSE THAN THE MSM.
Yeah, we bad.

She's going to talk about me like that after I let her post on the RFM blog where I was moderating? What an ingrate.

Giles and I were trying to figure out a workable defense for Steele while every other so-called White Nationalist that had anything to say on the matter was squawking like Chicken Little that he was doomed. The first man in this milieu to say the words "forensic audio expert" was Jim Giles. The first man to say anything about mental problems resulting from surgery was yours truly.

Last edited by Hadding; August 1st, 2011 at 08:57 AM.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2065
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Another Negro in the Woodpile

In 2000, Cyndi got furious when she caught her husband on www.match.com replying to a fake profile that she had posted. She then filed for divorce. Then they kiss and make up.

Ten years later, she sees nothing wrong with him writing steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova. It doesn't bother her a bit for him to lie to Tatyana about being married. She doesn't mind him telling her that he wants her to have his babies. Something's wrong with this picture.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2066
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Those whose behavior appears borderline personality disordered...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/borderline-personality-disorder

Less well-known but more common than bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder affects 2 percent of adults. It can manifest as mood instability and difficulty with interpersonal relationships...

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and behavior. This instability often disrupts family and work life, long-term planning, and the individual's sense of identity.

Originally thought to be at the "borderline" of psychosis, people with BPD… account for 20 percent of psychiatric hospitalizations.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition[DSM-IV] (American Psychiatric Association, 1994, pg. 654) describes Borderline Personality Disorder as a pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, including… a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation;

From a dimensional perspective: High extraversion, namely excessive talking leading to social friction; inability to spend time alone; attention seeking and overly dramatic expression of emotions; reckless excitement seeking; inappropriate attempts to dominate and control others.

More specific behaviors include expression of inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger; display of extreme sarcasm, enduring bitterness, or verbal outbursts; constantly seeking something to do.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2067
Hadding

Quote:
... Whatever you may think of Harold Covington personally doesn't matter.
That "Edgar Steele" blogspot is a Covington blog and is thus identified at the bottom. Posting Covington links on VNN Forum is officially verboten. See the Shit List.

-JC: if you think that associating Harold Covington's name with Edgar Steele's cause is helpful for Steele then you have a very poor grip on reality.

Last edited by Hadding; August 1st, 2011 at 01:49 PM.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2068
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Crazy John Liberty Has Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
That "Edgar Steele" blogspot is a Covington blog and is thus identified at the bottom. Posting Covington links on VNN Forum is officially verboten. See the Shit List.

-JC: if you think that associating Harold Covington's name with Edgar Steele's cause is helpful for Steele then you have a very poor grip on reality.
-JC may be giving Crazy John Liberty some stiff competition. It is not clear why he worries about posting parts of the trial transcript. Perhaps some inconvenient truth might come out. We don't need anything from Tubbs here. He needs to be making a South East Migration to get himself out of our hair.

Old August 1st, 2011 #2069
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Reading Comprehension Again

Quote:
I'd never visited a free-edgar-steele page until I read about it here, much less realized it was on VNN'S "shit list."
You have failed to read properly again. The link that you posted to Covington's blog is off limits. NOTHING that Covington says can be trusted. He has a reputation for being a worse liar than a lawyer, if you can imagine that. Steele's official www.free-edgar-steele.com is the other prime source of information besides VNN forum.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 1st, 2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2070
-JC

Default This just in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
In 2000, Cyndi got furious when she caught her husband on www.match.com replying to a fake profile that she had posted. She then filed for divorce. Then they kiss and make up.

Ten years later, she sees nothing wrong with him writing steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova. It doesn't bother her a bit for him to lie to Tatyana about being married. She doesn't mind him telling her that he wants her to have his babies. Something's wrong with this picture.
Scroll-down to the last three paragraphs:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...&id=2014421235&

Updated Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 08:31 PM
Ex-Aryan Nations lawyer's trial to begin in Idaho

By NICHOLAS K. GERANIOS
The Associated Press

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — An attorney known for representing white supremacists goes on trial in federal court on Monday, charged with hiring a hit man to kill his wife and mother-in-law.

Edgar J. Steele's wife insists her husband is innocent and has been set up by the government because of his anti-Semitic, white-supremacist views and for representing clients such as Aryan Nations.

"My husband is innocent, and the only reason the [FBI] put him in jail is to silence him," Cyndi Steele said after his June 11 arrest.

Federal prosecutors say they have plenty of evidence against Steele, 65, including tape recordings of him talking with the hit man about killing his wife. Prosecutors have said Steele was after insurance money and also wanted to pursue a woman in Ukraine.

Court documents contend Steele, for some time, had been building a relationship with a woman in Ukraine and sent her a letter even after his arrest. Cyndi Steele said the Ukrainian woman was involved in a "Russian-bride" scam and that her husband had been hired by the victim to bring down the human-trafficking ring.

Steele is a Coast Guard veteran and UCLA law graduate who practiced for years in Sandpoint, Idaho.

He is well-known in anti-Semitic and white-supremacist circles as the lawyer who defended Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler in a 2000 lawsuit brought by the Southern Poverty Law Center, on behalf of two people who were attacked by the group's security guards. Steele lost the case, and Aryan Nations was bankrupted after being ordered to pay $6.3 million to the victims.

But he became popular in the white-supremacist community and went on to represent other controversial figures, make speeches at white-supremacist events and launch the website ConspiracyPenPal.com, where he published his views. He also wrote a book, "Defensive Racism: An Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences."

"I have defended and provide legal advice to probably more of the politically incorrect than has any other attorney in America today," Steele said in a 2009 essay available on his website. "Always, I have required that they be fundamentally decent people and always they must be innocent, regardless of how things might eventually turn out in court."
Steele has drawn support from numerous far-right groups.

A news release sent recently by supporters of Steele's who operate a website called Free Edgar Steele contended the government's case is fabricated, including a fake voice on the recordings.

"The FBI and U.S. Attorney's Office in Idaho are seeking to bring down another innocent person, Edgar Steele, and send him to prison, because he is an advocate for the U.S. Constitution and individual rights," the release said. "Our own freedom is at stake."

Steele was arrested by FBI agents at his home last June and faces four felony counts, including use of interstate-commerce facilities in the commission of murder-for-hire.

Court records said an informant, Larry Fairfax, told the FBI that Steele offered to pay him up to $125,000 to kill his wife and her mother in a car crash meant to look like an accident.

While Fairfax told federal agents about the plot, he failed to inform them he'd already placed a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele's vehicle, which did not explode while she drove to Oregon and back. The bomb was found by startled workers after she took her vehicle for an oil change. A bomb-squad robot removed the explosive without incident.

Cyndi Steele has said in court documents that she believes Fairfax stole more than $45,000 in valuables from her home when he worked as a handyman there, and planted the bomb to cover his crimes.

Fairfax admitted to placing the bomb but told agents he manipulated the fuse to malfunction, according to court documents. His attorneys contend Fairfax planned to take Steele's money but not go through with the killing.
Fairfax reached a deal to plead guilty to one count of possession of an unregistered firearm and one count of making a firearm in violation of the National Firearms Act.

The plea-agreement document said Fairfax and Steele had several conversations between November 2009 and June 2010 in which they discussed killing Cyndi Steele and her mother.

The document said Steele also asked Fairfax to put a pipe bomb under Steele's own vehicle. Edgar Steele planned to ignite it after his wife's death "to provide an alibi or evidence that both he and his wife had been targeted for murder."

Steele also told Fairfax "to make sure that they were dead after the accident because Edgar Steele did not want to take care of a paraplegic," according to an FBI affidavit.

After his arrest, the government contends Steele immediately started pleading with his wife to discredit the case.

According to phone conversations recorded from jail, Steele told his wife that prosecutors have tape recordings that were doctored to sound as if he was hiring a hit man to kill her. Steele pleaded with her to deny the voice on the tapes belonged to him.

"This is going to be a 'Mission: Impossible' world-class-level production," Steele told his wife during a conversation recorded June 13. "I love you dearly. I would never be so stupid as to hire somebody else to kill anybody, for Christ sake, least of all you. You've gotta do this."

The Steeles, who married in 1985, have three grown children. They have endured marital troubles in the past.

Cyndi Steele, who operates a horse farm on the couple's property, had filed for divorce in June 2000, alleging her husband "misrepresented his marital status and eligibility" in online dating profiles "with the sole intention of meeting women."

The case was dismissed two months later.

Cyndi Steele addressed these issues in her interview and the audio is posted here: http://www.americanfreepress.net/pod...iSteele128.mp3.

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2071
-JC

Default "Thank you" post from Ed Steele (as received)...

Thank You!
by Edgar J. Steele
August 2, 2011

Your continued belief in me, despite the government show trial that netted me four major Federal Felony convictions, means more than I can say. I was, of course, railroaded on false charges and phony evidence. It happens here in Amerika these days with far too much regularity.

While I desperately try to get a new trial with a new lawyer (hopefully, in a different place and with different prosecutors, judge and jury) I am trying to send you the real story. I am releasing each week excerpts from the book I am writing about this case, to be entitled “Evil Edgar.” As you can see, I have not yet entirely lost my sense of humor, though jail does take it out of you.

I am finishing up another book, too, which I have entitled “Conjuring.” Conjuring is a real departure from my previous writing in subject matter, but may be the most important thing I ever have written.

They didn’t let me do a thing in erecting my own trial defense, of course, so I’m curious to see how they decide to respond to these Internet messages I am getting out to you now via Cyndi.

Yes, Cyndi is the very same person who was the alleged victim of “my” nefarious plot. She is intimately familiar with all the facts of my case and she doesn’t believe I was out to get her. Neither does anybody who knows me, either.

Finally, however, Cyndi now does believe everything I have said in the past about Amerika’s government and the way it railroads the politically-incorrect into prison to silence us and to make it serve as a warning to all those left behind out there.

This may be a costly lesson for us, but you should heed its message. Be careful.

If you have been thinking of leaving America (as I seriously considered a few years ago, but decided not to do unfortunately), there never will be a better time than right now. I wish you would stick around for the upcoming un-pleasantries (see “Defensive Racism”) – we will need all the help we can get – but I, of all people, understand why you might not wish to do so. I wish you the very best of luck with whichever path you choose.

One long-time reader sent me an email that stated, in part: “I have long feared that you would be silenced… the best way to avoid such a fate is by leaving the country. I have already done so myself… it would be much more difficult for the bad guys to get away with the same kind of frame-up here. I am living and working in Communist China.”

For the most part, I do not see any of the emails sent me. Occasionally, like the one above, an email gets snail-mailed to me here in jail and I actually am allowed it by my jailers. I seem to be seeing much more snail-mail here in Latah County Jail, but I know that much of the mail sent to me at Spokane County and Bonner County jails mysteriously went astray.

Your thoughts and heartfelt support sustain me, rest assured. I read everything I am allowed to see and try to answer as much as I can, if not all of it.

Bless you. If and when I get out of here, which will require a new trial and an acquittal, it will be due to the efforts, support and understanding of readers like yourself. Never will I forget it, regardless of the outcome.

-ed

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 08:36 AM.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2072
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry The Curse of Covington

Covington never attended the Steele trial, never interviewed him from jail and knows only what he gets from the Judenpresse. He is at best no better informed than anyone on this forum who has read all of the posts. His reputation as a liar makes ANYTHING that he has to say suspect. His only motive is to milk the case to get money from contributors.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2073
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Mental State After Aorta Surgery

All of the Steele cheerleaders should realize that the transcript is the best source of information on this case. The Judenpresse frequently omitted the best and most important parts of the trial. There are plenty of Negroes in the woodpile on both sides of this case and the transcript lets you see many of them.

This is Cyndi being questioned by Steele's now disbarred lawyer McAllister. While I never advised him that his client had gone crazy, he should have seen it himself. His only concern was laying his hands on some easy money.

Beware of information in Steele's recent Nickle rants from jail. He is virtually certain to be still crazy in many areas. He thinks that he has convinced all of his supporters with his lies. He continues to dig himself in deeper with every new letter from jail.
=======
4-889-1
Cyndi questioned by McAllister

Q. All right. And did he remain in the intensive care unit for nine days?
A. It was longer than that, but that is how long he was on the respirator.
Q. Okay. And did he actually remain in the hospital for a month?
A. He was checked out on December 9th, so it wasn't quite a month.
Q. All right. And at that time he returned home, you actually had to have help to care for him, like nursing help; correct?
A. Yes. The first night he went home, I -- because I could not get home -- back home from taking care of my mom who was in the hospital, I had called my son. He excused himself from college and went up. And then I made arrangements for a live-in home nurse to come and be with him until I could get home.
Q. All right. And your husband, after this near-death event, I believe, in your words, was not the same person; correct?
A. Not during that time. He was -- you know, was hallucinating and -- and not remembering things. And he was extremely weak. He was not at all like himself during that time.
Q. And did you understand that this was the result of the medication that he was taking?
A. Very much so, because the doctors explained that this was very common in patients that had suffered what he had.
MS. WHELAN: Your Honor --
THE COURT: Just a moment.
MS. WHELAN: Object as to hearsay.
THE COURT: I'll sustain the objection as to the witness's description of what the doctors told her. The jury is instructed to disregard that. Proceed.
BY MR. McALLISTER:
Q. On May the 5th of 2010, did your husband have another medical emergency?
A. May?
Q. 5th.
A. May 5th, yes, he did.
Q. All right. And was this the result of a nosebleed that would not stop?
A. Yes.
Q. And did it result in a second operation?
A. Yes, it did.
Q. And this was actually relating to his face; correct?
A: Well, it was -- my understanding is that it's -- was behind his nose, but they had to go up through his cheek and under his lip and -- or up under his cheek and through the bridge -- bridge of his nose.
Q. And after the operation, he came home. He was also prescribed painkillers; correct?
A. Yes, he was.
Q. And what did you observe in May?
A. He was in a lot of pain and, you know, wasn't -- wasn't thinking real clearly, was having times when he would speak, grabbing -- grasping words that he has never had problems with. He was struggling with remembering things that he never
used to have problems remembering.
Q. All right. And as of the time you left for your mother's house, which I believe was on May the 27th, was he back to normal yet?
A. I wouldn't say he was back to normal, but he was definitely on his way to that. You know, he was still having some pain from -- from the surgery, but he was on his way.
Q. Was he well enough to do the chores and what needed to be done around the ranch?
A. He was trying, but he would get real -- real tired quickly and couldn't -- couldn't do it, you know, like he used to be able to.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 2nd, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: typo

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2074
-JC

Default Tubby...

"Hadding" quoted me as stating that whatever one thinks of Harold Covington [ostensibly in the context of this Edgar Steele business] doesn't matter.

Allow me to quote another opinion, this time published, earlier this year, at http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/03/harold-covingtons-northwest-quartet/ and I commend the entire article by Edmund Connelly:

I mention the case of these intellectuals whose private behavior was at such odds with the impact they’ve had on the Western world because I would like to address the works of a man who elicits similar censure from many. This is despite the fact that he has written books that may in the long run have a great impact on the peoples of the fast-declining West.

I bring up this caveat because whenever I’ve mentioned the name of the author in question, acquaintances whose opinions I respect highly have become unusually agitated in denouncing this man. My point, then, is that it is possible that an individual could be thoroughly objectionable in person yet still merit attention as someone who could materially help our race. As Occidental Quarterly standout Michael O’Meara wrote about the author, “In any case, even if the nasty things said about him by his enemies are true, it still distracts not in the least from the quality of his works, which are virtually unparalleled in our community.”

"Shakespeare" warned of prosecutors/persecutors such as are exercised by jumping to conclusions, e.g., "[Covington's] only motive is to milk the case to get money from contributors."
Caesar:
Antonio!

Marcus Antonius:
Caesar?

Caesar:
Let me have men about me that are fat,
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.

Julius Caesar Act 1, scene 2, 190–195
"Cassius appears a little underfed these days. His 'lean and hungry look' unsettles Julius Caesar, who prefers the company of fat, contented men—who wouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. Cassius looks like he's been up late nursing his envy, a situation that bodes ill for the dictator. Caesar's intuition is accurate: Cassius will spearhead the plot to assassinate him"

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 09:30 AM.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2075
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
His only motive is to milk the case to get money from contributors.
Covington said on Jim Giles' show last summer that he didn't care if Steele was guilty or not, because the government had no legitimacy and therefore lacked the authority to try him. That's a really sane and pragmatic attitude, right? (My thought at the time: Covington owes his life to the government, because without the protection of its laws somebody would have killed him long ago.)

Since then he has been pandering to those who believe in the frame-up story. He has been talking about the case on his show every week, and as you might expect he very often gives a twisted account of events.

The frame-up and railroading interpretation of the case fits in very well with the paranoia and extreme posturing that Covington promotes. If they're going to frame you and railroad you then you might as well become an outlaw. That's what Covington is promoting.

Cui bono? People have been asking that for decades.

Last edited by Hadding; August 2nd, 2011 at 09:36 AM.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2076
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Fake Death Notification

I posted the transcript of the recording of this encounter with great effort several months back. It was recorded by the Idaho State Patrol and there were some points where the microphone stopped working. This testimony seems to confirm the transcript as best as I can remember. It was highly damaging when the cops claimed that Steele showed no grief when given the fake report of his wife's death.
========
3-634-1

State Patrolman Spike questioned by Haws (U.S. Attorney in Boise)

Q.Have you observed the reactions of people when you have given death notifications?
A. Yes. And essentially there is two. People either lash out in anger toward the officer or they just collapse. They may or may not accept what I've said, but it's one of those two reactions. It's either a collapse or an anger and disbelief-type reaction toward the officer.
Q. And when you informed Mr. Steele that his wife had been killed, how did he react?
A. I would describe it as neither of those. It was flat, paused, almost contrived. It was as if he was trying to retrieve something in an archive and come up with what the answer was. It wasn't natural.
Q. Did he say anything?
A. Not initially. He kind of choked up. It appeared as if he was trying to develop tears. No tears developed. I don't recall what his first word after that was.
Q. Were any questions asked by Mr. Steele?
A. Yeah. He, throughout the course of it, asked a number of questions: "Where?" "Was it confirmed?" I believe he asked -- or maybe I told him -- what vehicle she was driving. "Was anyone with her?"
Q. Do you remember his response to the question of: "What kind of vehicle she was driving?"
A. I think it -- if memory serves me, I believe I told him that it was a vehicle registered to him, and maybe he said "a black Mitsubishi" or something along those lines. There was some connection that he agreed that the vehicle that she was -- that it made sense the vehicle that I had described to him.
Q. And was there any discussion about where she was?
A. Yes. Oregon City.
Q. Was that supplied by you or by Mr. Steele?
A. He asked, I believe, "Where?" And I said, "Near Oregon City. Does it make sense that she would have been there?" And I think he agreed that that did make sense.
Q. Did -- were any questions asked about whether anybody else was involved?
A. Yes. And he was told that she was alone in the vehicle.
Q. And was there any reaction at that time?
A. There was no reaction that was consistent with somebody finding out that their wife was deceased.
MR. McALLISTER: Judge, I'm going to object. I think the officer should properly say what happened as opposed to his opinion about whether or not it was consistent.
THE COURT: Sustained.
BY MR. HAWS:
Q. Have you given death notifications before?
THE COURT: Just a moment. I'm going to sustain the objection and strike the last response. Go ahead.
BY MR. HAWS:
Q. Have you given death notifications before that somebody's relative has -- that a wife has been deceased?
A. Actually, they have all been males.
Q. That a husband has been deceased?
A. Yes, mm-hmm.
Q. And did you have further conversation, then, as to -- with Mr. Steele as to the circumstances of the notification?
A. Clarify your question.
Q. In other words, as to what happened during the death, the supposed death of Cyndi Steele.
A. We did. We told him that it appeared that her car had been run off the road. There was an eyewitness to the -- to the incident that had taken place on the road. Her vehicle had been run off the road, and she had been killed in a crash.
There was -- then later as the -- as the conversation progressed, Agent Sotka brought in that the individual that was involved in the other vehicle that had run her off the road had been located. His vehicle had also crashed after a short pursuit with the Oregon State Police and that he was somewhat conscious and that they were trying to basically put the pieces together. It wasn't --
Q. Let me ask you that. Was there any reaction or any questions by Mr. Steele when he was informed of that?
A. He was -- I think that was the first point that I noticed a change in his demeanor, that he seemed somewhat surprised at that point in time, that his -- what he expected had kind of something that he planned for. It was more genuine in reaction.
Q. And so, did -- was Mr. Steele given a chance to reflect or to compose himself?
A. He was. And Agent Sotka pushed him for, you know, "Do you know who this individual might be?" And when the name of "Fairfax" came out, he instantly knew Larry Fairfax, knew the name.
Q. What do you specifically remember him saying about Larry Fairfax?
A. He was just -- it was kind of a question of "Larry Fairfax?" And that's what I'm trying to describe as surprise, that it was -- just he didn't expect that name to come up.
Q. Did Mr. Steele indicate whether he knew Larry Fairfax?
A. Yes, he did.
Q. Did he say how he knew Larry Fairfax?
A. He said that he did work around the house, had worked with the horses, done some building and remodeling construction-type things around the house. He said -- excuse me -- that Cyndi Steele had the majority of the contact -- excuse me -- with Mr. Fairfax.
Q. Did Mr. Steele express any concern about Mr. Fairfax and Mrs. Steele being together?
A. Well, Agent Sotka kind of interjected, you know, "This is difficult, sir, but is there any chance that there is some infidelity?" Or, "Have you ever questioned Cyndi Steele's relationship with someone else?" Or kind of prodded him for that information. And he said -- I do remember him saying, "Well, he is over there a lot. She has been gone a lot. She doesn't come back here but every couple weeks," I think he said. "And she is from that area, has friends from that area," and -- but in response, as Sotka pushed further toward -- kind of leading him toward lining up Fairfax being the -- Cyndi Steele's affair, he just kind of took it hook, line, and sinker and just went with it. I remember him patting his stomach that Fairfax was -- implying that he was heavyset and didn't think that Cyndi would go for somebody like that.
Q. Mr. Steele did that?
A. Yes.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2077
-JC

Default Well, I'm not going to trouble myself to debate your assertions...

Covington is not the issue at hand. However, martyndom has memorialized more than a few successfully persecuted without authority. For those of a Taoist or Zen persuasion, consider the village elder who arrested a rogue samurai, who was cut completely in-two instantly, and-- before erupting in blood-- said, "You're still under arrest," in the novel The Ronin. Pragmatism doesn't always further. And law doesn't always protect everybody.

I have to ask myself who benefits from disparaging Mr. Steele rather than simply seeing to it that he receives a fair hearing by an impartial jury.

CUI BONO [literally "who benefits"]

1: a principle that probable responsibility for an act or event lies with one having something to gain

2: usefulness or utility as a principle in estimating the value of an act or policy

Latin, to whose advantage? First Known Use: 1604 [that would be 40+ decades, 4+ centuries]

-MERRIAM-WEBSTER'S...

[QUOTE=Hadding;1302231]Covington said on Jim Giles' show last summer that he didn't care if Steele was guilty or not, because the government had no legitimacy and therefore lacked the authority to try him. That's a really sane and pragmatic attitude, right? (My thought at the time: Covington owes his life to the government, because without the protection of its laws somebody would have killed him long ago.)

Since then he has been pandering to those who believe in the frame-up story. He has been talking about the case on his show every week, and as you might expect he very often gives a twisted account of events.

The frame-up and railroading interpretation of the case fits in very well with the paranoia and extreme posturing that Covington promotes. If they're going to frame you and railroad you then you might as well become an outlaw. That's what Covington is promoting.

Cui bono? People have been asking that for decades.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2078
Hadding

Quote:
[SIZE=3]Covington is not the issue at hand.
You brought Covington into this by posting a link. Covington has been exploiting the Steele case.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2079
-JC

Default Hadding's opinion of Covington on Jim Giles' show...

[QUOTE=Hadding;1302231]Covington said on Jim Giles' show last summer...

The frame-up and railroading interpretation of the case fits in very well with the paranoia and extreme posturing that Covington promotes. If they're going to frame you and railroad you then you might as well become an outlaw. That's what Covington is promoting...
QUOTE]

Well, consider the following position-- posture if you will-- that I thought so typically rolled-off-the-tongue that I thought to archive them myself locally. On reading it, I reflected that at least U.S. foreign policy, in my lifetime, certainly appears to teach that, as opposed to law, rather "violence solves everything:"

<snip>

Rounder nailed it. Fear and violence are the only thing the System understands and respects. Almost no one, including most of "us," either understands that or accepts it. People simply don't want to believe the evidence. They reject it for emotional rather than rational reasons.

The evidence -- all evidence -- shows that legal methods for making serious change do not work. Not because the are inherently unworkable -- they are good enough, in that regard -- but because the minority in power WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO WORK. IT HAS DELIBERATELY SABOTAGED THEM TO DENY MAJORITY RULE. I do not say that lightly. I say it in the sense that what we have seen over the last half-century meets the test in Jefferson's words about a long train of abuses and usurpations, all tending in the same direction: to steal our freedom and reduce us to the status of helots in a multiracial hell, lorded over by muds led by jews.

Should ABB have written a letter? Should he have run for whatever amounts to congress in Norway? Should he have voted? Should he have tried to apply for a job writing op-eds in a 'Norwegian' paper, or tried to become a talking head on 'Norwegian' tv?

Which of those would have worked?

If you're honest, merely honest, you know in your heart that none of those routes will be allowed to work. Because the powers that be support arrangements that are the direct opposite of what the majority wants. So they won't allow any kind of honest, legal change - because they can't. They can't argue, vote, or judge honestly because their agenda would be opposed by the vast majority of the ruled. They lie BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. They cheat BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. They murder BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO. They are riding a tiger. You don't make subtle suggestions to keep control of a tiger; you spur, whip and scream at it to keep it under control.

So what is left to the majority?

What is left to the people who don't want their daughters raped? To the daughters who commit suicide after being gang-raped by Africans the vast, vast majority of (Norway) never wanted in the country in the first place? What is left to people who don't want 'no go' zones in their own damn countries?

The question answers itself.

The judeo-communists running (Norway) now enjoy a small taste of the horrible atrocities they have inflicted on their own countrymen, against the will of the majority, which they prate about sanctimoniously in every single media outlet and 'public school' in the west as the source of all political power. Lying and murder are used by ZOG/(Norway) every day of the year - but they aren't written about that way in the controlled, handmaiden media, are they? No. Only the resistance is written about that way.

This is how they want it? Well...they get it.

You don't like it, jew-communists? You brought it on yourselves. You left no other option.

Again, all you tutters and waggers and pointers...you conservatives...what other way is left to those who fundamentally oppose the judeo-communist System?

Killing them is the only right they can't take away.

Looks like somebody cared enough about the future of (Norway) to exercise that right.

Last edited by Alex Linder; 6 Minutes Ago at 09:06 PM.

Last edited by -JC; August 2nd, 2011 at 10:14 AM.

Old August 2nd, 2011 #2080
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Qui Bono?

Quote:
I have to ask myself who benefits from disparaging Mr. Steele rather than simply seeing to it that he receives a fair hearing by an impartial jury.
Steele has already had a relatively fair trial. The ones who benefit from exposing the facts of the case are those supporters who have been taken advantage of as fools by the Steele camp. They need to be woken up. The entire family had to have known that Steele was crazy after his aorta surgery. Steele's incompetent lawyer preferred to get some easy shekels instead of using the only viable defenses: insanity and the resultant entrapment.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread